Why would anyone be Protestant? Catholicism is literally so much more kino

Home Forums General & off-topic Why would anyone be Protestant? Catholicism is literally so much more kino

• This topic has 119 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why would anyone be Protestant? Catholicism is literally so much more kino, you have all the saints praying for you, you have mother Mary, you have Jesus, you have the beautiful churches and hymns, same with Orthodoxy. And your church is literally the original apostolic church. Protestantism is literally dead and soulless and most Protestants don’t actually believe in God or even the Trinity, they just do it as a cultural practice.

Anonymous

I’m sorry, who prepared the way for Jesus; John the Catholic, or John the BAPTIST?

Anonymous

Clever but still scrotebrained

Anonymous

I want to hear you say it. What is his name?

Anonymous

His name is literally just John. Baptist is an epithet. It doesn’t mean he was a dumbass protestant.

Anonymous

Bless you, my sis. When was the Catholic church founded?

Anonymous

33BC. Or 4000 BC.

Anonymous

Where do you get these dates from, friend?

Anonymous

Catholic Church either started when Jesus was born or when the gnomish priesthood was established. Really depends on if you think Christianity is something "new" or the real successor to the Old Testament gnomish rites.

Anonymous

When Jesus gave the keys of heaven to Peter

Where do you get these dates from, friend?

That wasn’t me who replied

Anonymous

>When Jesus gave the keys of heaven to Peter
                  Forgive me for asking so many questions, how does this mean Catholicism was founded?

Anonymous

Matt 16:18 – And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.

Jesus directly told peter that he would be the new leadership of the entire Church. Peter became the first Bishop of Rome, henceforth creating the Catholic Church.

Protestantism has marriage equality

How exactly?

Anonymous

marriages are treated equally in protestantism, unlike catholicism which strangely demands you have both a husband and a wife.

Anonymous

>Matt 16:18 – And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.
                      But my companion in Christ, this says nothing about Catholicism.

Anonymous

It proves the primqcy of the chair of peter over the entire christian world. logically this verse means that the bishop of rome, peter’s succesors, would head the church because why would church leadership end at peter’s death? The church would need successors.

Anonymous

>logically this verse means that the bishop of rome, peter’s succesors
                        This is where you lose me. What makes you think that the bishop of rome is Peter’s successor? I don’t see that anywhere in scripture.

Anonymous

When Peter was martyred, he was the Bishop of Rome. Therefore, the second Bishop of Rome (Saint Linus) was Peter’s successor. Linus was then succeeded by Anacletus and so on, up to the current Pope Francis.

Anonymous

My dear friend, where does the Bible say Peter’s successor has primacy? Where does the Bible say Peter called himself pope?

Anonymous

>Where does the Bible say Peter called himself pope?
                        Indeed, pope means "papa", "father", and Jesus told them straight up without stutter not to call religious figures "father".

Anonymous

It is a shame what is happening here. The Catholic church’s legitimacy hangs on a single point, that Jesus appointed Peter as the head of an organized Christian church. They can neither prove that Peter thought of himself as the primary bishop, nor that the others thought of him as the primary.

Anonymous

Well, the Bible says that many will be mislead, so I suppose it is to be expected. Peter and Paul both warned that there would be evil ones infiltrating the church once they were gone. I guess the Catholics and Orthodox believe their own provably made up "tradition" over what the Bible says and there’s nothing anyone can do about it but God.

Anonymous

Don’t include orthodoxy in your scrotebrained pseudo-religious American blabbering, please.

Anonymous

Go ask Mary to save (You), pagan.

Anonymous

No, it means Peter got the ball rolling on writing the Gospels when he had Mark publish his.

Anonymous

325 AD

Anonymous

AD 33.

Matthew 16:18

> And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Was he talking about the Southern Baptist Convention, scrotebrain?

Anonymous

I asked it earlier, but my sis in faith, what does this verse have to do with the catholic church?

Anonymous

Where is that part that demands we continue the roman imperial cult (pope/emperor)

Anonymous

1054 AD

Anonymous

The Orthodox Church was founded A.D. 30. The Roman Catholic Church was founded A.D. 1054. Protestantism was founded A.D. 1517.

Anonymous

Jhon the Braptist,scrotebrain

Anonymous

Woke af scrotebrain

Anonymous

Orthodoxy is also scrotebrained, their trinity makes no sense

Anonymous

Most Catholics don’t believe in transubstantiation.

Anonymous

Most Catholics never read the Bible, don’t keep the Commandments, and don’t believe in God, what’s your point?

That’s also most Protestants, I’ve been to a Protestant church service and it was disgusting to my soul, and the way they all schmoozed and schmarmed with each other in the lobby afterwards was worse. You would have thought they were all garden gnomes the way they talked business and money and contracts in the House of the Lord, rubbing their hands and leering at each other like damned pedophiles sharing a secret.

Anonymous

*Most CHRISTIANS in general are Christians in name only, phony hypocrites just playing religion. Churchianity.

That’s most PEOPLE. Most Catholics, most Protestants, you name it. Narrow is the gate, and few find it.

Anonymous

You shouldn’t read the bible,. Why do dummy protestants ALWAYS insistent they are so high and mighty and able to interpret scripture better than 2000+ years of tradition?
          Every single heresy was started by someone reading the bible without extensive training and guidance. It’s best to be humble and listen to your priest talk about scripture rather than actually try to read it and interpret it yourself.
          Translating it into the vernacular was a grave mistake.

Anonymous

>Every single heresy was started by someone reading the bible without extensive training and guidance
            Blatantly false, infact pretty much all of the founders of (proto-)Protestant movements that split from the Catholic Church had received atleast some theological education.

Anonymous

Luther was a professor of theology scrotebrain.

Anonymous

You’re not meant to read the bible this is such a trash argument

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>Protestantism is literally dead and soulless and most Protestants don’t actually believe in God or even the Trinity, they just do it as a cultural practice.
      If you don’t believe in God or the Trinity you’re not a Christian at all so not true. Most Catholics in America and Europe are ironically totally ignorant of their own religion and only practing it as a cultural tradition. Sometimes not even weekly but only on major holidays. Btw following a religion because it has neat aesthetics is misguided.

Anonymous

>Most Catholics in America and Europe are ironically totally ignorant of their own religion and only practing it as a cultural tradition
        It doesnt matter since they follow the proper rites and are guided by priests

Anonymous

I can smell the evolautist on you. Definition of soulless and dead religion.
          >But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
          Matthew 6:7

Anonymous

>Why would anyone be Protestant?
      Because they are convinced of the truth of Protestant theology.

Anonymous

>muh idols

Anonymous

>saints praying for you
      >mother Mary
      That’s literally paganism in Christian coating.
      Also imagine choosing your religious beliefs because it is "kino" and not because it is the truth.

Anonymous

>Also imagine choosing your religious beliefs because it is "kino" and not because it is the truth.
        Kino and aesthetics are the truth of God.

Anonymous

>Aesthetics of God in the Bible:
          Modest temple with only a couple of cherub statues.
          >Aesthetics of Catholicism:
          Literally a pagan temple but say the statues are of saints and titles of Mary instead of gods.

Anonymous

>Modest temple
            You definitely didn’t read 3 Kings.

Anonymous

Imagine degrading The Mother Of God just to own the papists, in a way the disdain prostentants have for the Saints and the Virgin tells you all there is to know about protestantism.

Anonymous

Saying that your "tradition" is made up and your practices are Satanic in no way insults actual Mary and saints.

Anonymous

Your 40 gazillion denominations and your rejection of the sacraments are all traditions too proti, only without a gram of philosophical or spiritual grounding.

Anonymous

>muh 10 buzillion denominations
              Do you really count Southern Baptists are somehow metaphysically distinct from Regular Baptists? Are Presbyterians somehow an entirely new faith from most Calvinists? They’re the same thing.

Anonymous

God does not have a mother

Anonymous

>That’s literally paganism in Christian coating.
        Got any Biblical proof? Because I’m pretty sure that as the inheritor of the Davidic Kingdom, the Queen of Heaven is the Mother of God, just like how the queen of the kingdom of Israel was always the king’s mother.

Anonymous

If you like the low church congregation system of evangelicas and/or calvinists, Catholicism have nothing to offer to you
      High Church protestants denomination instead were soon scammed as bootleg discount catholic wannabes with none of the legacy and gravitas. There is a reasons high protestant countries nowadays (Dutchland, Germany, Scandis) either returned to catholicism, or stopped being christians at all

Anonymous

>Catholicism have nothing to offer to you
        My local catholic church has a guitarist lol

Anonymous

I’m not a big fan of President Biden, but the Catholic Church approves of him.

Anonymous

Well at least Jesus made 3rd place for (You), above churches and hymns. There’s nothing, *nothing* more "kino" than God, with no external trappings needing figured in.

Anonymous

There are Protestant believers, it’s just that Protestantism got big in Northern Europe and those areas remained pagan for a long time and so their christianity isn’t as "strong" there as it is in ex-roman nations around the mediterranean that have been christian for atleast 1700 years. There reason i personally am Catholic is because their theology makes more sense to be than the other sects, me being born catholic could be an influence but my household was never really religious with only me researching and learning my faith.

Anonymous

autism, low iq, peer pressure, lolbertarianism, and contrarianism

Anonymous

papist projecting

Anonymous

Martin Luther was unironically the original autistic

Anonymous

>Practising something because it’s "kino"
      How can people think Catholicism is anything else but a giant LARP with posts like this?
      >Broh who cares if this religion isn’t true, what’s important is that it’s cool!

Anonymous

So much of the online tradcath/ortho sphere is people joining these churches because WOWIE they have heckin cool and OMG thisErino smells and bells. That’s unironically what draws so many of them in, the theological justification for it comes later. It seems that way to me anyway.

Anonymous

Because we want to be Christian and not Babylonian pagans.

Anonymous

Why would anyone be Catholic? Literal nwo leadership. Also the idea that Rome can’t fall doesn’t even make sense if you read Romans.Roman’s.
      T. Eastern Orthodox

Anonymous

Protestantism has marriage equality

Anonymous

chud

Anonymous

This, they will never be a man.

Dirk

I’m not complaining, but when did protestantism start to get so much momentum on LULZ? There’s more and more posters refuting/bantering with catholics where they used to be unchallenged

Anonymous

People got annoyed with Tard Caths

Anonymous

Bump.

Anonymous

>MUH KINO
      >MUH SOVL
      >MUH TRADITION
      Stfu you scrotebrained larper.
      Religion is about faith, not aesthetics.

Anonymous

THIS

Anonymous

Catholicism has SOVL. But I don’t mind protestantbros.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

because idolatry is a SIN scrotebrain

Anonymous

I don’t know anon why do I, a Catholic have to give a fuck about the ongoing dickfighting brought to this site by larpscrotes who just "begome catholic/orthodox/protestant" out of sheer contrarianism

Anonymous

begome Ethiopian Orthodogs, take the Enoch-pill

Anonymous

Because Catholics are taught to not read the Word of Truth. If you don’t know what that is, do a quick search for word of truth in a KJV bible.

Why is that important? To have hope in Heaven.

> [Col 1:5 KJV] 5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Who is the gospel for? Every creature under heaven.

> [Col 1:23 KJV] 23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

What is the truth of the gospel? Catholics don’t preach it, nor do they want you to read it for yourself.

1. In Christ dwelleth the fullness of the Godhead bodily.(Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
      > [Col 2:9-10 KJV] 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

2. Jesus has forgiven you of all sins.
      >[Col 2:13 KJV] 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

3. There is nothing you can do but believe that Jesus has forgiven you of your sin, Catholics love to trick you into doing things to get your free gift from God.
      > [Col 2:18 KJV] 18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

4. Catholics take away from what Jesus did and put more emphasis on Mother Mary, Angels, the Saints, and doing works. (not saying works are bad)
      > [Col 2:19 KJV] 19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Don’t let Catholics take away your hope for eternal life with Him.

Anonymous

What an amazing sculpture, wow.

Anonymous

Everything about that, the costumes and sculpture, have a very Satanic appearance.

Anonymous

Is there any protestant church that is not autistic about sola scriptura? Anglicans/Epis need not to apply

Dirk

Define sola scriptura and sola scriptura autism

Anonymous

Nevermind, I just remembered sola scriptura is autistic as a whole.

Anonymous

Is there any Catholic that doesn’t do autistic mental gymnastics to make sense of his convoluted, teetering jenga tower mess of a theology?

Anonymous

Sola scriptura is by definition autistic.

Anonymous

>most Protestants don’t actually believe in God or even the Trinity
      What a blatantly false statement

Anonymous

I can take Protestantism and turn into a force for traditionalism and nationalism. You can’t do that with some scrote p*pe kissing scrote feet.

Anonymous

Catholicism doctrine is full of mental iliness and demonic influence, they dont have true prophets, the "doctors of the church" are/were insane people that were or degenerated or plain crazy.
      Catholicism is basically a madhouse for the ones that got insane by the devil.
      Catholicism doesnt come from God, hell, isnt even in the Devil’s level, catholicism is just plain demonic.

Anonymous

>Catholicism is literally so much more kino, you have all the saints praying for you, you have mother Mary, you have Jesus, you have the beautiful churches and hymns
      It’s true, with Catholicism you get everything but God

Anonymous

40% of Cardinals are non-white. You can bet your ass all those sis cardinals will vote for one of their own and sooner than later there will be a sis pope.

Protestantism does not require that you kiss the feet of a scrote pope

Anonymous

You are not christian

Anonymous

Good thing we couldn’t care less about a man’s colour. The only thing that matters is his orthodoxy.

>Men differ in many things, such as learning, wealth, power, etc.; but these things belong to the world and not man’s nature. **He came into this world without them and he will leave it without them.** Only the consequences of good or evil done in this world will accompany men to the next.

Anonymous

Maybe you don’t, but Nick Fuentes and his cringy tradcath followers sure as hell do.

Anonymous

A scrote pope is still a better Christian than an unbelieving globohomo stooge antipope or any g*rmoid prottie. Ethiopians were Christians when Anglo-Saxons were still sucking the dicks of hanged men to appease Odin.

Yeah have fun with that. Catholicism will implement voodoo rituals in it’s liturgy within this century.

Anonymous

A scrote pope is still a better Christian than an unbelieving globohomo stooge antipope or any g*rmoid prottie. Ethiopians were Christians when Anglo-Saxons were still sucking the dicks of hanged men to appease Odin.

Anonymous

>A scrote pope is still a better Christian than an unbelieving globohomo stooge
          like the current pope?

Anonymous

Anglos aren’t Nords.

Anonymous

>the apostles were married and thought sodomy was wrong
      >catholic priests aren’t allowed to marry and sodomizes little boys
      >B-BUT IT’S TOTALLY THE ONE AND ONLY APOSTOLIC CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id