How to Pass - Fourth Edition

So sick and tired of this endless "i don't pass" and "'do I pass ?", so im gonna give you my forth edition of "How to pass". It's only the fourth edition, lot of stuff has changed since the 3td one but the core idea hasn't changed : work

> Stop waiting for HRT to turn you into whatever you want because it won't, it's just here to help you not to totally change you
> Buy new clothes
> Work on your face, wash it every morning anon, every morning, have a skin care (don't need to have something too hard, cleaning it with water and soap is a good beginning just stick to it), use makeup
> Working on your voice is hard but necessary

> But I already do that and I don't pass
Yeah guess what, cis people don't really care about us and will just misgender us because it's easier for them, doesn't mean you don't pass, they're just a bunch of shit people

> It's not this I really just don't pass
You probably pass more than you think but you're too focus on the negative stuff, and probably have a way too over the top expectation when it comes down to your transition

In short just work on yourself and stop thinking everything will magically happen because it WON'T, transitioning is LONG, it's really REALLY long alright, even after 2/3 years you may not pass because in the end we're not build the same way. In 10 months my gf was already passing while me in 18 months I still look like shit, because she CHANGE EVERYTHING, while I did NOTHING, nothing's gonna change if you change nothing, and that applies to everything in life

Don't start me with bones and skull and all your BS it's bait nobody actually care about all of these except you Im begging please stop, they don't care about your jaws, your shoulders, your hands, they really REALLY don't

  1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    >cis people don't really care about us and will just misgender us because it's easier for them, doesn't mean you don't pass
    this is kinda dumb advice, the whole point of “passing” is to get your presentation to a point where cis people gender you your correct gender without thinking. if you’re doing it right, it should be easy to gender you correctly

    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

      Oh it was from an old edition, im sorry, gotta change this, you're absolutely right

      > Yeah guess what, cis people don't really care about us and will just misgender us because it's easier for them, doesn't mean you don't pass, they're just a bunch of shit people
      Why do trannies think passing means dressing and being seen like a homosexual?
      If you pass you aren’t misgendered cause they don’t know you are tranny in the first place, retard.

      That's not what I wanted to say, but again it's from an old edition I should have remove it.

      Taking notes thanks everyone

  2. 1 week ago
    SpookyCheese

    > Yeah guess what, cis people don't really care about us and will just misgender us because it's easier for them, doesn't mean you don't pass, they're just a bunch of shit people
    Why do trannies think passing means dressing and being seen like a homosexual?
    If you pass you aren’t misgendered cause they don’t know you are tranny in the first place, retard.

  3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    >will just misgender us because it's easier for them, doesn't mean you don't pass
    That only applies to people who have known you pre-transition.
    If they have not known you before and you get misgendered, that means you don't pass.

  4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    As for clothes:
    Dress for the body you have, not the body you want.
    Figuring out what works for you takes a lot of time and you won't get it right in the beginning.
    As for face:
    Pluck your eyebrows from underneath, women have narrower eyebrows that sit higher than mens.
    As for hair:
    You want long hair that looks like it is taken care of.

  5. 1 week ago
    it is over (repressor, honorary)

    fifth edition:
    >genetics
    >genetics again
    >ffs
    >vfs
    or just kys

  6. 1 week ago
    it is over (repressor, honorary)

    >cis people don't really care about us and will just misgender us because it's easier for them, doesn't mean you don't pass
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    ultimately not passing well is a possibility you should be aware of before starting (but don't use this as an excuse to repress either). repression and boymoding lead to insanity. this is how you end up with massive breast forms. don't go there.
    they look at you and they guess your gender in half a second and if you groom yourself like a girl they're ten times more likely to see a girl. if it's at all ambiguous they'll look at you for longer and decide based on that and guess what if you're boymoding they're going to go with boy.
    so what'll happen is you'll wear a dress and sure people will gender you on account of the dress and others will call you "he er she" and you'll know but as time goes on and you get better at it and HRT works that'll get better. then you can wear sweatpants and a t shirt and again you'll notice one day magically even then you're gendered correctly (some combo of hrt, skincare, haircare, nails).
    it'll never happen if you keep pretending to be a boy. you also must go through that awkward stage and you are only prolonging it by boymoding.

    • 1 week ago
      it is over (repressor, honorary)

      >then you can wear sweatpants and a t shirt and again you'll notice one day magically even then you're gendered correctly (some combo of hrt, skincare, haircare, nails).
      >it'll never happen if you keep pretending to be a boy. you also must go through that awkward stage and you are only prolonging it by boymoding.
      completely irrational
      at least youre fembrained

      • 1 week ago
        Anonymous

        >fembrained
        damn right I girlmode

        • 1 week ago
          it is over (repressor, honorary)

          whats your point

      • 1 week ago
        Anonymous

        She is right though, I litteraly can't properly pass as male anymore even if I wear a binder and my pre-transition male clothes

        • 1 week ago
          it is over (repressor, honorary)

          so why do i have to girlmode to pass? clearly it has nothing to do with your clothes

          • 1 week ago
            Anonymous

            because we put effort into our transition. girlmoding isn't what clothes you wore today it's a way of life.

            • 1 week ago
              it is over (repressor, honorary)

              nothing of substance whatsoever in these words, youre just rambling.

              • 1 week ago
                Anonymous

                at least I get to be a girl today

              • 1 week ago
                it is over (repressor, honorary)

                all troons are male

          • 1 week ago
            Anonymous

            You do know that pre-T FTMs can pass, right?
            Well, if you do everything like they do, you will lkely not pass as a woman

            • 1 week ago
              it is over (repressor, honorary)

              >You do know that pre-T FTMs can pass, right?
              lie

              • 1 week ago
                Anonymous

                Okay, fair they look like 12-14 year old boys.
                But they can get reliably get gendered male in public.

              • 1 week ago
                it is over (repressor, honorary)

                doubt it

  8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    No amount of improoving is gonna change my upper body. My face is fine, I look like I’m 16 and I’m in my mid 20s. it’s my broad shoulders that ruin everything. I have the silhouette of a man.

  9. 1 week ago
    bddelfmoder

    putting effort into your transition is agp no cap

  10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

    even if i all that she i know i would never pass, to tall, to deep of a voice, to brod a frame, a face like fucking shreck, and being in my mid 20s, no easy aces to HRT or SRS i know im fucked there for i repress, we can all pretend anyone how puts effort in passes but thats just not the truth

Your email address will not be published.