Why did he crawl out of the primordial soup? What was his problem?

Home Forums Science & tech Why did he crawl out of the primordial soup? What was his problem?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What the fuck was his problem?

Anonymous

Evolution is fake

Anonymous

unsauced, but doesn’t matter.
        Good and bad mutations happen every generation. Good mutations that help that organism reproduce are selected for in the next generation, and bad ones that harm an organism ability to reproduce are selected against. Even if bad mutations vastly out-number good mutations, it’s the good mutations that will live on in the next generation.

So no, humans will not "die out" from mutations in 200k years. And without selection pressures we may not change that much either.

Anonymous

You’re literally a scrotebrain, 100 mutations per generation per newborn, you can’t select that out. Genetic disoders are increasing and Down syndrome will kill all the libs.

Anonymous

humans should’ve never played with nuclear power
            it’s too late for us now

Anonymous

still no sauce for your 100 mutations and yes you can "select that out". Or select for it for that matter. What don’t you understand about how natural selection works. I’ll make it simpler for you:
            Good thing in animal make more animals.
            Bad thing in animal make less animals.
            Even if most mutations are bad the good mutations will still be passed on more.

But this is besides the point that the vast amount of mutations that happen effect nothing. Most dna that changes is non-coding sequences, since the vast majority of your dna is non-coding.

Anonymous

https://www.google.com/search?q=human+mutation+per+generariin&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS944US944&oq=human+mutation+per+generariin&aqs=chrome..69i57j35i39j69i60l4.9748j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
              You’re literally a scrotebrain

Anonymous

The mutation rate doesn’t matter, you still couldn’t address my argument.

Anonymous

You’re literally scrotebrained and can’t do math. Your argument is you not being able to add numbers. You’re literally a scrotebrain.

Anonymous

This argument has nothing to do with math. Neither one of us has made a technical argument lol. All you’ve said is 100 mutations is a big number!

Our genome has 3 billion freaking base pairs. 100 of those pairs changing 99.99% of the time will do nothing, good or bad. Plus 98% of our genome is non-coding DNA. Changing that will not change your gene expression.

Anonymous

You’re literally a scrotebrain and did not read the provided image. Your post is nothing but spam you’re just a scrotebrained piece of shit who can’t read.
                      There is literally no point in your posting.

Anonymous

Do you mean

Evolution is fake

Because I already explained why this argument is stupid and invalid, even if your math is right.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/FhnjOh4.gif

>

You’re literally a scrotebrain and did not read the provided image. Your post is nothing but spam you’re just a scrotebrained piece of shit who can’t read.

There is literally no point in your posting.
                        >Do you mean

Evolution is fake
                        >Because I already explained why this argument is stupid and invalid, even if your math is right.

Anonymous

You lost the argument. You’re literally a scrotebrain. Your post is just spam.
                        Literally anyone can do what you do. You just whine and post scrotebraination.

Anonymous

If you won the argument, you wouldn’t need to declare you won lol

Anonymous

You’re right I don’t need to. If you’re just going to shitpost then go ahead.
                        You’re an excellent example of a scrotebrain able to survive despite extreme mutation load.

Anonymous

How many people with down syndrome actually marry? Generally most people don’t marry people with serious disorder or people with disorder are reluctant to have children. Also like other anon said, most of mutation is useless stuffs that don’t help or hinder anything.

Anonymous

You’re literally a scrotebrain. Down syndrome is increasing because you can’t select 100 mutations per generation.

Anonymous

ANd how many of those mutation actually involve with metal disorder? Like i said, most mutations are useless. In fact in most people, those 100 mutation doesn’t affect anything or very minor things.

Anonymous

They are in promoter regions so basically all them, they are what make genes work.

Anonymous

Down syndrome is a whole chromosome going missing. It’s not a result of the regular mutations that happen all the time as a result of transcribing errors in gametes forming zygotes. One of the gametes has to be missing a chromosome for this to happen. Slow accumulated genetic change over generation cannot result in down syndrome (though possibly you could get a gene that makes you more likely to have gametes with genetic code missing)

Anonymous

>It’s not a result of the regular mutations
                  It is. It’s the result of mutation load.
                  >cite
                  Look it up you literal scrotebrain.

Anonymous

>It’s the result of mutation load.
                    That is 100% false

>cite
                    >Look it up you literal scrotebrain.
                    Sure thing, buddy! I’m glad to help you learn!

>Down syndrome results when abnormal cell division involving chromosome 21 occurs. These cell division abnormalities result in an extra partial or full chromosome 21. This extra genetic material is responsible for the characteristic features and developmental problems of Down syndrome. Any one of three genetic variations can cause Down syndrome:

>א. Trisomy 21. About 95 percent of the time, Down syndrome is caused by trisomy 21 — the person has three copies of chromosome 21, instead of the usual two copies, in all cells. This is caused by abnormal cell division during the development of the sperm cell or the egg cell.
                    >ב. Mosaic Down syndrome. In this rare form of Down syndrome, a person has only some cells with an extra copy of chromosome 21. This mosaic of normal and abnormal cells is caused by abnormal cell division after fertilization.
                    >ג. Translocation Down syndrome. Down syndrome can also occur when a portion of chromosome 21 becomes attached (translocated) onto another chromosome, before or at conception. These children have the usual two copies of chromosome 21, but they also have additional genetic material from chromosome 21 attached to another chromosome.

>https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/down-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20355977

Anonymous

scrotebrain

Anonymous

Why are you so angry, creationistscrote?

Anonymous

Because you lost.
                        I even cited it. Down syndrome is mutation load. Leading to the extra chromosome.
                        You’re literally a scrotebrain. You’re a scrotebrained spammer.

Anonymous

It’s mutation load

Anonymous

It doesn’t disprove evolution theory. People with down syndrome are rare and will not pass their genes to next generation since, sexual selection (nobody wants to fuck) and most of downs are infertile, will die early.

Anonymous

They do reproduce. You and other liberals have mild versions of Down syndrome that manifest as mutation load.
                        > We interpret these results as signatures of embryonic selection, and propose a genetic handicap model whereby an individual bearing an extremely severe deleterious variant (such as aneuploidy) could escape embryonic lethality if the genome-wide burden of slightly deleterious variants is sufficiently low

Anonymous

You need to cite the article this is coming from, and you seem to be totally misrepresenting what you’re citing. Your quote talks about aneuploidy cases escaping embroyonic lethality. That sounds to me like they’re talking about aneuploidy cases surviving to term instead of causing a still birth, as they often do, not tons of the population having "mild down syndrome" without knowing it.

Anonymous

>not tons of the population having "mild down syndrome" without knowing it.
                        Their focus is irrelevant, they are describing that any type of scrotebrain is becoming more common.

Anonymous

That is not supported by anything you’ve cited so far.

Anonymous

Correct, because you’re literally a scrotebrain, cannot do even basic arithmetic; and nothing will support anything in your eyes.
                        Fortunately you’ll die anyway once you get too scrotebrained.

Anonymous

Can you cite instead of giving me a screenshot? I’m having a hard time finding the articles in question.

But let’s step back here. For the sake of argument let’s say that down syndrome is becoming more common because of gradual genetic changes. That does not mean that all changes to your genome cause negative effects, or positive effects for that matter. As I stated earlier, 98% of our genome is non-coding.

Besides, changes to your genome that reduce your survivability results in you being less liking to pass them on, while if you had one that helps your survivability, you’re more likely to pass it on.

Helpful genes are always more likely to be passed on to the next generation.

Anonymous

>Besides, changes to your genome that reduce your survivability results in you being less
                        Wrong, liberals are under extremely weak selection. Subhumanity is actually adaptive and scrotebrains are more likely to reproduce. You’re an excellent example.

Anonymous

Ok so now we’re just talking total nonsense now but
                        >scrotebrains are more likely to reproduce
                        technically true, because natural selection doesn’t necessarily say that smarter is better, just that if smartness is selected for by the environment then it will be likely to be passed on.
                        So are you saying now that natural selection is 100% correct but that scrotebraination is currently being selected for? Interesting argument and I’m glad you now an evolutionist!!

Anonymous

> So are you saying now that natural selection is 100% correct but that scrotebraination is currently being selected for? Interesting argument and I’m glad you now an evolutionist!!
                        Congrats, evolution will kill all of you and is fake.
                        It’s physically impossible for humans to exist more than a few thousand years. Evolution is obviously fake because there are 100 mutations per generation in promoter regions.
                        But you are literally a scrotebrain and ignore this.

Anonymous

If evolution is killing us all then it isn’t fake lol. Why are you so damn insistent that all mutations are negative? It’s simply not true.

Correct, because you’re literally a scrotebrain, cannot do even basic arithmetic; and nothing will support anything in your eyes.
                        Fortunately you’ll die anyway once you get too scrotebrained.

I don’t even need to do math to show your argument is bogus :^). Your premise and conclusion is totally false. Not all mutations are negative and positive mutations increase survivability of those genes. How many times do I need to say that?

Anonymous

You’re literally a scrotebrain. The math is given. You’re a spammer.

Anonymous

>Not all mutations are negative and positive mutations increase survivability of those genes. How many times do I need to say that?
                        That refutes your point you worthless scrotebrain. I showed they were in promoter regions and are harmful.
                        You are literally mentally scrotebrained. You’re just a spammer.

Anonymous

You do know about recessive traits, yes? Anybody can be healthy, but a carrier for a serious disorder.

Not to forget… *cough cough* sperm counts are *cough cough* on the decline…

Anonymous

Recessive traits are still accountable to natural selection. Let’s say A is healthy, a is unhealthy. Someone who’s AA and AA breeding will have a 100% chance of a healthy offspring. Two people who are Aa will have a 25% chance of an unhealthy baby. Even if it’s someone AA and Aa all the children will be healthy, but 50% of the children will be Aa, and if they are with someone Aa or aa, they can have unhealthy children themselves.
                In this circumstance AA is selected for the most.

Anonymous

You’re literally a scrotebrain. You can’t select 100 mutations per generation.
                  Your post is just you repeating over and over again you’re a scrotebrain. There is no content in your post. There is nothing to address. You are a scrotebrain.

Anonymous

>You can’t select 100 mutations per generation.
                    Uh, yes you can! And that’s a tiny, tiny change anon. That’s 100 mutations in 3 billion, 98% of which is non-coding.

Anonymous

>Uh, yes you can!
                      You’re literally a scrotebrain. You cannot remove 100 base pairs from a persons genome and magically stop mutation, every generation.

Anonymous

>You cannot remove 100 base pairs from a persons genome and magically stop mutation, every generation.
                        Except you can. Every generation they mutated into something else. Your theory can only work if after they mutated then remain the same when they pass onto the next generation which they aren’t.

Anonymous

>Your theory can only work if after they mutated then remain the same when they pass onto the next generation which they aren’t.
                        You’re literally mentally scrotebrained.

Anonymous

>You cannot remove 100 base pairs from a persons genome and magically stop mutation, every generation.
                        We don’t need to, and that wasn’t my argument. You’re assuming that all mutations have negative effects, they don’t. If they do have negative effects, the animal that has them is less likely to reproduce.

>Not all mutations are negative and positive mutations increase survivability of those genes. How many times do I need to say that?
                        That refutes your point you worthless scrotebrain. I showed they were in promoter regions and are harmful.
                        You are literally mentally scrotebrained. You’re just a spammer.

It doesn’t matter if they’re in a promoter region and are harmful. How many times do you need me to explain how natural selection works?

Anonymous

>It doesn’t matter if they’re in a promoter region and are harmful.
                        You’re literally a scrotebrain

Anonymous

Don’t bother, he probably from /poo/. He assume because libs make people accept people with mental disorder it mean that people would more likely to want to breed with people with mental disorder.

Anonymous

Literally gibberish

Anonymous

are you ok? i know this is a tough time on everyone’s mental health.

Anonymous

Pretty dumb reply.

Anonymous

Are you scrotebrained? This mutations mostly don’t affect to gene, because dna itlesf have safety measures before mutation can change something. Minor mutation totally ignored by protein creation process. 100 mutations per generation in big chain dna is not big deal. I can say that in every cells division mutations occur, but they mostly don’t change anything or else cells commit suicide. Just don’t speak about topic that you have no freaking clue about.

Anonymous

>down syndrome will kill the libs
            >but not MY kids
            lol

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Don’t mind me, just coming through with my bros

Anonymous

He wished to punish you specifically.

Anonymous

Urban youths had begun moving into his neighbourhood.

Anonymous

Tell me about the seascrotes

Anonymous

freaking kek. We must gentrify the ocean now

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Are we really supposed to believe this happened?
      When have you ever seen a fish taking a stroll on land?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Kino. This is what space should feel like for human beings.

HELLO

What effect does BUCK BREAKING have on eugenics and natural selection????

Anonymous

A excellent effect.
        Broken bucks are more fucks. Break a buck to have good luck. Bucks butts fuck.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/mbCdU57.gif

Quick ancestor get to land your descendants need to pay rent and go to work

Anonymous

The fucker realized its situation and decided to fuck us along with it

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id