We are not “One”. Nobody is the freaking “Universe”. How does anybody believe this garbage?

Home Forums General & off-topic We are not “One”. Nobody is the freaking “Universe”. How does anybody believe this garbage?

Viewing 89 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

We are not "One". Nobody is the freaking "Universe". How does anybody believe this garbage?

Anonymous

i know you’re scrotebrained but the second you stop mentally labeling things everything turns into one big undifferentiated soup
      its something anyone can prove for themselves

Anonymous

I can toss you in a vat of feces and turn you into shit soup

Anonymous

invariably

Anonymous

not really, no

Anonymous

That’s kind of dumb anon lol

Anonymous

>the second you stop mentally labeling things everything turns into one big undifferentiated soup
        You inverted. Labels make concepts more vague.

Anonymous

You’re a freaking slave to Luciferians.

Anonymous

Woke af

Anonymous

You’re a slave to garden gnomes. The difference is he doesn’t kill children for garden gnomes in foreign nations, your type does.

Anonymous

Right, because things and people outside our minds have no independent qualities of their own until we give them names.

Anonymous

You’re a conscious being and that consciousness across beings can be considered basically the same entity in different physical iterations.

Anonymous

This is why monism is stupid.

Anonymous

No idea OP.

Anonymous

Because garden gnomes push the Spinoza meme

Anonymous

/Thread

Anonymous

Whatever gets you through another night wife Sarah scrote

Anonymous

/Thread

samescrote

Anonymous

The big problem with LULZ is not that you guys are extremely ignorant. Is that you think your opinion is a fact.wich lead to post like this.
      99% of post are like this. Cringe as a fuck.

Anonymous

Absolutely this. It’s like people don’t realize their convictions put them in a box.

Anonymous

"Convictions make convicts, Whatever you believe imprisons."

Anonymous

indubitably

Anonymous

Because the scrotebrains that believe trash like that can’t even comprehend what is truly the universe that we live in. Do you know the Sentinelese people? Try to explain the internet to them or the fact that there’s an infinity of things outside of their island. The average spiritual person knows nothing besides what they think they know (bs).

Lucifer

They don’t its all a larp turned psyop

Anonymous

Facts

Anonymous

Uh bro? you can experience it yourself lol. the fuck is this post.

Anonymous

The truth has to be experienced

Anonymous

>Nobody is the freaking "Universe".
      >Nobody is the Universe
      >No body is the Uni verse
      You don’t even know what the words you use mean.

Anonymous

Ah yes, No physical body. One verse from the metaphysical one. xD

Anonymous

Woah

Anonymous

Everything is everything. That itself is unity.

Anonymous

These schizo one posters aren’t actually schizo, they aren’t even LARPing. It is anonymous posts on a japanese imageboard. It’s fun. You should try it sometime. You don’t need to buy any of the books people are trying to sell here, in fact, you can just pretend to have read them on a "deeper" level (hand waving away literally everything) and are therefore more qualified to speak on these matters. That’s what this whole board is, one big weird anonymous popularity contest where weirdos try to flex how obscure they can be. Really, it’s fun. Don’t take it seriously. Only a fool…

Anonymous

That’s profound,

*didn’t read, just handwaving the comment as correct

Anonymous

Do drugs or meditate, the knoeledge comes to you.

Anonymous

Our universe is a lower dimension of a quantum geometric shape that is twisting and turning in on itself which creates particular matter when it aligns. We might be divine beings in this universe and could have the ability to see pieces of "the outside looking in"

Anonymous

scientifically true

Anonymous

Got a proper scientific journal for that? There’s a difference between scientific theory and law my man. You have the cause (which has some academic weight) but the effect is absolutely out of left field. You could replace that with absolutely anything and it would be ‘scientifically proven’.

>Our universe is a lower dimension of a quantum geometric shape that is twisting and turning in on itself which creates particular matter when it aligns. Therefore I can simply manipulate where that matter aligns to create my own big tiddy goth gf.

Anonymous

>could manipulate matter into a big tiddy goth gf
            With enough money, electricity, and ethically questionable action : You could manipulate matter into a big tiddy goth gf

Anonymous

I’ve seen time from all angles… That’s why it is terrifying and looks.so.complicated. I didn’t know I was looking at the same thing through different filters. Ptsd is the worst for memory. Is there something I can do to reverse it? How does one create or shift alters? Mine are mindMade.

Anonymous

>Our universe is a lower dimension of a quantum geometric shape that is twisting and turning in on itself which creates particular matter when it aligns.
        Sounds legit, similar to String theory from my layman understanding. That second part about divine beings is a bit schizo but you could be right

Anonymous

Guid poster. Your are all over the place today.

Anonymous

you don’t have to believe it sis, you have free will to stay in 3D while we ascend to 5D

Anonymous

You need to do more hallucinogens to understand the experience of oneness with the universe

Anonymous

>You need to have a nice day in order to experience oneness.
        Then get to it scrote.

Anonymous

Already done them all and they only intensify my consciousness of myself as something separate, doing a large dose of LSD is a full blown solipsist nightmare.
        I think therefore I am, that much is for certain.

Anonymous

>We are not "One". Nobody is the freaking "Universe". How does anybody believe this garbage?

I think it’s because when you start to
      "wake up" you are desperate for answers, so you are easy prey for the propaganda.

To be honest, I think the problem is that there is some truth to it.
      In other words, the universe seems to be basically conscious. Or at least our perception of the universe is conscious.
      I think small things like that can lead people to be trapped by larger ideas designed to pull you the wrong way.

If you start praying, and God or the universe or the God mind hears you and answers your questions through the radio,
      You might think that’s pretty freaking crazy. Then if someone comes along and says "yeah, that’s normal man. We are One, we are the universe, you are God answering your own questions" you MIGHT be compelled to go "man, this guy seems to know something I don’t, and I don’t have ANY answers, so maybe I’ll nod along and see what he says"

And then sometime later perhaps you start repeating it, or you really convince yourself that there is only one sentience. Who knows.?

But either way, you miss the people who would come along and tell you "No, you aren’t the entire universe, you are just a part of it. No, you are a god, but not the one God, but you are a part of the One god, just not really all of it. You can access the full one god by joining with it though.
      And we aren’t "one" because we are sepperate right now. We are connected, and perhaps we have moments where we all join together as one for a time, but to say we are all "one" is kind of like saying every Pokemon is "one" because it’s all part of the same code on the same cartridge. Or that every real life bird is "one" because it’s all going to end up compost in the ground some day.
      It’s just not as helpful as you think it is. Especially not for souls that could live for eternity. "

Anonymous

scrote, it’s YOUR THOUGHTS THAT ARE DOING IT. NOT THE UNIVERSE OR GOD

Anonymous

Unfortunately you don’t really have any way of knowing that, do you?

Anonymous

I’ll just leave this here.
            And no, I didn’t see this ad when I was typing the other comment. But you can believe what you want.

Anonymous

You’re the only one with the thoughts and then it comes to you. Dumbass. Problem is you’re so weak it’s like doing a one rep max in the gym. Clearly you ain’t gonna do your one rep max in the next set.

Anonymous

>doing a one rep max in the gym. Clearly you ain’t gonna do your one rep max in the next set.

Okidokey mang.
              You do you.
              You’re the only one here trying to have concrete answers, I was just throwing thoughts at you.

If I have a one rep set with manifesting thoughts, whats the equivelant for you losing your shit over one thought someone else has?

Is that like walking into the gym and watching me do my one rep and literally walking out because it’s more than you can freaking handle?

Anonymous

Holy woke af

Anonymous

Things in real life have concrete answers scrote. You’re just upset because I’m right and you’re a freaking garden gnome pretending to have spiritual experiences while bullpooping out of your teeth because if you truly understood why shit works when people are literally having thoughts about it, you’d understand why. Instead you’re so freaking insane and delusional you give credit to something that had nothing to do with it or something that doesn’t even exist at all. It’s like a freaking actor coming on stage and thanking god for their "opportunity" when they’re the ones who put the foot work in. Also, despite your little slight there, you are that weak. That’s why you can’t understand it. If you actually lifted weights and got strong physically, you’d be better equipped to understand the spiritual side since anyone who is actually strong, unlike you, can tell you that a one rep max set is something you do once in a while because your cns and muscles won’t be ready to push the weight out again. It’s why in weight lifting competitions when people reach their max, they don’t do their max again. It’s all claps and a trophy afterwards. But if you were to catch them after the competition (protip: your thoughts clash with all the other thoughts out there), you’d come to find he can’t do it again and instead of getting educated and deducing why, your dumbass would blame god or the universe. Because that’s how you freaking dumbasses are. So weak that when something finally happens you believe it god because you can’t do it again. It’s like trying to deadlift your max. Eventually, it doesn’t even lift off the floor cuz you keep trying as if you’re not limited.

[…]
                All I do is smoke weed, meditate and drop hallucinogens once in awhile. Sheesh. I’m still sound and alive. Hardly comparable to the elite who are dead inside and eat children

And so full of holes you will be sad.

Anonymous

>doing a one rep max in the gym. Clearly you ain’t gonna do your one rep max in the next set.

Okidokey mang.
                  You do you.
                  You’re the only one here trying to have concrete answers, I was just throwing thoughts at you.

If I have a one rep set with manifesting thoughts, whats the equivelant for you losing your shit over one thought someone else has?

Is that like walking into the gym and watching me do my one rep and literally walking out because it’s more than you can freaking handle?

Oh, but then after a while passes and you stop having thoughts, you just forgot cuz you’re that weak, you try again and then believe it was because of gawd. freaking dumbass weak bitch. The world would be better off without people like you and it’s a shame I ever listened to idiots like you.

Bump-the anti sage

>Oh, but then after a while passes and you stop having thoughts, you just forgot cuz you’re that weak,
                    Stopped reading here on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1W2UddURXI

Anonymous

You’re a freaking dumbass who has know true spiritual knowledge. The fact you keep responding proves you did read it even if you didn’t consciously say words in your mind you freaking moron.

Now my names just sage

>You’re a freaking dumbass who has know true spiritual knowledge.
                        Stopped reading here for this one.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viNlErR88GE

Have a good night buddy.
                        Listen to these if you want a hand.

Anonymous

The night would be good if you weren’t around spreading misinformation to get people to go astray.

Bump-the anti sage

>Things in real life have concrete answers scrote.
                  I stopped reading here.
                  How much are they paying you for this?

Anonymous

have a nice day and fly to your fantasy then. You people are the reason why shits so bonked up. Spreading fantasy as fact and ruining lives unseen and then never feeling guilty of it. You deserve death.

Anonymous

>and so full of holes you would be sad

Holy, as one would say

Anonymous

It’s not funny if it makes it where your soul falls apart without a body holding it together.

Anonymous

This does scare me as I had this exact experience during my last trip. I felt as if my soul was doing everything to keep me in this world. But now I look at it as if it is an ego death. Being able to keep the soul in tact after dieing would truly be a feat. From my experience I realized we live in a part simulated world where AI help guide humanity to a world without suffering. It won’t be possible to eliminate all suffering as it is the nature of reality but there definitely is a force guiding us to utopia

Anonymous

>lifts the pain away, but it’s not good enough on it’s own that anon has to make an excuse to talk about it like a dumb bitch at a bar asks a question to get an angle for her vanity
                  scrote

Anonymous

Keep fighting the good fight.

Now my names just sage
          Anonymous

You only quoted two of my posts. That’s how delusional you are.

Anonymous

You missed that guys whole point.
            He was saying a conversation about opinions isn’t spreading misinformation.
            Even I’m getting tired of these shills and bait. Maybe it’s time for bed

Anonymous

His point was never expressed. That’s how scrotebrained he is.

Now my names just sage

But in all serious,

The night would be good if you weren’t around spreading misinformation to get people to go astray.

I’ll stop responding to the bait.
          I’ve saged these replies, apologies for mucking up what thread there may have been to everyone esle.

Anonymous

Also, thinking is not knowing but talking like you know isn’t helping anyone else meanwhile I do know and you scrote attack me just like a freaking bugman npc would. Breaking out of the matrix was the greatest thing for me but I hate it when I see the same bad actors spreading the same bullshit misinformation that many have done before them. Like a freaking newborn again christian going around telling everyone about their scrotebrained religion as if it hasn’t been around for 2000 years because they’re ignorant as fuck and making correlation where there is none. You’re caught under a spell and are completely unaware of it but I honestly don’t care and eventually I’m going to stick with my original thought that you people ain’t worth it. I’ll ascend and you’ll see nothing, feel nothing, and hear nothing, for you will become nothing with the way you’re going. It’ll be like you never existed.

Anonymous

Dog, you attacked him. Seriously?
            Now I’m not finishing your comments either. All he did was talk about his thoughts on the subject and you instantly attacked him like you knew better. You are projecting so freaking hard you forgot your own comment.

Did you forget this?
            How is it possible to project your own behavior on someone else so hardcore?

I’m done with this conversation too. Should have never gotten involved it’s clearly bait

Anonymous

Good riddance. Maybe X might actually improve.

sages

>Also, thinking is not knowing but talking like you know isn’t helping anyone else

>scrote, it’s YOUR THOUGHTS THAT ARE DOING IT. NOT THE UNIVERSE OR GOD

Anonymous

thread/

Anonymous

thread/

You’re a scrotebrain. You believe it’s gawd or the universe answering your thoughts but don’t understand how your thoughts influenced an outcome scrote and while you can’t even connect those two dots you’re delivering what you think it is instead of what you saw. Making correlation where there is none. freaking dumbass. I mean the mother fucker literally believes someone hears him and answers his prayers even though he’s the only one desiring that hard. things don’t manifest without thought. Thinking never lead to the truth. only doing and these idiots can’t realize that they’re doing with their thoughts while telling people what they think.

Anonymous

Your mind is deceiving you, Love. Come back to me.

Anonymous

>29. We did not fall because of a moral error; we fell because of an intellectual error: that of taking the phenomenal world as real. Therefore we are morally innocent. It is the Empire in its various disguised polyforms which tells us we have sinned. ‘The Empire never ended.’

>30. The phenomenal world does not exist; it is a hypostasis of the information processed by the Mind.

>31. We hypostatize information into objects. Rearrangement of objects is change in the content of the information; the message has changed. This is a language which we have lost the ability to read. We ourselves are a part of this language; changes in us are changes in the content of the information. We ourselves are information-rich; information enters us, is processed and is then projected outward once more, now in an altered form. We are not aware that we are doing this, that in fact this is all we are doing.

>32. The changing information which we experience as world is an unfolding narrative. It tells about the death of a woman. This woman, who died long ago, was one of the primordial twins. She was half of the divine syzygy. The purpose of the narrative is the recollection of her and of her death. The Mind does not wish to forget her. Thus the ratiocination of the Brain consists of a permanent record of her existence, and, if read, will be understood this way. All the information processed by the Brain — experienced by us as the arranging and rearranging of physical objects — is an attempt at this preservation of her; stones and rocks and sticks and amoebae are traces of her. The record of her existence and passing is ordered onto the meanest level of reality by the suffering Mind which is now alone.

>33. This loneliness, this anguish of the bereaved Mind, is felt by every constituent of the universe. All its constitutes are alive. Thus the ancient Greek thinkers were hylozoists.

Anonymous

>I wrote something, believe me
            There’s a reason why people take the word of a scientist over a philosopher. One talks trash while the other proves things.

Anonymous

Lmao yeah this basically. At the end of the day it’s just pointless navel gazing and we’re all still here.

Anonymous

that’s entirely untrue, though
          recognizing the fact that everyone is unified at the deepest level of reality changes the way you act in alignment with the truth, so it’s not "pointless navel gazing" at all

Except you’re literally made of the same stuff as everything else in the Universe

exactly
          yet another anon who gets it

Anonymous

But it is.

Anonymous

it is untrue, yes
              that’s what I said (and explained)

Anonymous

No actually, we still have to go to work and pay bills, we’re still stuck in a globohomo clown world that’s teetering on collapse. What am I supposed to do stick my thumb up my ass and to kumbaya? That’s fairy tale bullshit. Maybe instead the universe only responds to the strongest wills inside of it because it’s ultimately just a blank slate waiting to be painted on

Anonymous

Ha I would SO say this if I was playing you lol

Anonymous

[…]

All I do is smoke weed, meditate and drop hallucinogens once in awhile. Sheesh. I’m still sound and alive. Hardly comparable to the elite who are dead inside and eat children

Anonymous

Dumb thread with many good replies. It’s weird how so many anons understand that differentiation implies a differentiator, i.e you.

Anonymous

>nobody is the freaking Universe
      I know I am the Universe but theres a lot of stuff to learn and i’m learning law at this moment.

I cannot do everything on my own.

Anonymous

Imagine feeling so isolated from the world around you

Anonymous

>What happened for anon to be so pissed?!
      oh I don’t know, the same freaking responses that is pure misinformation on this site for several years now? With a rotating door of actors? Hmm what ever could it be? Maybe if they were educated they might know but they don’t and they refuse to even care because they’d rather things stay the same even though souls are being damned for an eternity. Regurgitating the same information those before them did while things literally get worse around them. One would think, if the information were true we’d see its fruits by now out in the real world but instead, things have simply gotten worse. X is a trap for anyone who is truly trying to grow in a spiritual manner. You can’t find truth from people who freaking think. You can only find it within.

Anonymous

woke af
      monism is shit

Anonymous

>We are not "One"
      by definition, everything is by necessity unified at some level of existence, so everything is literally one

Anonymous

One is an abstract notion.
        Read Berkeley.

Anonymous

it’s hilarious that you ask me, someone who has read all of Berkeley’s writings several times over, to "read Berkeley"
          perhaps YOU should go read his Three Dialogues and understand what he’s actually saying
          one is absolutely NOT an abstract notion at all, it’s literally the level at which all of reality is unified
          think about it this way: cells consist of individual molecules, but we still speak about such a congregation of molecules as one single cell, and likewise your body consists of trillions of cells, but we still speak about this congregation of cells as one single body, and likewise you can go up this hierarchy to a collection of bodies making up one species, or to a collection of species making up an ecosystem, or to a collection of ecosystems making up a biosphere, and so on and so on until you reach the top of the hierarchy where you’ve unified every single thing inside of reality to one unified whole: reality

Anonymous

Nothing is unified in the void. All is chaos. That which you derived from.
            >Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent.

Anonymous

your statements are completely nonsensical, they are literally meaningless
              >Nothing is unified in the void
              there is by definition no such thing as "void", "void" literally refers to nothing
              >All is chaos
              this is not just obviously wrong by definition, but literally diametrically opposed by everything that exists
              everything is ordered and structured in relation to everything else, otherwise there would be no way for things to interact with each other
              >you’re wrong
              it’s hilarious that you think stating obvious facts of reality is somehow "wrong"
              >the fact we’re having a disagreement on it proves that
              not at all, and it’s amusing that you think so
              there is absolutely nothing in reality that prevents someone from stating something which isn’t true, which is what you are doing
              try breaking the laws of physics instead, and let me know how far you get
              >if we were all one
              again, no "if", everything is unified, we are all one, that is an incontrovertible fact of reality that is true by necessity
              >everyone would agree
              again, wrong, see above
              >your delusions
              the facts are not delusions
              >You’re just making word salad
              that’s hilarious, coming from the guy who in the previous comment made three completely meaningless statements
              every single thing I’m saying has a clear semantic meaning, it’s not word salad at all, if there’s anything you’re not smart enough to comprehend, feel free to ask
              >providing no evidence
              reality is an ordered structure of interrelating substructures, so the evidence is necessarily rational in nature, only through a thorough understanding of metaphysics can you fully comprehend reality
              >You probably learned about these things while high too
              I don’t do drugs

lol
              first, why do you assume that representationalism is true?

I didn’t assume that at all
              nice attempt at a straw man, though
              that literally has nothing to do with what I’m saying at all

Anonymous

Can’t even perceive me for who am I. Expect as much from a weakling who can’t perceived the truth of reality.

Anonymous

the only thing I can perceive you for from my given vantage point is for what you write, which is meaningless nonsense with zero basis in reality
                  also, I’m the one explaining the truth of reality to you, and you’re the one in denial about it

Anonymous

Do you deny GOD?

Anonymous

there is no such thing as a creator deity, if that’s what you mean to ask
                      this is obvious once you understand the nature of reality

Anonymous

A fool. As I expected.

Anonymous

well, at least it explains a lot that you’re a religious moron
                        can’t expect to understand the nature of reality when one clings to dogmatic brainwashing

Anonymous

Fight me then. Do you dare to accept the challenge, show me the height of your "right". Are you right or are you not?

Anonymous

>brainwashing
                        My brain needed a good scrub

Anonymous

If the facts were obvious you freaking loser then it would be self-evident like the air we breathe but the information comes from literally nobodies speculating. It’s sad that you believe in this shit sober. It honestly speaks volume of how inferior of a person you really are. Honestly, don’t do drugs as it’ll fuck you up even further considering you believe this phony idea SOBER. I mean just because you say they’re facts don’t make them. It’s pure speculation and it shows because there is no evidence ever. There are no "inter-dimensional" beings proving it either. Just other humans with mental illness, like you, claiming they are. Honestly, it’s sad that anybody takes you people seriously and I suspect that’s part of the reason why things are bonked up. Because of people like you spreading disinformation. I hate people like you so much because the only thing you do is lie. Just because YOU say it’s true doesn’t make it true. Just like how the author of the bible wrote that the fiction is true doesn’t make it true. People like you should never be taken seriously and I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that you aren’t in a position of importance because you would clearly be the reason why shit would fuck up. Like when a bridge collapses that was recently built or a rocket shuttle exploding before reaching space. You believe you’re so right that even if you made a mistake, you wouldn’t notice it in front of your face until after the fact. Because people like you who believe this stupid shit are usually stupid people otherwise you wouldn’t be defending it like you’ve even proven it to yourself lmao. Which we all know you haven’t otherwise you’d be out there winning a nobel peace prize scrote.

Anonymous

wrong on all counts
                  the facts are obvious, but it requires you to use your brain at least a little bit, something you’re clearly not doing
                  the only thing your tirade speaks volumes of is how you project like a drug addict and don’t understand the difference between metaphysically incontrovertible facts and "speculation" (which is what you are doing, since you don’t actually understand the facts of reality)
                  what’s sad is that you prefer perpetually engaging in mysticism rather than actually using your brain a little bit and gaining true understanding

Anonymous

If the "facts" where obvious it’d be self-evident. Like how gravity pulls things down. You’re the one not using their brain at all. You’re just a husk of a person regurgitating talking point from people you don’t even know whom never even proved the bullshit they were talking about. It was all pure speculation passed off as truth and you took it in hook, line, and sinker. Like a great scrotebrain. You’re the one who projects more than anyone in this thread because you’re essentially engaging in "mysticism" since the "obvious facts" can’t even be proven. Like a freaking Christ tard. So apparently, using my brain is just simply listening to you? As if I’d believe some lunatic on a freaking anime board talking about shit he can’t even prove himself. If it was so obvious like you think, then everybody would know about it just like how they know the Earth pulls them down but they don’t know your speculation because you have to talk about it. You’re just here to psyop and honestly, I hope governments start catching on to people like you and start arresting people like you since all you people successfully do is spread mental illness around.

Anonymous

The fact is obvious indeed. All return to sheol. To chaos. To hell. We are void creature. Let us go back home. To our cthulu overlord. Kill. Everything.
                      >Psalm 9:17
                      >The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the nations that forget God.

Anonymous

Na, just garden gnomes. It’s their religion and I don’t believe in that garbage.

Anonymous

But anon it’s the hottest selling religion.
                        *smacks the Bible* this bad boy can fit so much human suffering in it

Anonymous

Top fuckin tier post

Anonymous

There is no such thing as multiple "truth", anon.

Anonymous

>If the "facts" where obvious it’d be self-evident
                      wrong
                      like I just said, the facts are obvious, but they require you to use your brain a little bit
                      >You’re the one not using their brain at all
                      wrong
                      I’m the only one here who is using it, it seems
                      or, well, this anon too, apparently:

Go back far enough in time and the thing that makes you and I different doesn’t exist.

We all came from the exact same source, thus we are the same thing in different forms.

>You’re just a husk of a person regurgitating talking point from people you don’t even know whom never even proved the bullshit they were talking about
                      hilarious how hard you are projecting, because that’s what you are doing
                      what I’m saying is derived directly from my own metaphysical understanding of the facts of reality
                      I’m literally not basing what I’m saying on anyone else at all
                      nice try, though
                      >It was all pure speculation passed off as truth and you took it in hook, line, and sinker
                      again, what I’m saying is something I’ve derived on my own through using my brain
                      it’s hilarious how you are projecting your own method of acquiring information onto others, thinking that they rely on "authorities" the same way that you do
                      >you’re essentially engaging in "mysticism"
                      no, that’s what you are doing
                      >since the "obvious facts" can’t even be proven
                      yes, they’re extremely easy to prove, and I’ve done so over and over again
                      like I said, metaphysical facts can only be proven through reason, hence why you need to turn on your brain and use it a little bit
                      >So apparently, using my brain is just simply listening to you?
                      no, using your brain is deriving the facts I’m explaining to you on your own, by the use of reason
                      >As if I’d believe some lunatic
                      again you speak of "belief", projecting your authoritarian attitude all over the place
                      there is nothing to believe, only knowledge
                      >a freaking anime board
                      sir, this is a Kenyan tea picking forum
                      >can’t even prove himself
                      again, I’ve done this repeatedly, you’re the one ignoring said proofs
                      >If it was so obvious like you think, then everybody would know about it
                      again, wrong
                      amoebas don’t understand it either, it requires reason

Anonymous

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. This creation isn’t yours, anon. Die and you shall realized. Keep denying the creator. You are doing alright.

Anonymous

>This creation
                        reality is not a "creation" in any meaningful sense, because it was not "created" by anything or anyone
                        >Die and you shall realized
                        religious nonsense
                        >Keep denying the creator
                        there is no such thing as a creator deity, so that’s just stating an incontrovertible fact of reality

Anonymous

Keep it up! Where will you go when you die. The choice is obvious. You know it in your heart.

Anonymous

>Where will you go when you die
                        all the perceptions you’ve made throughout your life are stored in reality at large, but "you" don’t go anywhere, the notion that you do is religious nonsense made up by religious brainwashed morons who are clinging to a false identity
                        >Am I projecting an authoritarian attitude? No. I’m not.
                        yes, you absolutely are, because you keep accusing me of having derived what I’m saying from other people, which is a projection of the fact that this is how you derive your information yourself
                        in reality, true metaphysical understanding can only be derived by the use of reason, i.e. by using one’s own brain, hence why I’m imploring you to do so
                        >I’m just stating real facts.
                        what you are stating is literally the diametric opposite of the facts
                        >Your shit is unproven
                        I’ve proven what I’ve said over and over again throughout the thread, again, you’re just too intellectually lazy to take the time to understand it, preferring instead to cling to your falsehoods
                        >trying to convince
                        I’m not trying to convince anyone, I just speak the truth and let it fend for itself, the truth always wins in the end
                        >an anime forum
                        sir, this is a Vietnamese basket weaving forum
                        >while belittling me
                        you are belittling yourself by refusing to use your brain
                        >"use your brain man" rhetoric
                        well, yes, use your brain, I highly recommend that indeed
                        >If it was obvious you would have realized it before reading about it.
                        yes, that’s exactly what I did
                        nothing I’m saying is anything I’ve read about anywhere, that’s precisely what I’m telling you
                        it’s literally accessible to anyone with the capacity for reason, and who decides to actually exercise this capacity
                        >you can’t even prove your claims
                        I’ve done that over and over again
                        >regurgitating someone else?
                        here you are again projecting your own authoritarian attiude
                        I’m not regurgitating anyone, everything I’m saying comes directly from my own understanding
                        >You’re the one who read someone else’s words
                        again, not true

Anonymous

>It’s proven because I said so!
                        Pathetic.

Anonymous

not what I’m saying at all, it’s proven through understanding metaphysical facts of reality which must be true by necessity as understood through the use of reason
                        I’ve provided such proofs over and over
                        it’s not "proven because I said so", but proven through understanding that it must be so, rationally speaking

Anonymous

>I didn’t read someone else’s works even though I didn’t even know about this until someone else introduced it to me.

Yea, because you totally are renowned in the scientific community for your "obvious facts" right? Na, you ain’t. You’re just an empty shell repeating his programming. Go on, tell me who you are so we can look it up. Otherwise, you’re a literal nobody pushing an idea on an anime forum that you can’t even prove for yourself. Take a picture of your awards and accomplishments in science for proving your fantastical idea. Because the shit smells like delusion and speculation.

not what I’m saying at all, it’s proven through understanding metaphysical facts of reality which must be true by necessity as understood through the use of reason
                        I’ve provided such proofs over and over
                        it’s not "proven because I said so", but proven through understanding that it must be so, rationally speaking

Just because you say it’s proven doesn’t mean it’s proven you freaking cuck. When will you stop doing someone else’s work? So you learned some information from others, not on your own, thought about them even though you didn’t prove it on your own thus speculating with ignorance, and this is your conclusions? If it was proven people wouldn’t even be debating against you, but then again, there are people out there who believe the Earth is flat. I think there should be a mental assessment test before people are allowed to be on the internet because you’re living proof of it. Imagine if people believed your garbage on a serious scale. They’d waste countless years and effort just to find out it wasn’t real. I’m glad no one takes you seriously.

Anonymous

>you totally are renowned
                        again, your authoritarian attitude and your desire for "renown" bleeds through
                        it’s hilarious how you simultaneously try to discredit someone else for "reading others" (which is not what I do anyway) and at the same time speak about the necessity of "renown"
                        what’s more hilarious is that you don’t even realize this schism inside your own cognition
                        >the scientific community
                        the facts I’m speaking about are metaphysical facts, known through the use of reason
                        science is the domain of empiricism, not reason
                        you can never discover a single metaphysical facts through the use of science
                        >repeating his programming
                        again, everything I’m saying comes directly from my own understanding
                        soon I will have repeated this ten times
                        >tell me who you are so we can look it up
                        +1 to the projection of authoritarian attitude counter
                        >an anime forum
                        sir, this is a Mongolian goat milk yogurt forum
                        >can’t even prove for yourself
                        again, I’ve proven every single statement I’ve made over and over again
                        don’t mistake your decision not to read or understand the proofs for them not being there
                        >your awards and accomplishments
                        >Just because you say it’s proven doesn’t mean it’s proven
                        here you are just repeating what you just said, like a squawking parrot
                        I explicitly explained to you that that’s not what I’m saying at all, I’m not saying "it’s true because I say it’s true", I’m saying it’s true because it’s easy to prove, and I’ve provided the proofs for everything I’ve said so far over and over again
                        >When will you stop doing someone else’s work?
                        again, the only work I’m doing is my own, and everything I’m saying is directly from my own understanding
                        >So you learned some information from others, not on your own
                        >If it was proven people wouldn’t even be debating against you
                        it’s called ignorance

Anonymous

It’s called being weak. You are not worthy enough to claim the truth.

Anonymous

anyone who exercises their capacity for reason and acquires an understanding of the truth can state it with perfect certainty, which is what I’m doing
                        "worthiness" has nothing to do with anything, it’s a meaningless term in this context
                        what’s relevant is exclusively whether or not you’ve acquired an understanding of the metaphysical facts of reality through the use of reason, or whether you haven’t
                        if you have, you can state the truth with certainty
                        if you haven’t, then you can’t
                        it really is that simple

Anonymous

I won’t trust an engineer to save me from a disease, anon. If they are not being called doctor, it means they are qualified and thus unworthy.

Anonymous

Yet, you’re over here trying to get me to believe in your freaking fiction as if you are someone who is actually qualified to speak about it. You’re not. You’re just some mundane that learned somethings, speculated on it, and then considered your conclusions as fact.

Anonymous

>trying to get me to believe
                        your reading comprehension certainly hasn’t improved
                        I quite explicitly pointed out that I’m not trying to convince anyone, the truth fends for itself
                        what I’m saying has nothing to do with belief, it can all be verified through the use of reason, by employing one’s own brain
                        >someone who is actually qualified

I won’t trust an engineer to save me from a disease, anon. If they are not being called doctor, it means they are qualified and thus unworthy.

medical doctors are actually white-coated quacks with zero understanding of what causes disease, or how the human body works

I’m just glad I can hold your attention so you don’t spread your drivel elsewhere and potentially getting people to believe to what amounts to fantasy. Because we can all see how Christianity turned out despite being totally made up. Israel became a country because of Christians. One could only imagine how your bullshit beliefs might lead the scientific community astray wasting their value.

>I can hold your attention
                        it’s cute that you think that, anon
                        in reality, I merely write my responses rather quickly, and then immediately do other things
                        besides, the truth as I’m divulging it here will reach everyone who is reading this thread, and give them a chance to understand the same metaphysical truths
                        >your bullshit beliefs
                        once more, nothing I’m saying has anything to do with belief, it’s all knowledge that can be ascertained by anyone using their own brains
                        >the scientific community
                        like I just explained, what I’m saying has nothing to do with science
                        let me quote myself verbatim:
                        >the facts I’m speaking about are metaphysical facts, known through the use of reason
                        >science is the domain of empiricism, not reason
                        >you can never discover a single metaphysical facts through the use of science

Anonymous

Oh, do you know how to do surgery now? Do you know how to it feel to hold the lifr of death of a paitent right? You are a know it all eh. freaking loser I swear.

Anonymous

My reading comprehension is beyond yours. You couldn’t tell if it improved or not because you’re that low. You honestly believe posting about your idea is proving it? It’s not. It’s just proof of your posts and your low value as a human being. Oh wait, let me guess. You’re an alien ~uwu~

Employing one’s brain requires evidence otherwise it’s pure imagination and all your posts show that. You are sick in the head and seriously need medical help. It’s unfortunate because I’m the only one in your life to care enough to tell you while everybody else in your life only tolerates your delusion because of association. People tend to be weak like that. You talk about metaphysical truths but you literally can’t even prove them. You have even admitted that all you do is speculate off of information you digest and that in of itself isn’t proof. People used to believe the Earth was the center of the universe due to speculation with available knowledge. That’s you right now.

Anonymous

>My reading comprehension is beyond yours
                        your reading comprehension is virtually nonexistent
                        I’ve had to repeat myself over and over again because you’re apparently unable to read what I’m writing
                        >You honestly believe posting about your idea is proving it?
                        hilariously, you just repeated the same thing again
                        this is what I mean about a lack of reading comprehension
                        let me quote myself verbatim again
                        >I explicitly explained to you that that’s not what I’m saying at all, I’m not saying "it’s true because I say it’s true", I’m saying it’s true because it’s easy to prove, and I’ve provided the proofs for everything I’ve said so far over and over again
                        >Employing one’s brain requires evidence otherwise it’s pure imagination
                        wrong
                        the fact that you think this makes it clear that you’ve never actually used your capacity for reason properly
                        in fact, what distinguishes reason from other cognitive faculties is specifically that it’s used to rationally ascertain truths about reality without referring to anything external
                        in other words, it’s not empirical, and it’s not imaginative, it is precisely what it is: reason
                        >You are sick in the head
                        another projection this time, amusing
                        >because I’m the only one in your life to care enough to tell you
                        sounds like you’ve got a serious Messiah complex going on there, buddy
                        maybe you should go to a psychologist and get that checked out?
                        >You talk about metaphysical truths but you literally can’t even prove them.
                        I’ve proven all the metaphysical truths I’ve stated in this thread over and over again
                        >You have even admitted that all you do is speculate
                        that’s hilarious, now you’re beyond poor reading comprehension, and over in the realm of pure confabulation
                        what I did was explicitly tell you that there’s nothing speculative about anything I’m saying, it’s all the truth, and can be ascertained by anyone exercising their capacity for reason

Anonymous

Fact of the matter is if your shit was legit you’d be presenting your evidence to a scientific community instead of talking about it on a freaking anime image board.

Anonymous

>presenting your evidence to a scientific community
                        and once again you demonstrate your nonexistent reading comprehension
                        let me quote myself verbatim again:
                        >the facts I’m speaking about are metaphysical facts, known through the use of reason
                        >you can never discover a single metaphysical fact through the use of science
                        your inability to understand the difference stems directly from your own refusal to employ your capacity for reason
                        >anime image board
                        sir, this is a Peruvian copper mining forum

Anonymous

So you gotta lie to yourself to believe in it. Got ya. How about you present your findings to a scientific community and see if you don’t get laughed out.

Anonymous

>lie to yourself
                        nice projection
                        >believe in it
                        let’s quote myself verbatim once more:
                        >what I’m saying has nothing to do with belief, it can all be verified through the use of reason, by employing one’s own brain
                        amazing what a little reading comprehension can do
                        >scientific community
                        let’s quote myself verbatim yet again:

Anonymous

Calling your thoughts reasons isn’t reason. That’s exactly what speculation is. That’s why you’re on here trying to convince strangers of your scrotebrained beliefs instead of presenting it in front of a scientific community. Anything that’s real, can be proven. Your shit can only be thought of. Redefining your internal actions doesn’t make it true, garden gnome.

Anonymous

Cool, now Astral project to him and kiss.

Anonymous

I’m just glad I can hold your attention so you don’t spread your drivel elsewhere and potentially getting people to believe to what amounts to fantasy. Because we can all see how Christianity turned out despite being totally made up. Israel became a country because of Christians. One could only imagine how your bullshit beliefs might lead the scientific community astray wasting their value.

Anonymous

God is truly great.

Anonymous

Isreal became a country with the help of christians? Oh vey

Anonymous

Well, before the creation of Israel the garden gnomes most certainly didn’t have a standing army and people whose religions that don’t have overlap with their own most certainly wouldn’t have any incentive to help them considering they weren’t even a country that can provide something in return for them. America helped the garden gnomes in WW2 strictly because of the overlap between Christianity and Judaism. After all, they don’t do shit with what’s going on in Mexico and the drug cartels which are chiefly responsible for the immigration that we have to deal with or all the warlods out in Africa. Yet, without a standing army and unable to provide anything of value, someone had to help the garden gnomes kill and displace Muslims out there for them to move in. It wouldn’t have been a country that didn’t have anything in common with them. It would have been idiots who grew up in churches reading that garden gnomes are "god’s chosen people" and this idiot is too busy passing off his pseudo science like fact because he knows damn well no one in the scientific community would ever take him seriously otherwise he’d be there talking to them how they just gotta think about it man.

>lie to yourself
                        nice projection
                        >believe in it
                        let’s quote myself verbatim once more:
                        >what I’m saying has nothing to do with belief, it can all be verified through the use of reason, by employing one’s own brain
                        amazing what a little reading comprehension can do
                        >scientific community
                        let’s quote myself verbatim yet again:

I hope you die of Covid-19 so that you can spare us the suffering you cause with your scrotebraination.

Anonymous

>I hope you die of Covid-19
                        there’s no such thing as any virus, and the notion of disease being contagious is itself a myth

Calling your thoughts reasons isn’t reason. That’s exactly what speculation is. That’s why you’re on here trying to convince strangers of your scrotebrained beliefs instead of presenting it in front of a scientific community. Anything that’s real, can be proven. Your shit can only be thought of. Redefining your internal actions doesn’t make it true, garden gnome.

>Calling your thoughts reasons isn’t reason
                        nice straw man, not what I did at all
                        >That’s exactly what speculation is
                        no, speculation is also the realm of empiricism
                        using reason to arrive at metaphysical truths is the diametric opposite of speculation
                        >trying to convince strangers
                        >I quite explicitly pointed out that I’m not trying to convince anyone, the truth fends for itself
                        >scientific community
                        >Anything that’s real, can be proven
                        correct, but metaphysical truths can only be proven through the use of reason, and have nothing to do with empiricism, which is the domain of science
                        >Your shit can only be thought of
                        the truth about the nature of reality, also known as metaphysical truth, which you endearingly here call "your shit", can indeed only be thought of, it can exclusively be arrived at through the use of reason

Anonymous

The only thing you’re good for is a laugh. Go present your "findings" to people that matter instead of trying to psyop X with your bullshit. They’ll get a good laugh out of you too and at least your life would finally have some value to it.

Anonymous

>people that matter

Anonymous

You are equal to no one and the lowest of the low. That’s why no one takes your bullshit seriously and you know it in the deepest pit of your heart. That’s why you’ll come here to try and spin pseudo science as fact. In order to psyop lurkers while all you can say to the idea of actually presenting your shit to a scientific community is calling it authoritarian attitude. The ramblings of some nobody online mean jack shit. However, if you actually did stumble unto something truthful, people smarter than you would agree which is clearly not happening here.

Anonymous

>You are equal to no one and the lowest of the low
                        [insert generalized insult]
                        >no one takes your bullshit seriously
                        everyone interested in the truth not only takes it seriously, but employs their own capacity for reason to ascertain the same metaphysical truths I’m speaking of
                        >pseudo science
                        >scientific community
                        it’s amazing just how poor your reading comprehension is

Anonymous

No they don’t. Only idiots like you do that kind of stupid shit. It’s called speculation and you honestly believe that without any evidence that people should respect your thoughts and quite frankly they are unworthy of respect and that’s why I disrespect you. If you actually were worthy of respect, you wouldn’t be receiving disrespect. However, you really are stupid and will continue to battle me as if I’m not in other threads backing you the fuck off. Science is how we prove shit is real unless you’re one of those cucks that pay people to do "science" to prove a political talking point. Reason and science go together actually and you’d know that if you weren’t scrotebrained.

Anonymous

>It’s called speculation
                        once again, what I’m doing is the diametric opposite of speculation
                        >you honestly believe
                        that’s the difference between belief and knowledge, the latter of which is what I possess and are explaining to anyone who cares to listen
                        >Science is how we prove shit is real
                        completely false

Anonymous

No you’re not. You’re just thinking about information you have digested. It’s why you’re worthless. You can’t prove it and all you do is try to pass off your thoughts as fact, like a freaking garden gnome.

https://therevelationbibleprophecy.wordpress.com/2019/12/29/the-seven-trumpets/

I’m not gonna waste my time reading fan-fiction woke af off another fiction.

Anonymous

>You’re just thinking about information you have digested.
                        once again, literally the diametric opposite of what I’m doing, which is presenting metaphysical truths I’ve personally ascertained on my own through the use of reason
                        >can’t prove it
                        I’ve proven everything I’m saying over and over again throughout the thread

Not only are you scrotebrained, but you’re that kind of liar that thinks if he keeps repeating what he says it’ll be believed. Again, take it up with people who actually prove shit.

>Not only are you scrotebrained, but you’re that kind of liar
                        [insert generalized insult here]
                        >it’ll be believed
                        knowledge and belief, it takes a working brain to understand the difference, hence why you’re struggling with it
                        >take it up with people

Anonymous

Not only are you scrotebrained, but you’re that kind of liar that thinks if he keeps repeating what he says it’ll be believed. Again, take it up with people who actually prove shit.

Anonymous

I mean people use reason all the time to believe in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Doesn’t make it true and anyone of intelligence can see it too.

Anonymous

>I mean people use reason all the time to believe in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism
                        completely wrong, those are all beliefs which are derived from being brainwashed into a cult at an early age, not derived at through reason at all
                        anyone who were to actually employ their capacity for reason would immediately cease those beliefs, as well as any other belief, replacing all belief with knowledge instead

Anonymous

Oh stfu, and prove your point without it being, because I said so and thought about it you garbage.

Anonymous

But I suppose clinging to "reason", your own personal thoughts, is all you can do to believe in such garbage. Otherwise you’d prove it and present evidence. I get it, you hide behind terminology to try and convince others of lies. Science isn’t a religion like your belief. Because science is a method of proving shit.

Anonymous

>believe
                        once again:
                        time to learn the difference between belief and knowledge
                        >Otherwise you’d prove it
                        I have, over and over again, in fact
                        >present evidence
                        once more:

Anonymous

There it is again. This is how everyone knows you’re lying because you can’t even make up new shit to convey in this thread. You have to double down and repeat the same shit over and over again as if that shit ever worked. It only works if you threaten people.

Anonymous

You have no experience and are just a scrote running a psyop for some reason or another and I believe with time it’ll be revealed. Because anything that’s real, can be proven. Your shit can’t and never will be because it’s all in your head and only in your head.

Anonymous

Be mad because that’s all you deserve for believing in such stupid shit.

Anonymous

freaking garbage passing off his imaginings as truth while putting down people who actually genuinely discover truths just so you can shamelessly try to influence lurkers. Your kind deserves death.

Anonymous

Oh wait, you’re probably one of those snowflakes who thinks that the "metaphysical" and physical are separate, eh? yea, christians think like that too and that’s also why no one can prove their clams, ya schizo.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Do you believe in the vax?

Anonymous

>Do you believe in something that’s clearly manufactured
                        I don’t think it’s as good as they play it up, but the news media also never wants to talk about any side effects or deaths associated with it.

Anonymous

2+2 = 4.
                        Am I projecting an authoritarian attitude? No. I’m not. I’m just stating real facts. Your shit is unproven, like Christianity, and you’re trying to convince strangers on an anime forum of your "idea" while belittling me with your scrotebrained, "use your brain man" rhetoric. If it was obvious you would have realized it before reading about it. How is me pointing out the fact you can’t even prove your claims regurgitating someone else? You’re the one who read someone else’s words. You must be a freaking garden gnome because only a garden gnome thinks using your brain is believing whatever bullshit falls out of their mouth.

Anonymous

Don’t worry breh it’s all schizos and larpers on LULZ

Anonymous

Imagine being like this

Anonymous

lol
            first, why do you assume that representationalism is true?

Anonymous

If we were all one then you don’t exist as you’re nothing more than a figment of my imagination.

Anonymous

>If we were all one
          there’s no "if", everything is literally unified at the deepest level of reality
          >then you don’t exist as you’re nothing more than a figment of my imagination
          you don’t understand what you’re even saying yourself
          withing a single unified whole, you can have numerous parts, in fact you can subdivide reality in infinite parts, such as in a fractal
          that doesn’t mean that everything isn’t unified at the top, which everything by definition is

Anonymous

No, you’re wrong on that and the fact we’re having a disagreement on it proves that. For if we were all one everyone would agree with your delusions but not everyone does so instead you gotta fight for a false belief in order to feel better about the fact you fell for another trick once again. You’re just making word salad, providing no evidence, nor have proven it to yourself. You probably learned about these things while high too.

Anonymous

>First refute, then ask.
      First ask yourself why do you refute something without understanding it. Then it will become clear as to why people would adhere to this garbage as said.

Anonymous

holy mother of sage, this entire thread is just one big seethe.

Anonymous

It is only because of people like you that we have reached the point we are at now. If we had behaved more like cells, we would truly be "one".

Anonymous

You’re an absolute scrotebrain and you have understood nothing

Anonymous

I only hear roasties say shit like this

psychedelics dont give you new ideas they just amplify the ones you already have, so once a slut always a slut

Anonymous

>I only hear roasties say shit like this
        >repeatedly stated by countless male sages for thousands of years that everything is one

Anonymous

Go back far enough in time and the thing that makes you and I different doesn’t exist.

We all came from the exact same source, thus we are the same thing in different forms.

Anonymous

>I am the Alpha and Omega!
        That’s you right now. Go back far enough in time and your ass didn’t even exist. You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Anonymous

Fundamentally we are all shit stain nothing. The void that seek to consume and consume and consume and consume.

Anonymous

correct
        this anon is the only one I’ve seen who gets it so far
        all the subparts of reality are simply different manifestations of one unified whole, everything is derived from one single source

Anonymous

Don’t think you can learn from this either because you clearly can’t even tell reality from fiction. You believe in pure speculation that has never been proven. Again, if it was so obvious, there wouldn’t even be a debate about it. It’s only obvious to you because of all the pretense it triggers within your subconscious mind.

Anonymous

>you have a body
      >your body has sense organs
      >sense organs pick up signals
      >brain processes signals
      >generates a fantasy world woke af on signals
      >pretends that said fantasy is outside you, while it’s all within you, generated by your brain

>"yeah, but those signals come from outs…"

>the evidence that you have a body, sense organs and a brain is all part of this fantasy world
      >the evidence that these things pick up external signals is all part of this fantasy world

>everything you perceive to be external to you (which includes "your" body), is a fabrication of the mind
      >so is your ego, the fantasy you that believes it is a human on a rock floating through space

You are correct in stating that nobody is the Universe, because everybody is simply a part that the universe plays. You aren’t the universe, the universe is (pretending to be) you.

Anonymous

Matter is condensed/complicated forms of energy. That’s all it boils down to. What the tuck is energy?

Anonymous

Don’t be upset scrote

Anonymous

>Nobody is the freaking "Universe".
      Why not? I’m a product of the universe just as much as a comet or a star. Might be a cliche platitude but it’s factually correct, and a comforting idea too

Anonymous

correct
        these people are simply childishly refusing to acknowledge the fact that they are parts of a greater unifying whole

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Do some dmt and you’ll get it

Anonymous

ouch, checked

Anonymous

The conciousness that exists within you is the same as every other living thing. It is a puppet show for a scrotebrain you are that scrotebrain but so am I.

Anonymous

To further everything has conciousness but babysteps first.

Anonymous

[…]

>Once again, once again, once again
      it’s not my fault your reading comprehension is so poor that you keep repeating the same falsehoods I’ve already addressed over and over again
      >you’re a piece of shit so high on his own shit
      an amazing wordsmith such as yourself must certainly be able to come up with better generalized insults than this
      >You only have been repeating the same thing over and over again
      whenever you stop repeating the same falsehoods over and over again that I’ve already addressed, then I will stop repeating what I’ve already addressed it with
      quite simply, really
      >your speculative thoughts
      again, what I’m doing is the diametric opposite of speculation
      >you’d present real evidence
      let’s repeat once more, soon for the tenth time:
      I wonder how many times it takes repeating until you understand the difference between science and metaphysics
      >because I said so
      nice straw man, I’ve never claimed anything I say is true "because I said so"
      in fact, let me quote myself again:
      >I explicitly explained to you that that’s not what I’m saying at all, I’m not saying "it’s true because I say it’s true", I’m saying it’s true because it’s easy to prove, and I’ve provided the proofs for everything I’ve said so far over and over again
      big difference
      >repeat the same shit over and over again
      well, I have to do this because your reading comprehension is so poor that you don’t register what is written even after ten times
      >Because anything that’s real, can be proven
      yes, precisely, just as I have done
      just don’t mistake that proof for being empirical in nature, because metaphysical truths can only be ascertained through the use of reason
      >believing
      again:
      >what I’m saying has nothing to do with belief, it can all be verified through the use of reason

Anonymous

[…]

>can’t argue with the actual facts
      >keeps repeating the same nonsense and complains about me repeating the same answers because he refuses to read them
      >starts talking about some delusional Abrahamic death cult for no reason whatsoever
      nice try
      time to turn on the good old noggin, perhaps?

Anonymous

I bet this scrote "reasoned" why this is a good thing just like how you "reasoned" your phony beliefs that you will NEVER bring to the attention of a scientific community because you have already "reasoned" to yourself that no one would believe you with the lie that science can’t prove the metaphysical when it clearly can.

Anonymous

We are ONE
      We all Share ONE Power.
      This is the Power of God

Anonymous

No

Anonymous

And I will never regret what I post because you dumbasses can’t even tell the difference between reality and fiction. There is literally nothing to fear from some cuck who passes off his thoughts as facts lmao

Anonymous

[…]

>pretending to be anything but a garden gnome
      >keeps insanely rambling about Abrahamic death cults for zero reason
      well, if that’s not a sign that you’ve resigned to the actual facts as I’ve presented them, nothing is
      >Fact of the matter is that you never presented any facts
      everything I’ve presented is a fact
      >your beliefs
      let’s quote myself once more:
      >what I’m saying has nothing to do with belief, it can all be verified through the use of reason
      time to learn the difference between belief and knowledge
      >you think you’re gaining something out of this
      hilarious projection of your own attitude
      >trying to convince me
      let’s quote myself again:
      >I’m not trying to convince anyone, I just speak the truth and let it fend for itself, the truth always wins in the end
      but it’s another interesting peek into your shoddy mental workings, I suppose, thinking that everything is about "convincing" someone else if "beliefs", rather than simply speaking the truth and letting it fend for itself, as any rational person does
      >Honestly, I hope something bad does happen to you
      yikes, that went from a Messiah complex to sadistic personality disorder rather quickly
      like I said previously, you might want to talk to a psychologist about that

Anonymous

gnomish fingers typed this response. You can tell because the Hallmark of the garden gnome is mincing words, which is literally what this scrote is doing.
        My money is on this scrote having a bleached, then blue-dyed scrote poof, for bangs, and obesity.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

>I can only keep repeating the things I say because I’m not even a man. I’m less than that and hollow on the inside.

Anonymous

>complains about me repeating things
              >refuses to read them, and repeats the same falsehoods over and over, prompting me to repeat what I’ve already addressed those falsehoods with
              very smart

Anonymous

also
              >complains about me repeating things
              >literally repeats the same things over and over again themselves
              hypocrite thou art

Anonymous

You literally don’t deserve better because that’s all you do. Fact of the matter is if your shit was legit, you wouldn’t be on here trying to convince strangers of your weird ass psyop. Otherwise, you’d present your "reasoning" to the scientific community. Instead you’re like some cheap knock off philosopher because that’s about as much as you are worth as an individual. You can only speculate and never prove. Don’t have the capacity to prove it, but you have the capacity to talk. Teaching you how to read and write was a mistake.

Anonymous

>complained about repetition a few posts ago
                  >literally repeats himself word for word for the twentieth time
                  interesting

Anonymous

The fact you keep going the way you have been proves that your reasoning was defeated sis. It’s on you for wasting your time but at least you were good for a laugh. Though, you’re not gonna convince anyone of significance with that delusion of yours. Better off writing a book and see how many people actually buy into your garbage, oh wait, but you can’t prove it. You can only convince yourself of it via "reasoning".

Anonymous

>weird ass psyop
                  >thinks the incontrovertible fact that everything is unified at the deepest level of reality is a "psyop"
                  >convince
                  >still doesn’t understand that the truth fends for itself
                  >scientific community
                  >still doesn’t understand that science deals with empiricism, and that metaphysical facts are the domain of reason
                  >speculate
                  >still thinks using reason to ascertain metaphysical facts is speculation, when it’s the diametric opposite
                  this is quite amusing

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VDGr4Vw.gif

Now you’re lying out of your ass. I only bring it up because I know it offends you because that’s what you are. I haven’t even been talking about it but telling you to prove your claims that isn’t simply, "think like how I do sis and you can see the light" like a freaking idiot would. No credentials, no proof, and passing off your thoughts as facts proves you’re full of shit. It’s not hard to act through text so don’t think you’re anything of worth in that regard.

Mad Poet

If you haven’t experienced it, you don’t know. If you have, you do know. It’s as simple as that. Stop thinking. Stop perceiving. Recognize yourself as united with the absolute. Or don’t; it doesn’t matter.

Anonymous

brilliantly put
        yet another anon who understands, that’s great

Anonymous

[…]

it’s hilarious how the ignorant try to pin everything they don’t understand on Abrahamic death cults for zero reason, even when what’s being said is so opposed to said death cults that they’d ban you from their community from communicating it
      can’t make it up, really

Anonymous

[…]

/poo/ called, they miss you over there
      be a good boy and return now

Anonymous
      Captain Nemo of the Eltreum

>being this scrotebrained
      https://youtu.be/kTXTPe3wahc

Anonymous
      Anonymous

teg

Anonymous

seething is part of it

Anonymous

Sorry, the alternative would require infinite energy.

Anonymous

The One is the demiurge, he is All, the best way for him to keep us imprisonned is to annihilate our ego, our sense of Self

That is why 99% of spiritual paths will lead you to ego death,submission to the One, to "God", to the universe, to nature etc

Anonymous

Death is always an option. No one hold you here. Feel free to explore hell.

Anonymous

Except you’re literally made of the same stuff as everything else in the Universe

Anonymous

Find an ounce of gold in my body. I triple dare you.

Anonymous

i just read this and realized i am actually god, thanks op.

Anonymous

Everything is God. The creator, experiencer and experienced are one and the same.

Anonymous

Legit scrotebrained.

Anonymous

What’s your understandings of reality and why do you believe them to be this way?

Anonymous

Oh you madlad, you actually came to LULZ and told them like I suggested. Look how hard they seethe.

Anonymous

Lmao turned out to be a great experiment

Anonymous

Lmao turned out to be a great experiment

So there is communications going on? The anti-semite was right?

Anonymous

Idk, I just posted this to /b/ yesterday and someone suggested (probably jokingly) that it was better suited for LULZ, but it has managed to garner up some interesting conversation in both threads haha

Anonymous

Na, you’re lying. You were talking to him like you knew him. Honestly, I believe that the anti-semite is among your ranks because he clearly seemed to be correct.

Anonymous

Take your meds anon.

Anonymous

that was me.
            I suggested you post it here, because LULZ people go nuts for this stuff.
            There is no collusion, just coincidence.

Anonymous

If everything you see is an expression (transitory==fake) of the same principle (laws of nature) then we are one

Anonymous
      Lucifer
      Anonymous

You are as much your body as you are everything you know outside your body

Anonymous

dude you’re kinda whack sis like your vibes are kinda off buddy

Anonymous

I don’t like your energy maaaan

Anonymous

How can one brain influence all other brains if one becomes influential enough?

Anonymous

After reviewing this thread thoroughly I can only conclude that there is a coordinated psy op going on in this thread. For what reasons? I don’t know. I don’t even believe the anti-semite was legitimate either. I think the core posters are working together and clearly presented evidence via their posts that there is communications going on. A lot of x threads also seem to have similar posters working together. I haven’t been on LULZ for years but this place was bad before but these people have made it much worse. Like there isn’t even legitimate discussion happening anymore. It’s just a bunch of posters trying to force their beliefs it seems.

Anonymous

we are neither oneness nor separate things.
      depends on frame of reference but truth is
      free from frames of reference.
      it is our mind that bothers so much on these.
      our mind thinks we are one or we are not one.
      if we allow frame of reference than yes we are
      oneness when it is seen from x but when seen
      from y, it is separate beings.

Anonymous

Not understanding things is fine, you aren’t necessarily one of the people that this even refers to, you may just be window dressing that exists only to flesh out reality for the people it does refer to.

Look at something like World of Warcraft, not every character has an actual human being behind it, there are good characters and evil characters that exist just to give the players a better story.

The God of the Bible is three individuals simultaneously and he is at the same time considered the one true God. God is by definition omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, he is in all places at the same time, sees all and knows all, we are "children of God" and therefore we are made of God from and in his image.

We are the learning mind of God, we are how God is experiencing creation and one day if we reach our spiritual potential we will return to the whole to again be at one with God.

Anonymous

There is only one god in the bible. The creator.

Anonymous

And yet Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God, the trinity is three separate beings and yet at the same time one showing that God is not limited to being one single entity.

Why anyone would believe that the creator of the universe is one being that exists in one place baffles me, God is everything and everyone.

Anonymous

No such thing. Jesus christ is a sacrificial lamb of God. A pawn in the game of creation. God is God alone. I am what I am. God is God. You are You.

Anonymous

Throughout recorded history on every corner of the globe there have come men who have understood more about the nature of our existence, I believe that these men have had a larger spark of divinity within them which has enabled them to see the truth.

You don’t have to believe it, this is my belief, I don’t force it on anyone and I don’t pay anyone to participate in it.

Anonymous

I doubt it considering no one knows who they are unless you specifically go looking for people associated with your religion. Everyone knows who George Washington is though.

Anonymous

And I believe I am greater than all of them.

Anonymous

The only part of the universe you perceive is always in your head, you don’t perceive things directly, your brain interprets them and sends the information to your consciousness, all you ever knew was in your head all along.

Anonymous

[…]

I can absolutely assure you that I’m not part of any psy-op or any group for that matter, this is just my personal belief and understanding of the nature of the universe and consciousness.

Anonymous

Whatever you say man.

Anonymous

I am the One and you are not. You can receive your participation award at the ticket redemption booth.

Anonymous

*- on your way out of the arcade.

Anonymous

I think we’re clones that might still be inter-connected in a way. Still lineages exist that might be attempted to be preserved or alienated. Basically the simple concepts that were taught to you since a child are the truth.

Anonymous

We’re not. You don’t even know who I am.

Lucifer
      Anonymous

It’s a cope for failures. Anyone who is successful or attractive is rightfully disgusted at the thought of “being one with” everyone. God made them seperate so they could ascend the garbage.

Anonymous

when i read about this stuff i thought it would be awesome
      turns out im just a schizo now that cant hold a job

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>How does anyone believe this garbage?
      By convincing themselves they have the power to bend other’s to their will when they don’t.

Anonymous

Dunno. The very idea of being "one" with Africans is enough to make me retch

Anonymous

You can literally prove it yourself, that’s the entire point. It’s not about belief, it’s something you can test out by yourself.

Anonymous

How?

Anonymous

literally the first post in this thread

Anonymous

So should I become a yogi in the himalayas?

Anonymous

Because nothing exists outside of itself and there is no such thing as "other-worldly".

Anonymous

God is the universe. We’re all separate ideas that interact via our material incarnations.

Anonymous

A strange song is rising from the ground, a song of joy, and the winds
      of the heavens proclaim it.

Hark! It grows above the sound of winds and storms.

It is the voice of the Singularity, the voice of Nature, the voice of God crying out her sirens

Anonymous

This thread reads like warmed over dogshit. You two garden gnomes need to knock it off.

Anonymous

Can any of you tell which anons actually think Reality itself is about them?

Anonymous

There’s unfortunately no convincing evidence against solipsism for me

Anonymous

that didn’t answer the question did it?

Anonymous

It takes a tragedy to teach a man.

Anonymous

By shoving DMT up their ass and calling it enlightenment.

Anonymous

>denying who you really are
      Well played, sir.

Anonymous

as long as we are depended on outside sources for our own continuation we indeed are one in the same boat

Anonymous

It’s the eternal human chauvinism, the belief that we’re too important to just fade when we die like animals do. Combine this with mental gymnastics to explain why we don’t and you got the "one" is the universe and so am I so I don’t fade when I die because I’m THAT important.

Viewing 89 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.