IRL streamer catches guy blatantly hacking CS:GO at Dreamhack "Are you cheating?" "Yep."
The balls on this guy randomly caught by IRL streamer Benczek while filming at Dreamhack.
He’s playing CS:GO with no less than three blatant hacks visible on his screen — in full view of everyone.
Did you spot that? First there’s the third person mode to help him look around corners, definitely not a Counter-Strike feature. Then there’s the neon purple skins, allowing him to more easily see other players. Finally, there’s a bunnyjumping script to automate the speed boost that can result as a quirk of the physics in many games.
When the cheater notices the camera, he smiles, knowing full well what Benczek is about to say.
“Are you cheating?” [in swedish]
“Yep,” he grins back.
Benczek laughs, and reportedly didn’t tattle-tale to Dreamhack about the situation. With the video now going viral, however, it’s likely the cheater will be identified and VAC banned on Steam.
- 5 reasons to believe alien life really exists
- For many men in China, sex dolls are family companions more than toys
- 4 reasons to stop being poor and get a downtown apartment
- 8 signs you’re dating the perfect girl
- WATCH: Chinese police cage, interrogate man for criticizing traffic cops online
- 5 ways an online degree can get you back on track
- Here are the most interesting finds from the FBI GamerGate files
From the archive
- The story behind the 3D printed gun reads like a movie script
- 69 things you need to do in GTA before you die
- WATCH: Top 10 dead gamer moments
- The future of humanity depends on this secret society and their 200 million samurai
- Silicon Valley douches now drinking untreated pond water for “health benefits”
- Someone paid a bum $20 to read the most offensive poem ever written
- Paypigs revolt after glitch reveals “cute goddess”‘ real face — and age
- Car dealership commercial done right threatens to kill you, you asshole