Take the van pill

Home Forums General & Off-topic Take the van pill

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>Buy van
      >Build livable room inside
      >Park van on unowned property, and start small farm, or even just buy an acre of land.
      >start small farm, and build small home
      >if ever discovered, just leave, because you have the van
      Why havent you taken the van pill yet?

Anonymous

doesn’t take much carpentry to turn a cargo van into a comfortable mobile home.

Anonymous

See that square in the middle? Thats your shitter. You don’t have a shower.

Anonymous

You can shit outside like our ancestors did for thousands of years.

Anonymous

sure, but then dont post on pol about how great it is

Anonymous

>no shower
          >giant body of water in background of pic related…

Anonymous

Comfortable for what? Three fucking days. Houselets are insufferable. There is no future living in that glorified closet

Anonymous

Vans are good for saving on rent and being mobile. But the lifestyle still implies you’re wage cucking like crazy and deeply dependent on multiple systems of society. I’d only do it temporarily to save up to buy land, build a cabin and eventually stop wage cucking.

Anonymous

Funny how you wont show where the shit bucket is stored.
            Also you wont show that you need to hook up to power to run the PC in there or you will drain the battery. You have to runt he van just to have cool air or a heater and there are no blinds on the windows so it gets cold in there. I’ve had a van and an RV and the RV is so much better.

>implying
            RV cucks are so defensive. Is it that thing where you buy things you can’t afford and then mold your identity around those things to justify the price? I said vans are even worse. If you were a literate homeowner you would incorporate that into your interpretation of the text.

>defensive
            >reality = being defensive
            sure thing van cuck.

Anonymous

>a nice rainy morning
              >let me just grab a coffee and then go outside in the rain to shit in a bucket
              >the good life

Most people use these composting toilets, that they claim are completely odourless. I know poor country diverse folk in Romania or Moldova or something where they still use horse draw carts use a similar technique in their outhouses that they also claim is odourless.
              But there are people that can’t afford a composting toiler and do indeed shit into plastic bags in a confined space, kek.

Anonymous

Watch the videos.
                >omg this toilet is so great
                >all we have to do is stir the shit regularly and mix it with dogfood or some shit
                >it only takes 30% of the living space and our constant attention
                >yeah it sometimes smells

Anonymous

>bag shitters
                They use those bags for Jenkem.

There is not a road legal RV that is larger than my master bedroom and i only have 2300sf. Thats just the bedroom not including the 2 walkin closets, master bath….or of course the rest of the house. To even consider an RV as an alternative to a house, much less a studio apartment is faulty. RVs are glorified.campers. theyre one step up from a tent. Ive camped in both and the price of an RV precludes it being worth owninv for that putpose. If you can live in an arV and not hate life after 1 month youre a special person

>implying chad RVers don’t have a house
                >implying master race RVers don’t stay at comfy RV resorts
                I would rather live in an RV then a van if i had the choice.

Anonymous

I use one in my house. It is completely odorless and cost me about $50.00 to make.

Anonymous

>I use one in my house. It is completely odorless and cost me about $50.00 to make.

Plot twist: It’s not odorless. You’ve grown accustomed to the odor, that’s all.

Invite someone over and watch how fast they make an excuse to leave.

(Please note I I said "invite" and not "kidnap.")

Anonymous

>a nice rainy morning
            >let me just grab a coffee and then go outside in the rain to shit in a bucket
            >the good life

Anonymous

maybe them drinking coffee blocks out the smell of their own shit int he bucket.

Anonymous

Come back in 30 years and let us know how the van life is doing.
            Are there any van life folks that are going on 30+ years of vanning?

Anonymous

I’m sure there’s some Irish or Gypsies or some other traveler type person in Europe that has that kind of mileage.

Anonymous

Goddamn..1 photo and like 9 shwrp corners the person who finished the inside of that clearly wasnt the person staying it it….looks great…..enjoy that constant bruises

Anonymous

>shits in a home depot pale
        >"now this is living!"
        jejs

Anonymous

>live in the pod goy
        >own nothing goy

Anonymous

where do I plug my gamer pc

Anonymous

>raise chickens
      >Chickens leave
      >Wasted digits

Anonymous

So put up wire in your hidey hole property. Noone will know.

Anonymous

Nowhere to store firearms, extra BCG, ammo, magazines.

Nowhere to raise children

Not a proper house for a wife

If you don’t have a house, no one will actually believe you own the land you are staying on

No proper shower/bath

Essentially a can screams that you are too lazy to build a small lodge/house and will be forever alone.

Anonymous

Its an alternative to living in a tent, and you can always build a home if you buy the property. Buying a house or an apartment now is retarded.

Anonymous

>Buying a house or an apartment now is retarded.

In a city, this is true.
          Unfortunately, more and more people are waking up and realising this.
          Fortunately there’s still a fuckload of low population density regions to move to (for now)

Anonymous

>buy condo
          >value increase 35% in last year
          >apparently I’m retard

Hmmm

Sage

Get back to us next year when your condo is a bomb crater

Anonymous

I bought a house for 260k, put 95k down and now it’s worth 340k. I’m happy with my decision.

Anonymous

Raising children is not about their material conditions, it’s about teaching them right and wrong.

Anonymous

Eh gypsies do it. They’re not all petty thieves and vandals, they live the ultimate "leave me alone" existence next to the Amish.
        Based.

Anonymous

but where do you shit?

Anonymous

In your condo you only live in the van when you are making youtube videos.

Godfather

In the sink, of course.

Anonymous

I would go outside.
        dig a hole
        take a shit
        fill hole in
        use water or the sea to wash my ass
        have bar of soap to clean
        job done (I’ve done this many times) toilets and showers are modern inventions.

Anonymous

I see the Indian VPNs are back up.

Anonymous

>toilets and showers are modern inventions.

They’re modern inventions for a reason, you stupid faggot. You think people 100 years ago invented them just for fun? Or by accident? They invented them because pooping in a hole in the woods in the middle of winter with insects flying around your dick is a nightmare. They invented them because trying to bathe in freezing or filthy water is a nightmare. Or let me guess — you’re going to shit in your lake, and also drink from it?

Fuck you retards are retarded. I hope you all die. Just please don’t take normal people down with you.

Anonymous

>They invented them because trying to bathe in freezing or filthy water is a nightmare.

People didn’t bathe outside back then, retard.

Anonymous

I know that, you stupid fucking illiterate faggot. I was only responding to the original post where he said that was his plan.

So where did people bathe? Indoors. In a tub full of water that they had to share with all their family members one after another.

Goddamn every time I think I’ve seen the stupidest post possible, one of you goddamn tools comes along and says something even stupider.

Fuck I wish a giant asteroid would smash into the Earth and kill you all.

Anonymous

You don’t need soap. I haven’t used soap in a year and my ass has never felt better. The natural bacteria do their job

Anonymous

Outside retard, where people did since time began

Anonymous

where did people shit before that

Anonymous

The eternal form of shit eternally flowed from the eternal form of man. Time didn’t exist so no time passed, the potentiality of pooping men simply existed in its most primitive form.

Sage

Compost toilet or black water tank system.

Anonymous

fucking gypsy

Anonymous

Worked out great for that blonde thot that’s been all over the news.

Anonymous

Why not park it on owned land? Even if it’s some shitty plot in the middle of nowhere with no plumbing/electricity?

Anonymous

This will not work unless you have a friend’s property.

As a man with a farm, I can tell you. Soil is the key and you won’t waste your time on someone else’s land. Pests will destroy you on all levels.

Anonymous

Go sleep in your car for one night. Most people will give up and go back inside lol

Anonymous

Ok murderous incel
      REMEMBER AMERICAS DAUGHTER

Anonymous

Doesn’t work in Canadian winter
      Also I have kids because I’m not an incel like 90% of the Amerimutts on /poo/

Anonymous

>Also I have kids
        they have to actually be yours tho

Anonymous

>start farm
      >just leave

Bitch, you serious?

Anonymous

Fags are always ssuper sserial.

Anonymous

dude, just live in the moment :DDD

Anonymous

It would be better to just use the van to hold the pieces of a yurt which you can then setup.

Anonymous

Park van at nudist resort

Don’t need to wear clothes

Save money on laundry

No need to own shower because nudist resorts have public bathrooms

Most nudist resorts have kitchens for potluck dinners.

Combine the nudistpill and the vanpill. Maximum comfort.

Anonymous

Virgin Van
      >most cheap ones have no shitter
      >have to shit in a bucket
      >have to cook outside even in the cold
      >most chap vans have zero shower
      >shower outside like a wild animal
      >sleep on side of road with traffic and can get carjacked or ticket any time
      >easy to just get fast food so that’s all you eat
      >small fresh water tank if any, dose not last long
      >smell all the time because it’s a chore to wash cloths
      >have to sleep in the cold with engine running and waste gas because engine was not made as a generator
      >everyone thinks you are a homeless bumb
      >everyone hates you

Chad RV
      >multiple beds
      >multiple TV’s
      >shitter and shower
      >has own generator
      >has batteries for solar
      >full kitchen for cooking and storing food
      >can cook healthy meals and never have to eat out
      >people envy your RV when you drive past
      >can two other shit
      >pull into truck stop and truckers wont fuck with you
      >can live off grid forever
      >massive black and grey tank, take big shits all week then unload on side of road by where virgin van fags are "they wont notice because of the constant smell of their shit bucket"
      >can register it as a home so cops cant enter or search without a warrant

Everyone knows the correct choice.

Anonymous

RVs are very expensive, almost the price of a real home and built cheaply.

Anonymous

>buy used RV
          >cheaper then home
          it’s only alot if you buy new

I bought a nice RV. It’s ok but also pretty gay. You shit in a box. It’s hidden behind a nice toilet but it’s still a box with shit in it.
          I can’t imagine how gay the van homeless life is. No wonder they murder so much.

>You shit in a box
          >my RV is so bad i shit in a box
          mine has a toilet with a flushout system in the black tank. really easy to empty.

Virgin Van
          >nobody knows there’s someone living there

Chad RV
          >every fucking person on earth that spots the RV on DOTR will think ”Let’s loot that RV”

So it will get a ticket and or towed
          >DOTR will think ”Let’s loot that RV”
          >implying I dont have guns in it
          >implying there are not 5+ people in it locked and loaded
          on the DOTR ill be running logistics and driving vans off the roads.

Anonymous

>mine has a toilet with a flushout system in the black tank. really easy to empty.
            >the black tank
            You mean the box where you store shit while you drive around?
            The $100k ones here had the same system. It’s easy to empty and I never see or smell shit but it’s gay. There are videos from users of every type of shitbox talking about how easy it is but all of them are messing around with some fucking shitbox where they store shit while they drive around with shit in their cars.

Anonymous

>what is a Septic tank
              >confirming you dont smell shit in a proper RV
              >implying it’s bad that you can pull up and unload your shit onto a virgin vannie
              >implying vannies don’t drive around with their shit bucket in back
              >implying vannies dont drive around holding their own shit in them because they have to find a shitter to shit in or shit on the side of their road/in their shit bucket.

Anonymous

>implying
                RV cucks are so defensive. Is it that thing where you buy things you can’t afford and then mold your identity around those things to justify the price? I said vans are even worse. If you were a literate homeowner you would incorporate that into your interpretation of the text.

Anonymous

I bought a nice RV. It’s ok but also pretty gay. You shit in a box. It’s hidden behind a nice toilet but it’s still a box with shit in it.
        I can’t imagine how gay the van homeless life is. No wonder they murder so much.

Anonymous

Virgin Van

Chad RV
        >every fucking person on earth that spots the RV on DOTR will think ”Let’s loot that RV”

Anonymous

>cooking things
        >wanting to shower
        >not wanting to be like a wild animal
        >caring about what anybody thinks
        >wanting to have TV’s
        >wanting to generate envy from others
        >thinking you can live off grid forever with just an RV
        >thinking cops won’t enter your house because muh warrant
        bluepilled

Anonymous

>living like a melanoid

Anonymous

There is not a road legal RV that is larger than my master bedroom and i only have 2300sf. Thats just the bedroom not including the 2 walkin closets, master bath….or of course the rest of the house. To even consider an RV as an alternative to a house, much less a studio apartment is faulty. RVs are glorified.campers. theyre one step up from a tent. Ive camped in both and the price of an RV precludes it being worth owninv for that putpose. If you can live in an arV and not hate life after 1 month youre a special person

Anonymous

Thats a lot of dead soil you aren’t making any money on anon. Just saying :/

Anonymous

Not sure what youre saying actually. Dead soil because a house is on it? I bought it in 2016 it has gone up 60% since then. I coukd sell by next weekend and triple the equity i have in it. Tell me what i can farm to make those returns?

Anonymous

Thats a one time return. Just depends how you value wealth.
              If you’re future generations had that they could potentially return revenue and do the same thing as you for even more money.

Anonymous

>>massive black and grey tank, take big shits all week then unload on side of road by where virgin van fags are "they wont notice because of the constant smell of their shit bucket"
        I lost it here

Anonymous

bought a 4+ bedroom home and I regret it. Wish I would have bought a van and a piece of land instead. Dont fall for the morgage meme.

Anonymous

>Why havent you taken the van pill yet?
      Because literally every decent human being in the history of human beings has been lead to believe we should make civilization better/cleaner/safer than a fucking van… because the fuckers who invented “van-life” used to be called gypsies and killed on sight because they were godless heathens

Anonymous

Because i don’t have a qt gf

Anonymous

An option more ppl are becoming open to, fuck taxes in this country. 40% of my income goes to a puppet government

Anonymous

>van pill
      I called it Foley-pill.

Anonymous

I own a farm. I can’t imagine farming on land you don’t own. What’s the point of improving the land if you’ll never benefit from the sale of it? You’ll spend your life never having fulfilment I think

Anonymous

Where do you live with an excess of land with no owner of record?

Anonymous

Theres a law in Texas that lets you camp and improve land and then own it if no one says shit and you pay taxes after so many years. Fun fact.

Anonymous

That’s a law in many states but it almost never pans out for the trespasser. Also a good chance you’ll get caught because of the tax man if you build any structure. Since most use pictometry for property tax purposes. Seems you’d be better off looking for land with no owner of record. Often due to lack of records or new surveys leaving gaps between parcels. Or just wait for land seized for unpaid taxes to come up for auction. Happens often when people die with family that is out of state.

Anonymous

There’s a law in Ecuador where you can claim ownership of land that you are living on if no one says anything after x amount of years. And if often does work out well for the squatter. I spent many years living there but I rented properties.

Anonymous

>put years of effort building shit for someone else just to get kicked out by cop diverse folk

I’d rather not dumbass

Anonymous

Lives in van by a river.
      Saves so much money.
      Wants to improve local reputation.
      Offers "Free Candy" to children.
      Saves a fortune on meat budget.

Anonymous

>unowned property

Retard, there is no such thing.

If it’s not privately owned the government owns it.

Anonymous

There is land with no known legal owner of record. And there is a legal process to claim said land.

Anonymous

>not my thot gabby?!?
      >fuck babies though abortion is cool.
      >and all those Americans in Afghanistan, fuck them too.
      >borders, are evil, a Haitian invasion is long over do.
      KYS faggots.

Anonymous

i took the land pill a long time ago

Anonymous

Cheaper just to build a simple timber house. More room as well.

Anonymous

If I’m going to be homeless I’ll go all in and takeover the local tent city.
      Hookers and drug money

Anonymous

Have you taken the van pill OP?

Anonymous

Careful. All of this "van life, off-the-grid life, tiny homes, etc." is a psyop to prep you for the Great Reset. They want you to have nothing and be happy about it, remember? It’s no coincidence that this type of shit is popping into mainstream culture. Look at how a lot of people, even people in this thread, are eating it up.

Anonymous

I have a toilet in my van that empties out through a hole I cut in the floor. When I have to shit, I park on a quiet street, drop my payload and drive back to my campsite.

Anonymous

Wales is the most beautiful part of the UK, swear to god

Anonymous

>no water supply
      >no electricity
      >no internet
      >nowhere to wash or shit
      >nowhere to clean clothes
      >city will remove you from land you don’t own
      >city will ask you to remove structures without planning permission or up to code
      >city will stop you living like a vagrant even if you own the land
      we just don’t live in this world anymore anon

Anonymous

>unowned property
      being this tarded

Anonymous

>Police see van
      >want to fuck you for any/all reasons
      >have sufficient reasonable suspicion to impound your van for possible drug related involvement just because it isn’t normal
      >judge will side with police, up to you to prove it isn’t involved in drug-related crimes
      >lawyer will cost more than the van itself
      >now homeless

No, really. Just so you all know, police have the power to impound these things at whim, regardless of your state, in the US. To them these are mobile drug dens and manufactories and normal law-abiding citizens should have nothing to do with them. You have no recourse if they decide to fuck with you. That is just how the law works in this situation. Do not invest in something that can be confiscated at whim by law enforcement.

Anonymous

>house’s transmission dies
      >have to take house to mechanic
      >crash on housebuddy’s couch while your house is in the shop

vantards are a special type of low iq.

Anonymous

Pigs will kill you if you don’t contribute to their pension

Anonymous

No restrictions deed. Can live in a hole on your land if you like.
      Manage an RV park or be grounds keeper- free rent.
      Truck driver- get paid and have bunk.

Anonymous

>He guys just ostracise yourself from society while poos and chinks enjoy the life that was rightfully yours.

Anonymous

its illegal due to zoning laws in the US

Anonymous

Anyone who uses soap will eventually get the vax because their fucking retards who believe in SCIENCE!. You don’t need soap

Anonymous

>van gets stolen, you now have nothing
      >van gets broken into, half your stuff is taken and some nig takes a shit inside just to spite you, your home is ruined
      Nah.

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.