Why do the religious have low IQs?

Home Forums Science & Tech Why do the religious have low IQs?

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just leave this here.

Anonymous

inb4 an epic ‘jak meme curve

Anonymous

inb4 someone posts the 80 iq retards are christian and so are 200 iq geniuses, no they are fucking not, you are a midwit and you do not have 200 iq you autistic virgin amerimutt faggots

Anonymous

Isaac Newton was Christian, although a bit heretical

Anonymous

he didn’t have much choice back then. today he’d be a none, like most people.

Anonymous

I’m not that anon, but Isaac Newton was an autist about the Bible and Christianity, especially the prophetic parts. I could see this spergo starting as a Quaker or a Universalist, and then self-publishing a lot of shit.

Anonymous

Today he’d be totally into quantum physics and wouldn’t give a shit about the bible, like all people in the UK.
              religion is dead in the west, deal with it.

Anonymous

he’d be a diaperfur and never actually contribute to human knowledge as well.

Anonymous

Are you retarded? Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west. Most so called atheist countries will become Muslim in few generations.

Anonymous

Nope, Islam is but a few percentage points in the West and even there, more Muslims turn secular than people turning Muslim. Also 0 change that a irreligious person will convert to the most retarded brand of Abrahamism. Enjoy christlarping.

Anonymous

You didn’t even look into this, you fucking liar. He wrote a whole commentary on Biblical prophecy, and explicitly came out against mechanistic theologies and deism that were arising in his time. Leibniz was also a Christian. As was Descartes, who retained Catholic rites while in a Protestant country.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

And most shitskins are religious, but they’d never be able to publish an article saying they’re less intelligent than whites.

Anonymous

Abracucks on life support. Organized religion will perish in our lifetimes

Anonymous

And your high degree of intelligence seems to stem from an authority fallacy wherein you use "scientific data" to call other people dumb?

Seems like what high IQ people do, stay poor and miserable in a taiwanese knitting board calling each other names.

Anonymous

>Typed @ 12:43:24
        >Reviewed for (you’s) @ 17:11
        >No retorts

Enlightened by their own intelligence I wager?

Anonymous

It’s not an authority fallacy when it’s an actual study by experts

Anonymous

Oh! Oh!
          A study by experts!
          How do you know they’re experts?
          >t-the other experts told me so….

Anonymous

Argue why they are not experts then
            it’s literally not a fallacy

Anonymous

Thanks for proving OP right by not understanding why an argument from authority is a fallacy.

IT IS, modern science has both proven and disproven in a years span that male brain and female brain were identical and quite distinct respectively, the trick was that one study was demanded to prove that women were deserving of more rights, and the other study was for trans people.

And so it is with modern science. A whore that sells itself out.

So yes, it’s basically someone who paid to promote atheism.

Case closed, science is a whore, we all know this happened with the brain, you can still google both studies.

Anonymous

it’s literally not a fallacy

Anonymous

Thanks for proving OP right by not understanding why an argument from authority is a fallacy.

Anonymous

>Empirical studies equal authorities

Anonymous

They literally believe in fairy tales.
      Magic, sorcery, prophets, same as lord of the rings.
      >except its real
      Kek

Anonymous

Most people are religious because atheists don’t breed

Anonymous

>Atheists are more intelligent
      >Have fewer children

I mean, technically the religious are passing their genes on and are more fit for reproduction.

Anonymous

Religion serves a biological function. If it didn’t it wouldn’t exist. Midwit atheists don’t understand that.

Anonymous

I do understand that but it doesn’t make religion true

Anonymous

Cockroaches are fit for reproduction

Anonymous

And they’ll still be here long after we’re gone, so maybe they are superior.

Anonymous

>well at least we reproduce more
        >even if said rates aren’t enough to cover how many people leave the faith
        >or the fact there also isn’t a guarantee the kids will be religious either

Anonymous

the actual high water mark of atheism was the 19th century. Who is the darwin/shaw/nietzche of today? Even compared to when i was growing up, atheism has become more of a marker of a low class upbringing. Like being a juggalo or a crypto trader.

Anonymous

>Even compared to when i was growing up, atheism has become more of a marker of a low class upbringing.
            Lol you people are completely delusional.

Anonymous

what population do you think are dropping out of religion? the same subgroup that is dropping out of all public life, mostly low value males (such as LULZ posters).

Anonymous

Kek the delusion. What high class people are more likely to be religious? Who? The Chic-fil-a guy?

Anonymous

If atheists are so smart, why are their birthrates so low?
      Don’t they believe in evolution?

Anonymous

Generally intelligent people spend more of their lives advancing their careers and getting a higher education, while a C and D student is going to end advancement pretty much at the end of high school.

Becky can work a cash register and pump out kids while Mariah is getting her masters and working over 40 hours a week at the hospital, doesn’t really have the time

Anonymous

>Generally intelligent people spend more of their lives advancing their careers and getting a higher education
          Why is that good?
          Is your purpose in life to ensure the survival of a technological social system or your genetic line?

Mariah has cuckolded herself, by allowing an artificial organism called a corporation to hijack her reproductive system. Her fertility is suppressed to ensure that the bulk of her productive years is spent contributing resources and energy to the growth of this aggressive alien organism, rather than having children.

None of that sounds very intelligent to me. Clearly Becky is the healthier specimen of the human species.

Anonymous

Generally people want a good career to contribute to their society and to make a good life for their kids.
            Becky pumping out more kids earlier on a much lower salary is arguably not better for society or her kids.

Anonymous

>Generally people want a good career to contribute to their society and to make a good life for their kids.
              Generally people have been conned, and live sterile unhealthy lives, resulting in birthrates that are only kept positive through mass immigration.

Anonymous

I know that our most recent data show Protestants being below replacement and for people born before 1979 Catholics were only at 2.3, id be shocked if that didn’t drop below 2.1 for late gen x, millennials and gen z

Anonymous

>working over 40 hours a week at the hospital
          That doesn’t sound very smart. Mariah probably does stupid fucking TikTok videos during her shift too.

Anonymous

And that’s why you belong at a cash register billy

Anonymous

Why is that exactly?
              Billy belongs at a cash register because he doesn’t mindlessly simp for C’s with degrees who work in a profession that is the third leading cause of death in America?

Anonymous

Look man if you think being trailer trash popping out kids is a greater ideal than a surgeon than we have different value systems.

Though perhaps a bigger picture discussion here is that none of you have actually proved that in 2021 Christians are having kids above replacement rate in your country. You might want to look for 2.2 as replacement due to the astronomical rate of suicide and overdose deaths too.

Anonymous

>muh surgeons
                  Most surgeons are barely competent. Elaborate systems of oversight have to be put into place to keep them from killing their patients, and somehow they still manage to find ways to do so through their incompetence.

I would genuinely rather live in a society that prioritizes having more cashiers working at the checkout line than having more surgeons, as I am more likely to use a checkout line in life than have surgery, and the negative impact of an incompetent cashier is far less devastating to my well-being than an incompetent surgeon.

>Though perhaps a bigger picture discussion here is that none of you have actually proved that in 2021 Christians are having kids above replacement rate in your country.
                  I don’t need to. I just need to continue to point that atheism erodes society. Which it objectively does.

Anonymous

>why are their birthrates so low?
        Compared to who? Birth rates in the developed world are low, period. We don’t even have data on people born after 1979 by religion so I don’t know where you’re getting current data to make this comparison in the first place.

Anonymous

>Birth rates in the developed world are low, period
          Yes, and the developed world is atheistic.

Anonymous

Really dumb people are christians and so are really smart people. Meanwhile only pseudo-intellectuals in the middle are atheists who become one thinking they’re smart. Sorry. You’re not smart OP

Anonymous

cope

Anonymous

Was it an American study? In Europe it tends to be the opposite from my experience, very smart people tend to be religious while most people aren’t.

Anonymous

You should post the four horsemen as an illustrating example

Religious schools tend to have better results also.

Anonymous

It’s been dozens of studies all over the globe.
        Intelligence is negatively correlated with religiosity

Anonymous

If it’s all over the world, then it’s just rich countries vs. poor countries, it doesn’t mean much.

Anonymous

It’s been within countries, across countries, it’s a well established trends with dozens of studies on it.

Anonymous

What does define religiosity? Not being an atheist and thinking God as a necessary being or attending the church every sunday?

Anonymous

Answering that you follow a religion when asked.

Anonymous

You can be christian without following a christian life. You studies are stupid therefor.

Anonymous

Cope as hard as you want man. I don’t believe you angry right wing racist guys on LULZ live a Christian life either.

Anonymous

>H-haha y-you want the Source
          >*Pulls apart ass cheeks and takes a long steamy blasphemous dump all over your face*
          Pff… Nothing personnell god-fearing chuds

Anonymous

He actually didn’t ask for the source and just asked where the study (probably didn’t see in the image that it says 53 studies) was conducted. And I correctly told him that these studies have been conducted all over the globe, and the result is that intelligence correlates negatively with religiosity.

Anonymous

>Intelligence is negatively correlated with religiosity

That’s not true. They found that people who are more religious in South Korea (Christian that is) are more intelligent.

> Our results indicate that, unlike in Western countries, there is a positive relationship between religiousness and IQ in South Korea, so Catholic and Protestant Koreans, the two largest religious affiliations, actually have somewhat higher mean intelligence scores than nonreligious Koreans.

> Meisenberg et al. (2012) found that the usual negative religiousness-education nexus found in most countries was not only reversed in a small number of highly-developed countries, but also in Sub-Saharan Africa, meaning that higher education goes with higher religiousness in Africa. This may hold a more pertinent clue with regard to explaining our findings in South Korea.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886920304888

Anonymous

Religion really is the most overpowered social networking you can do in general. Study and make a wise decision when choosing what Sunday church you attend. If you play the game right you can really expand your business outreach tenfold.

Anonymous

Religious people don’t need to overcompensate for the witch doctors tests when they have God

Anonymous

>NEW STUDY SHOWS ME SMART, YOU DUMB
      My personal experience with atheists on this website tells me the exact opposite of what this study says.

Anonymous

Underrated post

Anonymous

Cringe and söÿ-pilled

Anonymous

Christianity is an amerimutt monstrosity.

Anonymous

Christianity is Rome’s fault.

Anonymous

If you’re blaming Rome for producing great cities: the places that were weakest to Christian evangelism, then yes you are correct.

Anonymous

lmfao its been around a lot longer than the usa has you ranting lunatic

Anonymous

i wish i was religious

Anonymous

well the picture of the article even says it all with those black hands, you clearly don’t see the subtle message the based editor was going for

Anonymous
      Anonymous

So muslims are retarded?

Anonymous

Can you do this analysis on black and white people?

Anonymous

that would be very dangerous

Anonymous

I just leave this here

Anonymous
      Anonymous

no u
      got em! haha

Anonymous

Death to am*rica

Anonymous

i went to oxford and im catholic, a couple of my professors were also christian. so no religious people arent automatically dumb

Anonymous

Okay, and? Someone could easily publish a shaky (((research))) claiming that vegans are more intelligent than people who eat meat, or that democrats are more intelligent than republicans, would that make anything change? Would you drop your ideology because of that?

This one for examples shows that trannies are more intelligent than normal people, kek.

Anonymous

Forgot to post.

Anonymous

You’re unironically retarded, the graph says “self reported iq”, it just shows that trannies are narcissists

Anonymous

And us garden gnomes are smarter than both. So why aren’t you gnomish yet, Goyim?

Anonymous

autism spectrum disorder is an even better predictor for atheism.

Anonymous

Please post studies with practical info.

Anonymous

Psychologists can barely agree on what intelligence even is, let alone on an accurate way to measure it, and I’m suppose to take studies on why this group is smarter than that group seriously? especially these days when nearly every academic organization is influenced by special interests of some sort or another?

Anonymous

cope harder

Anonymous

And women are more theistic than men. Fucking sexist science, we live in a clown world.

Anonymous

>And women are more theistic than men
        Yeah like all those female Taliban that just took over Afghanistan, really crazy situation

Anonymous

taliban are a militant religious group
          women are more religious but less militant

Anonymous

Islam is a militant religion which forbids women from serving as militant.
            If you read the Islamic text you will read that Mohammad says that women are deficient in religion and intellect. One reason why women are deficient in relgion is because they cannot participate in jihad.
            So women not being militants makes them less religious in the Islamic model. In fact Mohmmad said that he saw a vision of hell and that most of its inhabitants were women.

Anonymous

the argument here is about faith
              you are shifting it into islam
              also yeah muslim women are more fanatical than men. What mehmed the desert hobo says is irrelevant

Anonymous

>IQ levels means religious beeple are dumb
      >Race IQ differences don’t mean anything though

Anonymous

I don’t think the people mocking you for the first on LULZ believe the second

Anonymous

Also according to science, there are six gorillion genders and it’s in all of our best interests to eat bugs and live in pods.

Anonymous

>why yes, I base my worldview based on social science studies
      >Replication crisis? Looks like the dailymail replicated the story quite well

Anonymous

abracuckies triggered

Anonymous

Please fuck off with your shit flimging attempt, crurent religions may have stumbling foundations but it doesn’t make then inherently evil, you need a common framework to keep poeples together, and I can’t wait for a new religion to emerge so we can stop seeing economic output as the only thing to do on this earth.

Anonymous

>you need a common framework to keep poeples together, and I can’t wait for a new religion to emerge so we can stop seeing economic output as the only thing to do on this earth.

It’s insane to me that so many people here are completely alien to the concept of orienting their life around family and friends and achieving goals, which almost every normal person I’ve ever met does.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I wonder if these stats still stand up if you exclude americans

Anonymous

They also have less children. Religion wins.

Anonymous

Christians are the 2nd most educated people in the world, after garden gnomes. So even if I accepted that atheists were more intelligent than Christians, I still have no reason to care because they’re less qualified than we are.

Anonymous

hindus are the most educated according to this anon

Please post studies with practical info.

Anonymous

In the United States. I’m talking about the planet because U.S. is not the only country in the world.

Anonymous

Atheists tend to be midwits.

Anonymous

I agree, btw, I am religious and I think you should take the vaccine.

Anonymous

I consider christgarden gnomes retarded (imagine worshipping a gnomish god who belonged to a pantheon originally)
      but being "more intelligent" isn’t necessarily good. Most modern atheists as others have pointed out are sterile and live in pods and leech off society
      So their high IQ doesn’t actually contribute anything. The vast majority of atheists aren’t nuclear physicist or mathematicians

Furthermore this begs the question, if less intelligent people are indeed inferior, aren’t diverse folk extremely inferior too?

Anonymous

If Christians are so smart, then why are you all uneducated NEETS?

Anonymous

ITT: /poo/acks coping

Anonymous

This is just because homosexuals are higher IQ, and there is a high comorbidity of atheism and homosexuality.

Anonymous

if the bell curve meme says ~80IQ and 130IQ people are religious then wouldn’t literal monkeys and 170IQ people be areligious by that logic

Anonymous

Yes, and?

Anonymous

>tfw dont believe in God but still am religious
      i just enjoy being judgemental

Anonymous

I just leave this here.

Anonymous

Hey, look at this photograph.

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.