32 thoughts on “What do you call this type of aesthetic again?

  1. Anonymous says:

    it’s called trying to look cute but has a hideous face that has to be completely obscured by ridiculously large glasses and gross stringy hair that looks constantly wet/greasy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *