Why didn’t Hitler just stick to being a painter?

Home Forums History Why didn’t Hitler just stick to being a painter?

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why didn’t he just stick to being a painter?

Anonymous

Because he decided to paint the whole world in his vision instead.

Anonymous

Woke af

Anonymous

He took the easy path

also because he was drafted into wwi

Anonymous

Why couldn’t she just stick to going to school.

Anonymous

Half the fuckers on this board are failed Graphic Design majors and look at them now

Anonymous

Nice projection.

Anonymous

Because he sucked

Anonymous

Art is now so shitty and devoid of skill that people look at this and say “Wtf why did they reject hitler from art school.”

Anonymous

If he was born today he would probably draw r34 and have a Patreon.

Anonymous

That painting is total garbage. The state of current art doesn’t make it miraculously better

Anonymous

>That painting is total garbage.
            Is it? Can you replicate it?

Anonymous

>Is it?
              Yes
              >Can you replicate it?
              I don’t know, but I know very well I suck at art too.
              My grandfather though could probably do better than that and he was just a carpenter who liked to make drawings

Anonymous

>I don’t know
                Right, so stop talking about things you are clueless about scrotebrain

Anonymous

>No, you can only talk about art if you can remake it
                  Just look at the freaking lines showing the perspective, you idiot. Or how the door and windows aren’t in proportion.
                  What’s even your point. I will freely admit I suck at drawing or painting. How the fuck does that make this shit any better you mouthbreathing moron

Anonymous

>No, you can only talk about art if you can remake it
                    You are simply not qualified in this field so your opinion on this subject is worthless. Unlike Hitler, you’re not a artist, you’ve probably never even painted anything ever. You’re butthurt and driven by personal bias

Anonymous

>You are simply not qualified in this field so your opinion on this subject is worthless.
                      You can whine about me all you want, that doesn’t make the perspective any better
                      >Unlike Hitler, you’re not a artist,
                      Well neither was he. Unless you want to call him drawing postcards for tourists "art"
                      >you’ve probably never even painted anything ever.
                      How the fuck is that even relevant you scrotebrain. I already said I suck at painting. How does me never painting anything prove anything
                      >You’re butthurt and driven by personal bias
                      I simply said I found his art shitty, there are tons of drawings and paintings out there who are garbage. You’re the one making a big song and dance about me not praising the drawings of Hitler

Anonymous

>You can whine about me all you want, that doesn’t make the perspective any better
                        You don’t understand the perspective, as i said you are not qualified enough to give an opinion on this subject.
                        Its already hard enough for experienced artists to judge a piece of art.
                        >Unless you want to call him drawing postcards for tourists "art"
                        He drew more than that, even professional works of art, but of course you are not qualified enough so i dont expect you to know this stuff.

Anonymous

>You don’t understand the perspective
                        Enough to see how he bonked up.
                        >Its already hard enough for experienced artists to judge a piece of art
                        Explain to me then how the perspective is not wrong in that image
                        >He drew more than that, even professional works of art,
                        Professional in the sense that he tried to make a living by it. But the man was poor as fuck, so obviously people weren’t really interested

Anonymous

>You don’t understand the perspective
                        scrote you don’t need to actually know anything about art to understand perspective, everyone understands perspective
                        And in Hitler’s painting the perspective is completely bonked up

Anonymous

Only in that one

Anonymous

Funny because 20th century (((art))) was all about doing away with "restrictive" conventions of perspective, but when a goyim from a small town does it it´s suddenly a problem.

Anonymous

If you’re going to break a rule you have to do it in a meaningful way. The incorrect perspective doesn’t add anything.

Anonymous

If you practice art with objective criteria like realism, you can objectively suck it at. You can’t objectively suck at abstract art as there in no objective criteria.

Anonymous

Despite what traditionalists would tell you, there IS a difference between artfully subverting conventions and just freaking up and drawing random shit.

Anonymous

Art is now so shitty and devoid of skill that people look at this and say “Wtf why did they reject hitler from art school.”

why do you think people go to school? The "garden gnomes" in academia rejected him because it wasn’t shit smeared on a canvas. And don’t start trying to tell me "garden gnomes" weren’t dominating Wiemar Germany positions of influence and power, even "garden gnomes" admit they did

Anonymous

>Vienna Academy of Fine Arts
          >1908
          >Weimar garden gnomes
          meds

Anonymous

No , I don’t have when and where hitler applied to be an artist memorized or even known, it doesn’t matter. But still the point stands, filthy garden gnomes ran europe and they waged a war to reinstate their power. Nice programmed 1-word response though.

Anonymous

The academy he applied to was very conservative and didnt modernist experiments.
              Thats why Schiele didnt like it there and turned to Klimt for guidance instead.

Anonymous

True, if the criteria for being accepted into the most prestigious art school in Vienna had been to be a bad painter, then Hitler would have excelled

Anonymous

>why do you think people go to school?

>be me
          >do additions and substractions
          >submit my paper to harvard
          >get rejected
          >wtf? arent schools to learn?

Anonymous

You should’ve checked the "I’m a minority" box, they let those people in even if they’re clinically scrotebrained.

Anonymous

The freaking stairs and the window…

Anonymous
        Anonymous

People that dont realise how crappy this is in comparison to legit academical art of the time are either playing dumb because muh hitler or theyre absolutely tasteless troglodytes

Sure this looks way better than anything most of you suckers could put out, but its amateurish and devoid of any technical foundation, literally 2D windows facing the viewer and others being halfway hidden inside a brick wall. The colours are the only halfway decent thing about it.

[…]
        why do you think people go to school? The "garden gnomes" in academia rejected him because it wasn’t shit smeared on a canvas. And don’t start trying to tell me "garden gnomes" weren’t dominating Wiemar Germany positions of influence and power, even "garden gnomes" admit they did

Its about either being some surrealist pseud or youre an academic painter. Not that your point was in earnest

Anonymous

Art brainlet here. Could you elaborate a bit more? What are the lines for? Are they supposed to intersect? Genuinely curious and eager to learn.

Anonymous

>academical art
          Blow it out of your ass.
          The shit you garden gnomes produce is utterly worthless.
          This is quite good for a freaking amateur wanna be student.

Anonymous

>The shit you garden gnomes produce is utterly worthless.
            Lmao. Ever seen the postcards of Paul Hey, portraying German folk songs? It’s not really spectacular, but even the nazis liked them so much they allowed him to continue working, even though he was half-gnomish

Anonymous

Looks like his skills could’ve been honed by training

Anonymous

This is heartbreaking. I feel like a mother seeing her child’s genuine attempt at succeeding in something and failing

Anonymous

Still 10 times better than the garden gnomes of his time.

Anonymous

This can be improved by just going to art school.

Anonymous

They can’t polish a turd
          Maybe Hitler should’ve gone back to middle school art classes if he wanted to take the next step from there

Anonymous

SOVL
        how can anyone look at this and bitch about it? it’s cosy and simple, none of the bullshit trappings of modern art and none of the pseudo-intellectual bullshit of realism autists who dilate when someone makes the windows 2 inches shorter than the standard

Anonymous

I’m not even a garden gnome but I can’t look at the window being covered up by the stairs without feeling a twinge of disappointment. Just accept that Hitler was a crappy painter

Anonymous

One could say from a certain perspective that he was a painter.

Anonymous

Because for 4 years of his life he gave everything he had for the fatherland, only to have the November criminals steal it away

Anonymous

He decided to paint the map

Anonymous

ww1

Anonymous

Because he didn’t bow down and accept their subversive ideals.
      If you see who they accepted you’ll understand nothing has changed, they only accept only useful idiots who are easy to control

Anonymous

The left painting wasnt the one submitted for the entrance examination
        Youre just dishonest and a kvetching liar, much like the garden gnomes you hate.

Anonymous

This

stormscrotee are always self victimizing, histrionic garden gnomes

Anonymous

what was submitted then

Anonymous

He made his living for like, 3 years tracing postcards and selling them to tourists on the side of the road. He went to art school and they told him he would need to go back and finish high school, which he wasn’t keen on doing. They also told him that his real interest seemed to be less on art and more on architecture, and Hitler didn’t really disagree with them. However his interest in creative pursuits tapered off entirely as he became more politically involved, so it’s not like he missed any kind of calling, this entire discussion is just an excuse for dull cretins to bitch about modern art

Anonymous

Reminder that Hitler never failed art school. When he submitted his paintings, the teacher said he had an eye for architectural studies and suggested he do that instead, so he switched to that course instead of painting. But he had to raise money for night classes to bump up his math score

Anonymous

Art school would have been the preferable alternative

Anonymous

he was much better at pest control

Anonymous

Because he was better and politicking and speech-making. A LOT better.

Anonymous

why didn’t you stick to beating your little clitty in mommies basement? waste of space fuckboy fuck this shit waste of space thread

Ramrod1644

He was not all that bad.

Anonymous

Churchill was a better painter

Anonymous

Had to try and save the world from garden gnomes.
      But everyone started a war of brutal aggression against him.

Anonymous

gassed by the eternal anglo

Anonymous

he was a good architect and had an eye for constructing a realistic scene in his paintings but was not an artist in the sense that he painted things more literally than his gnomish professors would have liked

Anonymous

The pay is shit. He was multi millionaire as a nazi leader.

Anonymous

because fighting for your homeland and people is a more noble cause. You would never understand

Anonymous

His paintings were boring. He should have just listened and studied architecture instead.

Anonymous

maybe he went a little bit too wacky in eastern europe but how he handled weimar made him a hero.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.