I'm sitting on 50k insurance cash right now after my mobile home burned down (I own the land outright though). Currently staying at my mom's place. She's aware of the markets and has said I can take as long as I need before moving back out. I know nobody knows whether the market is going to crash or not, so I guess I'm just asking if I'm being smart by waiting. I'm eventually going to get another mobile home put on the same spot, but I don't know about how long I should wait. Or maybe there's something way better I can do with 50k cash because I'm probably never ever going to have this much money on hand ever again in my life. Advice LULZ?