WATCH: Twitch streamer accidentally burns down apartment while reviewing lighter Japanese Twitch streamer Yoshihiro Mazda killed a neighbor in blaze of stupid that eventually engulfed a total of three apartment buildings.
Yoshihiro Mazda reviews products on Twitch and has been nominated for dumbest motherfucker on planet Earth. This is what happened when he decided to review a lighter in a room full of paper and cardboard boxes, which he thought would put out fires instead of fueling them (one of many WTF moments in this comedy of errors).
Yoshihiro, who is from Shikoku, Japan, eventually fled the fire, but it would come to engulf a total of three apartment buildings. Metro reports that firefighters later recovered the charred remains of a woman from the scene.
- 5 reasons to believe alien life really exists
- For many men in China, sex dolls are family companions more than toys
- 4 reasons to stop being poor and get a downtown apartment
- 8 signs you’re dating the perfect girl
- WATCH: Chinese police cage, interrogate man for criticizing traffic cops online
- 5 ways an online degree can get you back on track
- Here are the most interesting finds from the FBI GamerGate files
From the archive
- Silicon Valley douches now drinking untreated pond water for “health benefits”
- The future of humanity depends on this secret society and their 200 million samurai
- How I survived a year of SHTF in 90s Bosnia
- Holy shit! These guys recreated Louis Theroux’ autism scene perfectly
- Some eastern european porn has subtitles and it’s amazing (NSFW)
- “You will suffer beyond imagination!” WoW Classic player fights girlfriend while streaming
- The joker brokers: a tale so stupid it can’t be a lie
- 7 hilariously stupid self-defense systems that will get you killed dead