Was Moses real?

Home Forums History Was Moses real?

• This topic has 70 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

was moses real?

Anonymous

No

Anonymous

Yes.

Anonymous

Yes.

Source: I was there. I remember it. Reincarnation.

Anonymous

Unironically no
      I think even most garden gnomes are even willing to admit he isn’t real

Anonymous

no but its possible hes woke af on one person or multiple people

Anonymous

Bronze age history is simultaneously completely mythological and entirely historical. Its a classic paradox of the era where none of the claims of the famous narratives can be verified, but neither can the be refuted.

Anonymous

Basically this. The LBA collapse has made it impossible to verify or refute basically anything from the same time period, which just so happens to include everything from Exodus to Joshua.

Anonymous

Trojan War included?

Anonymous

Yes, seeing as the only records we have of it are from the Iliad and the Odyssey, two survivors of a larger series of writings that didn’t survive, and a few other poems, meaning it was pure luck that we managed to actually get them.

Anonymous

Yeah exactly, you might find some city that might have been troy, you might find some tomb that could be Agamemnon, but you won’t be certain. And if you take the source at face value, are you now going to believe that Ares fought alongside Trojan soldiers at a real place?

Anonymous

>are you now going to believe that Ares fought alongside Trojan soldiers at a real place?
            it’s entirely unironically possible

Anonymous

>here’s your god bro!

Anonymous

Was the staff of Moses real? Was Egypt real? Was the royal seal real? Was Moses’ mom real? Was the burning bush real? Was the blood on the door posts real event? Was Abraham’s family going to Egypt real? Was Joseph really sold into slavery to Egypt real? Were the plagues of Egypt real? Were the chariots they rode and the horses real? Were the lusts of Israelite women real for Egyptian stallions? Were Khopeshes real? Were Pharoah false godkings real that were tyrants towards their slave builders? Was the Nile a real river? Is Land of Canaan real? Is Ham real? Is the writings on Babylonian walls real? Is it real that the ancients ate grain?

Just trying to help, it seems what this thread is doing.

Anonymous

>Is Ham real?
        Can confirm. Had it for breakfast with eggs.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1632812647689.jpg

I believe that Jesus came out of Egypt was real. People can see the attacks of unbelief daily and know Jesus Christ is real because of persecution alone.

Matthew 13:24-30 KJV
          > The Parable of the Weeds
          (Ezekiel 17:1-10)

24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Anonymous

I thought that Jesus came out of Mary in Bethlehem.

Anonymous

You’re being artistically specific.

And scrotebrainedly unspecific would be
              >I thought that Jesus came from Heaven.
              Quit. God is not three different people. And I do ‘t deserve to be mistreated by your stinking odours. have a nice day please.

Anonymous

Well you said Jesus came out of Egypt, which is a strange thing to say, since he was born outside of Egypt. Don’t you think?

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/UJHYkAr.gif

I said quit being specific. Tell the whole story if you want to. Fill in the blanks. Quit asking people to do it for you.

Anonymous

But like, why did you say Jesus came from Egypt.

Anonymous

You actually already know the story, you already filled in some things. I’m waiting. Why don’t you just address the thread, don’t target me.

Psalm 33:10
                      King James Version
                      10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.

Hurry, your time is running out.

Isaiah 54:15
                      King James Version
                      15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Acts 28:6 King James Version
                      6 Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

Anonymous

So you really think that your replies make sense don’t you?

Anonymous

The Bible wouldn’t be God’s Word if it didn’t.

Yes, and he was afro-egyptian, as were the original garden gnomes. The garden gnomes of today are levantine converts

Where in the Word does it say Moses was afro-Egyptian? This is how we know you are just another Blacked Return to Monke poster.

Anonymous

Where in the bible does it say Jesus was Egyptian lol.

Anonymous

See, why do you ask me? Why don’t you know the Bible if you are acting like other people don’t? Don’t do this, never do this.

Hosea 11:1
                        When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Matthew 2:15
                        And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Anonymous

Bible says Bethlehem
                        After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the garden gnomes? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Anonymous

Hosea and Matthew are the Bible. Don’t pretend to be that dense. I at least got you to fill in one blank.

Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Anonymous

Do you think Judea is in Egypt?

Anonymous

No, when you are being asked to fill in the blanks, it means you have to do the work, not me. I’m relaxing while you fidget under heat. SQUIRM, WORM.

Anonymous

Yeah you seem pretty relaxed.

Anonymous

The LORD gave me a bounty of images that places me above that of text only people on an image board.

Why were you referring to yourself as ‘we’?

In that comment ‘we’ refers to all of us in the thread’s comment chain, since it starts with not listing any evidence about Egypt. We relied on belief alone, and used your own unbelief and persecution against you.

Anonymous

The lord gave you the Alice videogame? And what do you mean by us? Am I talking to one person or do you have multiple voices in your head?

Anonymous

You turned the conversation dumb.

Anonymous

You know they make medication that can help you with your problems.

Anonymous

You will be taking that medication in eternity to help you with yours.

Anonymous

I just want you to get the help you need.

Anonymous

You don’t seem to understand when you are being told no, and will be bitten.

Anonymous

Bible says Bethlehem in 2 Gospels and says nazareth in other 2. Read John, dummy. The ultimate message is it doesn’t matter where he was born, he could have been born in california and it wouldn’t change he’s the Christ and my master

Anonymous

He literally physically came back to Israel years after they fled into Egypt to hide from Herod, you scrotebrain.

Anonymous

made up story

Anonymous

There is literally zero evidence of the garden gnomes being enslaved and brought to Egypt. They were native Egyptians who followed the cult of Aten and were expelled from Egypt after the fall of the 18th dynasty. They were afro Egyptian.

P. S. I’m not black, but you’re clearly garden gnomed if that hurts your butt so much

Anonymous

We aren’t talking about evidence, I said I believe Jesus came out of Egypt, and used persecution from unbelief as evidence. Which you just gave more. Then you asserted your race-hate agenda.

We re-assert to have a nice day. Bill Clinton’s skin isn’t black, it’s red.

Anonymous

How many people are we talking to right now?

Anonymous

One Alice Gamer poster. These are my own screenshots of my own playthrough on my own computer. Kthx.

Anonymous

Why were you referring to yourself as ‘we’?

Anonymous

was Egypt real? Did ancient people eat grains? Boom, undeniable evidence for the trinity!

Anonymous

I accept your concession.

Anonymous

I know Egypt was/is real and locusts, frogs, etc. are all real.

Anonymous

Yes, and he was afro-egyptian, as were the original garden gnomes. The garden gnomes of today are levantine converts

Anonymous

As if people on LULZ need to be protected from the likes of this Internet Agent Trash. They pretend to ask innocent questions. I’m not going to repent to Jesus for mutilating them with Scripture and Screenshots. They deserved it. Let them go tattle to their dotguv about the mean Alice gamers posting to repent of their Madness.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1632816204766.webm

Which is ironically only one poster. Yes, God did tell me to play American McGee’s Alice (2000) woke af on Quake 3 Arena’s id tech engine. It’s a wakeup call to return to American Western made video games. But God doesn’t want a specific revival, He wants spiritual Israel to be a nation about Liberty in all things. Not just LULZ. We are all supposed to be sharing what the LORD says. Not just ironically one person. I do catch God telling me things sometimes on here, but it’s never a poster with images, and fruit of their own.

Anonymous

It’s always an antichrist poster as well, trying to find a weak point. Which they will never find. God is not a dragon with a missing scale. He’s just a tride and true living God.

Anonymous

Leftoids and (((academics))) hate him and rabidly deny his existence, so he must have been real.

Anonymous

>schizo is having a transient meltdown
      kek, Christianity is truly the religion of mental illness

Anonymous

Yes. Almost all the Prophets both pre and exilic make mention of him and his revelation from God, which he set down in writing

Anonymous

Obviously.

Anonymous

[…]

Appalling tbh

Anonymous

FBI Agents that get mad when you tell them what the Bible says that can dox it when they call people a garden gnome. Moses was at least whiter than black which is provable because Moses specifically married a black woman and God turned Miriam’s skin deathly pale with a disease [Numbers 12:10]. These people come in and threaten us to do a little dance for them and if we do not dance for them they threaten to break things as if it is within their power to get mad at what the Bible says.

Anonymous

Between the person’s death and the first mention of their name in a non-religous source:
      >Muhammad of Islam – 8 years
      >Jesus – 60ish years
      >Moses – over 1,000 years

Interpret that as you will.

Anonymous

Pretty neat to see an actual schizo, usually its just hyperbole when you call someone a schizo.

Anonymous

In the name of Jesus Christ, no. We told you devil frogs no.

There is nothing you can do to cripple the life abundant promise of Jesus. Nor eternal life.

Anonymous

A schizo is a person whose symptoms can’t be controlled with medication, they can’t do what most people can do without getting help. And you are definately one of those.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id