Do you like your femboys to sound male, feminine, or completely like a woman and why? Am considering voicetraining

Do you like your femboys to sound male, feminine, or completely like a woman and why?
Am considering voicetraining

  1. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Imagine being this devoid of affection that you take it this far to get some.

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      I have a girlfriend! she's one of a kind

  2. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Men trying to sound feminine activates my chokeslamming instinct
    Keep your voice as is

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      Just sounding? What about acting/dressing?

  3. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    i like a regular nerdy voice. You don't need to train it at all. You also don't need to go out of your way to be fem unless you're trying to collect simps.

    t. fucking a transmasc femboy with a big clit that gets smegma and tight vagina

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      What if I don't sound nerdy even? Just like a regular guy.

  4. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    what matters most is having a coherent aesthetic, not looking like you got into grampy's CD stash

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      What aesthetic do you like anon? Frilly girly stuff? Or all black emo style femboys?

      • 5 days ago
        Anonymous

        i like more fierce. mesh is better than lace

        • 5 days ago
          Anonymous

          I always considered those nearly interchangeable.. unless by mesh you mean fishnets?

  5. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    as long as they don't sound like Sir Grunglestein taking t, then they're all fine vocally. a qt is a qt.

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      this is reassuring thank u anon :3

      • 5 days ago
        Anonymous

        i hope so. the voice comes naturally and the real work is visual identity and self-comfort.

  6. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    don't try to sound like a woman, that's just weird
    why can't people just enjoy being cute men? why waste that by becoming an impossibly ugly woman?

  7. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Try to sound like an english dub of an anime villain or antihero. Nothing is cuter uwu

  8. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    If there's any femboys lurking itt, please post a vocaroo

  9. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    I don't care how high or low or masculine or feminine they sound, but they absolutely need to have a thick spanish accent. Spanish speakers make me hard as diamond!

  10. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    honestly prefer them to just sound like normal dudes as forced female voices are really annoying unless they can 100% ace the shit out of it. Only real exception is when I'm fucking them then it's more hot for them to start moaning and sound super girly.

    • 5 days ago
      Anonymous

      Mmm okay! My main thinking was actually about during that..

      • 5 days ago
        Anonymous

        o 69696 777 femboyanon, please let me fuck the shit out of you

        • 5 days ago
          Anonymous

          I have to practice my moans first! :3c

          • 5 days ago
            Anonymous

            I will pierce my eardrums so I can betroth you sooner

      • 5 days ago
        Anonymous

        lucky ass trips checked, you should do a vocaroo for us whenever you feel confident enough in your voice.

        • 5 days ago
          Anonymous

          Oo maybe I will

      • 5 days ago
        Anonymous

        Im going to rub your feet

  11. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Growly. Gravelly. The kind of voice you'd give a boyish tomboy girl cartoon character in the 90's. Kind of a riot grrl shrieky voice. You know what I mean. Old rock bands used to have vocalists like that.

  12. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    Male. Femboys with a female voice just sound like the lilypichu fake anime voice 90% of the time, and the remaining 10% that's actually indistinguishable from a female voice is just weird to me. Femboys with the classic "feminine" guy voice that sounds like they're going through puberty and their voice is constantly cracking are even worse.
    Just use your normal guy voice like catboiaoi.

  13. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

    I like when it's a feminine male who is not trying to pretend to be a woman but is comfortable about being a guy. Basically I like pretty boys. Traps are very rarely convincing so don't bother going that far. However this also implies giving up chasing straights but that's a given. If they really like males they should be comfortable with males.

Your email address will not be published.