Why is worshipping the devil or following his principles considered a bad thing?

Home Forums General & off-topic Why is worshipping the devil or following his principles considered a bad thing?

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why is worshipping the devil or following his principles considered a bad thing? Just asking for educational purposes.

Anonymous

He’s the ultimate loser. Following him would only make you a loser too.

Anonymous

I refuse to be the first reply to this thread

Anonymous

Well, if like many people the world over, you define "the Devil" as the essence and architect of all that is bad, then worshiping and following that would also make you a bad actor if not a bad person.

Anonymous

Define what is bad. Please refer to real world examples, preferably in recent time.

Anonymous

>Define what is bad.
          You seem confused and wanting to argue.
          Please acknowledge that I did not make any assertion other than claim there are people that define the Devil as bad – whatever you want to then define as bad.
          I did not say this is my stance.
          I WILL NOT be drawn into an argument of "what is bad"?
          OP said some people see worshiping the Devil as bad.
          I explained that is because they see definitionally that the Devil is bad.

A-TRUE-Fucking-Warrior

I WANNA FIIIGHT!!!
            Everything is an argument and that’s not up for debate. Come at me.

Anonymous

Bring it!!

Anonymous

The devil is seen as such because he chose to question the ultimate God. Because of this, he is forced to spend all of eternity roaming the fiery fields of this Hell environment. What if the devil were to ask for forgiveness? If the ultimate God doesn’t forgive him then doesn’t that negate God’s love?

Anonymous

>The devil is seen as such because he chose to question the ultimate God.
              That’s a bad thing to you?

How do nerves decide when and where to grow?

Principal refusal to accept truth when it isn’t in your favor?

Anonymous

Those that think it was punished questioning do not accept that God was in truth at that moment.
                  Those that think God was truth being rejected do not accept that the questioning was anything other than an act of evil.

No. Correct me if I am wrong but the name and mention of Lucifer is not in reference to the opposed figure known as Satan, the fallen angel.

Much of our knowledge of this "Devil" being comes from Medieval European culture. There is probably not enough information given in the actual bible.

I’m not really correcting so mach as asking and listening.
                  My view is that they are different aspect, and I think in reverse to your idea.
                  Lucifer is the fallen angel – the aspect of rebellion and envy. Lucifer is "I should be God."
                  Satan is the opposer – the aspect of contrarianism. Satan questions, argues, challenges, tempts, and doubts God, but I dont think Satan actually rebels. Satan is there to temper and make one reconsider righteousness.
                  The Devil is the aspect of worldliness – of material excess and indulgence without empathy. The Devil has the least to do with God, or has a heavy implication of abandoning or ignoring God whereas Lucifer is about trying to defeat or replace God and Satan is about knowing God well enough to question Him.

Anonymous

You are really going out of your way to facade scrotebraination and self-hatred aren’t you? What does any of what you’re talking about have to do me?

Anonymous

[…]
              […]

Come on guys, things don’t HAVE to be a competition in the 1st place. No winners or losers. I’m ME.

You’re the ones arguing not god or satan.

Also, why do you both equate the Devil with Lucifer?
              Are you one to assume that Devil, Lucifer, and Satan are all the same aspect?

Anonymous

No. Correct me if I am wrong but the name and mention of Lucifer is not in reference to the opposed figure known as Satan, the fallen angel.

Anonymous

Who are you scrotes calling a smartass?
                There’s something more to this. You’re the scrotebrains here not me.

I just choose to not accept truth when it isn’t in my favor. I decide what’s truth and always me. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Anonymous

Much of our knowledge of this "Devil" being comes from Medieval European culture. There is probably not enough information given in the actual bible.

Anonymous

This. I can’t even begin to comprehend like I’m supposed to. I eat a lot of burgers and I’m me always. That’s sums up everything.

Anonymous

Moral relativism. It allows rape, murder, slavery, suppression, unhealthy indulgence, carnal debasement, and environmental destruction.

Anonymous

This

How do nerves decide when and where to grow?

Cause the real God is better than a wannabee God?

Anonymous

Even the wannabe Gods have a lot to teach. Are we always going to listen to those who are "right". Christians only listen to God, Satanist only listen to the opposition of God, and the most radical of people embrace both through being open-minded.

Anonymous

Those who are "right" have more weights in their words.

Anonymous

Yes.

Anonymous

This is why people on this board never get along.
        I can see that you don’t even give a fuck about what I’M currently doing and apparently that’s an issue. Whenever we talk to eachother it just feels like the end is coming to start it’s shit again. It’s all a big wrap around. A big stinking pile of self-hatred in the form of pretending and I can no longer pretend to give a fuck. You aren’t even trying.

Anonymous

>sexual promiscuity leading to disgusting diseases being passed around
      >sexual promiscuity leading to in-group jealousy between male and female parts
      >human sacrifice
      >killing animals
      >blood pacts, if you leave the group they hunt you and kill you
      >demonic possession
      >constant stress to remain dominant over your peers and super intelligent beings who know more about the universe and who you are more than you know yourself and the moment you fail you die and end up paying back bad karma / hell
      >warped sensibilities and aesthetics to the point that you gradually lose normalcy and become a de facto social outcast
      >other rival cults hunt you down and want you destroyed
      > paradoxically, the only way to remain dominant and maximize sensuality is self discipline and detachment, meaning maximization of sensuality is pointless because you will be detached anyways

To name a few

Anonymous

Sounds like American capitalism, which was rooted in Christianity/Puritan roots from back in the days of the early colonies.

Anonymous

…what?

Nonsensical, illogical post aside, contemporary American culture is demonic. Very few people have an ideal that is greater than themselves that they strive, for other than gathering resources, sex, and an illusion of hierarchical status.

Anonymous

Who are you, to be telling ME to be quiet?
            Everytime I look at your posts all I see are people pretending to be me. YOU’RE the scrote that needs to get the fuck out of here. You’re not me and never will be if you keep plugging up your ears and ignoring what’s right in front of you. I know I’m right.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

You’re not looking at the bigger picture. That YOU’RE the scrote and you will not "DAMN" at me. Don’t ask how– Look at me. Look.

Anonymous

You are having a psychotic breakdown dude, take some meds.

Anonymous

I’ve had better post than this and this is not up to MY standards. You cant get mad at ME.
                    But apparently you want to ignore reality yet again.

This is all a facade of self-hatred like come on.
                    You haven’t even met the real me yet. I’m going the fuck to sleep, not you, me.

Anonymous

Capitalism has nothing to do with Puritanism or Christianity at all, you pseudointellectual scrote.

Anonymous

Unless you understand that evil is inhumanly-intense narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic, cruelty, nihilistic, contempt, *needing* to kill life for sake of killing life, then how can you understand why making a "deal" with its machiavellian psychopathy is incompetent?

If you *won’t* believe it is like that, because you insist all are same as you, then karma will teach your soul, but it may take a few lives, for the monstrous depth of the lesson to sink-in, or be beaten-in, by Universe.

That mistake is why I know its nature.

Too stupidly naive to believe it could really be like that, so hell-lives caused me to "grow up", but at a deeper level than "me".

Inhuman alienness is real. It is very difficult to understand that.

Inhuman evil is a subset of that. Keeping as absolutely away from it as possible is *sane*.

Anonymous

>worshipping the devil
      at most you’ll get your soul tied down and a lot of people don’t like that idea
      >following his principles
      depending on what you look at some of them can be harmful to others and generally that’s not very nice

Anonymous

I don’t think it’s bad, just cringey. It’s a modern larp woke af on an older larp. In essence, they created a new religion in an adversarial position to the old one, which is pretty much still cucked. Devil worshippers are the verbal bottoms of the religious world.

Anonymous

By default everyone is serving the devil. If you aren’t dead to this world then you are most certainly serving the devil. This is his world as appointed by God.

Anonymous

A lion isn’t serving anyone. It just is.

Anonymous

However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

Anonymous

Lions are carbon-woke af, which has 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons. All flesh belongs to the serpent.

Anonymous

It is what it is.

Anonymous

He da bad guy.

Anonymous

The Lhp isn’t evil.

Anonymous

> following his principles
      Where can you find non counter Intel for The Devil’s principals?

Anonymous

Because it will 100% fuck you over.
      Do you think it considers you a peer or someone worthy of respect?

Anonymous

You are an individual and lucifer is the shadow within.

Anonymous

Does God consider me a peer or something worthy of respect?

Anonymous

>why is worshipping the embodiment of everything bad considered a bad thing?
      that’s a real head-scratcher ya got there, pal

Akasha tulpa

https://i.imgur.com/OMHXHB6.gif

American capitalism made the Devil into a god.

Anonymous

But God = Satan (True God will never keep his children in this sea of sorrow), so you are already worshipping him in the form of Krishna, Allah and Jesus

Anonymous

that’s what I wish was true. but that’s not true of Old Testament god. he doesn’t care.

Anonymous

As bad as it sounds……. the deeper I dig……..

Anonymous

Fake baphomet.

Anonymous

This

Anonymous

>the devil
      Define the devil you mentioned
      >or following his principles
      Which principles?
      Vague question is vague.

Anonymous

What principles? The Devil isn’t some polar opposite of God with a differing set of principles, the devil in mainstream Christianity is just some angel that got butthurt that he couldn’t play God. With that in mind, there are no benefits or drawbacks to worshipping the devil other than the same benefits or drawbacks you’d get from worshipping a random object in your house, or a TV character. If you’re using any other source material to define the Devil, make that clear.

Anonymous

But If you believe in Satan then God exists too and worshipping the devil will make you go to hell.

Anonymous

>I believe in gnomish fairy tales… but the villain is the good guy!!!!

Anonymous

nah, edgelord sonic fans wear the fedoras

get your memes correct, captain fedora

Anonymous

Because if the followers are obedient to what would generally be merely Christian values they’re not doing it right. They’re supposed to do the very opposite of that by true definition or they’re larpers lepers like the clownish Lavey cronies. Since, however, every legal principle is a barely masked Christian one, these clowns would be only possible if highly criminal. Period. But such religion could not exist except as a pretending time theatrical gathering, if that.
      Thus, no formally accepted religions could worship evil ie. "The Devil" and such legitimate enterprise can only be as a pernicious barely coherent amalgamation of dreadful villainous murderous cults. And so they do. Creeping crawlers sprayed and sprawled beneath us all.

Anonymous

Well you can start a carreer at the company under the janitor because you don’t have the qualification for anything else but it’s going to be a long trip to the higher floors

Anonymous

In my interpretation, the devil is a blend of different things that negatively affect what I consider the "core human."

Something being negative in this sense would mean something regressive, hurtful, and all around terrible in a way that is universally translated among many different cultures.

The core human is the idea of that last bit there, the universally translated part. Every human has emotion and logic centers that can observe and analyze, as well as define and label. There are certain things that are looked down upon universally by all humans, and the devil, in my opinion, is all of these things.

Hurting someone
      Killing someone
      Controlling someone

Things like that.

I don’t know if that makes total sense I won’t pretend to be smarter or "deeper" than I am lol. Just think a lot.

Anonymous

>following his principles considered a bad thing?
      The devil has no principles, the devil is the dark side of the unconscious and conscious. What people call ‘satanism’ are cringy philosophies with Satan slapped on top.
      > Why is worshipping the devil
      He is literally the metaphorical symbol of evil and corrupting blind human pride, either that or an angelic lawyer how judges humanity and an angel wouldn’t want to be worshiped anyway

Anonymous

Because the devil wants you to profane the sacred. If your intention is to have a relationship with God, this is a bad idea.

Anonymous

>Worshiping an inversion of the natural order who exhibits malevolence to you and is usually into baby-killing
      Stupid

NEO-DIO

Joseph of Yeshua:
      "here is a secret.

DEVIL is a word that originates way beyond a time and place before the OMNIBUS-UNIVERSE was created. That encapsulates the Universe in its original state as what I call APEX (I know, there is a game called APEX and shit right) up until now in its current state with the CHAOS ETERNAL and AETHERIUS.

The original meaning was DEVIL=HUNTER
      The word itself was given and then placed in use by the Archangels and the LIVING WORD as part of their vocabulary. It has several connotations/denotations to it like as mentioned above, HUNTER/FIERCE/RELENTLESS, and so forth. When it is used as a designation for an enemy it means obviously a very negative attachment.

So DEVIL SATAN is obviously a bad connotation as Satan Shemjaza is a hunter that seeks to ravage and consume souls.

While DEVIL JESUS or DEVIL GOD or DEVIL ARCHANGEL is meaning towards HUNTER as an attachment, like God in his moment of ire.

Satan itself is "accuser" which in turn is just a word that has been in use in all three realms, heaven, dominions, and in the physical universe.

The Leader of the Fallen is still the Former Kohavbel, God’s Morning Star Dragon, Shemjaza.

Now as to PRINCIPLES of ABSOLUTE FREEDOM is concerned, no, it is not a bad thing. God always intended us to be FREE in our choices, but SHEMJAZA wants to fuck everything else for everyone, including his own fallen because he wants to be destroyed knowing everything, and everyone will GO with him to OBLIVION.

Anonymous

>ultimate loser
      >father of failure
      >worshipped by normies because edgy
      >hates mankind
      >thinks he’s better than God
      >hates sin just as much as God but is too petty to understand forgiveness
      >horns=cuck in a lot of cultures
      >is a "deity" whose plans can be completely destroyed just by saying "no" and sheer force of will

Anonymous

>ultimate loser
        Most loved creation of God, also most beautiful

>father of failure
        Who successful has been successful without failure? More failure = greater success, ask anyone who is talented and skillful

>worshipped by normies because edgy
        Now you’re just being petty

>hates mankind
        Thinks God is better than mankind*

>thinks he’s better than God
        Rebelled from God’s plan for his own reasons that are not revealed*

>hates sin just as much as God but is too petty to understand forgiveness
        [Citation Needed]

>horns=cuck in a lot of cultures
        Nothing about Lucifer says horns, you’re thinking of the Pagan baphomet

>is a "deity" whose plans can be completely destroyed just by saying "no" and sheer force of will
        [Citation Needed]

In conclusion: read a book you freaking imbecile

Anonymous

God is objectively good, satan is objectively anti-God. Simple as

Anonymous

Because if you didn’t follow it who will be the one to follow you or her or him or me.

Anonymous

Satanism is cringe. Only lonely pathetic metal heads and pedo globalists like satanism

Anonymous

You have a child’s understanding of what actual Satanism is.

Anonymous

>actual Satanism
          It’s a larp and theistic Satanism is even more larpy

Anonymous

Larpy?

Anonymous

why not pray to peter pan while your at it
      shit aint real and FYI saying nuh uh isnt proof

Anonymous

Because Christians said it was bad, even though those "bad things" would honestly do you some good (examples: getting laid, being your own person, being the best you can be, having original thought, being proud of yourself, etc.)

Anonymous

>coopted anti-Christian parties in modern times, usually with very prominent noses & mob/MIC affiliations wrangling you into gay ops
      >unironic theistic side: lesser magic is lesser, thinking you can ‘bind’ demons is as scrotebrained as regarding them as constituent archetypes of the unconscious/soul
      >following either will make you an expendable coombrain in the service of persons and designs that don’t take it the way you think it is, for their own use, and they’d be justified, because you were a gullible, suggestible idiot

Alternatively you might hold some nominalist/antinomian gnostic view, whereby there is a Demiurge/Ahriman that has to be opposed at all costs as absolute evil, and the Abrahamic Adversary is part of some muddled narrative conflated with a Prometheus figure that made a Faustian bargain to slay Kronos and bind the Titans, only to accept a new boss, same as the old boss, but managed to impart some freedom of action to what were automatons before with humanity. All possible part of a materially true history of a War in Heaven involving earth, other planets, and other genetically related peoples in deep antiquity, a Lovecraftian ‘Mormonism’ of sorts.

Mostly it’s just sodomites virtue signalling, and thus to be avoided.

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id