Why don’t Christians follow the book of Leviticus?

Home Forums General & off-topic Why don’t Christians follow the book of Leviticus?

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why don’t Christians follow the book of Leviticus?

Anonymous

imagine not eating bacon becuse some book writing by an ancient gnomish blood cult says so

Anonymous

Europeans eating boar is a tradition from ancient times. Cope, dilate and have sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule

This.

Anonymous

Youre a trannoid scrote

Anonymous

imagine eating THE dirtiest animal in existence

Anonymous

No one is talking about eating pajeets

Anonymous

Have you ever seen cows or sheep up close?

Anonymous

He lives in a desert, the only animals he’s seen are camels and goats

Anonymous

Imagine thinking that pigs have ooga-booga evil magic powers that sends you to hell just because they smell and roll in shit, like all animals do. freaking loon.

Anonymous

anon, I know garden gnomes are animals, but not even in the ussr anyone has ever eaten garden gnomes

Anonymous

Not even if I were starving I would eat a muslim, that shit needs to be burnt in bonfire.

Anonymous

no one is eating you as far as i’m aware

Anonymous

I wonder how Arab steak tastes? Probably like shit

Anonymous

This, fpbp

Anonymous

imagine eating the shittiest tasting meat known to man just to spite some sandscrote religion

Anonymous

how many times does paul have to tell you to not follow the law in the new testament before it clicks?

Anonymous
          Anonymous

>doesn’t understand that we are no longer under the sacrificial system and no longer have human mediators
          >calls others not Christian
          Why not just stand on the corner waving a flag that says "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT BUT HERE I AM STILL TALKING"?

Anonymous

Christ is sacrificed at every valid church service.

Anonymous

>this Satanic paganism of incredible evil
              Christ was sacrificed ONCE FOR ALL, Hebrews 10:10. This is why you *read the Holy Bible* and not just listen to a bunch of institutional "leaders", because they will lead you straight to Hell.

Anonymous

yes he was sacrificed once, and the sacrifice is present in a (valid) church service.

Anonymous

The sacrifice is present in God and Creation.

Anonymous

It’s not it’s literally been a part of Christian theology since the very beginning. Have you never read the New Testament?

Anonymous

not one jot or tittle scrote

Anonymous

I always ask Christians about the law when they say God hates scrotes because of the law, pretty serious double standard there.

Anonymous

Romans 1
          >20 Ever since the creation of the world, his invisible attributes of eternal power and divinity have been able to be understood and perceived in what he has made. As a result, they have no excuse;
          >21 for although they knew God they did not accord him glory as God or give him thanks. Instead, they became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless minds were darkened.
          >22 While claiming to be wise, they became fools
          >23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for the likeness of an image of mortal man or of birds or of four-legged animals or of snakes.
          >24 Therefore, God handed them over to impurity through the lusts of their hearts for the mutual degradation of their bodies.
          >25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie and revered and worshiped the creature rather than the creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
          >26 Therefore, God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural,
          >27 and the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity.
          >28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God handed them over to their undiscerning mind to do what is improper.
          >29 They are filled with every form of wickedness, evil, greed, and malice; full of envy, murder, rivalry, treachery, and spite. They are gossips
          >30 and scandalmongers and they hate God. They are insolent, haughty, boastful, ingenious in their wickedness, and rebellious toward their parents.
          >31 They are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
          >32 Although they know the just decree of God that all who practice such things deserve death, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
          God so heartily disapproves of scrotes that he turns people who hate him into scrotes.

Anonymous

Why can’t we just hate scrotes? Paul said it was fuckin gay also so there you go. You need to breed to be useful so breed as we’re being bred for God’s plan. He needs many many servant to carry out his will across the galaxy when the time comes for the great journey.

Anonymous

> You need to breed to be useful so breed as we’re being bred for God’s plan. He needs many many servant to carry out his will across the galaxy when the time comes for the great journey.

>we need to do things for God, God needs me or else the creation is boring

No, we’re all pretty certain we don’t need you anymore.

Anonymous

Nobody cares what you think, we are talking about God’s law.

Anonymous

The dietary laws of the old testament doesn’t apply to christians, as they are part of the ceremonial laws which were abolished with the new testament.

The condemnation of homosexuality is part of the moral law, which still applies to christians.

These things are pretty basic christian theology.

Anonymous

>the moral law
            Oh I’m sure this distinction is made very clear in God’s laws for his followers, non-moral law and moral law.

Anonymous

/thread

Heteronormativity is reaffirmed in multiple places of the NT as well, Leviticus is being invoked to articulate it, not to be enforced as a law. We don’t actually stone anyone.

Anonymous

>Paul
        >Not one of the 12 apostles
        >Never even met Jesus personally
        Kek

"Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”

– Matthew 5:17

Anonymous

See

So? God works through dreams. The dreams King Nebuchadnezzar had. The dreams the prophets had. It literally tells you in Joel and places that your young including your daughters will have visions, and the elders will dream dreams. God sends them. Unless it a nightmare, then it isn’t from God.

[…]
          Because we don’t live in the wilderness outside of the promised land anymore. If people did, then more people would be relevant to it again and would have to follow it. That means the law is fulfilled and nothing more needs said about it, we live in a higher place where we are above that domain of the law and that means it is complete, unless we fall below it and need it again.

People can cure diseases, infections, and uncleanliness a lot faster now by bathing and getting red light therapy lamps and eating organic tree fruits and herbs, and carrier oils with essential oils miracles. Whereas for lack of these things, the Israelites did not acquire them until they reached the promised land, where they obtained Carrier oils such as Olive tree fruit and grape vineyards for their essential oils, and figs for a sweet fruit. But these three fruits aren’t very good if you think about it. They were thankful to have anything at all of course, but if you take into account how low they were, compared to how high God can be, with things like lemongrass, coconut, cherry, just for example. We now also use factory distilleries.

which answers the question and is in agreement with theirs. And we shouldn’t have to tell you, you’ll just be ram,we up the anus with the prick.

Acts 9.3-6
          3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
          4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
          5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
          6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

>Paul never personally met Jesus
          Denied. Pricked up the anus, like a cat’s dick filled with needles.

Anonymous

Rammed+
            And as if the Bible should have stopped at only the four gospels. Nope, 66 books 1611 King James Version unstandardized no apocrypha modernized leather bound scofield letter references to other verses, side spaces and thin pages, gold siding, outer or inner book tabs, in a leather cover and red color for direct Jesus’ words, with maps in the beginning or end for me. For everything else, there is a computer.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

lara please draw president taft eating apple pie

Pseudo-Pseudo Dionysius

If you want a serious answer, it’s because of Acts 10.

Anonymous

Jesus spoke about this too. It’s all over the New Testament

Anonymous

Because Christians believe the Mosaic laws were meant to be a kind of foreshadow to Christ, not eternal laws given to all of mankind. They were also given specifically to the Israelite people, only the Israelites were required to follow these laws before the advent of Christ, they understand the Mosaic law to be an imperfect copy of the eternal law revealed through Christ that was meant to demonstrate the concept of sin and righteousness to mankind. They are not considered applicable in the current age.

Anonymous

we aren’t levites, even our priests are from the line of Melchizedek

Anonymous

Christians do not have priests, actual Christians *are* priests unto ourselves. Christ is now our *only* mediator. Anything else is literally Christ denying Satanic paganism.

Anonymous

well, prots don’t have priests. Or valid sacraments for that matter.

Anonymous

>hasn’t read the Holy Bible

Anonymous

silence pagan

Anonymous

Peter LITERALLY had a dream that eating pig was okay

I wish i was joking

Anonymous

So? God works through dreams. The dreams King Nebuchadnezzar had. The dreams the prophets had. It literally tells you in Joel and places that your young including your daughters will have visions, and the elders will dream dreams. God sends them. Unless it a nightmare, then it isn’t from God.

[…]

Because we don’t live in the wilderness outside of the promised land anymore. If people did, then more people would be relevant to it again and would have to follow it. That means the law is fulfilled and nothing more needs said about it, we live in a higher place where we are above that domain of the law and that means it is complete, unless we fall below it and need it again.

People can cure diseases, infections, and uncleanliness a lot faster now by bathing and getting red light therapy lamps and eating organic tree fruits and herbs, and carrier oils with essential oils miracles. Whereas for lack of these things, the Israelites did not acquire them until they reached the promised land, where they obtained Carrier oils such as Olive tree fruit and grape vineyards for their essential oils, and figs for a sweet fruit. But these three fruits aren’t very good if you think about it. They were thankful to have anything at all of course, but if you take into account how low they were, compared to how high God can be, with things like lemongrass, coconut, cherry, just for example. We now also use factory distilleries.

Anonymous

Unfortunately what people can do with seeing how high people can get is get pride. Jesus can throw people out of the domain of Heaven like God three Satan down. Careful not to get the sin of pride. Sin still exists and can happen the higher we are, and that is why there are new laws. Like the people that go into Alice threads and post anime girls and say what’s wrong with that.

Anonymous

Because an emissary of Satan named Paul taught that Christ abrogated the Law. The Gospel of Matthew, however, refutes this nonsense.

Anonymous

Not really what he preached. Paul remained an observant garden gnome until the day he was martyred. He just didn’t think gentiles had to become garden gnomes. You have clearly not read a single Pauline epistle and if I had to guess, you’re some kind of towelhead.

Anonymous

>Because an emissary of Satan named Paul taught that Christ abrogated the Law.
        Peter, the first among the apostles, said it was okay to disregard the dietary laws. Jesus himself said you do not profane the father through what goes into your mouth but what comes out.

Anonymous

Because fuck your middle east desert shit I want nothing to do with your shithole, that’s why. Nuke the middle east already nothing of value will be lost.

Anonymous

Because everyone understands that you could basically remove the Old Testament from the Bible and nothing would change

Anonymous

This is so incredibly wrong there are no words of adequate measure.

Anonymous

No it’s because ya got nothing

Anonymous

>100% authentic genuine certified projection

Anonymous

Then I guess you can explain why Christians don’t follow the Old Testament laws anymore

Anonymous

>"the laws" is all there is to the OT

Anonymous

>noooo dont do that
          >dont follow what it says tho
          do christcucks really?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>"the laws" is all there is to the OT

I don’t think it’s the same god

It’s kind of weird that Jesus came and basically said "Yeah don’t do all those laws you were taught like stoning people and stuff" lol it’s almost like no one has ever seen the father but the one and only son

read adversus marcionem

Anonymous

Why would I do that when I have the Holy Bible.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I don’t think it’s the same god

Anonymous
      Anonymous

It’s kind of weird that Jesus came and basically said "Yeah don’t do all those laws you were taught like stoning people and stuff" lol it’s almost like no one has ever seen the father but the one and only son

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Lets try a little bit of pilpul here:
      >The Lord spoke again to Moses and to Aaron, saying to them, 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘These are the creatures which you may eat from all the animals that are on the earth.
      >Leviticus 11:1-2 in the New American Standard Bible (NASB)
      God commands here that Moses and Aaron shall give the “SONS OF ISRAEL” the rules about which animals they are allowed to eat from and from which they are not. But most modern Christians aren’t “Sons of Israel” so the following laws in Lev 11 do not apply to them.

Anonymous

Noahide laws still apply to you.

Anonymous

>Noahide laws still apply to you.
          At least according to gnomish theologic thought which means that this is at best a mood point for Christians. Additionally to that the Noahide laws do not even forbid eating the flesh of a swine.

Anonymous

Noahide laws are derived from the Torah. You’re willingly disobeying God just so you know.

Anonymous

>Noahide laws are derived from the Torah.
              They may be “derived” from the Torah (mainly Genisis) but the interpretation into the Noahide laws happens in the Talmud which means that if you are not following this theological thought in the first place you can just ignore them. These laws have also nothing do with anything I or the OP wrote, considering that they are woke af from passages in Gen. and not Lev., which the OP specially asked about.
              >You’re willingly disobeying God just so you know.
              According to the Talmud which again means that this is not a great argument against Christians because they don’t recognize the validity of the text in the first place. It should be obvious that different religions are not really compatible with each other.

Anonymous

>the interpretation into the Noahide laws happens in the Talmud
                The first Catholics and Orthodox, inventing things outside of Scripture.
                Checked Satan

Anonymous

Because I am not a gnomish priest.

Anonymous

According to the Acts of the Apostles, chapter 10, Saint Peter had a vision of a vessel (Greek: σκεῦος, skeuos; "a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners") full of animals being lowered from heaven (Acts 10:11). A voice from heaven told Peter to kill and eat, but since the vessel (or sheet, ὀθόνη, othonē) contained unclean animals, Peter declined. The command was repeated two more times, along with the voice saying, "What God hath made clean, that call not thou common" (verse 15) and then the vessel was taken back to heaven (verse 16).

It’s just one of the many instances where it shown again and again that these laws don’t matter any more.
      They were for Isreal to conserve them from integrating pagan behaviors into their life or worship until the messiah comes. The messiah came and saved people and established a relationship with God that’s woke af on virtue and goodness and love.
      Bunch of food shouldn’t be a reason to not be saved.

Anonymous

Read Acts and John. There’s very good scriptural evidence for the change in dietary laws

Anonymous

Because it’s not in their doctrine.

Anonymous

Why don’t Christians observe the sabbath?

Anonymous

Lost me with that gnomish shit, our savior Jesus say otherwise: MARK 7, 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.”

Anonymous

Holy fuck jesus was pro-vaxx. Hallelujah.

Anonymous

>it says in through the mouth, as in, eating food
          >proceeds to claim vaccinations through a hypo-syringe needle is the same
          >gets banned for calling Qix’s end score screen a blackface Mario

Anonymous

>pigs were raised to literally eat human shit, because sewers were not a thing yet
      >people ate the pigs afterwards

Anonymous

Because pork tasty

Anonymous

Ok so
      Jesus wasn’t the Messiah, all of the Christian rhetoric around Jesus fulfilling the prophecies is complete rubbish and the God Jesus brought is totally alien to monotheism
      That said I don’t understand this criticism, have you not read the Bible?
      It should be extremely obvious why Christians don’t follow those laws and the fact that you don’t know this just makes me think you’ve never even touched a bible before
      Go fuck yourself cunt

Anonymous

There are enough replies in the thread that count your words null and void.

Anonymous

gentiles would have never follow it
      same reason for circumcision until mutts got brainwashed by kellogs

Anonymous

why don’t garden gnomes and muzlims read genesis

>"Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."
      – Genesis 9:3

Anonymous

Jesus said we didn’t have to because we are gentiles. Didn’t you read when he stated that while the laws are important they are only important for garden gnomes and the converts in exchange for not being the chosen people God does stuff with more often don’t have to follow the rules he makes them follow. They do stuff like that to remain separate from others so they maintain their identity. We aren’t them so it isn’t important for us.

Anonymous

Read the new testemant you absolute freaking scrotebrain.

Anonymous

> Even these of them ye may eat; thealocust afterhis kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
      Leviticus 11:22

Yahweh said YOU WILL EAT ZE BUGS

Anonymous

More accurately, "you CAN, doesn’t mean you have to".
        It’s right there, "ye MAY eat"

Anonymous

>Why don’t Christians follow the book of Leviticus?
      Because Paul said so. But you’re part of the mental illness that plagues the west which considers christianity the true religion but inverse.
      >haha, le satan
      >haha let’s oppose
      >xd le satan
      >xd in sekrit but openly
      >no one notices xd
      The fun part, it’s not even the true religion. But here we have all these children of satan opposing and opposing.

Hope you get butt aids.

Anonymous

> aids
        Pff illnesses aren’t caused by germs, Jesus said it’s demons which can be chased away by uttering his name, all ill people are in fact disrepecting the LORD and deserve what happens to them.

Jesus said not to wash your hands

Anonymous

Who in hell cares about Jesus? freaking npcs, they don’t even want to understand what you say.
          The west has the mental illness of believing the bible in reverse WHEREAS SOMETHING ELSE IS TRUE AND NOT THE BIBLE.

Call it children of satan or however you wanna call them, they behave like an AI, and unlike humans that can reason.

>inb4 flies over his head too

Anonymous

>Pff illnesses aren’t caused by germs, Jesus said it’s demons
          Not mutually exclusive.
          not him

Anonymous

they had to entice the plebs to join their messianic hebrew cult

imagine not allowing pork when it was the main meat staple in the roman italy/greece and the dick snipping was also a topic of debate between paul and james because it was seen as repulsive and barbaric in greece (where paul was proselytizing at the time)

>Circumcised barbarians, along with any others who revealed the glans penis, were the butt of ribald humor. For Greek art portrays the foreskin, often drawn in meticulous detail, as an emblem of male beauty; and children with congenitally short foreskins were sometimes subjected to a treatment, known as epispasm, that was aimed at elongation.

tl:dr
      it was a cope to get the masses into the cult

Anonymous
Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.