Was tech better when it wasn’t full of nerds pretending they’re women?

Home Forums General & off-topic Was tech better when it wasn’t full of nerds pretending they’re women?

• This topic has 113 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Was tech better when tech nerds weren’t busy pretending they’re women?

Anonymous

MtF chudism is highly correlated with autism-spectrum. Basically, if you’re an aspie or autist, and raised in a feminized environment where masculinity is punished, it makes sense to want to become the least difficult gender for your upbringing and personality

Anonymous

yes? obviously?
      the whole internet was better before this shit + normies

Anonymous

the reality is that the male gender is outdated and harmful in current society. trannies are doing the most logical thing given the circumstance

Anonymous

>outdated and harmful
        Who’s going to protect your sister when joggers rape them then?

Anonymous

>Who’s going to protect your sister when joggers rape them then?
          jogger rape is a very small problem, and they are getting sissified too

Then why do we need diversity, which mostly consists of fighting age non onions men with radical ideologies? With the way things are going half of western europe will have sharia law in ten years

>Then why do we need diversity
          diversity in the cultural sense? helps prevent stagnation and encourage innovation and stimulation. but the main reason for "diversity" is that we need more human capital, which immigrants provide. our unique position lets us selectively import desirable people for the system: both the scrotebrained, low-iq underclass servants and the high-iq strivers
          >which mostly consists of fighting age non onions men with radical ideologies
          that isn’t a problem on a large scale. they become sissies too.
          >With the way things are going half of western europe will have sharia law in ten years
          fake and scrotebrained and you know it. in any case why do you oppose sharia law if you don’t like feminism or diversity?

Anonymous

>jogger rape is a very small problem
            Not in France. The opposite is happening. Jogger rapes are more and more frequent. Funny thing is lgbt have been complaining that they’re getting assaulted regularly by Muslims.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47799288

Anonymous

In my city. Muggings have become more common but since onions elected a green party mayor, they’re in broad daylight. And they target everyone, not just old rich ladies

Anonymous

Wouldn’t you want more muslims in that case?

Anonymous

No. Lgbt is a European past time.
                White supremacy and Lgbt go hand in hand.

Anonymous

>diversity in the cultural sense? helps prevent stagnation and encourage innovation and stimulation.
            Assimilating everyone under the same mcdonalds corporate consoomer culture is not innovation, its stagnation.
            >but the main reason for "diversity" is that we need more human capital, which immigrants provide. our unique position lets us selectively import desirable people for the system: both the scrotebrained, low-iq underclass servants and the high-iq strivers
            Except you mostly import worthless refugees who are fighting age men that leave their families and children behind so they can leech off the welfare system. Importing people who work has its own problems because multiculturalism breeds suspicion and hostility since no one can understand each other, who would have thought. People are too busy being suspicious of each other to develop their own cultures and so begin to stagnate.
            >that isn’t a problem on a large scale. they become sissies too.
            Sissies can’t innovate or build society, they can only regurgitate the same nonsense. They’re maimed in every humanly conceivable way and you can see society start to buckle as they grow in number.
            >why do you oppose sharia law if you don’t like feminism or diversity?
            Not the anon you’re replying to but I would literally immigrate to Afghanistan tomorrow if the Taliban offered me a nice enough salary. I think a lot of people would.

Anonymous

This is exactly the problem
          >Oohhh, masculinity? Yikes, we have to take care of that or you’ll go around raping women.

Anonymous

Truth is there’s a 50% chance you’ll all have a nice day. An entire demographic of people and just cut it in half and get rid of them via mass grave. That’s just your reality.
        And it’s not a "flip a coin, heads you die instantly and tails you do not". It’s more of a long, painful, never ending lifestyle filled with primitive tools of upkeep and process, so after however long you last (in pain every day and not even passing for your troubles), after a painful rest of your life, there’s a good chance you’ll KYS. The reality is: you don’t have a nice day because of some random variable; you do it because of the reality you’re going into.

And I’m not even transphobic. It’s just when you idiots try to say idiotic things to the world on your way down.
        Do whatever you want, but please shut the fuck up chud.

Anonymous

rent free

Anonymous

Sure whatever you say. Not my life that’ll be painful dilation for the rest of my life, until I 50/50 killing myself at 50. Cya.

Anonymous

I think another possibility is suicidal people go trans to see if the extra clout from being a chud will improve their lives.

Anonymous

You are woke af my friend

Anonymous

Thats not true, many of them live long happy lives of dilating and never passing

Anonymous

Then why do we need diversity, which mostly consists of fighting age non onions men with radical ideologies? With the way things are going half of western europe will have sharia law in ten years

Anonymous

>non onions
          Remind me, what word gets replaced?

Anonymous

ꜱoy! ꜱoylent! Mods who made this filter are ꜱoyboys

Anonymous

You know you scrotes could have just said no right?

Anonymous

>half of western europe will have sharia law in ten years
          Woke af. Islam will end gays, pedos, and trannies.

Anonymous

>islam will end gays
            wew lad
            Don’t ever look up what they do to men in dresses in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, etc.
            >inb4 deflection
            >inb4 misinformation

Anonymous

I’m unironically starting to think it’s necessary evil.
            let’s face it, our culture is dead, everyone is a scrote or support them, we have no will to fight, everyone is ashamed of our glorious past.
            whereas muslims don’t give a shit, allah’s will is their will and allah said to kill the koufar and they will, end of the discussion.
            we will crawl in front of them like the subhumans we are, waiting for our turn to be beheaded.
            if there is a resistance in place I will join it and if we manage to win the first win we will have to do will be to end what mudslims started by removing the crawling subhumans who submitted before their new goatfucker inbred overlords.
            they may win the first battle but their weak dna won’t allow them to rule for long.

Anonymous

this is true and why MtFs are higher IQ (iirc gynephilic trans women have a mean IQ of 121!!) – they’re more likely to realize this and transition early

Anonymous

121iq should be enough to realize that there is no such thing as transitioning.
          More like 12.1iq

Anonymous

This, my IQ is 130 and I hate being a man, but I strive to be the manliest man I can be since there is no alternative.

Anonymous

>I strive to be the manliest man I can be since there is no alternative.
              for me the alternative is just not to get more masculine

Anonymous

you’re only repressing yourself and are going to feel worse in the long run

Anonymous

The feminization of society spells doom for everyone, which is why trannies and white people need to be genocided now.
        After that, men and ftms can live in the new manly utopia

Anonymous

reminder: white people are all racist and we should kill that specific race just genocide them
          disagree with me and youre literally hitler

Anonymous

so the entirety of america is safe then?
            after all, they are not white

Anonymous

>white people are all racist
            You guys keep blacks in absolute poverty ridden shit neighborhoods without basic services and put mexican children in cages. White people need to dissapear

Anonymous

black people keep themselves there, and the mexican children are brought here by child traffickers paid by parents. your blame is misplaced.

Anonymous

>keep blacks in absolute poverty ridden shit neighborhoods without basic services and put mexican children in cages
              woke af, death to scrotex and latinx

Anonymous

why does this shit get replies
        its not even effortful bait

Anonymous

It’s funny how chud in tech basically means MTF and everyone knows it. FTM is completely irrelevant.

Anonymous

Not just in tech tbh

Anonymous

What’s crazy is that in the general populace FtM is becoming more common than MtF, because teen girls give into peer pressure and trends easily. One girl goes trans, then suddenly all her friends go trans as well. MtF is largely fueled by autism and autogynaphilia so they concentrate around specific subjects like politics and tech, rather than being represented by the general populace.

Anonymous

I thought FtM correlates with autism as well.

Anonymous

every CS student builds a simple compiler. if you didn’t your program was shit and you wasted money.

Anonymous

>money
        Lmao Americans are really just useful goys

Anonymous

did you build a compiler or not?

Anonymous

Yeah I did. And I didn’t pay shit.
            T. European

Anonymous

You’re paying for school through taxes, scrotebrain.

Anonymous

99.99% of people don’t go into debt to pay taxes though.

Anonymous

>I don’t understand how taxes work
              >the response
              Taxing shifts responsibility to the older generations (since most people won’t pay into the system until 18). Unlike with a loan, the taxes are paid your entire working life.
              Not saying one system is better than the other but a loan-woke af system involves only those attending college paying for it.

Anonymous

Taxes aren’t (((interest))) bearing and publicly funding secondary education isn’t expensive when you don’t meme 80% of your population into it for no reason.

Anonymous

>bearing and publicly funding secondary education isn’t expensive when you don’t meme 80% of your population into it for no reason.
                  Those who don’t attend subsidize those that do. And while you may believe it’s not necessary in the modern world, it is if you want to be competitive. Blue collar jobs will be automated to the point you need a degree to be involved.

Anonymous

I want to say "this" but language and compiler classes are usually electives at most state schools last time I checked. Given that was over a decade ago

Anonymous

But I did not pay for my degree.
        I also did not build a compiler. Instead I learned automata and type theory (worst freaking classes).
        I am now a compiler engineer though.

Anonymous

Some trannies are all right. For example, Leah Rowe. His/Her website is pure gold wih no JS, no bullshit, it loads in a split second, contains all the valuable info, is easy to navigate. Libreboot is brilliant piece of code also. Instructions on installing Libreboot are clear and with no bullshit. Yeah, Leah Rowe is woke af chud and a great programmer.

Anonymous

His website also hosts his mutilated dick, I’m lazy so someone else has to link it

Anonymous

I think he took it down after someone made a thread here about it

Anonymous

Spooky-tier genius makes its own rules. Most trannies (or otherwise) are mere mortals and so don’t get that privilege.

Anonymous

A reasonable opinion about a chud? Am I on LULZ?

Anonymous

if a cat tries to be a mouse, become a mouse in its headspace, calls itself a mouse, it will never get the right answer. it can search for the small bits of linkage between all the different thoughts it has and find similarities (between the two animals, genders etc) sure, but it never gets to prove that it’s a cat.
      it doesnt make this a complicated question/work.

Anonymous

this was deboonked by Snopes.

Anonymous

there’s something in the water, food, or tool supply creating these deviants.

Anonymous

wtf hacker?
      ꜱoy! ꜱoylent! Mods who made this filter are ꜱoyboys

Anonymous

no chuds allowed beyond this post:

Anonymous

hi

Anonymous

not a woman

Anonymous

gnomish hands typed that

Anonymous

>LULZ – technology

Anonymous

how do we use technology to devise and bring to fruition a final solution LULZ?

Anonymous

Eh? Put off the shelf face recognition onto off the shelf drone, mount off the shelf gun on it and let it do the cleaning.
          Tech is already here.

Anonymous

>l/g/bt more lkke

Anonymous

Trannies live rent free in anons mind thread #38383837382819 on LULZ. They don’t breed and suicide often, the problem solves itself. Stop worrying you dumb flabby insecure scrotes.

Anonymous

The chud in charge of Pennsyslvania’s COVID response murdered a bunch of people in nursing homes and was rewarded with a cabinet position by Biden. Just because someone doesn’t breed doesn’t mean they can’t be destructive and harmful to society.

Anonymous

ooh she thaid th’ f word ooh edgy grrrl

Anonymous

Yes.

Anonymous

>when tech nerds weren’t busy pretending they’re anime women
      that’s how we got the monopoly of MS, the monopoly of Apple and the monopoly of Google.

Anonymous

that Alan Turing scrote would probably have already chopped his dick off and reanmed himself Ada Turing if he was alive today

Anonymous

When people make these twitter threads, why don’t they give a link to the post they are using and an archive link of said post?
      Am I supposed to believe this is real just because you took a screenshot of it?
      This twitter post is probably just some scrote or OP making shit up so that they get attention since they were probably neglected as a child.

Anonymous

Tech and science have reached the point where only mentally ill people can fuel progress

This is why the globohomo is interested in making kids go chud, so that people go off rails earlier and become even more obscenely scrotebrained and obsessed, otherwise they have no chance of making any meaningful intellectual contributions. You dress them in skirts by age 6 and they’ll start building compilers by age 8, otherwise they’ll be 18 jizzing away all their mana, drinking beer and getting laid. That can’t be allowed.

Embracing satanic influences like chudism and witchcraft is the only way humanity can continue making scientific progress unless there’s a development that completely circumvents the problem such as drastic improvement in brain qualities or prolonged life spans

Anonymous

>LULZ – chudlogy
      Fuck you /poo/ scrotes for bringing these threads here, and fuck the chud janitors for allowing this shit to stay.

Anonymous

post wound

Anonymous

You first. /poo/ is chud central.

Anonymous

Not a polscrote and not a chud.

Anonymous

>creating a … open source world
              >pay $10 to unlock

Anonymous

it’s the hottest meme for people with life crises, you’d have been an otherkin 20 years ago

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous
      Anonymous

yes, they should be pretending to be foxes instead, like the good old days

Anonymous

>when tech nerds weren’t busy pretending they’re anime women
      must have been before the 90s because i can’t remember such a time

Anonymous

>gender dysphoria
      you dont have gender dysphoria, you’re a porn addict. simple as.

what do all these trannies have in common? hyper sexualizing of women, complete out of touch what being a woman really is. for them its all about being sexy, and slutty and being bonked by men.

this is not dysphoria, this is sex/porn addiction.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.