What crazy technologies are farmers using nowadays?

Home Forums Science & tech What crazy technologies are farmers using nowadays?

• This topic has 49 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

https://imgur.com/a/Ptnlh5i

here’s sumthing

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

mexican summer workers

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/93ZvwYD.gif

I need this machine, but with only one sucking thing.
      For reasons.

Anonymous

John Deer tractors that break down on a set DRM schedule

Anonymous

My neighbor has a tractor with rtk GPS and autosteer. He can set it to overlap 1" and just let it drive circles while he watches youtube.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>go to third world countries
        >watch as the pajeets and chinks brutalize animals
        >imply that it’s the same in first world countries
        >guilt people into buying their chud vegan agenda
        Top kek anon, I hope you didn’t fall for it

Anonymous

They actually do. Or who do you think work in industrial farming in your first world country, anon? It’s pajeets, chinks, blacks and other assorted third worlders.
          You don’t have to be vegan to see how utterly freaking subhuman and unironically evil industrial farming is. Don’t be a scrote and buy local.

Anonymous

its much better in third world actually, here local farmers own less than 10 cows so its easier for them to maintain and provide proper care. they milk them by hand and take it to nearest government dairy some also sell them directly to people if you ask them. this is more of first world thing scrotebrain

Anonymous

>milk is bad because some animals are treated badly

that’s unfortunate. however, vegan diets are also animal abuse, it’s abuse of humans.

Anonymous

>some animals are treated badly
          >some
          You mean almost all?

Anonymous

That’s cute. I work in the industry, people like you are clueless.

Anonymous

>uses anecdotal evidence when debating general issues
              How is that double digit IQ treating you, brah.

Anonymous

Deflection. People like you are clueless.

Anonymous

I work in the industry too. My father has been a vet his whole life. The fact that he and I never mistreated animals does not mean there are no problems with industrial farming, moron fren. Especially today, when solid portion of employees are third worlders with whom any already wonky pretense about animal welfare goes straight out the window.

Anonymous

Which means you’re likely blind to it because if you were not, you would need to make the uncomfortable decision between income and getting the fuck away from an objectively terrible industry. The fact you’re here posting that low SNR bullshit makes it pretty clear where you stand and how deeply you have considered this.

Anonymous

>it’s abuse of humans.
          Which I am fine with, we are the only species on this planet capable of saving or sinking the rest, and we seem pretty set on sinking. If fucks want to kill themselves, they can go right ahead.

I would suggest we glass the planet but galahs and capybaras don’t deserve to die.

Anonymous

Anon, eating meat will not cause nuclear war. You seem very delusional, probably having vegan nutritional deficiencies.

>it’s abuse of humans.
            You talk like that is a bad thing.

leftardism is a death cult

Anonymous

>muh left and right
              Why are you a brainlet?

Anonymous

Why are you a brainlet?
                >pentti
                >In regards to production of food I take a completely different stance than the most fanatic of animal protectors do, who oppose all hunting and production of domestic animals. According to their doctrines, human life would be impossible on half the earth. Even in Finland, north from about Jyv�skyl�, in farming it can’t be sustainably practiced anything other than grass cultivation, and through it, live by dairy products and meat. How would a vegan live in Inari and Utsjoki? If I came upon a animal protection activist burning a slaughterhouse’s or meat shop’s car, I’d take a sparrowhawk-ish hold from his neck and walk him to the police.

IF MY FOOD DKESN MT COME WITH A SIDE ORDER OF SUFFEERING THEN I DONT WANT IT

Veganism is bourgeios masochism. "Everyone else", 98% of the population of the world, eat animal foods.

I am not suggesting it will, I am suggesting homo-sapiens be eradicated from the face of the planet, preferably via a method that does not rape the rest of the biosphere.

I think it’s time dolphins had a go of the steering wheel.

Delusions of grandeur.

>if you don’t support gnomish-owned industrial farming cartels (employing mostly immigrants), you must be a vegan communist
                The absolute state of your (American) brain.

I’m Scandinavian.
                >>if you don’t support gnomish-owned industrial farming cartels (employing mostly immigrants), you must be a vegan communist
                Nice pilpul you cancerous fuck.

Anonymous

>that quote
                  Yes, so? I’ve never advocated veganism nor leftism, that is the whole point, you utter imbecile.

Anonymous

have a nice day.

Anonymous

I accept your concession.

Anonymous

>pilpul
                  I don’t think you know what that means, scrotebrain-kun.

Anonymous

Recent uni graduate detected. I don’t think you know what any of that means.
                  >Delusions of grandeur.
                  I am superior to no one, but that does not make me incapable if seeing the cuntfuckery going on around me.
                  > pilpul
                  You’re criticising him for his overly sharp analysis of the situation? Is that because your entire country is being overrun by shitskins and critique is now frowned upon?

Anonymous

>pilpul
                  Fuck of heeb, no wonder you’re so freaking butthurt, your trickery is being questioned.

Anonymous

I am not suggesting it will, I am suggesting homo-sapiens be eradicated from the face of the planet, preferably via a method that does not rape the rest of the biosphere.

I think it’s time dolphins had a go of the steering wheel.

Anonymous

>I am not suggesting it will, I am suggesting homo-sapiens be eradicated from the face of the planet, preferably via a method that does not rape the rest of the biosphere.
                Dangerously woke af.

Anonymous

I completely agree with your viewpoint, and I think you should start with yourself.

Anonymous

>if you don’t support gnomish-owned industrial farming cartels (employing mostly immigrants), you must be a vegan communist
              The absolute state of your (American) brain.

Anonymous

>it’s abuse of humans.
          You talk like that is a bad thing.

Anonymous

Literally every diet commits the act of killing life to sustain ones self. Plants can react to stimuli and Mythbusters even proved that they have feelings.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStmk7e9lJo

Anonymous

IF MY FOOD DKESN MT COME WITH A SIDE ORDER OF SUFFEERING THEN I DONT WANT IT

Anonymous

My uncle’s cows see the sun and sky maybe twice in their lifetime. They stand and sit around in their own shit almost half the day.
        I drink their milk in greedy intemperance. I am 6’5” and 240 pounds.

Anonymous

imagine having four dicks

Anonymous

immigrant slave worker tech

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Iq3ViiH.gif

>thinking animals deserve more rights than humans
      they’re just there to provide resources. stop being an anti-human scrotebrain, while posting on a costly pc, living a sheltered life in a house. freaking hypocrites. If you hate humankind so much, just go freaking suicide already.

Anonymous

>if you dislike the idea of Chinks/Indians and blacks pretty much breeding like rats while destroying every ecosystem around them, you are anti-human
        It’s exactly the opposite, you braindead cocksmoker. If you value the humanity, you should clearly understand the fact that our own biosystem needs to be protected, especially from overpopulation which is becoming an increasing problem around the third and second world. And I’m not even talking about utterly dysgenic behavior mankind engages in for the last decades.

Anonymous

I’m against unjustified animal violence (only mentally ill people get gratification out of abusing an animal), but am okay with exploiting animals.
          I see that you took the tangent to make this about racial shit and >muh biosystem. What chinks or pajeets do in their homeland is bad, but that doesn’t mean we have to apply laws in our countries… it’s more of a UN thing, but as history has shown, no one freaking cares about UN regulations except USA’s cocksleeves. You should also care about what happens in your country, who the fuck cares about other countries? Despite what greenpeace and co. are trying to make people believe, we’re doing just fine. I don’t know if it’s the same in the USA tbh.

Anonymous

>make this about racial shit
            Because it is. All, literally all "white" countries have sub-replacement fertility rates, so why the hell would you care about overpopulation there? There are African countries with more than 10 times population growth in under 60 years. Average human is a Chink, that is how bad it is.
            >but that doesn’t mean we have to apply laws in our countries
            Depends what laws. If it’s laws for animal welfare, then we obviously do – especially since big portion of the west seems in love with idea of employing third worlders who usually have zero empathy towards animals. Industrial farming is bad on it’s own, it’s utterly subhuman as a practice already, making it worse by having often illegal immigrants brutalizing the animals is just vile. It is about applying the laws and then actually enforcing them.
            >You should also care about what happens in your country, who the fuck cares about other countries
            You are a freaking idiot, it’s not 15th century anymore. Regrettably, globalism is a thing and globalism means global problems. What Chinks and other similar do in their countries can and often has a world wide effect. You could have whole world acting 100% green and planetary ecosystem would still go to shitter, because of what Chinks are doing (or not doing).
            >we’re doing just fine
            If you are talking about overpopulation, then we are not, not even remotely.

Anonymous

OK whitey, not gonna listen to someone whose race helped create the state of Israel. Anglos should be gassed.

Anonymous

Cope. My state spent 50 years arming and training Palestinians.

Anonymous

No kidding, which state? Still doesn’t make up for founding Israel though

Anonymous

>taking this long to cup a single cow
      This is the wrong place to add automation, it should be at the herding stage where you either need a third man in the shed to help or you end up stopping both cupping and the table to herd the next one up.
      t. farmer.

Anonymous

It took 0 minutes of man labor – you can’t get any faster than this.

Anonymous

I hate and want to kill people who consume dairy. I will start to murder you soon.

Anonymous

The production of Soya products for a single country, America, destroys more animal life than the production of Beef, Chiken and Pork for America, UK, Australia and New Zealand combined.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id