What did ancient school shooters do when guns were not available?

Home Forums History What did ancient school shooters do when guns were not available?

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What did ancient school shooters do when guns were not available?

Anonymous

Bolas

Anonymous

lmao

Anonymous

stab people, which was way easier to get away with back then

Anonymous

There were no schools.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>a guy literally tried to burn down a temple for the lulz

Anonymous

>tried
          he did burn it down

Anonymous

how do you burn down a marble temple anyway?

Anonymous

they were full of wooden archs and structure, and they had massive curtains that made as walls separating ambients. there was plenty to burn and if successful enough could drop the entire structure down

Anonymous

>hug him
      >help him

Wtf? People like this should be jailed or shot as a preventative measure

Anonymous

>don’t be nice to people genuinely, only be nice to them for your self preservation!

Anonymous

This, freaking scared hypocrites trying to save their skin instead of finding out the root of problem

Anonymous

Explosives
      Bath School massacre

Anonymous

This is why capital punishment was the law of the land hundreds of years ago. If a knifeman was caught, the whole town gets a free show at the town Square as knifeman gets drawn and quartered.

Anonymous

School shootings have really lowered bullying in America. It may have been just what we needed. Japan should have a few. Everyone really.

Anonymous

Is this true? Kino if so.

Anonymous

Aren’t mass shooters usually the bullies rather than the bullied?

Come to think of it, it’s the ultimate form of bullying.

Anonymous

no it’s retaliation in a skewed and individualist manner. Unjustified but understandable.

Anonymous

scrotebrain. There was a massive witchhunt and bullying campaign after Columbine on every weird or unconventional kid.
        This is like saying that 9/11 and Islamic terrorism has decreased discrimination against muzzies.

Anonymous

No you are right about that but kids were afraid to fuck with other kids too much. I even jumped up once with my hand behind my back and everyone hit the deck while I pulled out a permission slip.

Anonymous

I have no idea why guns are considered "masculine" when Colt made Man and an Inceloid Subhuman equal. Guns are literally dysgenics.

Anonymous

I love how thugs cry endlessly at their muscles meaning nothing and "fair" fights being gone.

>Oh no being born big and athletic doesn’t allow me to push people around anymore how awful.

Anonymous

pale dyel fingers typed this post

Anonymous

I don’t have to kill you to cum in your women, incel
          In fact, you’re going to get me a wedding gift 😉
          This is the benefit of muscles

Anonymous

>your women
            >incel
            He doesnt have women if hes an incel, scrotebrain

Anonymous

t. triggerfingerlet cope

Anonymous

Average height rose all across Europe post WW1.

Anonymous

>If you see this boy, talk to him, hug him, help him, not just for his benefit but for us all before it is too late
      Holy shit. As a bullied kid myself, fuck no!
      The only thing worse than mockery and bullying is pitying, and the only thing worse than THAT is a self-centered false kindness.

This is unrionically how you push them over the edge, when they realize any sort of kindness they get in life, if at all, is borne out of a sense of pity and fear.

The best thing to do is to unironically leave them alone. They know they’re at the bottom of the pecking order, just let them be to live a life of quiet solitude instead of constantly reminding them of it and trying to """fix""" them. Maybe they won’t be able to handle it and kill themselves, maybe they get a new chance when they leave for college or for someplace else to start anew, where no one knows them or their past.

If you actually do want to take an active measure, then you must approach them out of genuine interest in your heart, not kindness but interest, not because you "worry" about them, not because you’re doing it for fear he’ll shoot up the school and you hope to be spared by paying him lip service.

But sadly, this is something normies will NEVER EVER understand, because they literally cannot comprehend what having no social skills means. They have social skills and are capable of forming bonds, so naturally they use it in their approaches and think nothing of it.
      For someone with NO social skills, it’s like a stranger approaching you and talking to you in Greek, you can’t understand shit and you have no way to respond.

Anonymous

>As a bullied kid myself, fuck no!
        >The only thing worse than mockery and bullying is pitying, and the only thing worse than THAT is a self-centered false kindness.

Seconded. I always lied to adults who tried to "help" me. I could tell they didn’t actually care and far less understood, and any "help" they gave me would do more harm than good, and only make them feel good about themselves.

Anonymous

[…]

You just lack the spine for true improvement to the school system.

Anonymous

Since when do liberals actually have empathy? Their "empathy" is typically always reserved for groups where expressing solidarity towards is socially advantageous.

Anonymous

They have empathy until you say something they don’t like, then they line you up and fill a mass grave with you, or throw you in a gulag, etc, you get the idea. They’re liars, they have no empathy and they’re psychopathic murderers, it’s why they routinely call for death of politician dissidents.

Anonymous

Finally, someone else gets the truth about them. Ive noticed this about liberals since i was a child.

Anonymous

Look at any thread about this subject, the leftist scrotes would rather there be a big battle against these people rather than just be nicer to them. Think about thag for a minute. They dont care about putting others in danger as long as they can get their showdown. Its pure Evil. Libs are sociopaths and have been lying for a very long time. For some reason after WWII rightwingers started believing the commies were genuinely nice people LOL. To this day, /poo/ posters will insist they are good at heart and are just brainwashed. Imagine literally simping for some psychopath that viciously hates you

Anonymous

>just be nice to me or i’ll stab you!

Anonymous

this but unironically, one of the main factors which leads to a psychopathic society is the lack of fear of violence or retaliation
            "I can be as much of a dick to anyone I want and nothing will happen" is a terrible mindset

Anonymous

yfw this is america

Anonymous

Most people didn’t live in societies as loose knit yet densely packed as ours, school shooters are just the modern incarnation of what happens when you don’t give certain young men a reason to want to belong to the tribe.
      >Some of ye childer be not bad, cometh not to school on the morrow
      >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Anonymous

>fear and resent this boy and feign empathy because he totally won’t be able to tell the difference

Anonymous

[…]

there is not a single massacre or mass grave older than agriculture. you are a scrotebrain lol

Anonymous

yikes lol
        brainlet post

Anonymous

The witnesses agree the school shootings are fake.

Anonymous

lol

Anonymous

>just approach and hug a strange child in a low trust society where men are automatically assumed to be pedophiles because only women can have parental instincts
      ahahahaha nice try, better luck next time schlomo

Anonymous

this

Anonymous

stabbings, poisonings, arsons, mass rape or serial killings

Anonymous

[…]

Sounds like a load of bullshit what you just said. Is that straight out of the think-tanks of the dnc?

Anonymous

School pillaging

Anonymous

Mass stabbings or duels.

Anonymous

Videogames didn’t exist back then. Next question.

Anonymous

i wish all these cameras and dna bullshit would fuck off i’d hack up and rape so many people haha

Anonymous

Me too. I’m a completely normal, well-liked individual but I enjoy interacting with systems in a destructive manner in order to observe the results. Interfering with the mental and bodily functions of living creatures is absolutely fascinating. Legitimately better than sex.

Anonymous

How is that normal lol

Anonymous

The outside is normal, the inside is not

Anonymous

mass degeneracy wasn’t so accepted which resulted in less school shooters

Anonymous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Unek

This guy did two rampages, and in the first one he didn’t use guns.

The second one was mixed and he used a combination of guns and melee.

Anonymous

>what did ancient school shooters
      Notice this makes liberals look bad.
      Liberals: things were bad in the past and everyone killed each other
      Also liberals:

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id