White men simply aren’t desired in the IT industry

Home Forums Science & tech White men simply aren’t desired in the IT industry

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

White men simply aren’t desired in the IT industry

Anonymous

Yeah they fired me. I don’t care I had a contract so they sent me home with a severance package. As long as I’m not stupid with the money, I should be fine for the next decade. I paid off my house and truck. Paid all my property and school taxes, and taxes on the package and I still have 8 digits in my bank account. I’m baby rich. I’m talking to a broker on Monday to invest properly.

Anonymous

The coming labor shortage is a lie.
      Nobody is hiring and everyone is as picky as ever.

Anonymous

The labor shortage is true and it’s the fault of women.

Anonymous

spbp

Employers are waiting out the shortages

Anonymous

No, the labor shortage is real, but it is for shit jobs no one wants to do.

Anonymous

This. If I drive down the street, every single retail place is hiring. Fast food, mechanic shops, department stores, everywhere that offers shitty part time positions with no benefits is desperate for workers. But most actually decent businesses still have all their employees.

Anonymous

Yet when we want to replace the shit jobs with robots, everyone is crying.

Anonymous

>trust the plan two more QEs

Anonymous

There is a labor shortage, but the key fact they’re leaving out is that it only applies to dogshit minwage McJobs. Anything better than that and it’s tougher than ever.

Anonymous

No, the labor shortage is real, but it is for shit jobs no one wants to do.

it’s gonna catch up with white-collar work as inflation grows to the point where even established professionals can’t get by on their old salaries

Anonymous

it’s a wage shortage. companies don’t want to pay more and they blame it on "people not wanting to work". it’s all horseshit

Anonymous

They’re pickier than ever. Just did a round of scroteMAN interviews two months ago. The questions are harder than ever.

Anonymous

>ramzpaul and some guy on twitter
      excellent sources bro

Anonymous

>White men simply aren’t desired in the IT industry in Anglosaxon countries
      FTFY
      White european countries don’t have this problem.

Anonymous

"""white""" europoorean countries also pay a tiny fraction of the salary

Anonymous

Everything is also that much cheaper

Anonymous

>telling lies on the internet
            Why do you do that ?

Anonymous

Not all countries have stolen gold and monetary assests from other countries like the US and enforce an illegal control on foreign economy in order to crush competition from other countries so US megacorpos always stay on top.

Anonymous

more like US companies massively overpaid their techies, which is why they are trying to replace them with poos to bring running expenses to a manageable level now

Anonymous

>White european countries don’t have this problem.
        imagine actually believing this lmao

Anonymous

Serves you right for the thousands of years of human suffering at the hands of europeans.

Anonymous

Reminder that pre-colonial, 19th century (AD) africans had never heard of wheels and still hadn’t fully mastered the dark art of "multiplication".

Anonymous

You don’t get to punish children for the crimes of their parents, and it’s debatable if they were even done by their parents or if they were even crimes at all.

Anonymous

Wow, because I just spoke to my source who works at a bigger recruiting corporation than that guy’s source and he told me the complete opposite. Amazing right?

Anonymous

Whenever these applications ask I just either put "two or more races" or "Hispanic"
      maybe I should start putting "Black Woman" and see if the AI or HR even cares

Anonymous

I love to see burger corporations collapsing

Anonymous

nobody cares about your twitter screencaps

Anonymous

targeted first since they’re the majority
      jeez why are white american men so whiny

Anonymous

is the checkmark running for a platform?
      people that want to be on platforms do not have your interests in mind, don’t think you’ve found a friend or ally

Anonymous

No wonder software has gone to shit.

Anonymous

itll be the death of the tech world and any other industry which follows this ideology

Anonymous

>I spoke with my friend and he said his company is violating the law
      So tell your friend to report this disgusting activity

Anonymous

Here in Canada, all of this is legal. It’s maybe a bit questionable to do to Asians, but minorities are legally defined as "non-Caucasians". Only minorities have legal protections from discrimination, and the government and NGOs put pressure on companies for failing to discriminate.

Whites aren’t even over-represented in IT because it’s such an immigrant stronghold but whites being over-represented in non-IT related departments is a pretence to discriminate against whites because diversity quotas aren’t set at the department level.

Thankfully I’m autistic so I don’t have to put up with being treated like a heterosexual christian cis white male. I can go through a recruiters whose entire purpose is to stuff interviews with "diverse" candidates that HR firms use to fulfil diversity quotas.

Ever notice how the entire moral justification for racism against whites is to fix historic inequities, and they do this by continuing to employee the white people who were theoretically the ones who perpetuated the inequities, and focus their discrimination on the hiring of young new employees that were by definition completely innocent?

Anonymous

to some racists/sexists, white men aren’t desired at all
      thankfully not everyone is racist/sexist, and can hire people woke af on suitability for the specific job

Anonymous

that’s just the usual, isn’t it? "new" industry shows rapid growth, eventually reaches saturation, shareholders/suits have to come up with a way to further increase profit now that increasing the market won’t work anymore, start to fire those people who enabled the growth, replace them with barely literate third worlders, squeeze the remaining money out of it, move on to the next industry

Anonymous

That’s why you shoot down every candidate until they send you qualified white guys
      Seriously, the diversity hires are not qualified so it is easy to do

Anonymous

HR was mistake.

Anonymous
        Anonymous
      Anonymous

Any unsubstantiated claims by twatter tards can be immediately dismissed.

If it were the case that a company would be discriminating against white and asian males then they would be acting against federal law and anyone would sue them and win.

tl;dr sources? trust me bro

Anonymous

women were a mistake

Anonymous

Won’t they run out of qualified nonwhites that way soon?

Anonymous

>colonize and terrorize the whole world for 500+ years
      >sail around just so you can get spices and slaves from different cultures
      >your own food is so bland you had to start crusades over it
      >wonder why everybody hates your ass after the tables are turned
      What goes around comes around. You haven’t seen nothing yet.

Anonymous

>sins of the father
        i don’t recall doing any of those things, weird

Anonymous

>The future of race equality is changing the ones on top
        Guess it’s better to just be racist and stay on top

Anonymous

>my race’s entire history is squeaky clean
        haha, nope

Anonymous

If the mud races want to take over the world by force – like every other dominant culture in human history – more power to them. They’ve failed for millenia despite vastly outnumbering whites, but hey, maybe next time will be different, who knows.

Winning through whining and guilt-tripping isn’t remotely honorable or respectable.

Anonymous

a win is a win big man, no matter how you did it

Anonymous

crusades were a response to islamic invasions. mongols, huns, arabs, etc went on warpaths colonizing and terrorizing the world over for centuries as well. practically all groups of people have terrible histories. but the thing is, no individual is responsible for the group unless they participated in any of it. stop being a tribal brainlet. tribalism is the very thing that caused these atrocities. but something tells me you are too stupid to realize this.

Anonymous

>The future of race equality is changing the ones on top
        Cool with antisemitism

Anonymous

It’s mostly whites pushing this who are on so many layers of white supremacy that they believe that the only way anybody could catch up to them is if they didn’t just voluntarily gave up their status, but ensured that every white person around them is sabotaged. Every other racial group is so weak that they are unable to succeed without the help of them, the white allies. They believe they will be respected for their hatred of other whites, and after they successfully ensure the decline of white power, literally cannot imagine that non-whites would take advantage of their newfound weakness and dominate them because only white people dominate others.

Meanwhile actual white people are getting C’s in school because they’re too busy shooting up fentanyl and smoking reefer to do any homework and were mostly successful in the first place on the merits of freak occurrences such as settling atop large coal deposits or living far away from the Mongol hordes.

Anonymous

take your meds conspiracy nut

Anonymous

yikes you sound like a chud

Anonymous
        Anonymous

And what about the Egyptians, Ottomans, Chinese, Aztecs, and Mongolians? Whites weren’t the only ones creating colonial empires hoarding slaves and terrorizing other civilizations. Literally every civilization who progessed past a certain point ended up conquering others and taking them as slaves. To insinuate that only whites did this is a fallacy.

Anonymous

but white people were the best at it therefore they must carry the brunt of the blame. Plus white people were the most recent kind to colonize other places therefore they must be blamed. I really hope we get reparations one day

Anonymous

Stop culturally appropriating computers, refrigerators, antibiotics, laws against cannibalism, cars and everything else we’ve given you. Imagine being colonized by people who give you their science, technology, superior society and so on instead of just killing all the men and raping all the women… like anyone else would have done. White people are the nicest conquerors this planet has ever seen and everyone who was colonized should thank their lucky star every night. You know this, that’s why you’re so butthurt.

Joke’s on you however, because when we’re gone (not long) then you’ll go back to living in mud huts and eating each-other, and your descendants will tell stories around the campfire about the strange white gods of old who rode around in sky-carriages and talked through magic mirrors and shit.

Anonymous

Nobody really hates whites to an abnormal degree though, except whites themselves and (((whites))).

Anonymous

give over anon, every non white despises white people on some level

Anonymous

It’s not really that they despise white people, they just have an extreme inferiority complex, which gives rise to bitterness and resentment.

Anonymous

whatever you say scrote lover, non whites hate white because of white people’s superiority not for the bullshit reasons you listed

Anonymous

Nah, it’s not hate. They just wish they were white themselves and realize they never will be. That causes butthurt.

Anonymous

one example:
        what part of the world did sweden or finland colonize and terrorize and therefore need to be tortured and bred out of existence?

go into full detail please

Anonymous

Finns subjugated the Sami people, pushing them into the Northern Scandinavia
          Same for Swedes + they colonized the Finns

Anonymous

Fuck off, scrotebrain.

Anonymous

>Twitter screenshot fake news garbage

kys

Anonymous

how "diverse" is any HR department?

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Look at all those wellness coaches, scrum leaders, emotional intelligence consultants, social media managers and HR reps.
          I wonder what they all need to be meeting about

Anonymous

concerns over the racial make-up of the company they order their company-provided biscuits from

Anonymous

>I wonder what they all need to be meeting about
            just gnomish things. you wouldn’t understand.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

This is a good point. Why are they all on their laptops there? is it actually a meeting? Most meetings I go to, most people aren’t on their laptops.
            Maybe that’s how they "work"? If so, clearly they’re getting nothing of any real importance done.

Anonymous

To future company founders: Only hire white and asian men.

Anonymous

feels good to be yuro
      just got hired by a company where there isn’t a single scrote, the most exotic person in the company is some french chick

Anonymous

ye for like the 6th of what a dev in US is making

Anonymous

And for the 10th of the living cost plus the benefit of not having to deal with scrote infested lefty cities

Anonymous

>my country is shit but it prints more money than yours!
          whatever helps you through the night mutt

Anonymous

>3rd year in
          >making 200k a year where most people make under 50k
          >living in my own house in the countryside but still close enough to the city
          🙂

Anonymous

post the 401k contributions, california taxes, california rents, california consumer prices, cost of a dental filling, in-store prices, and there will be an end to the horror

Anonymous

Thank god I’m not white.

Anonymous

>tfw work in a small company where everyone is white

Anonymous

Yeah blame your incompetence in the system.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/3BmPLrS.gif

I’m not a white male. I’m a white male presenting trans women with no desire for HRT or surgery. I’m a woman in a man’s body who is happy to have a man’s body

Anonymous

i’m a gay black woman only to people who hold a negative view of straight white men
        it’s a rare condition, please be considerate

Anonymous

>Muh algorithm somehow finds you’re white despite the fact that you’re not obliged to put your race or age on your resume
      >Muh corporations that are only after profit are hiring random people with questionable skills because… because… just trust me ok?
      Does /poo/ really believe that everyone besides them are brain damaged?

Anonymous

im not an amerimutt, but I did apply for a few amerimutt companies with offices in europe. Literally all of them make you fill out ridiculously long forms where you state your age, race, sexual orientation and a bunch of other irrelevant bullshit while it says on top that they’re "an equal opportunity company that doesn’t discriminate woke af on age, sex, orientation etc"
        Meanwhile the yuro companies ask me for my name, email and the resume, and nothing else.

Anonymous

>Literally all of them make you fill out ridiculously long forms where you state your age, race, sexual orientation and a bunch of other irrelevant bullshit while it says on top that they’re "an equal opportunity company that doesn’t discriminate woke af on age, sex, orientation etc"
          There’s law specifically against this.

Anonymous

>race, sexual orientation and a bunch of other irrelevant bullshit

usually this is all optional

Anonymous

>obsessing over /poo/
        you need meds

Anonymous

Just get hypercompetent and charge out the ass for consulting to fix the diversity’s inevitable failure.

Anonymous

every day i thank god that i’m trans
      can’t wait to get hired to fill a diversity quota

Anonymous

This but instead of trans I’m only autistic and bisexual enough to lie through my teeth to fill a quota. Also I’m Italian so I’d probably get disability quota’d instantly anyway

Anonymous

i’m autistic and bisexual, too
          pretty sure chud beats out italian in the opression olympics so i win :^)

Anonymous

>32 year old divorced white male with almost 0 years experience in various IT helpdesk and technician jobs
      >apply to 50 listings in the past two months
      >completely average salary requirements, not even asking for a raise over my previous position
      >not even a single callback
      I heard employers which took PPP loans were required to at least attempt to find people in order to avoid paying the loans back, I have a feeling most of the listings are disingenuous.

Anonymous

>almost 10 years experience*

Anonymous

Yeah I’m pretty much in the same boat except I also did web development. So many freaking places applied to and not a single call back or interest whatsoever. I have a feeling they just stick them up there so that they can hire cheaper people after dumping all the resumes.

Anonymous

They’re too busy interviewing Pajeets who are gonna do the work for half of what you demanded in order to "get their foot in the door"

Anonymous

This
          t. manager at a helpdesk

Anonymous

It’s even worse than you guys think.
      In a silicon valley company, despite my high performance and skills, I could never get a high rating and was always passed on promotions so they can instead inflate the value of their token minorities.
      Time to get out of this business.

Anonymous

It’s called institutional racism and sexism, anon.

Anonymous

white men are desirable to me though.
      t. SEA.
      but I don’t think white men wants to develop our sinking islands.

Anonymous

Is neo-colonization the 2020s meta for white men?

Anonymous

>but I don’t think white men wants to develop our sinking islands.
        I am considering leaving Europe and moving to somewhere else. SEA seems like a good option as any. Thailand, or the Philippines or something. As long as I get good money doing what I do.

Anonymous

>white men are desirable to me though.
        >t. SEA.
        are you a flip hooker?

Anonymous

this happened to me, I met a project leader/manager at a big company while selling stuff on the craiglist equivalent of my country, he told me he was looking for a dev to do some ML and image processing and it just happened that it’s litearlly what kind of job I was looking for.
      I went to the company, met the team, answered a trillion technical questions, solved some problems, then went to another team in another building answered a trillion technical questions, solved some problems but in java and networking this time.
      everything went perfect, everyone was happy with my performance and my personality
      now come HR, I had an appointment with a dude from main HQ over teams, went through each bullet point on my CV, talked about my experience, where I see myself in the future, all the typical stuff.
      everything went fine, everyone was happy… except I didn’t get the job.
      my potential boss was furious, he had no idea why the fuck would they refuse to hire me as I was qualified for the task and was a good fit for the team
      he apologized to me but we kept in contact in case something changed.
      then 3 month later I received a call and he told me he was sorry because main HQ sent them a freshly graduated student who graduated in IoT to take the job I was supposed to do and lo and behold it was a black woman.
      He largely implied that she was very bad at her job and they made her switch to the front-end part of the stack which was written in js with react, they did not received approval to expend the team to try to recruit another C++ engineer…

even if it’s illegal in my country, """""""""""""""""""""""""""""positive""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" discrimination DOES exist and they obviously care about this nonsense.
      >inb4 shit larp
      I wish it was a larp, this happened over this summer and i’m still a neet, gladly my parents have a studio I can use for free until these scrote companies hire me…

Anonymous

I got hired out of college by a really neat company and I was supposed to have a mentor, I wasn’t really experienced and I didn’t know how to build myself up so it just went horribly. My mentor was some pajeet who watched YouTube videos about watches all day while bitching that my code wouldn’t work on IE7 or some freaking shit like that.

Anonymous

It’s because all the white men are employed and paid enough to be retained.

Anonymous

Good. Whitoids stay mad lmfao.

Anonymous

>twitter screenshot thread
      have a nice day

Anonymous

i know you try to make yourself feel better by telling people on the internet to kill themselves but it won’t work, you’ll keep feeling like shit
        go find some other way to make peace with your dead loved ones

Anonymous

All my co workers are white and it’s great

Anonymous

no wonder these companies are being hacked left and right by the monolithic white russians and asian chinese

Anonymous

two out of three (white) women in my team date Black guys. One has two Black children. I’m in Paris.

Anonymous

>Chinese student show white paris girls getting black/Arabian men to bedroom for fuck.webp

Anonymous

Northern Algeria is a shithole.

Anonymous

Turns out Russia is not that bad of a place, eh

Anonymous

There a hedgefunds that basically own every public company in the United States, and then banks who control lending to private companies.

Together, they state that everyone involved with them must hire 50% brown females/gays, or have their operation sunk.

Everyone complies.

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.