> meet cute boy. > works at same place i work at. > turns out he's gay. > perfect.png. > start dating

> meet cute boy
> works at same place i work at
> turns out he's gay
> perfect.png
> start dating
> second date
> "he" tells me hes trans

We seriously need a FtM pooner genocide.

  1. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Fuck off. He told you- and very early in. Get over yourself.

  2. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Jealous bc you gotta clean ur booty out for sex huh

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      Found the pooner

      • 5 days ago
        Anonymous

        Found the sodomite.

  3. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Pooners are disgusting. There's a reason MtF is much more widespread than FtM

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      That's just because pooners actually pass

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      As much as I hate pooners, the rate of pooners compared to trannies has caught up in most of the western world. In fact, so many pooners are transitioning that they caused the ROGD scaremongering. I think in the UK pooners outnumber trannies already.

      • 5 days ago
        Anonymous

        ROGD is right, most trannies are a result of internet pysop. There's a reason LGB trans exclusive organizations exist

        • 5 days ago
          Anonymous

          >There's a reason LGB trans exclusive organizations exist
          That's because they're fuck ugly and think the reason they can't get sex is tomboy genocide or whatever, literally the incels of the gay community

  4. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    He probably should have told you from date 1 op. But to be fair that could have ended up way worse some awful people don't tell their partners at all or wait until they're marriage trapped.

    You got off easy with just a second date

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      >they're marriage trapped.

      How would this even work with a pooner? Phallo doesn’t look realistic and none of them get it anyway because it’s super expensive. You’d have to be literally celibacy before marriage to not notice it’s a pooner and I’ve never met a gay man who actually managed to follow through with celibacy

      • 5 days ago
        Anonymous

        Well some phallo is starting to look closer to reality.

        And besides that there are prosthetic penises. There are some stories about how someone thought a ftm was a cis man because they mistook the prosthetic for a real one.

        So it is possible. Just a bit harder to do than when you're mtf

        • 5 days ago
          Anonymous

          Damn that guy blind fr. I can probably see it if he needs glasses and took them off for sex

  5. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Die

  6. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    What a waste. Send him to me, he deserves someone who isn't a little bitch

  7. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    This is why you befriend someone first before dating.
    That way they'll "confess" all their icky secrets before you actually showed romantic/sexual interests.

  8. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    I dont get your logic
    You claim youre gay, but yet youre upset that you dated a pooner because you still think of them as a woman
    But then you were attracted to him and dated him, so that means you arent gay then

    So were you just in love with the idea of a dick, or were you actually attracted to him as a person?
    Because either way you were apparently never into the person, just whatever image you projected of him in your mind

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      Literally the same argument that MtF trannies make

      So many straight men get trapped by transwoman by baiting them into a relationship, then revealing to them they have a dick later into the relationship.

  9. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Imagine bitching out on a cute date that you're attracted to because they weren't born with the genitals you wanted.

Your email address will not be published.