What were the Hopkinsville encounter creatures and what did they want?

Home Forums General & off-topic What were the Hopkinsville encounter creatures and what did they want?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Owls. They were Great Horned Owls.

Anonymous

Horned owls get a lot of shit.
        They blamed the Fllatwoods Monster on owls too.
        I call some bullshit.

Anonymous

>Horned owls get a lot of shit.
          Horned owls should quit freaking with people, then.

Anonymous

>bullet proof
        >glowing
        >arms not wings
        >described as goblin-like by 4 adults

Must be an owl.

Anonymous

>>bullet proof
          Or drunks can’t shoot straight.

>>glowing
          Or reflective eyes and moonlight on feathers.

>>arms not wings
          Or panicky people shooting at anything that moves making mistakes in observation.

>>described as goblin-like by 4 adults
          Yeah, a description that does not match all the other reports of UFO-nauts Shit, the only connection to UFOs is very vague: somebody saw what sounds like a meteor earlier in the evening. Also worth noting that the description of the "aliens" evolved over time. Part of that could well be just details emerging in reports, especially media eports, but part of it could also be media reports making shit up and witnesses adding those details to their stories so that their stories would match what tourists that they were charging to visit the scene had read in the papers.

Anonymous

Why try so hard to deboonk? What’s with the insistence that they MUST have been drinking? You’re arguing from a conclusion just as much as the tinfoil brigade.

Anonymous

even drunk, you’re not gonna hallucinate aliens
              the neighbours saw lights in the sky and heard the gunshots

Anonymous

There were meteor sightings at the time, some people are stupid as fuck.

Anonymous

>if the description matches other reports
            they’re copying each other
            >if it doesn’t match
            must be fake

You’re such a dunce. Nobody, no matter how drunk they are, is gonna confuse a freaking goblin for a bird. There’s lots of alien appearances. So many making a list would be pointless because it would be practically endless.

Anonymous

What both of you are too stupid to say is that its impossible to confirm these accounts in either direction.

It actually COULD be alien goblin fucks who reside in caves now, or it COULD be drunk hillbilly fucks mistaking shit like this

https://i.imgur.com/599aRrE.gif

for aliens and shooting at them

neither of you have any clue rather your little theories are correct or not, so stop being dumbfuck children pretending like your cheeto theories are flawless

Anonymous

You’ve never been drunk before in your life.
                You’re acting like it’s lsd or some shit.

Anonymous

lol irrelevant the drunk story is just a placeholder to illustrate the idea that alternate possibilities are clearly… possible. but you really want to be certain so nothing anyone says to you will crack that thick freaking skull of yours

Anonymous

I’m certain because I’ve seen ufos up close before. I have no evidence. From your perspective I’m more likely lying or crazy. But that doesn’t make it so.

The reports have a lot of overlapping features. And they’ve been reported since at least the 1800s.

Anonymous

>im certain something I wasnt there for happened because things happened to me before

Youre a confirmed dumb fuck. Youre not crazy or lying, you’re just stupid. You dont get to confirm alien encounters second handedly woke af on your own anecdotal bullshit. lrn2evidence you dork.

Anonymous

Once you see a ufo up close for yourself there’s nothing extraordinary about aliens.

Anonymous

it being extra ordinary isnt even a point worth bringing up. if you dont get an IQ boost in the next response im gonna get real bored real quick.

If I tell you I’ve seen bigfoot that doesnt mean I can confirm if what random people talk about was a freaking bigfoot. Youre just inserting your anecdotes into a topic and pretending its evidence. in reality you arent the expert you are pretending to be.

Anonymous

The evidence is that the same event has been reported since at least the 1800s. There’s overlapping features nobody would know about unless you research this shit. Like they’re telepathic, they float instead of walk, their eyes glow. They control your emotions to make you feel intense fear or love. They erase your memory and implant screen memories you can only get through with hypnosis and asking trick questions. They regularly sexually assault people or seduce them. This is stuff so ridiculous no one would believe it. It’s stuff so obscure no one even knows about it. But it’s reported again and again for over a century.

Anonymous

I mean, fair enough. It does sound crazy but i’ve been callous so now I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

If I wanted to look into more accounts of this should I just look up hopkinsville creatures?

Anonymous

Start anywhere. It doesn’t matter. Their appearance varies so much there’s no point in trying to keep track of them all. All you need to know are the overlapping features. I forgot to mention they can paralyze you from a distance and can appear in any way they want. Even as people you know. Or religious figures.

You can start with karla turner books. Her wiki pages are repeatedly deleted, and the books are pretty good.

Anonymous

And yet despite hundreds or maybe thousands of accounts, there’s no hard proof.

Anonymous

That’s the nature of the phenomenon itself.
                        It’s best not to believe. Don’t get into it. I’m scared to go outside at night alone even after 10 years of seeing the first one. saw another 6 days later. Haven’t seen anything since. But it shook me up.

Anonymous

There is proof. People have been kill by radiation from these things. Look up the
                        >landrum incident
                        >falcon lake incident
                        >colares incident (this one is the scariest one because it’s the only one demonstrating clear malicious intent)

Anonymous

People lying isn’t proof, anon.

Anonymous

>lying

Proof?

Anonymous

>ask for hard evidence
                        >get it
                        >call it lying even though it’s hard evidence you can’t lie about
                        you scrotebrain

Anonymous

When we’re in the range of "hundreds to thousands accounts", a lack of hard proof only tells me it’s beyond our reach or understanding. Unless you have another explanation for hundreds to thousands of people independently reporting a phenomenon over that kind of extended period, because logic says experiences produced by mental illness would be randomized and show no real consistency.

Anonymous

The most likely explanation would be that these are characteristics caused by some kind of hallucinatory episode of psychosis though

Anonymous

The question would then become how these episodes of "psychosis" – which, insofar as manifestation of symptoms in the individual, would presumably be a purely internal and individual experience – are so consistent.

And also, why would so many people have one incident of this type and nothing before / after? Or only isolated episodes. I don’t believe that’s how schizophrenia works.

Anonymous

Psychosis experiences can be fairly consistent, which is not surprising considering how similar our brains are, this doesn’t disprove everything, but if what we are really doing is trying to get to the truth then we should be cautious of mistaking other people’s delusions for that truth.

Anonymous

Because NOBODY in the history of the world has ever mistaken something for something else. NOBODY right? That’s why it’s obvious it’s a space alien right? freaking scrotebrain.

Anonymous
        Anonymous
      Anonymous

People got a bad batch of shrooms

Anonymous

In 1955, members of the Sutton family were out on their porch enjoying a relaxing visit/drinking binge with their good friend Billy Ray Taylor. Billy Ray decided to go out and get a drink of water from the well, when shit started getting weird.

He ran back in to tell everyone he’d seen some bright lights in the sky and that everyone should come look. According to one member of the Sutton clan, upon stepping outside the Suttons-plus-one encountered:

"… a luminous, three-and-a-half-foot-tall being with an oversized head, big, floppy, pointed ears, glowing eyes, and hands with talons at their ends. The figure, either made of or simply dressed in silvery metal, had its hands raised."

After seeing these figures coming out of the woods, showing the universal sign of surrender, the Suttons did the only thing they could do: try to kill their asses.

As they shot at the defenseless creatures with rifles, they claim to have heard clangs and ricochets as if the aliens were wearing some kind of metal armor. They said the aliens "flipped over and fled into the darkness when shot at."

Look at the head of the "creature" then look at the head of the owl. Now, get really, really drunk. We’re talking "mid-1950s rural Kentucky" drunk.

Ufologist Renaud Leclet admitted, "It could be a misidentification of a pair of Great horned owls, which are nocturnal, fly silently, have yellow eyes, and aggressively defend their nests."

Oh, and that sound of metal clanging and ricochets during the shooting? Get drunk and shoot towards a target in front of your tin chicken coup.

So it’s either that, or there may still be an interstellar invasion force on the way to retaliate.

Anonymous

Why were all their testimonies the same? If they were impaired that wouldn’t be the case; you’d have wildly differing accounts.

Anonymous

There was no alcohol on the premises and the children were scared out of their pissy little pants. All the stories were corroborated by each individual adult as well. Normally I thought Owls too, but I kept digging deeper. The story is just plain wierd as hell.

Anonymous

>There was no alcohol on the premises
          The "mama" of the extended family did not allow alcohol in the house. That by no means equates with "none of the men had been drinking." Not that it matters much, alcohol is not generally a hallucinogen, though it would serve to lower inhibitions against things like shooting at somebody with their hands raised. I don’t see any particular reason to assume they were drunk, though I also would not be surprised of some of them had had a drink or two when Big Mama was not looking.

Anonymous

Because they freaking drank it all lol

Anonymous

>drinking binge
        Literally no evidence outside of skeptic hearsay of them drinking.

Anonymous

literally no evidence out of hillbilly hearsay that any of it happened

Anonymous

Have you ever been drunk?

Anonymous

Lol I have been pretty much drunk as hell many times as a lot of people have. Never imagined glowing demons. So whether they were drunk or not is irrelevant to me.

Anonymous

those are the beings that live in the mammoth cave system in kentucky and all over the world, they are different from the reptilians tho who live even deeper in the earth, they crash landed in kentucky and were trying to make contact with the humans in that house but they shot at them so the beings retreated into the caves when they realized they were on a hostile planet. They are flesh beings but they are also interdimensional an come in an out through portals in caves and forests like bigfoot

Anonymous

mammoth cave system, there is a cult in kentucky made up of judges, policemen, and other important people and hillbillys alike that kidnap women and children and sacrifice them to these beings and the government knows all about it

Anonymous

and what makes you think the government knows about it?

Anonymous

>made up of judges, policemen, and other important people and hillbillys
        sure

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

In this thread I learned that thinking outside of the official explanation of events is not allowed

Anonymous

Cat-people

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id