Why does modern society celebrate ugliness?

Home Forums General & off-topic Why does modern society celebrate ugliness?

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why does modern society celebrate the hideous?

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/GNapZXN.gif

This isn’t hideous

Anonymous

Whatever it is, why do you celebrate it?

Anonymous

Because we’re proud to be American.

Anonymous

total moral inversion of all values means that the spic-nig cycle will become the outright face of what is allowed in the west. a committed leftist only finds beauty in ugliness, wanton destruction and waste, and vice versa.

Anonymous

this is what the third circle of hell looks like imo

Anonymous

Today’s hellish torture: what it is like to be a jelly donut, eaten by a sheboon. This is what you see moments before the agony begins.

Anonymous

Because they want to denigrate women who put effort into their appearance. Theyre trying to make us ugly and inferior

Anonymous

Also this

Anonymous

she is cute and fluffy

stop being a racist peice of shit

Anonymous

She looks like she is possessed by a consoomerism demon.

Anonymous

>consoomerism demon.
          More like a Demon of Moonching?

Anonymous

It’s satanic inversion. They celebrate ugliness and shun beauty.

Anonymous

because this is clown world? where are clowns… the circus.
      where do they have freak shows? also the circus.
      this reality is the most subtle joke in existence, even the so called elites aren’t aware of just how much they’re being played.
      it’s funny

Anonymous

>Why does modern society celebrate the hideous?
      Because garden gnomes hate beauty.

Anonymous

Pandering to their base. The subhumans are massively triggered when they see an attractive person in an advertisement that seems happy. Same goes for fat or ugly whites, especially the women. Corporations dont give a fuck about being woke, its just what brings in revenue these days. So put an OD Green poncho on an ape and make an ad out of it to connect with the fat and ugly masses that consoom product.

Anonymous

Ressentiment of the undermensch. I believe Nietzsche described it as an extention of slave morality.
      They hate everything that reminds them of what they don’t have (Beauty, love, virtues) so they degrade it and reconstruct their own faults as the new good (ugliness, hate, vice).

Anonymous

because the collective west is suicidal, it hates itself and wants to die. this is not the case in other parts of the world.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

It’s to make the hideous feel welcome so they spend their shekels on product and get their dopamine rush.

Anonymous

Even modern car looks hideous

Anonymous

zero character
        zero soul

Anonymous

As a teen in the 80’s I’d be so bummed if i saw this 2021 car.

Anonymous

Because Deep down, Anon – they hate God.

They hate everything beautiful, natural, aspirant, evolved.

They are the ideological and sociological equivalent of rebellious, spurned teenagers – acting out against a strict parent who they resent.

That is why they identify with Lucifer – because he rebelled against God. This is the root of all their beliefs, ideology and conduct.

They have set themselves apart from God and Creation – and seek to destroy as much as they can; sully it, make it foul. Destroy beauty and replace it with base ugliness.

Ironically – and just like the spurned Teenager – they’re ultimately doing this for attention. They WANT God to show up and correct their asses.

But in the mean time they will continue to destroy, pollute, warp, mutilate and pervert anything and everything they can.

Once you understand this, you understand the Enemy completely. Everything else is just the application of this core ideology.

Anonymous

Your god is the correct one and all the others throughout history are wrong and you’re special and smart for believing in the correct one?

Who’s being a child again?

Anonymous

>le tired out gaytheist gotcha from 2009
          All the other gods are Either thier own spirits, or just perversions of God’s image

Anonymous

Just as much chance as the others i suppose. Prove me/him wrong. Nothing in your statement proves that its not a possibility.

Anonymous

gnomish claws typed this for sure.

The point is that if there is a God, its Nature. The Universe. Existence itself. The rules of physics and the cosmos itself.

Everything we take on faith is just that – faith. But theres a massive, hard, reality that cannot be ignored. And that reality has rules, like thermodynamics and entropy.

That is what they are rebelling against. Creation itself.

Anonymous

>le irrelevant reddit kneejerk
          2003 called, it wants you to have a nice day

Anonymous

God died some time in the 19th century preceeded the leveling of all values until values themselves are interchangeable and aesthetic. Beauty and ugliness are equals. That is to say, beauty does not exist. Man tries to replace God with science, but this can never be successful because creatures cannot create perfection.

Anonymous

couldn’t they just get a good looking black girl for the ads? I know most black woman in USA are obese and hideous but come on!

Anonymous

THE FUCK IS THAT THING.

Anonymous

They call it an "American".

Anonymous

Woke af amazon giving uglies the option to stay in the house forever

Anonymous

beauty is fundamentally unequal. this is why leftism always attacks it

Anonymous

>It’s Prime Day
      >picture of a black person

did they mean to write "Crime Day"?

Anonymous

Because such sows line up to buy from amazon all the time. The marketers think it’s best for the customers to see themselves reflected rather than a supermodel peering into the box.

Anonymous

They are trying to make you crazy anon, we are through the looking glass so that’s the whole point. Anything that is inverted is REAL and vice versa, best to ignore the garden gnomery and just buy a gun and prepare

Anonymous

This is an entirely gnomish fabrication.

Anonymous

What you call "modern society" is all the tumblrinos who graduated from Reddit University and got jobs in media and communications because they can’t do STEM for shit even though they "freaking love science".

It’s like that infographic about Twitter. it’s freaking loud, but actually the noise is coming from a minority that has nothing better to do with their lives while the majority is too busy with real jobs to drown them out.

The solution is simple, though perhaps not straightforward to implement: walk away from modern media. Reconnect with people in person.

Anonymous

>Morgoth would no doubt, if he had been victorious, have ultimately destroyed even his own ‘creatures’, such as the Orcs, when they had served his sole purpose in using them: the destruction of Elves and Men. Melkor’s final impotence and despair lay in this: that whereas the Valar (and in their degree Elves and Men) could still love ‘Arda Marred’, that is Arda with a Melkor-ingredient, and could still heal this or that hurt, or produce from its very marring, from its state as it was, things beautiful and lovely, Melkor could do nothing with Arda, which was not from his own mind and was interwoven with the work and thoughts of others: even left alone he could only have gone raging on till all was levelled again into a formless chaos. And yet even so he would have been defeated, because it would still have ‘existed’, independent of his own mind, and a world in potential.

Anonymous

Its also the worst kind of ugly
      >Fat but with small tits
      >Fat but with bad proportions probably has a flat ass too.
      >Ugly shaping.

The most cursed body type tbh. If a girl is fat and doesn’t have an ass and tits as a consolation prize i cannot even see scrotes freaking her. But then again i’ve been in public and seen some ham beast with those lack of features that looked like a potato pushing along 3 kids looking like a miserable monster so what do i know.

Anonymous

>she’s not a lesbian/queer

Get with the picture probably works for a local government agency too. Government beurocracies are full of these troll women who would have no prospects without the state

Anonymous

>Get with the picture probably works for a local government agency too. Government beurocracies are full of these troll women who would have no prospects without the state
          Bioleninism

Anonymous
        Anonymous

You know. I’m beginning to think Islam may have a point about women.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

10/10 maximum keks

Anonymous

at the end it was his fault
            if an irrational animal harms you, then it’s your fault, if you treat women as your equals, this is what happens.
            He killed himself because his illusions were shattered, it was his fault to not fall-back to accept and manage reality

Anonymous
            Anonymous

>I am so scared of dying but I feel I have to.
            >I have the person I bonked that night cover over soon, just to take care of me.
            >I feel I don’t deserve that hate that’s about to come my way.
            holy kek. this has to be a larp, it’s tough to imagine even the most braindead of women can be this dense to their own immorality.

Anonymous

What, the part where they fuck their cousins for 1400+ years

Anonymous

consanguinity existed in iran before islam

Anonymous

Imagine being so freaking lazy, so freaking stupid and myopic and immature, that you call men "moids" and "scrotes." How do you not hear this kind of commentary as the person writing it out and think, "Even if I’m joking, wow, I sound like a complete freaking scrotebrain?"
        I ask the same thing of people on /poo/, too.

Anonymous

Won’t advertising like that turn away customers?

Anonymous

What is Bioleninism.

Anonymous

Check Nietzche slave morality, beyond good and evil, genealogy of morality

Anonymous

it’s a reasonable question. this is what i get when i go to my online banking home page. i mean ffs if you’re going to use random mutts in your website at least find some cute ones

Anonymous

Even in malaysia?

Anonymous

i’m not malaysian anon
          incidentally she also appears on the main page of the insurance part of the website

Anonymous
      Anonymous

garden gnomes literally control all aspects of advertising and media.

It’s really quite simple to figure out.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Slave morality like nietzsche said. The abhor the strong and the aesthetic because it forces them to see what they are not and refuse to attempt to be.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Because celebrating beauty would also inherently promote hard work, discipline, and individuality, all of which the masses shouldn’t have.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I don’t. I haven’t used Amazon in years.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Why do advertisers appeal to the lowest common denominator? You should know the answer.

Anonymous

they find pleasure in destruction of beauty, mainly because they’re weak and ugly
      if "weak and ugly" is now "celebrated" and "better" than strong and beautiful, then you don’t feel so bad to be "weak and ugly"
      Is as simple as that.
      weak envious people that can not be happy for others. They need to destroy everything they perceive as better than them

Anonymous

Modern society fears merit. There is a merit shortage, and there will always be a merit shortage. Society is damned by the bell curve. the top 20% draw all the attention with their merit and accomplishments. This is where the problems begin. In a garden gnome free society, those people end up on top, but garden gnomes, being disgusting evil subhumans who reject God, despise everyone else, and sabotage the good works of others to steal their spots. Hence the nepotism. Now, merit is not cheap, but it is sought after, it is valuable, so they undermine it by hyping up the stupid and the ugly. This is why they want women in everything.

It’s why the super competent are contractors anon, and not on staff. They have been forced into this mercenary role by society. It’s why things are not as good now as they used to be.

Now, that is not the reason for OP’s ad. Amazon created datawharehousing as we know it. they are the best at it. So unfortunately if you want an indication for the truth, these are the people to look at. Amazon, does not have scrote customers.

Amazon, is as close to scrote proof as society can get. You have to read, you have to do math, you have to have money, you have to have a bank account. Amazon is almost 100% scrote proof. They just can’t stop them from stealing from your doorstep.

So they need scrote customers. That’s their last frontier. hence the scrotes in the ads.

Anonymous

Anonymous

That’s what you get with a society that praises & encourages weakness

Anonymous

>Why does USA celebrate the hideous?
      fixed

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>modern
      those are just your average americans

Anonymous

imagine waking up trapped inside a box and then the flaps begin to open and you see that freaking face.

Anonymous

Just one of the countless degenerate propaganda by Globohomo, Anon, you know, like when they show white people together with chinks?

Anonymous

Fixed it

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.