What is long covid?

Home Forums Science & tech What is long covid?

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What is long covid?

Anonymous

It’s the scapegoat they made up so they can blame "long term Covid effects" for all of the side effects of the vaccines.

Anonymous

Covid can damage almost all organs even in mild cases, the brain, lungs, kidneys, heart, liver, pancreas, thyroid, etc. While those are healing you can still have lingering symptoms for months.
      Or forever if the damages were too severe. we’re beginning to realize that with people that still haven’t recovered their senses of smell and taste after more than a year or those with reduces lung capacity or arrythmia.

That’s why we should not only talk about the death rate with the pandemic.
      And yes, there’ll be some psychosomatic cases but heart and lung problems medically demonstrable.

Anonymous

so people who have problems months after the vaccine basically have something similar? What causes this, initial damage or spike proteins being persistently present?

Anonymous

No, vaccines don’t cause problems months later and spike proteins are not persistant or dangerous by themselves. What happens is that some people have an abnormal immune reaction to the vaccine within days after the injection that can sometimes be fatal. That happens with all vaccines.
          It can happen with Covid too obviously, many people talk about blood clots and myocarditis being caused by the vaccine but those are also complications of Covid.

Anonymous

There are many people who anecdotally report feeling off even months after the vaccine. You can disregard anecdotal reports if you want, but nearly all "long covid" data is also woke af on anecdotal online reports

Anonymous

I think if pneumonia is on the rise, which is notorious for causing scarring, then we should assume there is a scarring effect from whatever could be increasing it, either directly or indirectly (i.e. the person has covid, survives, but then dies from pneumonia another way).

Anonymous

purported "Long covid" goes way beyond lung scarring
                Mostly psychosomatic, imo. I’ve certainly noticed that the people in my life who claim to suffer from it were worried about covid from the beginning

Anonymous

yup a friend of mine has fatigue, many months after the fauci-ouchie. You can even find celebrities talking about long term vaccine problems. Jimmy Dore for instance.

Anonymous

> No, vaccines don’t cause problems months later
            Yes they do. I know people who have problems, like fatigue, months after the vax. Didn’t read the rest of your comment because you are obviously clueless.

Anonymous

Covid can disrupt olfactory neuron function or possibly damage them in some way, resulting in long term inactivity (3 – 5 months without smell). And because of the nature of neurons not being able to replicate and replace each other, if they are inhibited or out of use for long enough then you can permanently lose your sense of smell.

Anonymous

18 months of having to hear, read and put up with shills, trolls, infatuated dimwits, scrotebrains, schizos and paranoid antivaxxers.

Anonymous

Woke af.

Anonymous

dangerously woke af

Anonymous

Kek

Anonymous

lmao woke af

Anonymous

Kek, lost it

Anonymous

>infatuated dimwits
        What did he mean by this?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

its funny, many of those are exactly like the vaccine side effect

Anonymous

portugal should be collapsing then

Anonymous

europe is a psyop, scrotebrain

Anonymous

>let me tell you about you’re country

Anonymous

ok glowie

Anonymous

it’s almost like vaccines are a weakened version of the disease
          mindblown.jpg

Anonymous

it’s almost like the vaccines produce the toxic part of the virus.

Anonymous

These aren’t though, they’re MRNA strands designed to rewrite cells to produce the spike protein. The interesting thing is that if the reports of people getting long covid from the vaccines are true then the protein alone is responsible for a lot of the damage of an infection.

Anonymous

>rewrite cells
              lol

Anonymous

>The interesting thing is that if the reports of people getting long covid from the vaccines
              Source? Not saying you’re being dishonest, but I haven’t seen anything on this other than some anecdotal reports. Have there been any studies?

Anonymous

At least one functioning brain in this thread

Anonymous

its not weakened though, spike protein load in vaccinated and naturally infected is exactly the same.

Anonymous

>what is mrna technology
            its a prion disease anon

Anonymous

Why do you think so?

Anonymous

It’s almost like the manufacturers were so negligent that they weren’t just a weakened version of the disease, they are blatantly worse than the disease.

Anonymous

>blatantly worse
              schizo

Anonymous

see

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/monthlymortalityanalysisenglandandwales

The August death rates are a freaking disgrace.
                These companies should be sued to hell, not praised for killing us more than the freaking disease.

[…]
                While I agree that pandemic is bad, I think vaccines are no longer a viable solution after this data. That is way too big of a jump to be blamed on things like the accumulative impact of the disease. The timing of this meme suggests that it is most likely damage control from the vaccine industry now. The data has blown them the fuck out.

They can’t even use the excuse of a rise in covid for this shit. Such a blatant change in death numbers (10-15% increase from average is pretty freaking blatant btw) is only attributable to the vaccine.
                At this stage the only schizos here are those supporting this negligence. You need to wake the fuck up now if it’s caused such a turnaround in deaths yet aren’t being reported as such.

Anonymous

foaming mouth schizo

Anonymous

Calling people schizo is just contributing to the problem.
                    If you don’t post data when I’ve clearly met some level of argumentative proof is just indicating to me that you have no actual argument.
                    And the industry right now is doing something along this line in all of our nations because they have no freaking argument now. They don’t even bother to change my mind. They are freaking sheep now because all the critical thinkers in the industry obviously get the sack because of ethical standards or medical "whips" (think political "whips").

Anonymous

meds, now

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

>when you want to write a warning and instead create a manual

Anonymous

It’s not a manual when civilisations have done it for millennia, especially through religion.
                        Right now the only way to beat the devil is to be a greater devil than it.

Anonymous

wtf is that pic

Anonymous

Snoop dog after the jab.

No refunds, enjoy your vaxx. Think of Gates, he needs money to buy American farmland so you will have less meat to eat in the future! You damn dirty carnivores, just take your meds.

Actually Gates literally pandered to free software. The software industry is surprisingly how I imagined the medical industry was (i.e. thinking about the benefits of public disclosure as a method of stimulating real values of their own company) but clearly they are not that open minded with that aspect of things as Microsoft used to be. I don’t think they care about overall real production at all. To them it’s simple nominal values.

Anonymous

projection, the post

Anonymous

Well when one projects in the first place, they should expect nothing but projection in return.

Anonymous

>eating the poisoned bananas

Anonymous

meds, now

Anonymous

ty, got my pfizers long ago

Anonymous

That’s another issue. People that have taken the vaccine will now be in damage control because they can not psychologically cope with the stress of having injected themselves with something that is potentially harmful to them. Plus there is a lot that needs to be done to take off the warm blanket of trust these people have with the industry because it becomes psychologically comforting to them.

It’s like a bird leaving the nest for the first time. They’ll be lost without the comfort of the nest.

Anonymous

>take vax
                        >die from vax
                        >don’t take vax
                        >die in the upcoming societal collapse caused by vax mass deaths

Anonymous

Dude, this is why I’ve learned more biomolecular science in my life this year and a half.
                        We are now trapped in a corner and people haven’t realised it because they refuse to accept this vaccine is problematic itself.

The uninformed must become the informed or else we are freaking screwed.

>they can not psychologically cope
                        it must be so hard, maybe we should take easy on them and just agree with everything they say.

But that’s boring.
                        The devil’s pulled up a game of chess and you want to ignore it? Pretty rude to her 2bh.

But seriously, my instincts are now telling me to criticise this industry as constructively as I can because the industry is clearly constrained by something now, be it money, politics or simply the science itself.

Anonymous

>they can not psychologically cope
                        it must be so hard, maybe we should take easy on them and just agree with everything they say.

Anonymous

your hand waving is like a bird leaving the nest for the first time

Anonymous

Has my disguise failed?

Anonymous

kys cheap troll

Anonymous

No scrotebrain, he called you a schizo from making the large jump of "10-15 percent increase" to "this can only be because of the Vaccine". The worldwide conspiracy you are implying of almost all doctors, researchers, and policy makers from almost every country, all collaborating with malicious intent or denying a problem allegedly so self evident and demonstratably false is something only a deranged schizophrenic would dream of.

Anonymous

>almost all doctors, researchers
                        ahh… no
                        >policy makers from almost every country
                        yeh those people are usually corrupt anon, In fact three senior FDA executives recently resigned due to political pressure or something, I guess you heard about it
                        >all collaborating with malicious intent or denying
                        this is not new, your only claim to how "unbelievable" it sounds relies only on the speculation that it is at the global level, but there have already been scams at a global level

Anonymous

> global level, but there have already been scams at a global level
                        ? Idk what you mean with this

>yeh those people are usually corrupt anon, In fact three senior FDA executives recently resigned due to political pressure or something, I guess you heard about it

Sure, but I highly doubt all these world researchers would work together to push the Vaccine, we never see that collaboration with anything else.

Also with rhe second part, https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/2-top-fda-officials-resigned-biden-booster-plan-reports-2021-9%3famp
                        From what I’m reading here it’s not official that’s why they left, that part seems to be speculation. The senior fda dude said that’s why but the people that resigned haven’t appeared to state that as a reason themselves.

>ahh… no
                        Yes, 96 percent of doctors are vaccinated https://www.google.com/search?q=what+percent+of+doctors+are+vaccinated&oq=what+pefcent+of+doctots&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i13l4.5306j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
                        And the ones that come out against it on bitchute videos are the exception, not the rule.

>collaborating with malicious intent
                        Or genuinely believing lies ? Are you braindead ?

Maybe the policy makers but why doctors/scientists? Their jobs are literally to analyze these things themselves

Anonymous

>Idk what you mean with this
                        religion is also a global scam, those things are exist
                        > it’s not official that’s why they left
                        https://www.businessinsider.com/2-top-fda-officials-resigned-biden-booster-plan-reports-2021-9
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02swBHo67GU
                        they say it themselves anon
                        >Yes, 96 percent of doctors
                        >source some survey
                        find it hard to believe

Anonymous

>source some survey
                        Excellent counter-argument there chump, 96% of medics DESTROYED

Anonymous

>not anonymous
                        >no "prefer not to say" option
                        >Why yes I am vaccinated

Anonymous

>anonymous
                        irrelevant
                        >prefer not to say
                        just don’t answer

>N=301
                        >96% OF ALL THE WORLD DOCTORS
                        there are records of these things what is the point of making a survey?
                        also are you completely scrotebrained?

96% of the USA’s doctors scrote and 301 is a pretty good sample size given how much of a restrictive category it is.

Anonymous

>prefer not to say
                        >just don’t answer
                        so you think a lot of nonvaccinated doctors didn’t answer?

Anonymous

Why wouldn’t you just say "no" in the poll?

Anonymous

Because it was obvious they were going to come after jobs eventually

Anonymous

That is irrelevant to how you answer on a poll from an association scrotebrain, if they want to take your jerbs you’ll have to actually show you vax pass not lie on a poll.

>301 is a pretty good sample
                        so you are scrotebrained

>average LULZ scrote’s understanding of sample sizes in statistics

Anonymous

you dont even understand the meaning of statistics

Anonymous

>a poll of 2000 people can be sufficient to account for hundreds of millions but there’s no way that 301 can represent a restrictive category!
                        Stop having brown skin

If I were one of those doctors, I would be (rightly) concerned that a "no" answer would put me on a list

scrotebrain, why would they need to "put you on a list" when they can ask for proof of vaccination at any time?
                        >haha no you see I answed "yes" on a poll so now I don’t need to show you my vaccination card xD

Anonymous

>scrotebrain, why would they need to "put you on a list" when they can ask for proof of vaccination at any time?
                        that question doesn’t make logical sense. Are you really incapable of coming up with a reason what might be done with a list of vaccine resistant people?

Anonymous

>Are you really incapable of coming up with a reason what might be done with a list of vaccine resistant people?
                        Because they don’t need to do it in a roundabout way when vaccine mandate are rolling out, seriously how do people like you even remember to breathe? If you’re losing your job over being unvaccinated it’s not because you said "no" on a poll at some point, it’s because your employer checked your vaccination record, how difficult is this to grasp?

you don’t understand what i meant and how stupid you are, and im not gonna tell you why you are stupid.

You’re not going to say anything because you don’t have anything to say.

Anonymous

explain to me with your own words what is statistic

Anonymous

>a sample of 301 can easily represent the roughly 1 million medics in the US, similarly to how polls of a few thousands can accurately represent 330 million people in the country
                        response: "dude what is statistics"

Do you really not grasp why you’re not taken seriously?

Anonymous

you dont understand what statistic mean simple as, this is a science board and you are a scrotebrained shill get the fuck out of here

Anonymous

You can’t even speak English correctly (it’s written "statistics" with an S at the end) and expect me to think you understand anything about statistics? Nice job dodging the point, scrote. We can continue on this for another 50 posts and at no point will you actually address the central point that a small sample size can absolutely represent a far larger group of people, because you have no interest in doing so, you just want to keep acting in bad faith and dodging real arguments just like half of the scrotebrains ITT.

Anonymous

no you can keep talking to yourself for another 50 posts, i’m done.
                        if you don’t even understand what you are saying, and what kind of tools are you using, there is no point to have any discussion

Anonymous

>Because they don’t need to do it in a roundabout way when vaccine mandate are rolling out, seriously how do people like you even remember to breathe? If you’re losing your job over being unvaccinated it’s not because you said "no" on a poll at some point, it’s because your employer checked your vaccination record, how difficult is this to grasp?
                        I can explain to you the sorts of things one might find in between "on the list" and "fired", but before I do, I need you to confirm that you are incapable of imagining any for yourself. Is this the case?

Anonymous

you don’t understand what i meant and how stupid you are, and im not gonna tell you why you are stupid.

Anonymous

If I were one of those doctors, I would be (rightly) concerned that a "no" answer would put me on a list

Anonymous

>301 is a pretty good sample
                        so you are scrotebrained

Anonymous

>N=301
                        >96% OF ALL THE WORLD DOCTORS
                        there are records of these things what is the point of making a survey?
                        also are you completely scrotebrained?

Anonymous

>Maybe the policy makers but why doctors/scientists? Their jobs are literally to analyze these things themselves
                        Scientists don’t independently analyze every result they hear about

Anonymous

>lets take those facts and logic and just shit on them
                        you shills are unbelievable

Anonymous

>collaborating with malicious intent
                        Or genuinely believing lies ? Are you braindead ?

Anonymous

Aren’t vaccines meant to make you immune to the virus?

Anonymous

I thought that, but that tune is changing considering covid death rates post vaccination still exist. Sure it’s lowered, but the fact it’s not near zero is alarming. It’s showing indications of weakness as a preventative method.

Trying to find stats on deaths per vaccinated person is incredibly difficult though, obviously the companies doing this are now a bit worried and starting to limit public data on this.

Anonymous

The science changed, chudcel

Anonymous

Not the vaccines administered in Europe, sinovax and the indian one work like that but Pfizer, astrazenneca etc. use mRNA.M0GKH

Anonymous

Shit captcha tho

Anonymous

Like regular covid but a longboi

Anonymous

Probably just your garden variety post viral syndrome / CFS + specific organ damage due to the particular site of the infection. Pic semi-related.

Anonymous

It’s a prion disease.

Anonymous

like you’re mom? bitch

Anonymous

There’s no increase in cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Anonymous

That’s because CJD is often only diagnosed post mortem. It begins with unspecific neurological or psychiatric symptoms. The patients are usually misdiagnosed as psychosomatic. But a year later the decline progressed rapidly, leading to death within 6 months.

Anonymous

Could this be true?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

I have it, AMA. Feeling like shit 2cnd month after I tested negative after falling ill

Anonymous

Describe main symptoms.

Anonymous

Not him but I had long covid for 8 months and it started with severe gastro problems (bonked up esophagus) than allergy joined in, after a while constant tachycardia at rest, then covid fingers (blue fingers) , then eye problems. Went to dozens of doctors, but basically all symptoms resolved (very slowly one by one) by themselves with no outside help. The only measure I could see that had relation to my health was DDimer level, when it fell back to ~2 times normal I’ve started to feel better.

Anonymous

Ok
        >Had covid mid August, pretty much all the symptoms and tested positive on multiple tests
        >all the strong symptomps like fever and coof dissapear after 5 days
        >an X-ray scan after the first 10 days of the infection(after testing negative on the 7-8 day) reveals that i have peribronchitis
        >fast forward 2 months
        >still have the tiredness
        >still have the loss of smell/taste(although not as severe)
        >still have 50% of my physical capabilites pre-covid
        I do calisthenics and boxing. Pre-covid I was able to do around 20 perfect form bodyweight pullups, 2 months after the coof I can barely do 12.
        Also in boxing I could easily go 4-5 3-minute rounds, now im gassing for air in the second round.
        All lifts suffered a min 30% decrease.
        I am starting to feel slightly better but im still tired almost all of the time.
        Taking some stuff to hopefully help me recover and I just ordered some NAC

Anonymous

You only have to see the pneumonia rates to know that this shit will scar you.

To me the choice of risk covid or take the jab is a rock and a hard place.
          I feel death and for some reason that just amuses me now. I’ve gotten to that point now.

Anonymous

If you could get a booster, would you get it?

Anonymous

I am lucky enough to have not been too pushed into this because of good quarantines so far. I was beginning to become concerned with how long it would hold though, so I just wanted to hold out until August/September until we got some real data on these vaccines.

I am shocked at how bad they are. I am utterly appalled because I wanted these things to succeed and take us to a new paradigm of medical science. Instead I feel unable to come to a decision on whether I should take these vaccines. I’m appalled by the administration levels of our government and medical industry. I am appalled by the misinformation globally on this (I used to think it was disinformation, but now I am convinced people are too stupid to properly pull that off to this scale).

I feel no better than an orang-utan in a world of dumb orang-utans.
              John Cleese was freaking right about us. We’re so stupid we don’t even know how stupid we really are.

Anonymous

Damn son, I guess it’s better to be an animal than human in 2021.

Anonymous

Did you read it?
                  It was nothing but a criticism of our ape-ish neanderthalish mediocrity. We are no masters of nature, we are a mere slave, meat for it’s supper.

Anonymous

I am lucky enough to have not been too pushed into this because of good quarantines so far. I was beginning to become concerned with how long it would hold though, so I just wanted to hold out until August/September until we got some real data on these vaccines.

I am shocked at how bad they are. I am utterly appalled because I wanted these things to succeed and take us to a new paradigm of medical science. Instead I feel unable to come to a decision on whether I should take these vaccines. I’m appalled by the administration levels of our government and medical industry. I am appalled by the misinformation globally on this (I used to think it was disinformation, but now I am convinced people are too stupid to properly pull that off to this scale).

I feel no better than an orang-utan in a world of dumb orang-utans.
            John Cleese was freaking right about us. We’re so stupid we don’t even know how stupid we really are.

Good posts.

Anonymous

Normal thing, I had that for like 6 months and my covid was trivial like a common cold.
          It gets better, just make sure your heart wasn’t bonked up

Anonymous

take ivermectin, unironically. maybe add in fluvoxamine, reduces the inflamation.

Anonymous

it’s an aftereffect of covid. as covid damages multiple organs, there can be a wide range of symptoms depending on severity and if person was hospitalized (received blood thinners).
      usually weakened heart or lungs are the most obvious, but blood disorders are frequent. basically as damaged organs and blood vessels recuperate ton of repairs are going on. on older people this can cause blood clotting, but even if it doesn’t the "thicker" blood can cause problems with heart, eyes and brain (fog). On younger people this shouldn’t be too dangerous as blood vessels are clean and flexible, but it might shave some years from their life due to enhancing arteriosclerosis.

Anonymous

removal of weak people from the gene pool

Anonymous

its just another justification for the shills and the scrotebrains to say "you see covid have also long term side effect, so get the vaccine bro"
      this is truly what it is, the vast majority of people who exposed to the virus did not even go through symptoms

Anonymous

psychosomatic illness from depression, same as "chronic Lyme disease"

Anonymous

>psychosomatic illness
        No such thing

Anonymous

a psychological disease that exclusively affects woman after menopause

Anonymous

Coooooooooooviiiiiiiiiiiid

Anonymous

It’s this nebulous and terrible syndrome you’re absolutely, definitely, indisputably gonna get, if by some miracle you dodge your 0.0005% risk of dying from COVID.

Anonymous

Dude the fact the press isn’t talking about the increased CFR and focus instead in this non-complicated meme that they know sells papers is freaking revolting. There is likely an accumulative effect with this disease, but the CFR rise per year of mutation is the only real concern for me. For example, Delta had a 150% increase in it’s CFR in just 1 year of mutation. If that continues every year and the vaccines blatantly fail (or in our case blatantly kill people) then we have a serious problem.

But is the vaccine worth the 15% increase in deaths?
        Probably not. Not on the basis of preventing such a future uncertainty.
        The only hope now is either significant improvements to the vaccine, oversight and quarantines or else I think this planet might be seriously screwed.

Anonymous

Who cares, my life is over and ruined anyway.

Anonymous

Boo hoo, cry me a river.
            I just want to see these fuckers get what they freaking deserve now.

Anonymous

same, fuck this clown world. Its time for some serious dehonkening

Anonymous

The worst part is seeing the medical industry behave like how we’ve seen the financial industry behave with politics and think tanks in the past. I am starting to believe that medical intellectual information is becoming leverage in the same way money is (i.e. as a method of exploitation to get people to behave as you want).

Anonymous

its disgusting what is happening in the therapeutics space, for example with ivermectin. They are sponsoring dishonest studies, just to show a fake result. Why? Just because they want to market some other med that is yet to be announced? They are literally walking over bodies and people just eat it up, scientists including.

Anonymous

slow down there chief, are you saying delta became 150% more deadly due to mutations? Is it still called delta then? Where can I read about this? Also with vaccines etc how can you even compare the death rate to pre vax times?

Anonymous

>are you saying delta became 150% more deadly due to mutations? Is it still called delta then?
            No, I meant to pre-delta strains.
            If you just ignore the forking and just consider the timeline of mutation and delta’s CFR when compared to the CFR of the alpha strain, it was something like a 150% increase.

I’m not even convinced that is a natural evolution, but I don’t really find the potential for lab or artificial mutation relevant because at the end of the day it impacts as if it was a natural mutation rate.

Anonymous

that sounds very surprising. I know its about double as contagious but being almost double as deadly is the first time I hear about.

Anonymous

I had pneumonia before COVID came into being. You feel symptoms for many months after the illness. It feels to come back if you are out in cold weather too long.

Anonymous

Funny enough, pneumonia cases during peak covid in the US saw like a 300% rise.
        The stats make more sense that something is wrong when you take covid or the jab out of the picture and focus on the symptoms (death rates overall and with certain symptoms). You can see a massive rise in ALL pneumonia last year. You can also see a massive rise in all deaths a few months post vaccination.

Anonymous

>what the fuck is long covid?
      another scam to make big pharma even richer

Anonymous

Fibromyalgia

Anonymous

Fuck monke, convert me to space elf.

Anonymous

Hypochondria

Anonymous

A hoax. We are in an information war. A person feels shitty not because of a freaking coronavirus but because of what government and the media has done to you physically and psychologically over the last 2 years. Wake up. There is a revolution happening.

Anonymous

The government and media probably started this fire, but really this more an ants nest that just got water poured all over it (the virus).
        Worse part is the reaction of specialists. Seeing their increased apathy from this is freaking depressing. It’s like a regiment at war that is losing and is now out of morale.
        So now vigilante citizens are all that is left to pick up the slack and frankly every time I look into things, because of my unfamiliarity I feel like I’m being tormented by Jigsaw (the disease and informational issues) in the movie Saw.
        >you have 30 seconds

But I’m such an idiot that I’m still trying as much as I can before my head explodes because I come from a verbose abstract profession and medical science is just about the most detailed and terse area of philosophy you can dig into.
        Seeing doctors recommend clear bullshit tired answers because of fatigue is why I am now digging into hell. I knew the forests, but not the trees. Doctors are the opposite, they can’t see the forest for the trees.

Anonymous

The only context I’ve heard it mentioned were instances where parents blamed their kid’s bad grades on it.

Anonymous

No refunds, enjoy your vaxx. Think of Gates, he needs money to buy American farmland so you will have less meat to eat in the future! You damn dirty carnivores, just take your meds.

Anonymous

this is a scam like this whole pandemic and those vaccines, any scrotebrain already understands this, but there is a social silence agreement and new norms that have been formed.
      telling the truth becomes a taboo, and believe in pseudoscience is the hallmark of the new age.
      yes people really are that stupid

Anonymous

I personally believe the entire thing is a form of gamification too, but doesn’t mean it won’t kill you for the sake of whipping you into action.

Anonymous

hypometabolic people

Anonymous

Long covid isn’t real, there’s literally zero evidence for it.

Anonymous

muh long covid dick in yo ass

Anonymous

Reddit hypochondriacs making shit up for attention

Anonymous

Isn’t real, turned out to be hypochondriac misdiagnosis of other causes.

Used as a bludgeon to justify authoritarian restrictions through fear.

Anonymous

I’ve been sick for 6 weeks since I got the jab. You tell me because I keep feeling better then the symptoms come back. I’m bonked anon I feel tired faster and have more cold like symptoms but they just never go away sometimes my lungs feels a sharp pain for an hour or so when I draw breath. I know I will not die but there is something wrong with me. gods speed anons.

Anonymous

>I’ve been sick for 6 weeks since I got the jab.
        That is obviously unrelated. The vaccine doesn’t cause any side effects by definition.

Anonymous

I hope so been healthy until then idk. I’m not an expert

Anonymous

take ivermectin, it also helps against jab related illness.

Anonymous

that’s covid

Anonymous

It’s hypochondria. Long covid is 100% self-reported.

Anonymous

It’s like long division except you do covid instead of division.

Anonymous

>trump jumpstarts vaccine development
      >faulty vaccines get rolled out
      >vast majority of trump supporters avoid vaccine
      >faulty vaccines end up killing large swaths of those who took it
      >biden administration either dies from vaccine side-effects or gets voted out because trump supporters form the majority in the next election
      >trump gets reinstated as the president of the united states
      trust the plan

Anonymous

Longer than short covid, but shorter than the longest covid.

Anonymous

What’s the least worst vaccine to keep my shitty job I can’t afford to lose?

Anonymous

You could get a tetanus shot.

Anonymous

It’s a bit like long pork, or long pepper.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id