What makes people go 100% evil?

Home Forums General & Off-topic What makes people go 100% evil?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Call me edgy but the collective hate one feels why try to cure it & move to the light, why not fuel it & give into those emotions give into the hate rage take revenge , enjoy the suffering of those you hate

i know it could lead to self destructive behavior but if you can manage the self destructive behaviors why not explore that side of things

>i feel like a pussy faggot slave going down the forgiveness live & let live path negative emotions drives me when i was homeless spiting & taking revenge on family& friends who look downed on me was the one thing that kept me from blowing my brains out

why should we not explore that darker side of the human experience jesus teaches the power of forgiveness who teaches the power of revenge hate & vengeance

Anonymous

What is more evil?
      One that does evil but can not comprehend it as evil.
      One that does evil because he knows it is evil.

Anonymous

>One that does evil because he knows it is evil
        Obviously this one.
        You forgot the "Knows its evil but doesn’t care, doesn’t enjoy it but don’t care"

Anonymous

the problem with this thinking is that people can go around and bludgeon the lives of others and feign ignorance
        somewhere, deep down, we know. we just want to do our own thing

all this does it let people who decide they want to pay mind to others do what they want, and those who do pay mind are hindered

Anonymous

The theory of embracing your shadow is pretty much this.

Anonymous

This exists already, just wear a mask and use convenient excuses at your disposal to do and feel behind a veil like everyone else.

Anonymous

so what you saying is solidify your own personal beliefs be 100% in your own convictions & walk through the world wearing the mask everyone else wears But when do you take it off to make a true connection with someone else

Anonymous

at last a non anti semite thread thanks fellow semites

Anonymous

That’s the whole idea behind the "Left Hand Path". There is the freedom to do so, so God allows people to choose to do this and become evil.

Some say there needs to be balance, any amount of good you have to have that amount of evil somewhere to balance it. Whether that’s true or not, embracing evil is how we get irl villains, so if you want to explore it, be our guest, but be aware that you are pretty much completely gently caressed until some kind soul decides to save you, or you somehow save yourself. Latter is not usually possible. Good Luck, and Godspeed.

Anonymous

>Some say there needs to be balance, any amount of good you have to have that amount of evil somewhere

i am coming to the belief that that balance dont really have to exist in the same soul. if too much of evil/ good exist in a community a new soul will come along to balance things off thats why prophets are born in evil hell holes to lead their people out of the darkness

Anonymous

The RHP rebuttal of the shadow theory is that purification directly correlates to spiritual growth, so immersing yourself in evil is going backwards. "blackening" your chakras is just undoing the purifying work of the RHP methods.

Spectrum of Morality:
        >LHP: willing to inflict any amount of evil for the smallest personal gain
        >Middle Path: A good balance of caring for personal needs and those of society
        >RHP: extreme altruism even to the point of neglecting personal needs

Anonymous

of cause the RHP will say that

Anonymous

…this is all wrong and it is apparent you don’t know what you are talking about. Not surprising though. You sound like a judgmental religious zealot. An alternative isn’t automatically evil lmao. How simple minded are you.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I swim on the darker side of emotions, but the truth is that most people get consumed by their own enraged mind and end up hurting themselves the most, even when their objective is to hurt others.

Anonymous

something being a double edge sword doesnt mean you should not wield it to accomplish your goals understand the risk/harm that could come from it & move accordingly

Anonymous

agreed, without forgiving everyone who hurt you, "evil" is nothing but hurting (or rather cucking) yourself

Anonymous

the choice is yours friend
      if you’re feeling fulfilled by your experience with hate, rage, revenge, etc, then go ahead and partake

both you and reality are mirrors

Anonymous

some people see the sky as orange. that person have to go through life hearing how everyone else sees blue sooner or later they start to question their sanity instead of saying they are destine to walk a different path than the rest

Anonymous

Inverted vision?

Anonymous

also, honestly, i think pointing the gun at those whom you feel deserve it is a lot more palatable for most people than pointing it at, say, innocents.

anyway, it’s just about the kind of experience you wish to have
      the choice is yours

>jesus teaches the power of forgiveness
      jesus teaches forgiveness, but it’s more like at the end of the day, there’s nothing to forgive
      it’s just two people (or w/e) that had a disjointed reaction between one another.
      no one better or worse or whatever, just different, that happened to be at different places

once you come to understandings, you don’t really need forgiveness. you can just see reality like a school.

i can use anger and rage, frustration, etc. i think they’re all useful emotions. if you feel them they’re valid. repression can be just as "bad"
      but i’m not sure i "genuinely" feel anger and rage, because i see this whole thing as a drama or a simulation
      it’s really just about how i feel like acting, usually for a broader, more fulfilling experience with life.

Anonymous

What do you seriously have to get revenge about, or be evil about? Some guy being a dick? I bet they are petty grudges at most

Anonymous

its not about taking revenge its about walking the path you feel most honest with yourself

how many people sprout the power of forgiveness bullshit as a coping mechanism for their weakness. when that the power of forgiveness does not work that hate will manifest in other ways in their life

forgiveness is not a replacement for hate

Anonymous

>as a coping mechanism for their weakness.
          yeah

just ask yourself if you want the feeling at the end of the day
          are you feeling…fulfilled or…"right" about anger or hatred? it’s really up to you. it’s all a human experience

if you don’t want to feel that way anymore, or you’ve had to sacrifice a lot in order to give those feelings the stage, and you no longer want to, then let it go
          you don’t even really need to forgive, just forget it.
          it’s just humans having reactions based on conditioning

but if you want those feelings for whatever, then go for it
          if you don’t want it inside you, then don’t

Anonymous

>forgive, just forget it.
            why do you limit yourself between forgiveness OR forget there are other options you know

Anonymous

the presupposition was; IF -you- don’t want the feelings, then forgive or forget
              if you want to embrace them, then embrace them

Anonymous

What even is evil? We are just moving matter around aimlessly. Our effect on the greater picture is non existent.

Look at the universe a different way. We are experiencing time because we are alive. In the universe there is no time. Everything is everything at every time in ever state simultaneously. We are just photographing it.

So does it really matter that you hurt someone’s feelings? Stole from them? Nope. There is no good and bad there is no light and darkness.

Anonymous

>What even is evil?
        everything is a set of normalizations
        but you can look at it as that which causes great distress to those whom have never caused anyone great distress

basically stress responses
        theres stress you want and stress you dont want, all relative to you and your conditioning

some people/groups/forces feed on stress, so you just make them stronger by giving it to them
        others don’t want the stress/distress you’re giving them. and this is akin to the realm of "evil"

also pay mind that if they wanted it today and really don’t want it tomorrow, you’ll still carry that cost

Anonymous

if its all matter interacting with that matter in ways that will cause YOU personal harm is evil & trying to walk a path i am not destine to walk the path of the light is evil for me

Anonymous
          Anonymous

All civilization requires slavery of some kind. Even if the slaves are too ignorant to realize what they are.

Anonymous

>t. works a part time shift n Walmart

Anonymous

I don’t think this is true.

All civilization on this planet with these rules would probably require work, of some kind.

But that’s not the same thing.
            I’m fairly certain the country I live in could prosper in isolation even with the working week being 32 hours for everyone. It’s probably completely unecessary for us all to work as much as we do, it could honestly probably be less than that, for literally everyone.

Working 4 days a week to keep society running isn’t really slavery at that point, I can’t think of any jobs I wouldn’t be willing to do for my community for 4 days a week. It’s the 50,60,70 hours a week bullshit selling trinkets no one needs that’s getting a little dorky.

I guess if you demand that we throw away this much food, burn down the homes we build for the homeless, arrest people for victimless crimes, and create enough trinkets to fill landfills for no reason, then maybe civilization requires slavery.

But thats not civilization really, that’s just ….this nonsense.

Anonymous

what things are you willing to live without? during the industrial revolution the world was divided up into plantations

people who slave away 18 hrs a day in the Ivory Coast never taste the Chocolate they slave away for. the 3rd world countries economies are set up to serve the first world & if the people want that to change the first world embargos or sends in slave catchers military to put things back in the first world favor

to the people who slave away in the 3rd world its just work but if they see the bigger picture they will see it as evil slavery

Anonymous

I am wiling to live without a tremendous amount of things. Give me the keys to the world and watch me reduce the amount of chocolate we have access to until those people don’t have to spend a lifetime just so we can throw crunch bars in the trash by the hundreds of thousands each year the day after halloween.

It’s not a difficult problem, it’s a people problem.
                I don’t give a shit if I never taste chocolate again in my entire life, let alone if I could trade that one thing to balance this world out some.

They might see it as work, but to me it is slavery. Useless, nonsense slavery, to no effect, with no desirable outcome.

The only imaginable reason I can find is to control the population. It’s not like an entire coast of people wouldn’t come up with something more interesting than chocolate, it’s probably because the chocolate keeps people from revolting.

I guarantee an entire coast of people with the time to actual explore reality would give us something more interesting than gently caressing snickers. We can do better, it wouldn’t be hard, and it’s a people problem, not an actual problem.

Anonymous

the balance of this world you seek is a pipe dream

Anonymous

It sounds a little like those people are making fun of whites for eating something so sweet. "this is why white people are so healthy!"
                God I hope they are.

Anonymous

through propaganda lack of education & white being the ruling class these people worship whites this is why when they wake up to the reality their enslavement that worship turns into such unimaginable hate for the west

that hate makes them produce some of the greatest works of warfare in modern history

the management of savagery- a bible on how to set up a functioning state while being occupied by a more powerful nation

Anonymous

through propaganda lack of education & white being the ruling class these people worship whites this is why when they wake up to the reality their enslavement that worship turns into such unimaginable hate for the west

that hate makes them produce some of the greatest works of warfare in modern history

the management of savagery- a bible on how to set up a functioning state while being occupied by a more powerful nation

This is why i say exploring the side of hate revenge the darker side of things have so much MORE to give humanity. forgiveness jesus & all those things are so played out

Anonymous

this is relative to perception

if we look at evolution as true, then rape way way back in our evolution was more just like a thing that happened

again, it’s still perception relative, and conditioning relative
          even today some people want to be raped. is it "evil" to oblige?

Anonymous

also masculine principle is, pretty much by design, rapey when it takes the lead.
          when fem takes the lead, it’s more like facilitative or hypnotizing.

for instance, locking everyone into jobs and controlling resources was forceful, and up the alley of "rape" mentality.
          the same institutional framework that brought you the "residential schools" in canada
          the old RCMP will say they were savages, and trying to get everyone on the same page

it really depends on what lens we’re viewing it through, and the lens we view it through is all relative to the current identity we are harboring

in short, good and evil get defined relative to context based on CURRENT sets of perspectives and values

Anonymous

>facilitative or hypnotizing
            haha and full of punishment.
            Male energy tends to allow
            Female energy tends to restrict.
            Male energy’s evils come from allowing too much
            Female energy’s evils come from restricting too much.

Males facilitate
            Females nurture

Anonymous

Nope I wouldn’t. It’s kind of irrelevant. Nations are founded on lies to facilitate greed. Go and attack the political class.

Anonymous

Go live in Africa.

Anonymous

>What makes people dive 100% into Evil
      Going 0.1% to evil, then again, and again, and again..
      If you make a leap, you’ll leap out of it like a frog jumping to a tub of boiling water.

Anonymous

Because eventually, you’ll end up destroying something you love. And soon enough, it’ll come back to you. So you might as well just go ahead and have a nice day and speed up the inevitable while also sparing innocent lives in the process.

Anonymous

valuing "innocent" lives over your own & the freedom of your soul some people are destine to be slaves

Anonymous

And the lives you take will come back upon you ten fold upon death. You will know pain if you sow it. You will know fear if you sow it. Have fun living in hatred and anger. When it comes back on you, don’t say you weren’t warned.

Anonymous

I would say going down the forgiveness, live and let live path is far from being a pussy faggot slave. It takes true patience and mental fortitude to forgive others for hurting you. I know this because the weakest and dumbest people I’ve ever met are never able to let things go. They let it all boil up and they refuse to move on.

Forgiveness is the embodiment of strength. Christ was onto something.

Anonymous

>forgiveness
        to accomplish what goal just to say you have the power to forgive

Anonymous

Because you’re just a slave to unconscious impulses then. You’re moving further into unconsciousness

Anonymous

Something I learned probably literally yesterday, or at least remembered yesterday, that might help.

Forgiveness doesn’t necessarily include all of the things that society associates with it.

Forgiveness is, defined by psychologists, (and helpful in this context I believe) is the conscious decision to let go of feelings of animosity and thoughts of revenge.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that you give those people any power back, or any influence, or any remorse, or any attention, or any respect, or any time at all.

In fact, you can forgive and just walk away from them literally forever. This is why forgiveness is for sinners too, because its the path to freedom.

When people now-a-days say "forgive", they sometimes mean "let the feelings of hate and revenge go away, and then let them back into your life and open your heart to them". Which, ideally, I still believe people should try a few times, or at least remain the capacity to do so.

But in this context, in your context, I don’t think that’s the point of forgiveness.
      Honestly, there’s not much of a point of taking revenge or hating people for the things they did to US PERSONALLY. Now, if they hurt your family or something else, that’s different. But when someone wrongs you, it usually just makes sense to walk away and forget they existed. After all, if they ever show up again or track you down or something, you can always take revenge then, but any active choice you make to take revenge for attacks done to you is ultimately another price you are paying. And if you consider the kinds of people you’d take revenge on, your time is probably better spent somewhere else. It’s not like these people who are attacking others are living very good lives, they are probably going to get shit on for the rest of theirs anyway.

Anonymous

You should do everything in your power to avoid doing gently caressed up shit. gently caress the left hand path garbage and screw embracing the shadow. Doing gently caressed up shit may lead you to a gently caressed up afterlife.

Anonymous

Losing something, typically

Anonymous

or never losing something. that will do it too.
        for example, someone who is spoiled

Anonymous

Its like getting drunk or high an addiction

Anonymous

Desperation, survival, entitlement, etc.
      Lots of reasons.

Anonymous

sorry if youre high up on the hierarchy. i just want to know someones got the wheel. dont you think its the same shit?

Anonymous

adrenaline, horniness, regret and suffering, anger and extreme feelings of betrayal, rush of adrenaline when doing evil that feels like nothing else, extreme hatred towards certain people, extreme betrayal for when people that wronged you have infinite lives better than you, they also laugh in your face because of that, again, rush of adrenaline from feeling powerful over others, orgasmic anger and satisfaction when beating someone weaker than you, I could go on and on. I was like this but I realised none of it is worth it because you will just burn forever in hell if you turn to violence and evilness, back then I didn’t belive in hell so I also thought man my enemies are never gonna pay for what they did, now I actually don’t want them to, I don’t wish hell on anybody.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.