Police harass stage 4 cancer patient over marijuana Viral video shows Bolivar, Mo. police going through dying man's bags in search of his medical marijuana.
Nolan Sousley is a stage IV cancer patient, as reported by The Kansas City Star.
In a live video posted to Sousley’s Facebook page “Nolan’s Tribe of Warriors Against Cancer,” it shows police in Bolivar, Mo., going through his bags in search of marijuana.
Sousley states he had capsules with THC oil in them and he took them outside the hospital in the parking lot as an officer goes through his bags in the hospital room while another stands nearby.
- 5 reasons to believe alien life really exists
- For many men in China, sex dolls are family companions more than toys
- 4 reasons to stop being poor and get a downtown apartment
- 8 signs you’re dating the perfect girl
- WATCH: Chinese police cage, interrogate man for criticizing traffic cops online
- 5 ways an online degree can get you back on track
- Here are the most interesting finds from the FBI GamerGate files
From the archive
- Someone paid a bum $20 to read the most offensive poem ever written
- 7 hilariously stupid self-defense systems that will get you killed dead
- Unraveling YouTube’s monkey torture network
- Prank caller hooks 7-11 up to another 7-11 and engrish hilarity ensues
- WATCH: mom rages on livestreaming son having a smelly gamer moment
- Fainting kittens is the most adorable genetic deformity ever
- The future of humanity depends on this secret society and their 200 million samurai
- Holy shit! These guys recreated Louis Theroux’ autism scene perfectly