I'm starting to hate people more and more.


Warning: Attempt to read property "comment_date" on null in /var/www/wptbox/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1043

Warning: Attempt to read property "comment_date" on null in /var/www/wptbox/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1043

Warning: Attempt to read property "comment_date" on null in /var/www/wptbox/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1043

I'm starting to hate people more and more. I understand why the elites want to kill everyone, but at the same time I hate them too.

This planet needs to explode with every human being on it.

  1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    Couldn't agree more. Everyone is either dumb, cares about dumb shit, or outright evil. It's so difficult to find people who actually have values.

  2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    You need a hobby. I recommend fishing.

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      I need to be reincarnated as a virus that wipes out all of humanity.

      • 1 week ago
        Anonymous

        I'd like to witness the giant meteor impact with earth.

      • 1 week ago
        Anonymous

        Philip, we thought you were dead

  3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    Fishing
    Welding

    do some man shit and you'll stop worrying about whatever the gammas ar3 doing

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      >LULZ
      You are the gammas.

  4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    Yikes! Why?

  5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    >Skynet was right

  6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    Fully agree, burgerbro. Hope we all get nuked soon

  7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    Why don't you start with yourself

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      Checked
      Where do we lease suicide pods? Will Justin off us for free?

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      Nice knee jerk response. You're a shining example of the typical retarded human. Can't even read.

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      Ladies and gentlemen, exhibit A

  8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    >I understand why the elites want to kill everyone, but at the same time I hate them too.
    it's okay anon, it's normal to reach this conclusion. We are only human and dual.

  9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    The amount of misery and death being inflicted on other living beings by people existing is pure evil, to be honest. Something is not right that we exist.

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared. “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’ “’An enemy did this,’ he replied.

  10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    It definitely is a shitshow. That is for sure.

  11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    Try to stay busy and limit the amount of exposure to the world.

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      I do, but I always have a need to know what's going on, and it's always the same fucking people doing the same shit.

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      I've been trying to do this but I do need a job, and the past few interviews have been run by rude cunts. So rude, for no good reason, to where I wonder if I'm the only one who was raised right.

  12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    I don’t think we need a 100% mass extinction event but I do agree that billions must die. 99.99% of the world leaving behind only the strongest people who were able to survive despite all odds through sheer might of will, intelligence and strength. This would be the best reset and would more then likely ensure the 0.01% that survive are aryans which will rebuild the Earth into a golden age free of kikery

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      Kek the survivors would ironically be sociopaths i.e the worst fucking people. What the fuck have you been smoking? There is no happy or utopian ending for this an inherently fucked species. The sooner you realize that, clown.

      • 1 week ago
        Anonymous

        Exhibit B

  13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    affection is dead

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      Yeah, pretty much. You all got fucked up by social media, dating apps, porn and race-mixing. I'm serious when I say it. Pretty much nobody on this Earth is worth saving at this point. Not a single one. It's pretty astounding.

      • 1 week ago
        Anonymous
  14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    So true, everyone is fake and shallow af, when I started a new school this year I tried to make friends but after realising how boring and shallow they are I just stopped trying, now I’m just focusing on gym, eating clean, progressing in my coding career

  15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    There are decent people but it's a small fraction.

  16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    In Heaven it'll just be me and God and the aborted kids.

  17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    Totally understandable reaction, but its exactly the reaction they want.

  18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    Nah I'm cool

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *