Why didn’t Palestinians welcome gnomish refugees?

Home Forums History Why didn’t Palestinians welcome gnomish refugees?

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why didn’t Palestinians welcome gnomish refugees? Why are they against open borders, multiculturalism, and diversity? Sounds racist to me.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>CUT THE TALL TREES
        >CIT THE TALL TREES NOW

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Shitraeli detected

Anonymous
        Anonymous

A bit dated, don’t you think? You’re now doing business with a few of them. Be honest.

Anonymous

There was no such thing as Palestinian land

Anonymous

True sis
        Might makes right

Anonymous

True sis
        Might makes right

>1946
        It’s all British Palestine.

>1947
        Partition plan. Doesn’t at all reflect the actual control of land at the time.

>1949-1967
        The Gaza strip is Egyptian and west bank is Jordanian

>2012
        Would you look at that? Israel, in it’s generosity, allowed the local Arabs govern themselves, far more than the Ottomans, Egyptians, and Jordanians did

This maps is biased

During the interwar period arabs were against the idea of any sort of Palestinian identity. Arabs of Palestine were for the ’47 solution, it was the neighboring arab states who rejected it and started the war. It was after the early wars when this bastard Palestinian identity was starting to be fostered by terrorists to play into the supposed oppression.

It has always been the arabs who have rejected terms, then stirred up shit, got their shit pushed and found themselves at worse positions than before, and then started crying about the previous terms now denied to them. Every freaking time.

KEK
        Always hilarious how these threads attract shitraeli gutter trash like roaches to a roach hotel.
        Do you really want to start this? I will embarrass you scum. Brainwashed, barely literate, objectively scrotebrained scum. This isn’t facebook with 90 iq boomers. You’re going to have to try harder if that’s even possible with your mental capabilities

Anonymous

>How dare you, you scum! I will drown you in propa!
          *yawn*

Anonymous

Go ahead Ahmed

Dilate, seething chud

You deserve to have your skull bashed in, your women drowned in the mediterranean, and your children in orphanages back in the shitholes you invaded from

Anonymous

Dude, calm down

Anonymous

Imagine being an Amerimutt and a Palestinian lol
                How does it feel paying taxes from the defense of Israel?

Kill all shitraelis. Put a bullet in their empty roach skull, bury them in rubble, drag their body’s through the streets and throw it in the sea so it can float back tow wherever it came from
                Death to Shitrael
                Death to Shitraelis
                Death to invaders
                Death to colonizers
                Death to sophists
                Death to larpers
                Death to shitrael
                Death to shitraelis

Now watch them bitch and report like they always do, weakest subhumans on planet earth who need a safe space to keep them from rightfully hanging themselves

Anonymous

Give your house for free to the first redskin you see on the street and move to Gaza, sis

Anonymous

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    Shitraelis truly are the stupidest and most predictable garbage on the planet, so easy to lure them into exposing their subhuman nature.
                    So you admit trashraelis are nothing more than foreign invaders killing and expelling the native population? You admit pissraelis are conducting themselves in the 20-21st century the same way as premodern slave owning, bucket pooping, horse riding religious fanatics straight from the medieval era?
                    You know my biggest disappointment in life was realizing that isn’trealis aren’t evil scheming geniuses, they are just stupid brutes.

Anonymous

>fedora-tipper
                      >Palestinian
                      >Amerimongrel
                      Peak subhuman right here

Anonymous

>Peak subhuman right here.
                        Your entire existence is predicated on the majority of Europe seeing you as a subhuman and the other Europeans who also saw you as a subhuman felt bad a the reaction of othe euros dealing with your subhuman nature so they treated you like a hurt little child and gave you concessions until the formal subhuman ended up proving everybody right, that they are opportunistic subhumans who would have done the same to everybody else if they were given permission and power.

Anonymous

I’m not Ashkenazi

Anonymous

Even worse. You were brainwashed by European autism and then took it more seriously than the people who created it. Your mind was colonized

Anonymous

>Your mind was colonized
                        What the fuck does that Commie bullshit even mean?

Anonymous

You moron, zionism is a European creation in its full entirety. Leave mena garden gnomes another 5,000 years and they wouldn’t come up with it because they aren’t Europeans. You have no understanding of the ideology that ensures your existence at the moment and that’s sad

Anonymous

>Accusing others of acting like uncivilized brutes while hurling baseless insults left and right and thinking you’re somehow winning the argument

Very interesting strategy

Anonymous

>hurling insults
                        I have not uttered a single one. Truth can be perceived as an insult when the receiver is exposed to the reality of their existence upon hearing it
                        >argument
                        KEK
                        The shitraelis in this thread are lv 1. clown nonsense. Only funny to dance around them and throw the truth in their face. "Arguing" with this level is the insult

Anonymous

All right, I assume you’re trolling, but on the off-chance that you’re not: I guarantee that even people who agree with your side of the Israel-debate are cringing at your utterances right now. You’re neither convincing anyone, nor are you making your own side like you more. You’re only hurting your own cause this way

Anonymous

>your side
                        99.9% of them are utter imbeciles, I don’t give a fuck about what they have to say.

Anonymous

Fair enough. Keep shout into the lonely emptiness of space then

Anonymous

No, thier specific opinions are irrelevant. All the matters is that they have a "side". I can wrangle that force with actual knowledge once im in the position.

Anonymous

Holy woke af

Anonymous

>

All right, I assume you’re trolling, but on the off-chance that you’re not: I guarantee that even people who agree with your side of the Israel-debate are cringing at your utterances right now. You’re neither convincing anyone, nor are you making your own side like you more. You’re only hurting your own cause this way

>>your side
                        >99.9% of them are utter imbeciles, I don’t give a fuck about what they have to say.

garden gnomes always lived there. They were always the majority population in Jerusalem. They wanted to return, so started buying up land. Then they were stopped from doing that because of racism. Then they got pissed; it’s not like Arab Muslims came with the land.

Anonymous

Does it hurt to hear the truth?

Anonymous

>literally deny the existence of a people after you conquer, kill, and then banish them
                >couldn’t even have the respect of acknowledging them as a defeated enemy
                >get angry when they hate you
                Israelis are truly a vile people

Anonymous

>and then banish them

Some were driven out, but many just left and weren’t allowed to return. Everyone who stayed became an Israeli citizen. Like 20% of Israel’s population is Palestinian Arab.

They get treated like scrotes in some ways though, but they aren’t banished. And, anyway, after the creation of Israel virtually every gnomish person living in a Muslim country was killed or kicked out, because of course they were. But no one ever talks about that.

Anonymous

top kek
              as expected of dindunuffins of the religion of peace

Anonymous

He’s a Christian
                Also
                >NOOOOOO BE NICE TO THE PEOPLE WHO INVADED, KILLED, BOMBED, COLONIZED, AND BANISHED YOU
                Idiot

Anonymous

>BE NICE TO THE PEOPLE WHO INVADED, KILLED, BOMBED, COLONIZED, AND BANISHED YOU
                  That would be very Christian, wouldn’t it?

Anonymous

Believe it or not, Christianity does not forbid self defense.

Anonymous

Go ahead Ahmed

Anonymous

Dilate, seething chud

Anonymous

I’m waiting, commie and jihadi sympathizer

Anonymous

Go ahead Ahmed

Dilate, seething chud

Shitraelis are always hilarious with their boogeyman they conjur up to cope with the majority of the world wanting wanting crushed and scattered. I guess it’s necessary to maintain your sanity when you know your existence is woke af on a lie and you’re nothing more than a roach who should be exterminated

Anonymous

Imagine being an Amerimutt and a Palestinian lol
          How does it feel paying taxes from the defense of Israel?

Anonymous

For*

Anonymous

not to get too /poo/ than this thread already is but that sentiment seems to be changing. especially with this last media fiasco

Anonymous

[…]

[…]
          Kill all shitraelis. Put a bullet in their empty roach skull, bury them in rubble, drag their body’s through the streets and throw it in the sea so it can float back tow wherever it came from
          Death to Shitrael
          Death to Shitraelis
          Death to invaders
          Death to colonizers
          Death to sophists
          Death to larpers
          Death to shitrael
          Death to shitraelis

Now watch them bitch and report like they always do, weakest subhumans on planet earth who need a safe space to keep them from rightfully hanging themselves

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          Shitraelis truly are the stupidest and most predictable garbage on the planet, so easy to lure them into exposing their subhuman nature.
          So you admit trashraelis are nothing more than foreign invaders killing and expelling the native population? You admit pissraelis are conducting themselves in the 20-21st century the same way as premodern slave owning, bucket pooping, horse riding religious fanatics straight from the medieval era?
          You know my biggest disappointment in life was realizing that isn’trealis aren’t evil scheming geniuses, they are just stupid brutes.

Lets list some facts shall we?
          >Israel has the highest GDP per capita in the region
          >Israel is a democracy therefore the people has influence on what is happening in it unlike in arab countries which are religious dictatorships
          >all countries that surround Israel are poor and slowly dying
          >MENA countries know that and are slowly warming up to israel as we speak
          >Israel’s army, nukes and superpower connections are strong enough to ensure the existence of at least the next 100 years
          >US relationships has never been stronger
          >Paleshits have nothing to do but seethe
          >majority of people who oppose Israel are mudslims, edgy alt righters, lefties and deplorables in general

Keep seething guys. Were only 8million people but we make half the world seethe, screech and piss their pants. Feelsgood being an Israeli

Anonymous

>1946
      It’s all British Palestine.

>1947
      Partition plan. Doesn’t at all reflect the actual control of land at the time.

>1949-1967
      The Gaza strip is Egyptian and west bank is Jordanian

>2012
      Would you look at that? Israel, in it’s generosity, allowed the local Arabs govern themselves, far more than the Ottomans, Egyptians, and Jordanians did

Anonymous

This

Anonymous

This

>sub 105 iq braindead trash who think their first forty into the concept of poltical sovereignty gives them absolutely any foresight on this subject
        I feel as much pity for your brains as the British felt seeing garden gnomes clutch polish chainlink fences wearing rags

Anonymous

is there a good book or podcast on the conflict from 1946 to now? I got a solid one on everything before then

Anonymous

Check out Fear & Loathing in the New Jerusalem by MartyrMade (Darryl Cooper), very balanced view of events

Anonymous

that’s the podcast I was referring to. he stops after 46. very good podcast tho

Anonymous

Approaching this subject without having a very deep understanding of poltical theory, philosophy, and a general understanding of all history even remotely relevant to it is foolish and only produces the type of embarrassing nonsense you see with the shitraelis in this thread

Anonymous

Crying and throwing insults isn’t indicative of knowledge.

Anonymous

Knowledge is only shared when the receiver has achieved the most basic level of proficiency needed to even understand what is being said or can be said in a reasonable time frame

Anonymous

This maps is biased

During the interwar period arabs were against the idea of any sort of Palestinian identity. Arabs of Palestine were for the ’47 solution, it was the neighboring arab states who rejected it and started the war. It was after the early wars when this bastard Palestinian identity was starting to be fostered by terrorists to play into the supposed oppression.

It has always been the arabs who have rejected terms, then stirred up shit, got their shit pushed and found themselves at worse positions than before, and then started crying about the previous terms now denied to them. Every freaking time.

Anonymous

>help them build the gnomish future
        Why the fuck would I do that?

Anonymous

>an independent muslim majority Palestine in Palestine with Israel
          >this is somehow helping gnomish futue
          sis, you are as scrotebrained as the arabs for starting a war over this and losing any chance of this state for the forseeable future. They going to war and them loaing it like freaking scrotes is what helped the gnomish cause more than anything.

I’ll remind you that Palestinian arabs wanted to accept this deal of ‘helping to build the gnomish future’ and that it was the neighbors who attacked them with clandestine British support.

Anonymous

>I’ll remind you that Palestinian arabs wanted to accept this deal of ‘helping to build the gnomish future’ and that it was the neighbors who attacked them with clandestine British support.
            Yeah I don’t care about that. Why should I give a shit about whether garden gnomes have a future or not?

Anonymous

>it was the neighbors who attacked them with clandestine British support.

That wouldn’t surprise me a bit. Link?

Anonymous

https://www.gnomishvirtuallibrary.org/myths-and-facts-toc
              You must understand that the British still had aspirations in the region immediately following WWII, so it is understandable that they would try to accomodate the arabs to a degree. Also, the garden gnomes used terror against the Mandatory institutions in the interwar period.

Anonymous

>it was the neighbors who attacked them with clandestine British support.

That wouldn’t surprise me a bit. Link?

The British wanted the Arabs to attack Israel so they would have an excuse to move British troops into the area and take the Suez Canal. Look up the Suez Crisis. Typical Judeo-Anglo trickery.

Anonymous

…garden gnomes were already living among Arabs, the problem is they want a whole military and country for themselves.

Anonymous

Uhm if you don’t accept becoming a minority in your own home you’re an evil anti demote who deserves being kicked out ok?
        God gave this land to us

Anonymous

>garden gnomes in palestine
          >in your own home
          no

Anonymous

>

[…]

(OP)
        >…garden gnomes were already living among Arabs, the problem is they want a whole military and country for themselves.

Like I said here above, the Palestinians were given a couple of states. One was Jordan. The other was the one created alongside Israel in 1948 that the nearby Arab muslim leaders and the Palestinians themselves rejected because racism and fanaticism.

And it wasn’t "their" land in a de jure sense anyway; it had been Ottoman freaking land until 3 years before.

I’m not even a big Israel guy. Fuck them and the war every 5 years in Gaza. Fuck them bulldozing homes and imprisoning tens of thousands. It’s not genocide, but it’s getting closer to ethnic cleansing the long it goes on. But getting the history of this shit wrong isn’t helping anything either.

Anonymous

it was the sheer amount that were flooding in pre ww2. also the garden gnomes were making it obvious they had no intention of coexistence. pair that with Britain backing the garden gnomes and never working with Palestinians and you’ve got a recipe for a disaster

Anonymous

>brits backing the garden gnomes
        >while offering military materiel, training and officers for the arabs

Anonymous

the military was sympathetic to the Arabs but bureaucrats back in Britain were backing the garden gnomes. they would just switch officers out till they had one that would play ball. there was one schizo officer that replaced an Arab sympathizer that was aiding in gnomish expansion because he thought that it would bring about the rapture

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

>what now
        You find the nearest window and jump out if it and rid the world of one more sewer gunk tier subhuman

Anonymous

There were no people living in some of the places Israelis settled.

Anonymous

I think any people would be up in arms if millions of garden gnome hordes arrive in your land and completely displace you.
      In the future I hope to carry on Saddam’s legacy and hand many nukes to the fighters of Hamas. Israel will perish, Inshallah.

Anonymous

The pali schizo is kind of woke af ngl

Anonymous

Omegagarden gnomes awful quiet rn

Anonymous

All the Pally seething in this thread is really making me happy

Anonymous

>garden gnome is pleased by others misfortunes
        No one is surprised by this

Anonymous

Mental scrotebraination.

Anonymous

>aaaa Hitler is making an ethnostate and killing the garden gnomes! that’s not right!
      >you know what we should do? grant an ethnostate to the garden gnomes
      >aaaa the garden gnomes are making an ethnostate and killing the arabs!
      >how could they do this after being given an ethnostate?
      None of this will ever make sense. It’s a series of illogical decisions.

Anonymous

>grant an ethnostate to the garden gnomes

That was a much older plan; and they gave the Palestinians an ethnostate as well. Nobody remembers that, but it’s right there in the original It’s just that the Palestinian Arabs decided to lose a war over it instead of live in a state of their own next to a gnomish one.

Hell, most of Palestine had already been turned into Jordan.

Anonymous

>t there in the original

Sorry, original Resolution 181

Anonymous

[…]

Yes, diaspora shitters do happen to say that to Zionchads

Anonymous

>zionist
        >chad

Anonymous

LMAO what a butthurt. You guys do realize that calling Izrael "shitrael" and other autistic screeching will not stop occupation of Palestine?

Anonymous

>occupation of Palestine
        ???

Anonymous

Zionist accidentally admits they are occupying Palestinian clay

Anonymous

>accidentally
            Yes, we ARE occupying your land.
            No, you ARE NOT getting it back.
            Continue to shitpost, if it makes you feel better.

Anonymous

>anglos steal land from redskins and murders them
      "white" nationalists be like: "North America belongs to white people, might makes it right"

>ovendodgers steal land from goatfuckers and drop bombs on them every year
      "white" nationalists be like: "give their land back you thieves, you’re not indigenous there, go back to khazaria! (although garden gnomes don’t cluster with caucasians)

Anonymous

>scrotebrained people who shouldn’t even be allowed to speak exists
        They be like: "here is my opinion woke af on a made up dichotomy and boogeymen I need to conjur up in order to cope with a world more complex than what my miniscule brain can handle"

Anonymous

Fuck you. This is basically only a goddamn politics thread. You have no interest in history, you only care about le epic memes.

Anonymous

>b-but muh thousands of years there!!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.