Why do you guys claim Jesus will protect you from Aliens? I woke up to a grey standing beside me

Home Forums General & off-topic Why do you guys claim Jesus will protect you from Aliens? I woke up to a grey standing beside me

Viewing 67 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why do you guys claim Jesus will protect you from Aliens? I woke up to a grey standing beside me and I called out to Jesus Christ to save me but nothing happened and the Alien just got even more pissed and started touching my face. To be fair it was a pretty strong alien. Like a grey but not short or weak. A Chad Grey. Absolutely terrifying. I’ve grown to fear sleep.

Anonymous

Maybe you had insuffient amount faith?

Anonymous

/Thread

Anonymous

/Thread

Isn’t that circular reasoning though?

>Do "X to protect yourself from Y"
        >"It didn’t work"
        >"Nah OMG u jus didn’ believe hard enough mang

Besides the claim made by these people is that anyone can rebuke paranormal phenomenon by calling on Jesus Christ and because of the absolute terror I felt in that moment I have zero doubts wrt my sincerity

Anonymous

paranormal≠demonic

Anonymous

I know, but they think otherwise

Anonymous

You had more faith in the mighty thrusting of the Chad Grey than the Lord Jesus Christ.
          Faith=/=reasoning

Anonymous

>Using man’s logic to limit God
          thanks for playing! (protip: a limited being cannot understand an unlimited being so trying to comprehend God with logic is like trying drink all the water in the ocean with a coffee straw)

Anonymous

for real, people do not understand that human logic does not follow the rules of a supreme being

Stolas

this, it’s not jesus that saves your sorry ass but the faith you have in him, no one is coming to save you but your own faith in the divine might, always remmenber faith can move mountains, that is the first thing any practicioner of magick learns
        tl:dr it’s not jesus who will save you but your faith in something greater

Anonymous

>tl:dr it’s not Jesus who will save you but your faith

Anonymous

Good is good evil is evil

Stolas

belief is power

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

>belief is power
              Bullets are much more powerful though. Just ask the Tsar.
              Oh wait, he’s dead. Bullets got him. Prayer did not protect against the bullets fired by non-believers.

Anonymous

bullets bounced off his daughter’s garden gnomeellery
                she got bayonetted
                and Soviets put their fingers inside her to taste nobility

Anonymous

Bullets are the greatest magic the modern world has invented. Guns are basically magic wands and we believe they work because movies tell us they do. That’s why cops stopped using giant revolvers and switched to 9mm. They don’t work on a physical or biomechanical level they work in the mind.

>Oh no a tiny hole got poked into me I’m totally going to die now
                So you fall over thinking you’re dead and then you die because that’s what happens in movies. Meanwhile a guy on bath salts can tank through several magazines before going down just because he doesn’t even realize he’s being shot at

Sure if you get shot in the heart or the head you’ll go down quick but that’s not usually what happens. Same if you don’t get medical attention in time but that’s usually a result of your body thinking you’re dead. The world is real but not quite as real as you think.

Anonymous

fascinating theory, i’ve heard of people strung out on amphetamines can take bullets and still walk like nothing is happening.

Anonymous

and here come the haters talking about things they know nothing about. Jesus Christ is a living God.

Anonymous

What happened to the faith of a mustard seed?

Anonymous

I’d smush that little grey scrote into goo

Anonymous

by calling jesus, you insulted the alien

Anonymous

>by calling jesus, you insulted the demon
        Ftfy

Anonymous

demons probably like it. they might even created this imaginary figure jesus

Anonymous

>i said so

Anonymous

Don’t care, I’d grab my rosary and beat the fuck out of him

Anonymous

it does work
      no such thing as a chad grey
      disinfo thread

Anonymous

It didn’t work
        It was a chad compared to the common image of them as 4’5 and frail. It was 6’5 and had muscles
        no it isn’t. Fuck you.

Anonymous

Are you sure it wasn’t your uncle molesting you in your sleep? Seems more likely than some alien travelling through time and space to touch some chud’s pudgy face.

Anonymous

>It was 6’5 and had muscles
          What sort of skin colour? I’ve heard the 6ft to 9ft tall whites ones are from Betelgeuse/Orion and are the leftover worker class of the Archons-Elohim-Anunnaki.

Anonymous

Nope. Screaming Jesus doesn’t work. Look up screen memories.

Anonymous

exactly. pure disinfo and FUD to relinquish faith in Christ.

Anonymous

Aliens dont speak english, and Jesus does not physically manifest on earth until his next coming

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Lambda is a woke af Methodist.

Anonymous

>he’s been in contact with tall grey aliens
      Damn it OP, you done bonked now

Anonymous

uh…what do you mean by that fren?

Anonymous

I heard they were a special sort of grey that acted in remote places in russia and south america, they have treaties with countries there and usually act there, being responsible for some of the most gruesome things attributed to such creatures. I mean abductions where the abductee never return.

Personally I heard iron items help against them but that’s just applying fairy logic to what they are, maybe there is no true way to defend ourselves from such intangible threat other than ignoring it …

Anonymous

i’ve had alien abduction "dreams" before ever since I was a kid but this thing felt inhumanely evil as if no motivation attributable to mankind no matter how vile could capture the manevolence and unconditional hatred for humanity eminating from this thing as if merely by existing it was somehow in opposition to life itself

I’ve also had NDE type experiences with benevolent entities similar in description to Nordics or Pleadians so maybe someone is preventing me from getting dumped in a field missing my eyes and face

Anonymous

Most people including myself have described their presence as having an unnerving otherworldliness, as they are known to use means of supressing our bodies movements and even communicate directly with us with telepathy. I also think that other benevolent species are shielding us from the worst of these visitors and sometimes invaders.

Anonymous

It feeds off your fear dumbass, quit feeding it. Literally ask Jesus to save you and don’t give a single fuck. I know it sounds scrotebrained and illogical but reality doesn’t always make sense.

Anonymous

>Chad Grey

>manevolence
              Given the chadesque and manevolence of this new ayy class, these types will henceforth be known as… The Manevoli!

Anonymous

When I was little me, and my friends use to play the passout game. I had a quick dream that 3 small greys were standing over me while I was on an operating table. A light shined in my face, and I got the gut feeling that these creatures were thinking "wtf is this kid doing is he stupid"?

Not long ago I was sick with the Delta Variant. The moment I broke the fever, and got better I had the same type of fever dream only this time it was Tall whites. I get the feeling that they were looking at me in disgust, and feeling that my existence was pathetic.

I know that these were simply dreams, but I can’t shake the feeling that those moments were very important. We must be in some kind of simulation, or VR computer program. These creatures are like moderators that’s why they can pop in, and out. I think that when we die we will be seeing more of them as the real thing instead of an interrupting glitch. Shit maybe we are them, but we are just stuck here in an alternate form. We just simply don’t have those memories of being there with them outside of this form of existence.

Anonymous

are you vaccinated? they hate you because you took the vaccine.

Anonymous

I was once flashed by a UFO when I was browsing a UFO abduction thread.
      My room was pitch black and then it light up from a light being shined outside.
      I went up into a boxing stance, because I kept my sword in another room.
      The AYYS left me alone after entering a boxing stance, but I will never repeat this mistake.
      I sleep with my sword hidden away next to me.
      Maybe you were weak?

Anonymous

I kicked a couple of greys asses once in their spaceship and they beamed me back down to the woods before I could get the door to the next room open AMA

Anonymous

What meds has your dr prescribed and why arent you taking them?

Anonymous

> dude wakes up next day with his mom and dad completely beat up

> the door of the spaceship was in fact the basement door where he sleeps

Anonymous

Protip: Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father, the creator of all things. This isn’t limited to earth only, this literally goes beyond creation itself.

Anonymous

>Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father
        So there are two gods. Jexus and the All-Father.

Anonymous

John 1:1
          1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14
          14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Same God.

Anonymous

Same book.

Anonymous

No he just exists simultaneously in two places at once. One in the flesh and one in spirit.

Anonymous

First and foremost that file name,
      Excerpt from CE4 research group

"Through the research into the case testimonies it was found that some of the experiencers were able to stop or terminate the experience. There was a recognized commonality in the method that was used among the Christian experiencers. The experience was shown to be able to be stopped or terminated by calling on the name and authority of JESUS CHRIST. Not as a magic word but by their allegiance to and personal relationship with Him."

http://www.alienresistance.org/ufo-alien-deception/alienabductions-stop-in-the-name-jesus-christ/

Anonymous

Sounds like Christscrotes have created a collective eregore or thoughtform
        in the astral. I could see the weaker entities just refusing to get involved with that shit the way one avoids raving homeless people on the street

Anonymous

Christianity is a byproduct of Judaism and Jesus Christ is Lord and God and has existed before the creation of reality itself.

Anonymous

checked

Anonymous

never say judeo Christian

Anonymous

I never said that to begin with. Jesus Christ is Lord of the Sabbath. Read John 1.

Anonymous

Acording to garden gnomes he’s the bastard son of a whore and a roman soldier

Anonymous

garden gnomes despise Christians

Anonymous

Of course they’d say that, they expected a Messiah that would resemble qualities of king David. Just because they denied Him does not mean He is not who He claimed to be. garden gnomes would also poison the minds of people in the crowds when the Disciples would preach the Gospel.

Anonymous

garden gnomes poisoned Muhammad too lol

Anonymous

peace be upon him

Anonymous

Islam denies Jesus Christ as the Son of God too, so they’re not much different to garden gnomes in that regard. They’re not as disrespectful, but it’s still pretty disrespectful to deny Him as the Son of God.

Anonymous

Mary, mother of Jesus is the only woman in the Qur’an

Anonymous

Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Anonymous

I think so

Anonymous

No, He is. He is divine and He was crucified and resurrected from the dead. There’s no middle ground. You either believe it or you don’t.

Anonymous

Daughter of Imran and Hannah
                        in Islam texts

Anonymous

You’ll find I’m correct

Anonymous

In regards to what exactly? That garden gnomes poisoned Mohammad?

Anonymous

Yes and Mary. She has super powers in Islam

Anonymous

I don’t believe Mohammad is even real. If the god of Islam denies Jesus Christ as Son of God than that false god is just that, a false god.

Anonymous

Allah is a big fan of Jesus
                        True Muslims know this and respect him

Anonymous

Being a fan doesn’t mean anything if you disregard Him for what He is.

Anonymous

Guess you’re not that you were. :^)

Anonymous

I’m a follower of Jesus Christ. He doesn’t need fans, you’re either with Him or you aren’t.

I’m a traditionalist
                        I see God in all faiths

That’s blasphemy if you adhere to Jesus Christ’s teachings.

Anonymous

I’m a traditionalist
                        I see God in all faiths

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

they’re one of the best proofs that he existed

Anonymous

Other way around, fren. Judaism is a heresy of Christianity.

Anonymous

Jesus Christ was well versed in the OT, quoted Isaiah, told the leper to offer an animal sacrifice in regards to cleansing, celebrated the passover and was in the beginning before creation. He is God.

Anonymous

Of course, but Christianity is the continuation of the Hebrew faith. Judaism came hundreds of years later.

Anonymous

Oh okay, so my terminology was wrong. My fault.

Anonymous

You’re insane

Anonymous

most religious people are

Anonymous

garden gnome

Anonymous

>but Christianity is the continuation of the Hebrew faith
                  Oh wait a second you tried to slip a quick one by me. Christianity is not the continuation of the Hebrew faith. Christianity represents the new covenant that was prophesied in the Old Testament. The only similarities it has is the 10 commandments, and the same God. But other than that, they’re not the same thing.

Anonymous

I existed before the creation of reality, but I don’t have a lot of Christcuck morons touting it to everyone they think is vulnerable to it. My claim of pre-existence is just as valid as his, and I’m making up a tale, just like his slaves made up the one about him!!

Anonymous

lmao yeah it’s called deus ex machina

Anonymous

perennial

Anonymous

>ancient glowscrotes
              love me some classic prehistoric fake news

Anonymous

Its possible.They have what they called testimonies, read a few some of them read like x/ threads. but it says if you actually know Jesus it seems its not a get out jail free card.

Anonymous

1/2
            this is by Anonymous 2

Anonymous

2/2

Anonymous

I’ve had the same thing happen to me. I’ve recently turned to christ and sense then I’ve suffered 2 demonic attacks both of witch were repelled by prayer to Jesus. The first one i just woke up in the middle of the night violently shaking and throughout the entire thing I was calm. I immediately recognized it as some kind of demonic attack so I prayed to the lord and it stopped. 12 days after that I get visited by 2 succubus’s and they say as im waking up "its not our fault we love you so much" I instantly register them as demons and once again call on the lord to expell them. But before I can they realize I realized who they were and attack pressing down on me and making it difficult to speak for a few seconds. But as soon as I am able to call on the lord they are gone and I feel peace. Both instances I wasn’t terrified at all. Its real weird.

Anonymous

That’s faith right there. Knowing there’s nothing to worry about because you know He is helping you out.

Anonymous

The first time I did that because thats what other anons on here have done and its the most logical thing to do. The second time I had full faith it would work. There is not greater proof of God to me then that. Demons tremble at his name alone. Btw both of those attacks were this month on the 2nd and the 14th. I expect another attack soon as I couldn’t imagine satan an other demons want me abandoning sin and walking in the light.

Anonymous

The stronger your faith grows, the more often or severe the attacks will get. Don’t let them scare or intimidate you. God bless you.

Anonymous

No doubt, not afraid the slightest god rules above all. Do you know if demons can use any weaponry in my room against me. Also trying to do nofap/semen retention currently on day 3 been a rough month. But as a recovering coomer of 3 times a day a 3 day streak is real good.

Anonymous

They’ve never used anything in my room against me. I have been launched into very strange dreams that caused me to feel the physical pain I was experiencing in the dreams upon waking up, so if that ever happens to you; don’t be alarmed.

Don’t beat yourself up, what matters is that you’re putting in an effort to not masturbate anymore. Be strong minded but don’t beat yourself up if you fall. The longer you go the easier it gets to not do it anymore. Usually after a week or so it gets better, then you’ll get some strong urges randomly. But if you can overcome that, you’re pretty much good to go. Just be careful with the images you look at here, there’s a lot of sexual stuff posted here and sometimes you get thrown off guard and may fall back onto your old habits. Just be alert and conscious with what you pay attention to.

Anonymous

The dream pain seems interesting.

Indeed no matter how many times I fail the important thing is that I keep getting back up an trying again. If I can make it to a week it’ll probably be easy. I haven’t yet made it past day 4 as on day 4 I get really horny. Day 3 is also super horny but still manageable. LULZ is the absolute worst place to be for anything nofap.

Anonymous

I got into some trouble with some serious people. They can do things in dreams.

Quitting masturbating is like quitting cigarettes. The first 3 or so days are the worst, but if you can make it through then you’ll be fine. They call it the "icky 3’s". Supposedly the 3rd day, the 3rd week, and the 3rd month are the worst. Not exactly, but that time frame is a general idea. Focus on making progress. Even if it takes you little steps, just focus on getting further than where you were at before. But really strive to not fall back.

Anonymous

Nightmare on elm Street kind of trouble or phantom pain that leaves no marks.

Anonymous

Phantom pain that leaves no marks, though I have woken up before with strange markings on my legs. strange colored bruises that I didn’t have the night before and I don’t have a bed frame that would cause me to bash my leg while sleeping or something like that. But I mean unless you pissed off some serious people, you most likely don’t have to worry about any of this.

Anonymous

May i ask who you pissed off

Anonymous

Lots of people in the entertainment industry. But they deserve it. Every last one of them deserve it.

Anonymous

Mmm yes they all do indeed bunch of freaking turbogarden gnomes.

Anonymous

Protip: you can pray by asking God in your mind. This makes it easier to escape them. These fuckers have disturbed my sleep at least 30+ times, at first it was scary but now it is just annoying

Anonymous

>my mother, a real sis, had me brush my teeth 4 times a day

Anonymous

you must have a PHD, a Player Hating Degree.

Anonymous

>I called out to Jesus Christ to save me but nothing happened
      If you are still here, evidently Jesus did save you, no?

Ouranous

This is the funniest shit I have ever seen in my entire life .

Anonymous

Did the grey look like the cover of the book ‘Communion’ by Whitley Strieber?

Anonymous

Maybe it was a freaking allucination you idiot

Anonymous

Seeing greys as a child is absolutely horrifying but what Ive gleemed from that expirience is to be as defiant as possible just be the most difficult little shit you can. They use fear to more easily take people i think. No tractor beams i saw atleast.

Anonymous

I dunno. If my memory is real, I seem to have remembered them as ‘the boring people’. They’d just be serious.

Anonymous

Also they may not like sounds we make? I just kept huffing and making scared scrotebrain noises when I couldnt move my mouth and they looked irritated. You sure this ayy was muscular? The one ive seen are tall as fuck but where lanky. Interesting

Anonymous

Not bulky just sinewy. Still lanky but not skinny fat by any means. Most depictions of greys get them wrong. I mean sure the basic profile is right but the "essence" is wrong

Anonymous

the smaller ones aren’t like this though. The "grey" of their skin feels unnatural and almost painful to look at somehow and their eyes are horrifying and despite the supposed technological basis there is something "above reality" about the whole experience dunno how to describe it like they completely supplant the everyday material violating reality itself into the sublime

Anonymous

>demon presence
      >hissing in ear
      >awww shit, boy, this scrote demon just bonked with the wrong christian
      >it ain’t me starts playing
      >send the demon to burn in the lake of fire
      War is hell. I hate the anti-Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Anonymous

that alien WAS jesus

Anonymous

That’s because you lack faith Anon. Even I’ve fought off demons with just the name of The Lord. Have you considered praying every night? Psalm 91 does wonders.

Single letter man

stop fighting muslims and christians.
      you are both fighting over little things
      stop that.

these greys I do not know what they are.
      their ways of communiation are strange.

OP what made you scared why could you not stay clam.
      also why did you only pray once and why did you even pray at all. what happened explain.
      also you should pray and pray not just once but as long as you can’t if they don’t like it they will go.
      keep praying to jesus keep doing it and you will get an answer.

why did you pray what scared you?
      explain?

Anonymous

>fighting over little things

1 John 2:22-23
        22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.
        23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Luke 11:23
        “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Single letter man

No.29903777
      checked I know that. the muslims have rejected him by not acknoging him
      I know that anon.

But we we are not at least sperate and not interfering with them then let us not.
      the muslims are not peacful like us and they do not reason and nor should we bother.
      we know they are heritics in the eyes of the bible but tell me. do men not also do mistakes

let is not forget that we are talking about greys who know nothing of our beleif’s
      I am not saying you should unite but lease be calm

stop being quick to jugde.
      they did not deny the father or the son’s name
      if they do not see him as son then they will be damned and it is on them.
      and for heavenly places.

ig they do not agree the first time then pay no attention.
      be civil we are not animals.

Anonymous

I’m not judging anyone, just saying it how it is. Someone else led the discussion towards mohammad, not me. Greys cant do shit to a person who knows Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father, which implies the highest placement of the highest heavens. Do you understand what that implies? Everything is subject to Him, even the demons are forced to obey Him, which is why He was able to cast them out of human beings. They acknowledge Jesus Christ but claim Him to be a mere prophet and not the Son of God. Blasphemy against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but blasphemy against the holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Do you not see they are guilty of the unforgivable sin?

Single letter man

that isn’t implied anon they do not know.
          if they do not like that name then there is a reason. sure I can understand.

but they also do not understand nor talk was we do.
          so it is out of navity not condemnation.
          we should be patient and not jump the gun.

And in what ways have I not been civil? I’m just passionate about my faith and am loyal to the One true God, because He has had my back when no one else did.

Psalm 97:10
          O you who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Romans 12:9
          Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.

I got nothing against them as human beings, but I do have something strongly against their beliefs and what they imply.

as I am and the other anon is.
          that said this is a guest and we must trey to be kind.
          be not unkind for who is not showing hostile intent.

if they do then yes by all means.
          but until the=n unless there is good reason or death is felt then do not be so quick.

we must look after all life.
          it is not just us here and we must try to be kind.
          we do not have to be friends at this time but understanding is key if we ever want to get off this prison planet.
          and onto new places.

if you have too much worry then by all measn pray to jesus but pray untill it is answered,
          they must then leave.
          respect each other.

but do not do so with haste.
          we must not destroy more then what already has been done with other humans.
          I’m not saying go out and be their friend but be calm and onguard.
          is all i ask.
          this isn’t like reptiods where hostility is almost always happens and never expect humans to be nice to them but. with greys caution.

and if you are treated with kindness then do the same.
          until its not anymore.
          again pray if you think they will hurt you but keep praying untill you are answered it doesn’t always get answered right away but keep doing it if you feel unsafe.

both sides have to learn to respect not everyone is going to like them.

Anonymous

I’m not going to hold back speaking the truth about my faith because I’m worried it’s going to offend someone. I said what I said in a respectable manner. If they can’t see that for what it is, that’s not my problem. If they want to react hostile because of that, again; not my problem. I’m not going to cower in fear because I worry that my words in defense of my faith is going to upset someone on the internet. That goes against what Jesus Christ taught, stood for and represented; as well as His Disciples and Apostles.

Anonymous

And you have no idea what I have gone through in my life as to understand why I have said what I have said. I’m not some reckless individual looking for a fight, I’ve gone through shit you wouldn’t believe. How I am acting now is a direct result of being consistently being disrespected by a multitude of people and entities. So please, save it for someone else.

Anonymous

And in what ways have I not been civil? I’m just passionate about my faith and am loyal to the One true God, because He has had my back when no one else did.

Psalm 97:10
        O you who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Romans 12:9
        Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.

I got nothing against them as human beings, but I do have something strongly against their beliefs and what they imply.

Anonymous

>thinking a figure from a sandscrote religion can save you from anything
      why are you like this

Anonymous

>dumbass demon/alien/entity tries to fuck with me
      >i say "BE THOU REMOVED AND BE THOU CAST INTO THE SEA"
      >alien btfo
      you’re just a noob bro

Anonymous

jesus had alien dna

Anonymous

I’m disappointed your first reaction was to cry for mommy-imeanjesus instead of punching it in the dick.

Akephalos

Do they have dicks?

Anonymous

you have to really believe and trust in Christ

Anonymous

>wild animal appears
      >start yelling and making sound
      >animal attacks you
      Surprise pikachu

Anonymous
      Anonymous

OP bonked a gray confirmed?

Anonymous

>imagine believing you won’t be completely paralyzed when the greys come to examine your spleen

Anonymous
      NEO-DIO

Joseph of Yeshua:
      "I have better things to do than to babysit Satam Shemjaza’s Nocturnal Emission HomoAndrogynousErotica Alien Probe Puppets."

Anonymous

pic related
      There are more testimonies if yall want read more accounts. They even have a guide.

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimonies.htm

Anonymous

Joseph of Yeshua:
        "I have better things to do than to babysit Satam Shemjaza’s Nocturnal Emission HomoAndrogynousErotica Alien Probe Puppets."

Another one

http://www.alienresistance.org/74-lucid-nightmare-entities-stopped-in-name-of-jesus/

>imagine believing you won’t be completely paralyzed when the greys come to examine your spleen

Not grays but related. aliens, gnomes, fae etc are real but the key isnt jesus. Its to man the fuck up, they arent even that strong.

About a week ago I did the usual. I put out bread and mushrooms, and wait until they come out. When they sneak out from the bushes they live near, I rush over and beat the fuck out of those little scrotes. They usually get scared and run but the older ones try to fight back sometimes. I usually draw protection sigils on my chest so they cant cast any of their scrotegy magic on me.

One time one of those little homos took out a book and started reading from it trying to curse me. It was an older one, about 1 half feet tall, blonde hair, crooked / broken nose (from my first punch), and blue hat. Needless to say I grabbed it by the neck and threw it on the floor shouting telling it I’m his god now.

Found out later that they’ve started writing about me as some kind of urban legend amongst themselves.

Anonymous

Got any pics big dawg. I saw an interview with a Phd Archeaologist and he talk about being in the Filipino bush and seeing gnomes while out there. I talk to some Filipinos and they talk about how people will see Duendes(Gnomes) I think ,marching through forest paths. The Filipinos usually leave them alone, because its wierd and its the Jungle but even US filipinos have told me they are real unless I’m remembering wrong.

Anonymous

all these indigenous people say their mystical creatures don’t come out when the white man is around

Anonymous

Let me see if I can find the interview.

Anonymous

If you’re not trolling, then post more about your experience. It’s interesting.

Anonymous

What are the odds that I stumbled upon this before I started getting attacked by greys?

Anonymous

Jesus wants humans to know about aliens and to accept and love them as siss and sisters from god, they are not all perfect like humans there are good ones and bad ones

Anonymous

No where does it mention aliens at all in the Bible. He does speak of demons messing and harassing humans, though.

Anonymous

Yes but appointing ayys to demons is a stretch when just about anything can be demonic. Words, actions, people, are more likely to be demonic than an ayy. Its not like a big bad boogeyman, these things masquerade under the guise of light like their head.

Anonymous

Are "we" fully paranoid yet?!?

Anonymous

>Yahweh sends a demon your way, knowing you’ll call upon Jesus Christ to save you and thus give you a story to parrot everywhere, and with actual conviction
      >you call upon Jesus Christ, He takes away the demon/alien/monster/woman

Anonymous

HAHAHA

Anonymous

Call out Enki or Enlil. They, the greys, fear them.

Anonymous

You have to believe you dip. Pray in Jesus’s name and believe he will save you.

Anonymous

>Alien just got even more pissed and started touching my face.

Anonymous

Are you allowed to say scrote here?

There was a debate on /poo/ about if you could.

Anonymous

nope, you get banned by the cuck mods if you get reported

Anonymous

Why would Ayys fear Jesus Christ? Would a rapist stop if you called out for Jesus? Jesus is a dead man, how would he intervene? Have faith so that you’ll have a better afterlife but nothing will divinely intervene.

If the ayys comes for your bum hole, instead go for their bum hole. Problem solved. You can call out Jesus name as you cum.

Anonymous

In Christian theology some dudes with pointy sticks overpowered him and killed him in a hyper embarrassing manner… WHAT is he going to do to an alien superpower?

Anonymous

Jesus is an Alien.

Anonymous

I don’t believe aliens are demonic or afraid of prayer. I just think like us they’re afraid of the unknown when we do that and feel God’s presence when called upon. They can be the most technologically advanced but if they’re not blessed and cant access the concept of God they’re just as weak as the rest of us.

Anonymous

do you think aliens have alien emotions? emotions that we never felt?

Lucifer
      Anonymous

As a Child and abductee i too once called the name of Jesus and i was mocked lol. Also anyone saying hay if i wake up and see one of those greys blah, blahblah i will beat the shit out of it blah, blahblah! Be very careful what you wish for and invoke because believe me you will be taught a tough lesson indeed!

Anonymous

Continued

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>he doesn’t issue challenges to any entities that violate his "airspace"
      I think my sheer autistic assblastedness scares them off, but maybe they’re just trolling me and feding off rage rather than the usual fear vampires that people seem to encounter.

Anonymous

I’ve heard accounts of people calling other names or simply powering through their experience with sheer will and aggressiveness. Remember that you don’t know why these entities, if they are even real, respond to the name. We can simply presume, and believe what we will.

Anonymous

Did you guys know that several Catholic orders have plans in place to proselytize to alien life, assuming that they have also fallen to original sin?

Anonymous

Sucks that it’s true, but you didn’t call out to the true Jesus. You only know another Jesus, and have a different spirit! In 2 Corinthians 11, Paul says:

Yet I fear lest somehow, as the serpent deludes Eve by its craftiness, your apprehensions should be corrupted from the singleness and pureness which is in Christ. For if, indeed, he who is coming is heralding another Jesus whom we do not herald, or you are obtaining a different spirit, which you did not obtain, or a different evangel, which you do not receive, you are bearing with him ideally. [Concordant Literal New Testament v3,4]

Take this as an object lesson about how you’ve been believing in a false Jesus that is actually on the same Satanic side as the greys, and begin to seek out, with a heart desiring truth, the true Jesus Christ, and stop following the false one that threatens to damn for eternity, denying the true and full saving power of the Cross. That one will let you down for the eon. Don’t be like the deluded individual of Matthew 7:21-23.

Very few people get so lucky to experience how truly useless the false Jesus is to assist in a dire situation. Come to know the true Jesus, and you won’t be touchable by these beings.

Anonymous

>you didn’t call out to the true Jesus
        >You only know another Jesus
        >a false Jesus that is actually on the same Satanic side as the greys

Aliens are the same as us except that they have been around longer allowing them to evolve more. This could make them seem more advanced and beyond our understanding but they really are not anything that we won’t be given the same amount of time in existence. The reason Christ can help protect you from baddies is because instead of pursuing his physical evolution he instead sought the expansion of his ‘soul’ and spiritual connection to the creative source of the universal. In walking this path he evolved much further than any human or alien did, making him the Godhead of not only this physical reality but also whatever other plane he exists on.

Now, what your relationship is with him is probably phony so why do you wonder he doesn’t help? You gotta put in some work and develop a relationship with an invisible deity to be able to manifest the strength of mind to repel the space monkeys.

Anonymous

Read in alien survival guide once
      Keep headphones in with song
      My Sharona playing on repeat. They can’t control your mind that way.

Anonymous

Try "Jesus Christ is Lord" next time while they’re freaking with you using high technology. It’ll get them trust me sis.

Source: just made it up on the internet

Anonymous

More Xtian JuJu!

Anonymous

Why do Greys intentionally abduct scrotebrained Christscrotes? Do they only experiment on animal-brain NPCs and actually make civil contact with the few intelligent humans left on this shithole?

Anyone who answers with demon in the sentence is a trog.

Anonymous

What if I want the alien to fuck me?

Anonymous

Sounds like a guy broke into OP’s house and molested him while he was screaming for Jesus.

Anonymous

Jesus was half lyran.

Taoma

Until your will is strong enough to overcome your fear, you can have music playing while you sleep. Pleasant music is toxic to beings like the ‘greys’.

Anonymous

I married a djinn/Satan before all this happened, so I’m Gucci.

Anonymous

This planet is controlled by your own created fears. you toil and fight for meaningless views regarding a great and all powerful god. the ignorance regarding what is and what isn’t hits walls you cannot climb. do know the teachers have allways been watching making sure that their children didn;t stray too far. now the teachers have chosen a hands on approach teaching their children, many have been chosen to act in their sted. note the road will not be an easy one, many difficulties lie head for those whom walk the path of the light. know that your not alone in this path. many walk the earth not knowing the work they do, while more and more wake up to the truth.
      Look to Andromenda, its where the truth lies.

Anonymous

>Be Chad Grey
      >Wanted a new pet to travel the galaxy with to hang out, and see cool stuff and shit
      >Go to a backwater planet, they say they have cool animals here
      >Adopted a sleeping stray
      >It woke up crying for his imaginary sky daddy
      >Try to calm it down, petting it
      >Okay, I’ll take you back

Anonymous

Jesus(tm) help must be requested 2 weeks in advance. (There might be some delays for help to come).

Viewing 67 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.