Why have the latinxians never established their own EU? (Same religion, race, and language)

Home Forums General & Off-topic Why have the latinxians never established their own EU? (Same religion, race, and language)

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why have the latinxians never established their own EU? They are all members of the same religion, race, and language. Political integration should be a piece of cake.

Anonymous

Because that wouldn’t be in the best interest of the U.S of A.

Anonymous

>latinx
      is a gay fucking term

Anonymous

Why do people say latinx just say hispanic fucking tards

Anonymous

"Hispanic" is offensive.
        "Latinx" on other hand is a term respectful to the culture of latinxers.

Anonymous

>I respect your culture and language but only if you let me tweak it so that it’s less offensive to me

Anonymous

A Colombian guy told me once he’d rather be called a spic than latinx. They really don’t like being called that only the soft Americanized ones do

Anonymous

if you don’t like being described arbitrarily of all things then vanish from the sight of everyone and begone.

Anonymous

Latinx is much more offensive to spanish speaking people who see their centuries old language butchered by stupid liberal urbanites from the angiosphere.

Anonymous

Shut the fuck up Mexican people hate you, including me. Fuck off with gay ass latinx shit.

Anonymous

Just say Latin

Anonymous

Latino here, andate a la conchetumare

Anonymous

>Hispanic
          >Offensive
          They LARP as Spaniards/Portuguese like how Americans LARP as Irish or German

Anonymous

Hispanix , please.

Anonymous

it’s used purely ironically here because it annoys hispanics.

Anonymous

>Latinx

Anonymous

Mercosur

Anonymous

>Actual answer gets 0 attention as the thread gets flooded by retards who don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about
        kek
        I hate this website

Anonymous

Once again, it’s OP’s fault for being a faggot and offensive towards Hispanics by using a term like "latinx"

Anonymous

Then just report and move on

Anonymous

>same religion, race, and language
      lolwut, no

Anonymous

Pro-tip:
      No one in latin america says "latinx".
      No one in latin america says "latino/latina" either, we just say what country we are from, much like "americans" don’t cal themselves "anglos" or "anglxs".

Please keep your retarded made up imperialist shit to your own countries and cultures.

Dudayev

no

Anonymous

i say latino when talking to online retards because they dont know the difference between the countries anyways

Anonymous

The proper term is “Anglos and Anglas” chancho.

Anonymous

CAN WE FUCKING FOCUS ON THE QUESTION ASKED IN THE OP PLEASE?

Anonymous

Nah OP is a fag and doesn’t deserve their question answered for using an offensive term to Hispanics like "latinx"

Anonymous

this
          fuck OP, fuck Newspeech adherents and fuck jannies

Anonymous

No, retards don’t deserve knowledge.

Anonymous

So… What is a proper term to use?

Anonymous

whatever term was used to describe them in your language, like Hispanic or latino/a, people who gets upset over words deserved to get bullied more in school

Anonymous

Puta
        Cholo
        Esse
        Hombre
        Pendejo

Anonymous

Their nationality.

Anonymous

You can literally just say Latin. It’s already a gender-neutral term and can be distinguished by the language by context so easily that it’s absurd to act like there’d ever be any mixup.

Anonymous

Latin american

Anonymous

They’re all wetbacks and beaners to me.

Anonymous

>Latinxs
      Excellent bait

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>They are all members of the same religion, race, and language.
      We don’t though. For us Brazilians, Hispanic culture is only slightly less alien that it is for americans, furthermore countries whose cultures are heavily influenced by their natives like Peru, Bolivia and Mexico have extremely different cultures from primarily european hispanic countries like Argentina and Uruguay or culturally triracial/african ones like Colombia or Venezuela.

Anonymous

They are only similar in American politics, not in reality.

It is like ‘people of color’ which really just means non white and is used to combine all against whites for political purposes while having no real unifying similarity.

Many latin american nations are very racist and base it on percentages and observable clear trait differences in differing groups.
      When everyone is brown racism doesn’t just go away. Even they can see some are more advanced, beautiful, or associated with positive or negative stereotypes they match more often than not.

They are more culterally and genetically diverse, that means more problems and cliques turning tribal, not less.

Also the US would take steps against any threat forming that could rival them.

Anonymous

America would never allow it.

Anonymous

I read an article in the economist last month that mentioned a survey that found 96% of Latinos dislike the term latinx lol.

Anonymous

Okay? Latinx is the proper term for powerless countries

Anonymous

Latin is a very gender specific language.
        Many words have feminine and masculine forms.

Pushing gender nuetral bs for gay propaganda would make spanish an unspeakable language.
        And latinx just sounds retarded.
        Renaming your identity and people to better suit gays that are a tiny percent of the population should be upseting. Renaming 95%+ of a population for 3-5%.
        Restructuring society for gays and especially trans, which are mentaly ill that should be pittied not worshipped is a sign of foolishness not wisdom.

Anonymous

Our bad latinx we’ll remember you like to be properly addressed
          Who fucking cares you are arguing semantics latinx people have bigger problems then what fucking letter you put at the end of their colonized ancestor language

Anonymous

there are three big latin american blocs: mercosur, the andean community (both free trade areas but not a proper full fledged custom unions yet) and UNASUR. generally they tend to fluctuate between uselessness and enthusiasm depending on how well the economy is going

UNASUR sorta collapsed into itself recently after venezuela went to shit, former members are trying to rebuild into PROSUR without venezuela until it gets it shit back together

its just a massive gringo misinterpretation imo. latin americans dont think the article imposes its respective gender’s quality in the item it refers to, we don’t think a chair is a girl and a car is a boy for some reason. its simply a binary system thats intuitive to the human mind. even then how do they expect to change an entire deeply fragmented continent (plus mexico and central america)’s language?

>let’s teach these uncivilized regressive dirty bean- latinxs how to speak their own language with our civilized LGBTQ mannerisms!

Anonymous

Lol all of those "organizations" were fronts that Chavez used to give gibs to the welfare queens of the continent.

Anonymous

UNASUR was so hilariously worthless it never really achieved any significant money transfer (their attempt at a shared bank failed hard)

mercosul and andean community are actually important though. mercosul is the 5th largest economy in the world due to brazil + argentina

Anonymous

No, bro. None of those organizations matter for shit when China and US are the ones dictating what happens in the continent. We have to get rod of the leftist before anything functional can be implemented

Anonymous

We need to invite Bill Clinton to be supreme dictator of the Southern Cone.

Anonymous

Honestly, Bolivar’s plan of an unified continent was unironically our last chance at actually being great. It always sucked from the beginning and he was right for not wanting to give it to thw corrupt mestizos wanting the power

Anonymous

Bolivar died in wretched squalor wishing he had fought for Spain. Independence was a Masonic get-rich quick scheme for the upper class from day one. There is no one more cucked than a revolutionary as all revolutionaries exist to advance the interests of the rich. The French king was standing in the way of the nobles. So who enriched the French nobles? The French people thinking they were seeing through a just cause. The high iq move is to be politically neutral and just immigrate to wherever you can make money

That Bolivar who Died of Disappointment

Anonymous

why are you sourcing a "magazine" literally funded by narcos?
                        Also, it is true that mainly the rich benefited from independence, but Bolivar detested the spanish and saw them as morally and socially inferior to Americans. That’s why he wanted to have a hereditary executive, but one Sucre quit and the cocalombians killed him, Bolivar gave up and ended up destitute.

Anonymous

"Muh source"
                        Cope, sudacas are subhumans not fit to rule themselves. In 20 years Africa will have outshone your accursed land in both quality of life and economy. You are all monkeys fighting over who has the biggest stick while literal tribal neanderthals in East Africa are already setting the groundwork for prosperity while you guys see your countries falling one by one to unrecoverable poverty
                        >inb4 Spaniards are also like that
                        We know, which is why we are more than happy to live off of German money and open up our economy to them

Anonymous

Lol did you really get butthurt because I said Bolivar thought of the spanish as inferior to Americans? I mean, he did, my g. It’s not my fault Ferdinand and the rest of the bourbons were borderline retards.

Anonymous

No harm done, just like it’s not my fault your country is a shithole without a future

Anonymous

>Latin x
      I’m Chilean, and I would actually insist you mutilate your gentiles before you use this term again to describe anyone from this region of the world.

Anonymous

Chile
        Your national dish of chili is good
        My latinx friend

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.