What’s the craziest paranormal/conspiracy theory you actually believe?

Home Forums General & off-topic What’s the craziest paranormal/conspiracy theory you actually believe?

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What’s the craziest paranormal/conspiracy theory you actually believe?

Anonymous

>What’s the craziest paranormal/conspiracy theory you actually believe LULZ?
      That you don’t hate LULZ.

Anonymous

oh, it’s this thread again.

Anonymous

Answer the question scrote

Anonymous

fuck your mom

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Blacks are archon footsoldiers

Anonymous

that OP is a glowie

Anonymous

History is all fake

Anonymous

I sometimes feel like a lot of history is just bullshit but maybe I’m just a schizo

Anonymous

I believe this too and they do say history is written by the victors. My most craziest belief is that all religions have truths but are twisted and what only matters is the golden rule. I believe intuition and gut feelings have the most truth of all.

Anonymous

I think redpilled people don’t exist except very rarely because everyone uses confirmation bias to reach conclusions, and those conclusions are woke af on prejudice and pre-held beliefs, so that the person can then create an enemy to hate because that’s really what the entire thing was about in the first place, it was never about the truth. Human beings are demonic 5-year-olds.

Anonymous

Thanks for this, I’m going to check myself cause I see myself falling into the patterns you described.

Anonymous

I don’t think the great wall of China was build so far back. This thing looks 500 years old tops to me. I’m pretty sure they place events whether woke af on reality or made up at random dates for the most part. Or they find structures and remains and pull and entire fantasy out of their ass then proceed to serve it as reality. It’s not there was anyone around to check, we have trouble preserving history nowdays with all the memoryholing going on despite the internet and many sources being available. They tell us that most people back then couldn’t read or have access to much information and yet I’m supossed to believe that they ones who could didn’t write whatever fanfiction they wanted to just because. Ancient Greek writings were "saved" by Jesuits. These people have always been extremist villains, they might as well have written everything about Plato and Aristotele themselves and then presented it as ancient stuff. Plato’s ideas sound awfully similar to NWO state endorsed parenting propaganda.

Anonymous

Pedos abuse kids then observe their progress so they can hand them off to other abusers at a later date. It’s a type of dark patterning.

Anonymous

What do you mean by this? Explain it better

Anonymous

adrenochrome harvesting

Anonymous

That there’s two types of synchronicity, the superficial version is created by the demons and the devil to keep you trapped in circumstances. The other type is from God and liberates you so that you are more and more independent as a person and spiritually. The first kind is worldly (Oh I got the high paying job! It’s meant to be!) and the second type is spiritual leading to eventual ego death.

Anonymous

We’re living in a construct that is not base reality.

Anonymous

Nuclear weapons developed as an emergency countermeasure against undersea megafauna and Hiroshima/Nagasaki were 2 subsequent attempts to neutralize the same animal for an already-surrendered Japan.

Anonymous

woke af and Kaiju-pilled

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>he thinks nuclear weapons are real

Anonymous

I genuinely believe these theories:
      >JFK assassination
      They aren’t telling us the full story. Did the CIA order it? Did the USSR? I dunno, but without any real evidence, my gut tells me the CIA did it.
      >Hitler
      He didn’t die in that bunker. If he had they would have at least photographed his body, if not giving it the Mussolini treatment. I think he fled to Argentina. (Argentina’s economic woes since are a result of the elites punishing the nation for not giving him up).
      >Aliens
      They are real, and all the spacefaring nations have some idea about them. The USA and Russia in particular have extensive contact with them, and the Chinese are establishing links with the ETs too.
      >Elite
      There are many elites in the West (and possibly outside of it) with an interest in the occult. I dunno if the occult is real, but they at least have an interest in it.

Anonymous

Literally everyone rn has an interest in the occult, it’s mysteries for days, for some reason tho if your an elite Ill intent is put on you because muh inferiority complex.

Anonymous

that everything is a conspiracy

Anonymous

Big Pharma deliberately signal boosted the original "MMR vaccine causes autism" theories to discredit anyone skeptical of Big Pharma as "conspiracy theorists" down the line

Anonymous

My grandpa thinks Peta is owned by the meat industry to make vegans look scrotebrained so I could see it

Anonymous

Damn…i could see it

Anonymous

Daylight savings time is used to throw humans off of truly syncing with the natural cycle of heavenly bodies. The ancients were intensely interested in watching the skies, and the constellations, phases of the moon, the equinoxes and such likely have an impact on our daily lives. There is even evidence of women’s periods being influenced by the moon. Daylight savings time is there to fuck us up in a big way.

Anonymous

Gigachad is the collective subconscious esoteric manifestation of Nietzsche’s Ubermensch

Anonymous

The vegetarian/vegan movement was created by the CIA to turn people into uncharismatic pod people who will embrace communism and the nwo, and that the ‘bread and butter’ diet of the past (pre-60’s) was more towards the correct side because things like cholesterol kill the yeast and fungus in the digestive tract and thus the personality comes back, hence why people were more charismatic and confident back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0MtzQDltr0&t=1s

Anonymous

IMO that’s completely scrotebrained. Hitler was a vegetarian.

Anonymous

I didn’t say that the CIA invented them. I said that the movement was created by them. And you don’t know what diet Hitler took.

Anonymous

For the record, serious answer. But, there’s this soup place at our local mall that’s been there for three years now. I’ve never seen anyone order anything from there, and I rarely see anyone at the register. When our mall was closed due to COVID lockdown/quarantine, several locally owned stores shut down, and a few places in the food court. Last time I was there was for my birthday in August, and the soup place is still there.

My mom and I have an array of theories about what it could be, ranging from money laundering to a front for drugs, but I cannot believe that place is legitimate.

Anonymous

possible they have really low overhead by canning it or something, and cook the soup there but mostly sell it elsewhere. Like there is a deli in my town that seems to makes a ton of collard greens, even though I never see anyone buy them. People must get a lot to go or something.

Anonymous

That Charles Lindbergh was responsible for his son’s death. Lindbergh was a known supporter of eugenics and his son was born with “abnormalities” . The theory is he was responsible in some way for the kidnapping and death of his son due to the fact that he couldn’t have the world know his perfect genes were tainted.

Anonymous

The conspiracy that created the term "conspiracy theory". Think back to the 30s, 40s, 50s. There were stories of the black cars showing up and making people that start finding out too much "disappear". Enter the 60s and 70s. Mass media starts growing at a massive rate. A rate at which the government realizes that they cannot ever fully control. Their genius solution is to open the floodgates of crazy. Push a bunch of conspiracy theories into the populace that makes real conspiracy reports be ignored as just "tinfoil hat crazy". Label ALL reports as conspiracy theory. This over time creates a societal misunderstanding in the form of the term "conspiracy theory" becoming equated with "crazy". An example of this is I believe that there really aren’t many people that truly believe the earth is flat. There are just some entities planted that push it as a "theory". This then becomes one of the main examples of "all conspiracy theorists are not to be taken seriously".

Anonymous

I think as much as 30 percent of US currency floating around consists of supernotes (professionally made counterfeit notes that are undetectable). Who makes them? – North Korea, China, and Colombia are the most likely culprits but who knows. The US Gov is well aware of this situation but refuses to address it because it would severely impact an already damaged economy.

This. Up until recently, conspiracy theorists were seen as goofy dudes who did mental gymnastics to come to some farfetched conclusion. Only in the past few years did the term become synonymous with "bad thing." What gets me are the clickbait articles (I’d stop short of calling them real journalism) telling you not to believe into conspiracy theories, even though there have been some that rang true or had a degree of truth and reason behind them.

That Charles Lindbergh was responsible for his son’s death. Lindbergh was a known supporter of eugenics and his son was born with “abnormalities” . The theory is he was responsible in some way for the kidnapping and death of his son due to the fact that he couldn’t have the world know his perfect genes were tainted.

This has always been considered a plausible possibility from what I’ve read. It’s one of those situations that stems down to "yeah, maybe, but prove it lol".

I sometimes feel like a lot of history is just bullshit but maybe I’m just a schizo

As another anon said, history is written by the winners. A lot of historical events dwindle down to accounts of dubious veracity, published by people who may not have been involved and only recorded third party accounts of what happened. Not to mention how much of history is already lost because evidence was destroyed due to religious or political contradiction, as traditional medicine, or sold to wealthy individuals who may still own these artifacts but they have since lost any context.

Anonymous

This 100%… they aim to make us all look crazy.. yet they’ve taken down all the videos and websites that expose them and talked about the many conspiracy theories we spoke of. They’re all gone.. why is that?

Anonymous

most people believe the theories though. The only people who don’t are people who want to keep the status quo so they can keep their nice house and status.

Anonymous

Certain ultra wealthy rich have slowly politicised the news over the past decades in the way of brainwashing the population into believing their agenda. Along with possibly having multiple news channels eg left or right leaning channels to attract more viewers so if they don’t like one they may go into the other one which they agree more with. Additionally increasing the entertainment part of the news and decreasing the ‘news’ and educational parts of the news.

Anonymous

The government watch us, but not on a individual level, like they don’t read every email and text you send is more like they and algorithm that filters of the metadata of the people and use that determine the possible dangers to a zone

Anonymous

Shadow Government – JFK warned us. They’re not even hiding anymore they’re doing everything now in plain sight.

Clinton Foundation is a front for child sex trafficking.

Anonymous

Big oil and plastics created the recycling campaign so people could still feel good about buying disposable plastic products. In reality, the majority of plastic cannot be recycled. Further, recycling isn’t cost effective in the slightest. China was burying our recycling for years.

Anonymous

The government puts out really crazy conspiracies so the people that post about legitimate conspiracies come across as crazy and unbelievable

Anonymous

Like Trump supporters all being into Q. Or moon landing skeptics being discredited by flat earth.

Anonymous

Don’t forget "MuH HoRsE PaStE!"

Anonymous

Speaking of, I think Q was created by the feds to make patriot-type people otherwise likely to cause trouble stay docile. Think about it, their entire movement is woke af around doing nothing and waiting. The good guys are already secretly in power, "trust the plan," etc.

Anonymous
              Anonymous

>dubs
              very frightening post anon

Anonymous

Look up communist counter measure operation called “trust the plan”

Anonymous

The odds are very strategically stacked against poor people and even the middle class (America) so that we can never get ahead. We are kept in our place to do bullshit jobs and buy bullshit products to keep the ultra wealthy chugging along. Education is expensive so we don’t think too hard, and the food is cheap and shitty to keep us fat, tired, and low ambition. Propaganda and identity politics keeps us in our own little stupid camps so we never come together to realize this. Our purpose is to purchase. And it will never change because for every 1 person who tries to buy local, learn, and take care of themselves, there are 100 morons who want everything fast and cheap.

Anonymous

This is 1000% true. It’s not possible to excel as a poor unless you get lucky AND are truly exceptional. You get next-life karma buckies I guess.

Anonymous

Not really a full blown conspiracy theory but I’m convinced Nicki Minaj is coming out about being an anti-vaxxer so people talk about that instead of the fact her husband raped a woman and she’s been trying to bribe and intimidate her into dropping the charges.

Anonymous

there are no conspiracies. Everything is exactly as it appears to be.

Anonymous

This

Anonymous

The Roman Empire still exists.

Anonymous

A woman empire?

Anonymous

the empire never ended
        black iron cage

Anonymous

What is archon… and what is glowie? I’m new here.

Anonymous

glowie is a CIA/FBI agent, archon is a watcher (archangel i guess) type thing

Anonymous

‘Glowie’ is a term used to outline the government agent’s patrolling LULZ in order to scope out domestic terrorists, cults, or anything they deem ‘dangerous’. This is because they often tend to stand out among other users, essentially glowing in the sea of users. Often glowies will try to steal your information, or get you to say statements that can be used against you in a court of law.
        Glowie phrases include:
        "Yo! Lets go break into area 51! Does anyone want to meet up and plan irl?"
        "Awesome conspiracy theory man! Got any contact info I can reach you at? I want to learn some more about it."
        Be safe fellow x’rs.
        Only scrotebrains give out personal info.

Anonymous

NSG is probably glowie. But anyway, the real reason they are called glowies is because you’re supposed to picture a black room or image, and the CIA agent is there but you can’t see him since he’s secretive, but then he blows his cover by being obvious so he glows like a firefly.

Anonymous

It’s from a Terry Davis quote, newscrote.

Anonymous

So what’s the quote fatscrote?
              >No I can’t tell you because it’s my only accomplishment in life!!!

Anonymous

You’re wrong newscrote.

Glowscrote, or Glowie, is a slang term popular on LULZ’s /poo/ board used in reference to CIA or other governmental agents posing as ordinary LULZ users in order to bait others into sharing incriminating information. It is also used to call out potential bait posts made by agents in an insulting way. The term originates from schizophrenic computer programmer Terry Davis, who claimed in 2017 that "CIA scrotes glow in the dark" in a video. Glowposting is also used to refer to agents who post bait content.
              >CIA scrotes glow in the dark
              Key sentence here.
              >But but but but but… that’s exactly what I said!
              No. You said I was wrong when I was completely right.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/glowscrote-glowposting

Anonymous

Thanks man

Anonymous

God’s existence in congruence with the concept of personified Infinity infinitely dividing itself upon its’ own continuum to create individual realities united by existence to compete or cooperate or kill or whatever ya’ll godlings gettin up to don’t forget to bless yaselves

Anonymous

I couldn’t say. The church I went to with my grandparents doubled as a masonic temple.

somehow my remaining elder family acts as if I’m crazy when I mention them or downplays anything remotely related to masons. granted they grew up back when vows of silence were taken a bit more seriously…

I wouldn’t say I’m totally cracked but I’m totally disgusted at my remaining elder senpai willingness to admit Masons existence when I could drive them to two active lodges in less than half a days time.

( I drive when I’m bored and even if they’re not on a "major" road they’re hard to miss)

Anonymous

>29984018

said church no longer exists. at some point it was torn down and other things have been built. been a while since I last drove through there. neighborhoods and corner stores and shit. that church is gone.

funny of all the churches I went to as a child it’s the only one that’s not there anymore.

i dont want to know what I dont remember about that place.

especially the way my senpai ignores or denys Mason shit. in spite of once being proud of having so many of them in the senpai.

Anonymous

most evil people on earth. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Soros etc where disappeared away by benevolent beings from Earth for their evil. COVID was released as black mail or something and all the evil people disappeared where replaced by look alikes.

Anonymous

I didn’t ruin my Saturday by going to /poo/ today. In fact I deleted the shortcut. Feels good man.

Anonymous

Why is everything posted so far obvious to not hard to believe?

Mine:

We’re living in a giant mind control program, think MK-ULTRA meets the Matrix: not literally, but in terms of size and scope. A lot of what people call synchronicity is artificially created by this system, although there is a natural force which is occurring within this giant brainwashing framework – a ghost in the machine, if you will.

I think a lot of other conspiracies people would mention are actually part of this conspiracy.

Anonymous

Some organization is holding back technology. I mean Windows suck ass and we should all have personal solar powered helicopters by now. New cars should be like $5,000 etc. Probably the U.S. government just maintaining the status quo

Anonymous

>29984056

all they had to say was "yes masons are a thing" and "please respect their privacy unless you become one"

instead they had me sent to hospitals and dosed up whenever I tried to ask about (forbidden? by who -not by god. things)

idk who to blame more. Mason shit or twisted family

what I do know is that only that church that served as a masonic temple has been removed in the past 30 some odd years

I never took any vows of silence. I am exempt from their codes.

Anonymous

We are all multidimensional immortal eternal beings.

We scripted our live before we were born, with our free will we chose exactly this life down to the last little detail. In this deterministic universe we’re in, there’s just the illusion of no free will. There’s the illusion of death but it will actually set you free and to whatever you want to do. Love is what connects us all, without love, we’d be alone for all eternity. Some of us stayed behind life, and didn’t join this grand adventure, some chose to play life this educational video game, and some did already play this simulation and quit. Those outside do spectate, but only on the most rare of occasions intervene. They are betting on the various outcome of life’s chances. They maintain it’s servers. It’s all a game. Wake up. Remember. Or don’t. Doesn’t matter, because it’s all just a game.

Anonymous

How do you know all this?

Anonymous

Hitler was an actor and WWII only kinda happened.

Anonymous

Everything you can imagine has already happened or will happen.

Anonymous

Let’s poast some:

>The underworld: a giant network of cave systems rivalling the overworld in size, filled with humanoid creatures and civilizations that either cannot reach the overworld or are hesitant about interfering with us, preferring to live secluded. Some elites have contact with the less scrupulous of these underground dwellers to work their will on the overworld.

>Reptillians/aliens: evil humanoid shapeshifters with extremely advanced psychic abilities trying to feed off humanity’s lowest vibrations, causing chaos and suffering to create more low vibrations.

>Non-real reality: the entire reality we know is merely a weak reflection of the spiritual reality that we cannot see as long as we remain materially minded. Things like manifestation, altered timelines, retroactive magick, teleportation etcetera are all possible on this material plane, the rules that seem to restrain us are illusory.

>Satanic sects and witchcraft: there are numerous satanic sects operating all over the world, sometimes connected and sometimes independent. They commit atrocities like eating babies and blood-orgies to gain material power with the help of demons that feed off these rituals. They are INCREDIBLY widespread, responsible for mass child disappearances, witchcraft is more rampant than it ever has been in history and their greatest asset is the fact that no-one believes it.

>Science hoax: NASA and the suchlike have entirely faked space and evolution just to make atheism a plausible theory for the masses.

>Giant bones: all over the world numerous giant bones have been found, some passed off as fictional dinosaurs and some just stolen and hidden from us, but the clear fact is that giant humans used to exist on this realm.

>Great reset: somewhere before the 1800s there used to be an advanced society responsible for all the cathedrals and other beautiful structures we see and have never been able to replicate. They used to contain advanced technology.

Anonymous

>Free energy: there exist ways to utilize free energy using the orgone/vril/ether in the air (especially using banned substances like radioactive material), rediscovered several times in recent history but always suppressed by the powers.

>Flat Earth. Dunno should be obvious.

>Vampires and werewolves: they’re real. Vampires exist as psychic vampires that drain life energy but also as literal half-immortal blooddrinkers. Werewolves are the result of an ancient ritual that turns man into a ferocious, nearly unstoppable beast, usually associated with witchcraft.

>Pizzagate: yes, the elite do have child trafficking networks and they are very advanced.

Anonymous

My flatmate is the shit monster shits for an hour and stinks the house out every day, he’s planted by the cia to keep me from being able to focus on enlightenment with constant shit smells throughout my house, is humanly impossible even though he’s fat and black for somebody to make this much shit smell without being some kind of biological hybrid shit monster plant or possibly they have some kind of frequency that can force constant stink and shit out of a man’s bowels either way c.i.a

Anonymous

sleep paralysis facesitters

Anonymous

The commonly accepted version of history is all bullshit. There were many advanced civilizations thousands of years before the Sumerians, they were all wiped out by a natural disaster (The Great Flood myth present in many cultures and religions). Also, there was a timeskip in the early medieval era, probably around the year 700-1200 (those years didn’t actually happen)

Anonymous

Alexander the Great existed during the 1300. The first 1000 or so years where added.

Anonymous

Idk if it is a conspiracy theory but people often tell me im insane for thinking this
      I think there are invisible social forces that have a powerful effect on entire populations. I also think these forces have been long harnessed and exploited. In my physical isolation of 11 years I have spent my time crafting an epic to punch a hole through the media maze so others can follow. I sacrifice my freedom in this pursuit so that others may be free.

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id