• Author
      Anonymous

US government have anti gravity tech

Anonymous
        Anonymous

lol, imagine being that dumb
        look at all the small lights, scrotebrain
        they’re all the exact same triangular shape
        what you’re looking at is called "bokeh", it’s how diffuse light takes the shape of the iris of the camera in low-light conditions, in this case it’s a cheap triangular iris with only three blades
        what you’re seeing is literally a regular plane with its light being diffused into a triangular bokeh

Anonymous

except they aren’t triangles, you pulled that out of your ass. and bokeh changes shape as the zoom changes, because the configuration of the glass within the lens changes. this video zooms in and the shape of the bokeh clearly stays the same.
          deboonked.

Anonymous

>except they aren’t triangles, you pulled that out of your ass
            they are, you can clearly see it if you zoom in
            >and bokeh changes shape as the zoom changes, because the configuration of the glass within the lens changes. this video zooms in and the shape of the bokeh clearly stays the same.
            dude, how freaking scrotebrained are you?
            that’s digital zoom, not analog zoom, no configuration changes at all, it just displays a subset of the captured video without any analog changes at all
            turn on your brain, dumbo

Anonymous

>it’s digital zoom
              t. blind

Anonymous

theyre Pleiaidian, breakaway humans who went 5D.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

The tic tac is a drone used by the USSS Hillenkoetter. They have a whole fleet. Mainly used for scouting and spying.

Anonymous

>drone
        Kek, when you cancel out inertia like these ships do you could have a human piloting these things with no adverse effects.

Anonymous

I saw one of those like ten years ago. From my position looked as it was flying at very slow speed.

Anonymous

looks like a normal airship maybe zeppelin

Anonymous

eh, I’d believe it more if it looked real. way too pretty and clean. Thanks for the 4th hand information I guess

Anonymous

Lol this is real dumbass

Anonymous

Guys I found the glowie

Anonymous

TR-3B = 80s tech

Tic Tac = early 2000s tech

The US government has been working on anti gravity ships since the 1950s

Anonymous

ive shared it before and i think its relatively common now, but i saw a craft that was similar to that in the mid 90s east of portland oregon.
        so did like a dozen other teenagers. it appeared to hover, then slowly moved away then voooooshed away out of sight at ridiculous speed, almost like a movie.
        hard to guage how big it was because it was in the air and im mostly a dipshit. "seemed" big but to be honest at this point and seeing so many pictures like what im replying to, im a little unsure of where the memory begins and ends if that makes sense. I think im filling i some gaps.
        anyhow at the time it was pretty neato and we freaked out, but we assumed it was a military thing rather than outright ayys.

Anonymous

The tic tac has been reported pre‐1900s though, did we crack time travel too with that anti gravity tech or are you talking out your ass like all the other larping schitzos?

Anonymous

They back engineered other tictacs that were originally not ours

Anonymous

so it was very likely just a vessel like zeppelin

Anonymous

Almost all the UFO sighting since the 1950s are actually advanced US deep black ops tech

Anonymous

lol
        Almost all UFO sightings are bored soldiers trolling eachother.
        If this shit was real russia or china would have either discovered it on their own or nicked it.
        A goverment thats neck deep in debt and cant even "project" their "force" on a bunch of cavemen are actually totally sitting on tech that could slingshot humanity into the future.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/x/1632819785478.webm

The US was very good at constantly projecting their force, which is why the taliban didn’t do shit until they left. You’re delusional.

Anonymous

t. crippled mutthurt infantry loser

Anonymous

wtf are they being shot with?

Anonymous

judging by the amount of camera shake and shrapnel, i would say a gun

Anonymous

thanks!

Anonymous

Hmmm…
            Forced draw in Korea.
            Lost in Nam.
            Beat an Iraqi military when their leader honestly thought the US would side with him.
            Fought a 20 year war against camel humpers and then let them take over.
            Took over Iraq and lost it almost immediately to people strapping WW2 Artillery to pick up trucks.
            Got involved in Syria and pulled our asses out so fast our main allies got slaughtered.

The US has only been successful in projecting power when we put a bomb on Ghadaffi’s doorstep. Only W since WW2 was against Saddam and then we gave it all right back to him.

Anonymous

Nice double dubs

Anonymous

*trips

Anonymous

double triple giga cope. the political outcomes of a conflict are not an indicator of successful force projection.

Anonymous

Yet 20 years, trilions of dollars and 5k dead mutts later…who is in charge of Afghanistan?

Anonymous

Holding Afghanistan wasn’t even their real plan. They came, took oil, minerals, opium, whatever, sent the country back to stone age and left.

Anonymous

Also destroyed some really, really important stuff thus cursing themselves terribly.

Anonymous

You missed the part where the goal was the accumulation of resources for the deep state and play war games in the sand box, and keep Bush in power. Bush Sr learned never to end a war early in desert storm. Also the destabilization of the Middle East and flooding the West with migrants. All goals accomplished from their end. Don’t pretend this was a war to keep the American people safe.

Anonymous

Somebody has the source of this?

Anonymous

Looks like Turkish ASELSAN Stabilized Advanced Remote Weapon Platform taking heavy toll on PKK insurgency circa 2015

Anonymous

What the fuck is this?

Anonymous

American education.

Anonymous

This is a really stupid take no too mention extremely misinformed. Maybe you should actually read into some stuff before developing an opinion on it.

Anonymous

Me on the left strokin it to high technology

Anonymous

OHHH BOIII

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Almost all the UFOs including the flying saucer seen by people in the early 50s are actually deep black ops anti gravity ships

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

Anonymous
        Anonymous

That’s a sombrero

Anonymous

>Navy
      >named after Curtis LeMay

Not a chance in hell.

Anonymous

Why not? It’s not the navy or air force, it’s the space force, which has been around for decades under top secret classification. "Navy" is just a cover since the militarization of space is illegal under the outer space treaty.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1175379/UFO-alien-news-conspiracy-Area-51-TR-3B-Military-US

Anonymous
            Anonymous

that one looks kind of like the Aurora, you can see the jet engine in the middle

Anonymous

I think there was a better pic of it too, definitely looks more man-made than any other "triangular" craft. Also does look a lot like a model craft, though. Still pretty cool

Anonymous

Eat shit, potato-cakes

Anonymous

Air Force Space Command has been around for years, but even with the Space Force re-designation there’s about 5000 people, 70ish satellites and one unmanned spaceplane under their command.

And as for why not name a "Navy" spacecraft after LeMay? The guy was a colossal dickhole and generally hated by everyone outside of SAC from what I’ve heard. Hillenkoetter is believable at least, he was an admiral prior to being DCI (and if you believe the whole MJ-12 thing, was already involved with the UFO phenomenon prior to going CIA).

Anonymous

The tic tac drone is soft disclosure. They are leaking info on their anti gravity tech bit by bit. The tic tac drone is primarily used by the US space force.

Anonymous

Wrong

Anonymous

>take the U.S.S.F white pill

Anonymous

My sis don’t know about the Andromeda-Gerät.

Anonymous

It resembles OPs pic more, I’d say.

Anonymous

…and why would they slowly leak this bit by bit? What possible benefit or what outcome are they hoping for? (sounds like cope to me)

Anonymous

>and why would they slowly leak this bit by bit
          It’s a global flex, telling other nations not to be fooled by our apparent weakness and instability. That’s what I think anyway, I’m not so sure these ufos are actually human technology, but if they were I think that would be the reason behind the leaks

Anonymous

I suspect that the tic tac is used to track and shadow enemy submarines.

That’s why a lot of them are seen going underwater.

Anonymous

does anybody have any links to some possible tech or something?

I think the tic tac are blimps, ive never seen those before any more info on them?

i’d like to discuss the tech a little bit with you guys, how does this stuff work??

Anonymous
        Anonymous

It must be anti gravity anon. It couldn’t possibly be anything else….

This is issue. No one here is going to stay objective. We have no proof of what any of this is. Everyone thinks they have found some insider info or some shit, but when you press them hard their story falls apart because we are all absolutely out of the loop.

If you think you know something secret, I promise, you know nothing and are spreading lies as is by design.

Anonymous

This.

The fact no one is paying attention to this is proof of the delusional you all suffer

Anonymous

really the united states is probably 100 years ahead in tech if you include suppressed technology

pic related,

Anonymous

i want to believe so fuckin bad but it’s shit like this that makes me second guess. google the very first quote on this pic. there’s not a single actual source. all the news pages link back to the wiki page which links bank to a news page

Anonymous
        Anonymous
        Anonymous
          Anonymous

wtf us this?

Anonymous

Source?

Anonymous

Cool as hell.

Anonymous

I wonder if this thing is rotating mercury on the bottom rotating disc.

Anonymous

This is the russian ufo dude on youtube

Anonymous

link pls

Anonymous

engineer here
          sauce, now

Anonymous

I take it this is some kind of ion engine with extra steps?

Anonymous

Just a typical elctric motor that hasn’t been bolted down to stop it flying away.

Anonymous

nice wires, scrote

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Interesting video. I suspect the reason why people see these "mysterious floating orbs" is actually because the purplusion drive is emitting x rays and other high energy particles and ionizing the air around it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8NbyVzXoqc&t=1s

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/viral-video-of-mysterious-glowing-orbs-triggers-ufo-debate-2114136

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udmMDhu0xmY

>Auroras occur when charged particles (electrons and protons) collide with gases in Earth’s upper atmosphere. Those collisions produce tiny flashes that fill the sky with colourful light. As billions of flashes occur in sequence, the auroras appear to move or " dance " in the sky.

the "glowing orbs" are caused by the powerful magnetic fields generated by these anti gravity ships

Anonymous

I assume you scrotebrained fuck have never seen an aurora

Anonymous

The video to pic related was shot on a ferry boat in the Pamlico sound in NC. I know a guy who worked on that boat.
          That part of NC is remote as fuck and the military fucks around down there all the time. Probably the most remote coastline in the mid Atlantic.

Anonymous

Ever heard of SpaWar?

It is in the area.

Anonymous

Orbs are not ships, but heated plasma.

Anonymous

>On May 20, 1967, Stefan was near a vein of quartz along the Precambrian Shield in the area when the 51-year-old was startled by a gaggle of nearby geese that erupted into a clattering of honks.

>According to his accounts, as reported in newspapers at the time and since repeated in books, magazines and on TV shows like Unsolved Mysteries, Stefan looked up and saw two cigar-shaped objects with a reddish glow hovering about 45 metres away.

>Disoriented and nauseous, Stefan stumbled through the forest and vomited. He eventually made his way back to his motel room in Falcon Lake then caught a bus back to Winnipeg.

>He was treated at a hospital for burns to his chest and stomach that later turned into raised sores on a grid-like pattern. And for weeks afterwards, he suffered from diarrhea, headaches, blackouts and weight loss.

The US government has been making anti gravity/anti initial mass vehicles since the 1950s. Like in the video says, it emits high energy x-rays (which ionizes the air causing it glow). This poor dude got super close to it and got acute radiation sickness.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/falcon-lake-incident-book-anniversary-1.4121639

Anonymous

Save pic related

Anonymous

how did you get that

Anonymous

Saved.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/DOuZBo2.gif

>posted by an iToddler™

Anonymous

lmao this is from a youtube video with cgi animations mongoloid, i’ve seen the video

Anonymous

Sure thing glowie, then share the documentary’s link before making shit up

Anonymous

Take your own advice, scrote.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

I think It might be Lemmino’s video

Anonymous

Oh it’s this scrote again, great.

Anonymous

Why is it made out of golf balls?

Anonymous

there is no such thing as gravity
      but yes, they have that kind of tech
      which is pretty simple if you understand the implications of the above

Anonymous

yeah, electromagnetism elevated to industrial use, turning on and off withing our ionosphere to produce bouncing at incredible speeds, thus explaining the non-euclidean movements it does and the current directions it follows as it’s observed most of them go "to the side" cause they’re being spun by the toroidal fields of earth itself like a giant magnetic boomerang that has to bounce back to initial positions roll the force a little with residual inertia and keep slightshoting itself with electricity discharged though plasma and high velocity spun red mercury which creates massive electromagnetic fields that shield invisibly the crafts, unless of course it gets in touch with other air elements, and thus the "lightforce" is seen just like in the event they visited the white house, this was a small fleet of Vril Craft literally Vril meanin: Lightforce, and literally the SS runes found in these ships, they’re not SS it’s runic for lightforce cause we got help from original Asgardians (aka people from Aldebaran & Vega) who are more concern now with the massive dark energy eating up their stellar positions in the sky (look it up) than giving us monkeys more toys to destroy ourselves

Anonymous

Solar warden

Anonymous

This.

Anonymous

all u gotta do is heat up and spin around mercury apparently

Anonymous

you first

Anonymous

They’ve been going to deep space for decades

Anonymous

Here is a video of the US military using these ships on the Iranians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbH9OZupWOg

Anonymous

they wish, ist mostly disinformation to feed to the enemies

>w…we totally have uber super tech 200 years more advanced than yours I SWEAR. i just happen to have it in a secret garage right now

Anonymous

funny theory until the crew count. no shot lmfao

Anonymous

A spaceship requiring metamaterials that, to the best knowledge of material scientists around the world, don’t exist. Cost? 24.3 bn USD.

Smells a bit cheap for such a project

Anonymous

The real projects are resource efficient. Its the normie stuff thats 10x more expensive precisely so the funds can be lost and funneled to black budget projects.

Anonymous

Bump

Anonymous

Us gov use intravenous dmt and different unheard of drugs to fight other dimensional beings. Wouldnt be surprised if we have bases in hyperspace or super soldiers that commit suicide in a lab on purpose to join the military on "the other side". Come on anon, anti gravity? Think outside of the box.

Anonymous

i want to see this movie

Anonymous

This would be a kino movie.

Anonymous

>US government have anti gravity tech
      not the us gov, it’s in private hands, outside the reach of elected officials and even the military.

Anonymous

Skepticscrotes be like: NUH DUH WHAT OFFICIAL EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE FOR THIS?? GOVERNMENT WOULD NEVER HIDE SUCH AMAZING TECH FROM US AND SUPPRESS IT YOU’RE A DUMB SCHIZO!!1!1!1!

Cocksuckers will literally demand a wikipedia article or anything that can be googled online as evidence, or if the powers that be confirm it for them.

Anonymous

>sis you have to believe me even though the only source is a 14 year old creepypasta

Anonymous

So you have no evidence at all?

Anonymous

The US military confirmed of the existence of the tic tac why? Because it one of their own and was sending a message to China and Russia.

I’m 100% sure they have 1000s or even 10,000s of these "tic tacs" and they are all build in underground bases under the ocean. That’s why people see them flying in and out.

Anonymous

There was report of large ship near tic tacs. Like underwater. It was the carrier. (Likely, tvis is how I would build, it also controms them).

Anonymous

Who cares rly. If they don’t have time travel tech then I don’t give a shit

>catpcha says "G R4NT" , wow

Anonymous

I could’ve eaten that.

Anonymous

and? why we, the normal folk should care about this technology? It does not change my life and personally i feel comfier knowing that at least there is some level of control and secrecy. if it exist and is secret is for a reason, imagine for example that it was dangerous and the ISIS or the taliban somehow got some grasp of it. Or the russians, they may use it to blackmail the whole world, including democractic places like europe.

Also, why this obsession with space? Nasa has been showing so far zero signs of life in anywhere that could make any sense having life. If we begin distrusting our institutions and organizations (and NASA is not the CIA you know? is made of scientist that gave us plenty of tecnologies) then we are doomed to either self-destruction or fall in the hands of enemies of the world like Iran or Russia.

Anonymous

You are the freaking perfect brainwashed normiescrote, the elites will love how you lick their boots.

Anonymous

>UFO tech exits, but we shouldn’t care about it
        >NASA says aliens don’t even exist

weak ass double think

Anonymous

This is perfect bait, it literally cannot get better than this.

Anonymous

old news

Anonymous

Why then do they lose against goatfucklers with stone-age weapons time after time? The Nazi breakaway civ has antigravity tech.

Anonymous

Because no one has the political will to commit to total war. If the US had so chosen, there would no longer *be* an Afghanistan. That also holds true of the Soviet invasion. The reality is that the US invasion suffered from "mission creep," wherein the objectives kept moving further and further in the direction of unobtainable goals. It went from getting Bin Laden to regime change to "hearts and minds," and I’ve always suspected that what started out as a retributive action got co-opted into a nefarious play at seizing control of the opium trade.

Anonymous

Soviets committed atrocities and war crimes in Afghanistan, and yet they were unable to enforce their political will on it. Why do you the US performing such actions would have had a different outcome?

Anonymous

Mutts will never understand that people protecting their homeland from foreign invaders will always beat zogbots doing it for shekels, Inshallah.

Anonymous

Yeah, they did. So why didn’t they just carpet bomb it from one end to the other? Why didn’t they ever bring the full power of their military to bear, just go totally old-school unrelenting scorched earth campaign? Same reasons we didn’t.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Yy32f9o.gif

Why then do they lose against goatfucklers with stone-age weapons time after time? The Nazi breakaway civ has antigravity tech.

We didn’t lose you scrotebrains the taliban is literally owned and operated by the CIA and 9/11 was an inside job. We fought in the middle east to make money expoilting oil, heroin, infrastructure ""development"", proxy wars for dubai princes etc can’t freaking believe there are shills on this site in the year of our lord 20+21 that don’t know this shit

Anonymous

>proxy wars for dubai princes
            and israel. i mean, the only reason the oil crisis happened is because kissenger’s foreign policy during the nixon administration was centered around weaponizing israel against the soviets

Anonymous

Declassified documents also claim that psychic powers are real.

I don’t believe either. I think the US psyops department is releasing fake declassified documents to waste enemy funding investigating stupidity.

Anonymous

i just remote viewed you and i can see that you are gay

Anonymous

holy shit i just did it too and this guy’s a huge scrote!

Anonymous

>still believes in gravity

Sorry kid. Try again

Anonymous

Enlighten us wise one.

Anonymous

""Gravity"" is the warping of the fabric of spacetime

Anonymous

elaborate?

El Arcón
        Anonymous

I sat down and read the whole thing. garden gnome space math doesn’t make any sense to me. Then again I’m not a physicist. Care to elaborate on, say, all of it?

Anonymous

The math and physics are there. The trick is making the metamaterials. It’s just like the Manhattan project, the math and physics were there but making and refining the materials needed for the atom bomb was the hard part

Basically the engineering/money is almost always the most difficult part

http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2013/05/17/the-price-of-the-manhattan-project/

>Another way to look at this is to say that we usually talk about the atomic bomb as project focused on scientific research. But one could arguably say that it was more a project of industrial production instead. This is actually quite in line with how General Groves, and even J. Robert Oppenheimer, saw the problem of nuclear weapons. Oppenheimer, in testimony before Congress in 1945, went so far as to phrase it this way:

>I think it is important to emphasize [the role of industry in the Manhattan Project], because I deplore the tendency of myself and my colleagues to pretend that with our own hands we actually did this job. We had something to do with it. If it had not been for scientists, there would have been no atomic bomb; but if there had been only scientists, there also would be no atomic bomb.

America is light years ahead in technology because they have the resources (money) and know how (intelligence)

Anonymous

Reminder that the United States Government has secret advanced propulsion technology that can literally change humanity forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al5E9JacBCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al5E9JacBCY

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pentagon-Aliens-Man-made-Electrical-Machines/dp/0963746774/

Anonymous

Yep, this is why I’m still waiting for the moment when NPCs/normies decide to pick up their pitchforks and revolt against the powers that be for all of it to be released.

But we both know that the majority of humanity has been brainwashed, and it’s sad.

Anonymous

Arent those cigar things the machines that are creating saturns rings?

Anonymous

How do I get abducted I want off this rock

Anonymous

Gravity doesn’t exist.

Anonymous

Lol @ Anti-Gravity tech when GRAVITY DOES NOT EXIST HAHAHAHA

Anonymous

Jump out the window, and then say it

Anonymous

>24.3 billion dollars
      That just doesn’t seem right.

Anonymous

Maybe they can use it to lift their collective IQ from ground level.

Anonymous

No such thing as anti-gravity. You can create vacuums that are unaffected by gravity.

Anonymous

Yes, they have the Tr-3b, but OP pic related might be disinfo. Interplanetary exploration for what? There are no planets.

Anonymous

they slidin this thread no cap

Anonymous

>Be 12 yr old rocket genius
      >get recruited by the USAF
      >visit area 51
      >do some stuff
      >work on more advanced things
      >develop fusion containment device
      >get shown a big machine in the basement
      >it’s a giant fusion containment device
      >it looks metallic but feels organic
      >it’s actually a conscious being of some kind but also machine
      >acts like a mood ring, changes color woke af on the nearby person’s mood
      >talks to kid and says it’s 8 billion years old
      >this was the in the 70s
      Ya we got some weird shit for sure OP.

Anonymous

NAME OF STORY PLEASE

Anonymous

>qrd
          https://youtu.be/y4789G481F4
          >interview
          https://youtu.be/14wf3GU2CZ4

He also appeared on art bell in ’97. Compared to all the popular fringe stuff, like Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider, this seems to have been memory holed quite well. BS or not it’s good entertainment.

Anonymous

>qrd
        https://youtu.be/y4789G481F4
        >interview
        https://youtu.be/14wf3GU2CZ4

He also appeared on art bell in ’97. Compared to all the popular fringe stuff, like Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider, this seems to have been memory holed quite well. BS or not it’s good entertainment.

>look it up
        >he’s just shilling his fake documentary
        ebin

Anonymous

you all owe bob lazar an apology.

Anonymous

need to just raid area 51 at this point
      a few ppl will die for the greater good
      in minecraft of course

Anonymous

It’s called magnetism.

Anonymous

any glowies in the chat

Anonymous

>glowies
        this means fbi/cia or some sort of secret agent, right? I’m using context clues and im sure this will sound like bait but its an honest (dumb?) question.
        And if i have that correct, why is "glowie" the slang?
        To be more clear i genuinely would not be that surprised if an agency was using social media/forums/whatever to influence something one way or the other, so i promise im not attempting to stir up an argument about that.

Anonymous

I’ve been instructed to just run you over.

Nobody From Nowhere

just let the disinfo keep on rolling.

Anonymous

I have no idea about secret tech… it would be secret, so I would not know about it. But the object in op’s pic is nonsense, a spacecraft that big would be insanely noticeable. ISS is about 300 feet long, and after the sun and moon is the brightest object in the sky. That monster would be impossible to fly around the Earth without being noticed.

Anonymous

grain of salt since i am mostly a dipshit, but i was imagining the general idea wa that it was not in orbit and was elsewhere in the solar system

Anonymous

Imagine what they have built during the last 60 years in secret.

Likely mining projects and battleships like in star trek and scientific missions through our solar system are happening as we speak.

Anonymous

i like the idea but what possible reason would there be for keeping missions like that secret?

Anonymous

Usa nr #1. Why should they share?

Also we might destroy the planet if it (antigrav ufos) gets in normal peoples hands.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Japan Airlines Flight 1628 is another example of some grand fuckery.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxjc4Nm728M

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id