Why doesnt anything make any sense anymore?

Home Forums General & Off-topic Why doesnt anything make any sense anymore?

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why doesnt anything make any sense anymore

Anonymous

divide and conquer in a setting of laissez-faire consumerism where central media control has been the norm for decades

Anonymous

It never has

Anonymous

FPBP, every government is a complete failure as the planet boils from decades of letting rich psychopaths do what they want to promote the spirit of an ideology that’s core tenet is “every year must produce more than the last” in a world with finite resources.

Humans were meant to be cavemen, the modern world is insanely unnatural.

Anonymous

Things only started making sense earlier this year. Everything before was pure nonsense.

Ouranous

Everything makes sense with context. Some of my first teachings in life were..

>everything you see in television, movies, newspapers, magazines, or hear on the radio
      was made up by the government to distract you from what is really going on.

>School is a concentration camp where children are detained, ritually abused and indoctrinated with a mindset that revolves around false teachings and fear of the unknown.

>90% of people are sorted by the system into what is essentially a furnace that burns only human souls to turn a metaphorical turbine.

>the government is using legal manipulation to suppress life saving technology for the singular purpose of enslaving the citizens.

I was already briefed about the situation before going in. That’s why I survived. If you didn’t get the briefing, you got killed.

Anonymous

>I was already briefed about the situation before going in. That’s why I survived. If you didn’t get the briefing, you got killed.
        What briefing? What else do you know?

Ouranous

I know so fucking much. Everything I know is a threat to business as usual. I’ve been blacklisted from human civilization since I began to crawl. I was born under a bad bad sign.

Ouranous

I feel sorry for the fodder but I fucking tried to warn them.

Ouranous

You might be thinking,
      >Hey, I didn’t get killed! I’m right here, reading this now fully alive!
      No you aren’t. You are the living dead. Your beliefs are so wrong that you literally can not be saved. You’d assume anyone trying to help you was sick or trying to trick you. You will march into the furnace like it was the welcoming arms of your one and only love. That is the fate of all lost souls.

Anonymous

meds

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

Oh, will you shut the fuck up? You have to know that only your sense of self agreed with that.

Anonymous

you’re not alone. I realized recently too. although admittedly I went the long way around.
        I had to go to hell and back first.
        actually, if it wasn’t for satan and his faggot friends I wouldn’t now believe in God.

Anonymous

>Failing to take responsibility for your own actions
          Now I see why I can’t fucking stand myself when I try to relate to you.

Anonymous

can I assume you don’t believe in creation?
            neither did I. until recently.
            but my eyes have been opened. there’s no point in me wasting my time trying to explain to you how I got to where I am because you’ll just dismiss it. cos you’re probably stubborn…like I am.
            I can’t be told what to think by anyone. I have to find out for myself. same shit with you probably.

Anonymous

>can I assume you don’t believe in creation?
              If you believe in creation that either means "self-defining" or delusional, I see this as a double-entendre so I’m creating what I think.

You must acknowledge that you can see, period. Whatever the manner that is; The belief in creation is like "the desire for identity" or "the feeling that one can see". How the hell does one have a "desire for identity"? How doesn’t one KNOW that they see?

> there’s no point in me wasting my time
              You’ll recognize that where you’re taking responsibility you will never have time where you want time. People think what they have to think.

Anonymous

I’ve looked into all this solipsism and pananthism stuff anon. I’ve bought massive bags of weed and spent months thinking about all the possible scenarios. I even made a bunch of posts of some of my ideas of how we could all be here and all sorts of hypothetical shit.

bit the richest and most powerful people in the world believe in the bible. they don’t let atheists join freemasonry.
                these people have all the ancient hidden mysteries. the histories. they’ve dug all the tombs and found all the relics. they’ve done all the science and tests and shit we can’t even imagine.
                yet they STILL worship Lucifer.

if there’s satan then their must be God.
                If we are God (as you say) then who is satan?

atheism is a belief. just the same as believing in a creator is.
                because no atheist knows 100% for a fact that there is no creator.

and the lucifarians who rule this world and indoctrinate us from birth with their convincing deceptions are not the people we should be risking out eternal souls by trusting.

Isaac Newton (the theory of gravity guy) was a freemason.
                Charles Darwin (the theory of evolution dude) was a freemason.
                both these people have been quoted as being theists. they believe in a creator yet they push godless ideas onto us. so satan can take more souls by believing their horseshit theories that still aren’t provable.

Anonymous

>no atheist knows 100% for a fact that there is no creator.
                  they’d better pray. they’d better get down on their knees and pray that God doesn’t exist.
                  because that’s a BAD wrong. that’s literally the worst thing ever you could be wrong about. and you’ll have an eternity in agony and torment to regret the wrongness.

Anonymous

Do you watch animal torture? Sadism.

Anonymous

WHY don’t you dictate your own understanding?
                  I’m not predicated on any scripture of indefinite language being focalized. Every brand that we believe has a definite value that may resist that understanding giving false-value to that very brand. That’s a reason why I stay clear of false-authority that creates an opportunity for opportunities sake.
                  The absolute value of "satan" and the brand of desire that supports itself may be at odds with the actual value of satan. If WE are all god then that means that satan is also of god. The gravity being that "satan" needs to be re-evaluated to it’s state of "absolute value", where "retard" once meant "slow" and NOT "dipshit".

Everyone has a belief, belief is what disarms any identity that tries to separate itself "above" god through understanding a frame of understanding (*shit a lot to type*)

Everything comes back to an absolute value where one can communicate something "good" definitely and yet it is identical to something they communicate indefinitely that they may brand as bad or evil, but it’s not; certain brands just need to be re-evaluated through expanding upon them. In THIS re-evaluation, satan may be "brands that need to be re-evaluated" because brands need to be re-evaluated now.

(Honestly, I rushed this because I really got to take a shit, brb)

Anonymous

honestly anon. I’ve looked into all this new age stuff.
                    I’ve read thousands of websites and hundreds of books on the esoteric mystery schools. Gnosticism. ancient religions. and so much other stuff.
                    I know what the kabbalah is and what it does.
                    I’ve gone into dissociation and been to the void
                    I’ve read Crowley, blavatski, manly p hall, the satanic bible, the zohar, the keys of solomon/goetia (to name a few of the more popular ones).
                    all of a sudden last year I had some crazy awakening where I had this unquenchable thirst for knowledge and answers.
                    It almost feels like I went to hell as a fly on the wall and spent over a year with satan watching how he operates.
                    I was looking for something to believe in. and all that witchcraft and ritualistic pagan shit didn’t draw me in.

and the new age stuff like you’re talking about was fucking fun to explore but ultimately all just I’m my imagination. it was so much fun because I have an imagination that’s fucking insanely active.

but after all this searching it all lead back to the book that was right in front of us the whole time. the book that I’d dismissed as fairy tales.

but when I picked it up and did some research I found out that not only is it a history book, it’s a book of prophesy.
                    and the prophesies are coming true as we speak.

Anonymous

Theyre being made true by certain people.

Anonymous

If you thought the Bible was fairy tales, there’s something wrong with you.

Anonymous

What? And you have evidence that proves otherwise? Fuck off

Anonymous

I’m sure the Romans felt the same about what we now call “mythology”.

Anonymous

holy shit based

Anonymous

An engineered Eschaton. They have been working on it for hundreds of years. The whole world has been set up around making the last chapter of the Bible possible. But will they get what they want? After all of this, will their Rapture be everything that they hoped for?

Anonymous

>atheism is a belief. just the same as believing in a creator is.
                  >because no atheist knows 100% for a fact that there is no creator.
                  WRONG
                  and it’s sad to see there are still people saying this bullshit
                  atheism is NOT antitheism
                  atheism is simply the recognition that there is zero evidence for a creator deity, and as such to not believe in one
                  that is NOT the same as being convinced there absolutely cannot be one

Anonymous

You are dumb

op

>atheism is simply the recognition that there is zero evidence for a creator deity, and as such to not believe in one
                    but you also have to admit that there’s zero evidence that says this all came from nothing.

when you look at a building, you know there was a builder. even if you didn’t see it being built.
                    when you see a painting, you know there must have been a painter.

why do you believe the lucifarians (who DO believe in a creator) when they tell you you’re a monkey on a speck of shit in a vast expanse of nothingness?

you are special. you’re in the center of the universe. you’re in the cradle of creation. you don’t even realise how fucking special you are.

Anonymous

Oh, I KNOW I’m special… it’s other people who don’t know that. Which is why I have to constantly remind myself and others at how special I really am.

Anonymous

based

>After all of this, will their Rapture be everything that they hoped for?
                  I think we’re post rapture.

check out the 4 horseman of the apocalypse and their symbolism. we are coming up on the second soon

Anonymous

When was the 1st seal broken

Anonymous

pestilence sets out to conquer
                      pestilence = virus or epidemic disease
                      in its symbolism it is wearing a crown
                      latin crown = corona
                      they schedule things around meanings a lot, but theyre always sure to lay it all out for those who look

Anonymous

Lol masons don’t "believe in" the Bible, they are aware of some esoteric messages scattered within that mistranslated religious text, same with all religious texts. Also they tend to study in Latin or hebrew, English is a slave language.

They ask you if you believe in a "higher power" than yourself. There is no patriarchal figure watching over everything, outside of everything. No one in power believes that.

Anonymous

You’re welcome. 😉

Anonymous

Don’t do that. You’re acting like this world isn’t one big trick and that it’s just so easy to know who and what to and to not trust when there are serpents around us behaving deceptively at all times by nature. Guess it’s my fault I didnt get the briefing that I’m not even aware of?? Piss off

Ouranous

There’s generational wealth of money, and then there’s karmic generational wealth.
          Vampire slayers get quite a few skill points invested in resistances to deception.

Anonymous

Thanks for the response

Ouranous

Everyone gets what they deserve. Apparently you earned the honor of being corrected in your misunderstanding. Make no mistake, you gotta earn that shit. Luck has nothing to do with it. I got briefed so that I wouldn’t go postal every time someone lied to me. Because I am the fucking judge.

Anonymous

>I got briefed so that I wouldn’t go postal every time someone lied to me

You can’t be serious

Where’s this "briefer" cuz i didn’t get the memo and I’m quite infuriated at this point

Ouranous

All I can say without directly incriminating the source of my information is that it is generational wealth of the intellectual variety.

I was born in the espionage game, son!

Anonymous

Something happened and we shifted to an alternate dimension that I, like others, like to term "clown world".
      Makes perfect sense when you realize logic doesn’t operate clown world. Clown world operates on emotion. Men are logical and women are emotional. Suddenly everything makes sense; gynocracy, the promotion of male to female trans, the feminisation of men, idiocracy… where "feelings" trump common sense and logic.
      And the Earth / Universe, which is configured on logical principles, is reacting to clown world. Volcanos, earth quakes, solar flares, pole shifts, global warming (the genuine type, which is cyclical).
      Welcome to clown world. Throw logic out of the window, it doesn’t work here. Sit back and observe. You need to learn to enjoy the show otherwise you will just become nihilist and depressed.
      The only way to win the game in clown world is not to play.

Anonymous

Stay stressed and eating carbs then binge drinking so you wake up feel like shit then impulse buy more bullshit
      Mkultra or ultimate marketing

Anonymous

get off social media, get off LULZ, turn off the tv, eat well, exercise, read books
      there you go now everything makes sense

Anonymous

This. Underrated.

Anonymous

Gotta challenge the beast …..right?
        Prove to it that it’d ot worth it …right?

More to say…

Anonymous

because they used to be in control. they used to shift to the comfiest timelines.
      But now all the timelines have bottlenecked into only 1 possible future. and they are now just passengers (like we always were) on this unsteerable ship.
      They still have a couple of moves left to play but it’s checkmate in like 6 moves. And they know it.
      This is nothing. Things are going to get a lot weirder than this.
      These are the end-times. Choose your team. You can side with the ultimate wimner or the loser.

Anonymous

So apparently, you see that going back to what we’ve evolved through is progression

Anonymous

I’m not sure what you mean.
          there is no going back. there’s only path forward.
          but when we get there we have a choice of 2 destinations.
          paradise or hell. and what we do between now and then decides which one we go to. forever.

Anonymous

I’d say that indefinite faction of "heaven" or "hell" are more accurate stated as spaces and not places.

I’d also say that there’s always a way out through the adaptation of feeling.

Anonymous

>I’d also say that there’s always a way out through
              out of hell? the only way you’ll get out of the other space/bottomless pit/hell/spirit dimension/etc is if some black magician summons you to this realm.

but since all the black magicians will be in there with you and only good will exist in the other realm then with satan is where you’ll stay.
              this realm I think will be gone. there won’t be an earth dimension soon. unless the heaven and earth dimensions merge.

Anonymous

Look IDK why we’re talking about limitations with identities
                >out of hell?
                No not through hell, through the adaption of feeling.
                I know what I see and that’s you defining "I do not see hell".

Besides the eerie "deja vu" of this, again you’re thinking of "heaven" and "hell" as locations with no exchange; where everything points to the settings of those ideas being SPACES not PLACES. Heaven suggests nothing exist outside of itself. Where hell is the idea or space of "no god is here".

Anonymous

As long as a story coincides with your feelings, that’s what’s happening… the way a message reaches you.

Anonymous

This

Anonymous

Simple.

Anonymous

I refuse to play this game. Fuck the Demiurge and his good cop-bad cop bullshit.

Ouranous

lmao
              Waddafugg traiter :DDD
              Enjoy your audism

Anonymous

Hostage taker.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

did you paint that yourself?

Anonymous
        Anonymous
      Anonymous

it’s meant to demoralize you by making you publicly agree with things you actually do not. it’s a humiliation ritual. all you can do is participate as little as possible and learn to laugh at the ridiculousness.

Anonymous
      Cornul

STOP IT
      stop making fun of me
      STOP IT
      stop making fun of me
      STOP IT
      stop making fun of me
      STOP IT
      stop making fun of me
      STOP IT
      stop making fun of me
      STOP IT
      stop making fun of me

Anonymous

Protect your mind.
      It’s going to be rough

Anonymous

If everyone was like a duck I’m the fields if chaos….

You’d all stop complaining so hard

Why don’t you even try to do …?

Afraid of ducks HUH?!

Anonymous
      Anonymous

We are breaking out of reality, or at least what we thought was reality and entering into parts unknown.

Anonymous

Grandma was wrong. Everyone was wrong. The walls have to come down. The system isn’t thriving, it is a system of death and to call something what it is sounds mentally ill to these people who are still so far behind. We should be so grateful to know how bad things are. We at least see the frontier for what it is.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

If only there were a straight path left.

Anonymous

Fuck yourself demon

Right your wrongs.

Yes I see the irony. But why would you o reject insecurity on a target you wish to assist ?
            This is a dilemma!
            Wtf lolol

Anonymous
            Anonymous

the straight path is based

Anonymous

Weird.

Anonymous

You rejected Jesus Christ and the Biblical truths they’ve banned from all major public spaces and social media sites and youtube and whatnot. You can still find these truths with a good search engine and enough research, but expect it to take about 5-10 years before it really starts making sense.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

it never did

Anonymous
          Anonymous

not paranormal… pls leave

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Stop fucking around.

Anonymous

As someone who posts threads on LULZ, be honest, would you be happier if things made sense?

Anonymous

There are several stages in the world’s Unraveling, and we are now nearly finished the last of the Yin Unraveling, about to begin the Yang Unraveling ( which lasts 7 or 8 years? ) then Hammerfall/Armageddon, .. then 40 years later, .. total ecological collapse ( 3rd seal, Rev calls that ), then things get nasty 3.5 years later…

Cute, eh?

60-ish years of grinding deathmatch coming, and a few hundred million will remain, then.

We would not *make* our unconscious grow-up, so now Universe *forces* us into growing up, or our souls get bumped to another world-cycle, and have to try the whole thing again…

All of Allgod’s Children, aka souls, are forced into growing up. .. eventually .. without exception.

( :

Anonymous

May you break that down in terms of operations?

Ouranous

>May you
          >implying
          Let me explain..

Anonymous

What if he breaks ?
      What if he loses his shit?
      Who’s going to contain him?
      And if he dies?….

Ouranous

what if he has magical plot armor?

Anonymous

FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUUU LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you for real though? I got magical plot armor? Kek

Anonymous

What if he dies of boredom?

Ouranous

Who’s going to contain all of daddy’s cummies is what I want to know Owo

Anonymous

The world ended and now we are in a state of liminality. The apocalypse doesn’t necessarily mean big explosions and everyone dying quickly. It can be as subtle as a serpent. The etymology of apocalypse is "uncovering" or "revealing", which means something revealed that transforms how you see the world.

Ouranous

classic pic related get and based take

Anonymous

Why do you assume that logic was ever applied to the universe in good faith?

Anonymous

> why doesn’t anything make any sense anymore
      Because you are following a false system where you believe that certain things that are similar are of the same kind even though they belong to a different group.

> TL;DR
      Your system of sense making is flawed.

Anonymous

Memetic / disinformational apocalypse. Brought to you by the world’s billionaires who all deserve to die.

Anonymous

test

Anonymous

>why doesnt anything make any sense anymore
      Because you’ve become too stupid to understand.

Anonymous

Ohohohoho! Wouldn’t you like to know~ Pinetree~!

Anonymous

ohohoho everyday alcohol

Anonymous

Anymore sense any make anything doesn’t why

Anonymous

Everything does make sense. You’re just retarded

Anonymous

Cuz u either believe the ancient aliens Jehovah version of god in which case you are held to account by gunpoint of moralism which doesn’t really make sense in terms of god (he isn’t just a judge) OR you believe the spirit version of god or something like a divine clockmaker in which case you cannot believe your brothers and sisters are worshipping a deeply material reality and accepting a stranger possibly even alien god who has no similarities with us other than to control us and genocide us via judgements. Both versions are quite hard to swallow and if neither are true and this is like the matrix movie or something else then we probably really are lost but just don’t know it yet. Anyway, end of the day all of it reeks of brainwash and requires caution.

Anonymous

bless you anon

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.