Is the femboy hype already over?

Is the femboy hype already over?

  1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    I've always said it, it was just a hastily pushed meme, fully artificial. And artificial things are always short-lived.

  2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    the good ones already transitioned

  3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    No, the femboy meme is just starting to gain momentum. Soon every AMAB with a bit of agency will become either a roided gigachad or a femboy/girly bottom/MTF/enby fag.

    The benefits of endocrine modulation are becoming too widely understood by all. HRT femboys and fitness tiktokers on SARMs will both fully normalize a second puberty for everyone who wants one, and everyone basically either wants to be stronger or softer and cuter. Similar things happening with testosterone and afabs, the masc ones (not just ftms) are going for a cheeky low dose cycle more and more.

    TL;DR ur dad's gonna become a femboy

    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >The benefits of endocrine modulation are becoming too widely understood by all
      and yet both androgens and estrogens result in infertility
      I wonder if this is the filter

  4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    femboys and tomboys do not and have never existed

  5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    It would've been, but they had to throw down and go after tranners. Substitute goods are some serious shit.

  6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    We've reached the point where the hype has reached delusion and every pudgy ugly nerd is calling themselves a femboy in order to get a crumb of validation, kind of like how the tranny movement was taken over by hons about 10 years ago

    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Whenever I see grown men *after* their twinkdeaths on r/femboy, I downvote them. No need to water down the aesthetic in the name of hugboxing.
      If you didn't want to become a masc gorilla, you could've started HRT.

      lol

      i'm non tranny passoid and i never called myself femboy specifically because of these ppl

  7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Revisionism, 9/10 femboys were always disgusting pudgy weirdos, you just only noticed the hot ones posted, also the ones that look like women already trooned out

  8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    femboys have a early expiration date, they either troon out or become men in the early twenties. besides its the same as with troons, 90% looks like shit, the other 10% have good genes for troon/femboy look

  9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Why?
    That's what the /r/femboy subreddit has always been like
    Went on it 5 years ago and it was just guys crossdressing

  10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >femboy
    >addicted to the new cycle
    Psyoped-ass nigga.

  11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    What really fucked it up was the insistence on "femboy" when you age out of the descriptor itself at 30 or below even if you maintain your feminine looks. There is no universally understood word for "androgynous feminine male" that applies to all age ranges and so it was stunted from the start you either have to be non-binary, a trans woman, or simply a man, and none of these three options really fits the Lio Fotia sort of gender you inhabit.

    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Whenever I see grown men *after* their twinkdeaths on r/femboy, I downvote them. No need to water down the aesthetic in the name of hugboxing.
      If you didn't want to become a masc gorilla, you could've started HRT.

  12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    We have all already trooned out
    Also that thing isn't even close to being a femboy

  13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >Is the femboy hype already over?
    Yes

    Most "femboys" nowadays are literally trans women.

    The truly male that aren't on HRT are all 21 and under. Anyone over 21 and still doing femboy stuff starts to deteriorate.

  14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    I hope not, every femboy I've met has been incredibly fucking annoying. Would rather fuck a pre op mtf to be honest

  15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    I hope at least the uwu skirt thigh highs maid femboy shit

  16. 2 weeks ago
    julia

    why do femboys pass so much better than DISGUSTING troons?

    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      because the BOY part is pretty important in actual femboys. someone who looks like a 13yo boy at his most masc, despite being in his 20s. many such cases, tho often they have some complex and embracing it is the last thing they'd want to do

Your email address will not be published.