how to resolve this
Don’t ask out strangers?
How do you think any of us got here you colossal idiot?
On Earth. Being born. Your dad took a chance on a stranger. Not asking out strangers is the stupidest advice you could give.
OP’s pic shows a guy asking out random women. That doesn’t work.
it works perfectly fine if you are attractive
Either way, you should talk to them a bit first. “Cold approaches” are a meme.
Are you dumb or retarded? That's the whole point, is to talk and have a conservation a Stanger before you ask them out. Have you ever asked someone out before Anon?
Down syndrome guy actually looks pretty cool with a cigarette. Confirmed for cigarettes still being cool in current year.
all women are random for people like us retard, and it does work for desirable men
It all comes down to being chill and learning to be charming in your own way, but it’s a very difficult process for some people and it’s easy to let anger take over your emotions and judgement the truth is not everyone is gonna make it but everyone who isn’t horribly deformed has a chance hell even some deformed people have managed to win on nightmare mode but i have no clue how they did it
Talk to strangers without trying to date them, then try to date them when you actually have some amount of familiarity
>become a total loser
>date bottom of the barrel girls from your loser social group
if it's pussy all you want that's it, alternatively go clubbing in a big city if you just want to fuck.
This is how 80% of the people do it, the other 20% manage to date through social media. As last resort you could become rich.
my guy, get a life, you keep posting this
you do realise that more than 1 user can post the same meme? retard
pro tip: if you're gonna pretend to be different people then make sure to upload the file under different names with each thread or post, instead of just using the default LULZ filename from when you downloaded it one time and been reposting it since.
also do more than just change one word when reposting the exact same thread - spice it up a bit!
i saved the app from here. why should i change the name
some of these posts arent me. and idk why you care its not like you arent staying on LULZ 24/7 like a total incel loser and surfing extremely important threads retard
Create some status. Wear expensive clothes. Wear some gold or tech. Offer to buy Ann expensive drink.. Get an expensive bike or electric car. Mention your nonexistent jaguar car. Lure them in with implied promise of you spend money on them. Then "I sold the car. Will you help me shop for a new car?" and start a relationship based on her love of ( your) money.
So attract gold diggers
Learn to dance. Take dancing lessons. Any kind of dancing. People who dance are more attractive. Date a much older woman and eventually ask her to introduce you to her daughter's friends.
Very simple don't say creepy stuff like
>Hey hello, so I just saw you and...
'Hey hello" is a double greeting. It's weird and comes across like you're afraid to move forward with you sentence. It shows a lack of self confidence. 'I just saw you' make you sound like a creepy peeping Tom.
If you must approach stranger in hopes of jumping right into a relationship with them (you mustn't) do it they way it's done in movies. Where a guy approaches a girl in the store and asks 'Hi sorry, do you know where the -insert food item- is?' Once someone has responded they are more open to having a conversation. You can do your creepy hitting on people stuff at this point in time.
You keep hitting on women. Eventually, after you eat a couple dozen or maybe hundred rejections you become so numb to it and uncaring about what women think or how they react that the numbness comes off as confidence.
You fail because you aren’t regarding women as NPCs.
kek but that doesnt sound like a feesible strategy
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save name for the next time I post.