This is what they looked like before the prehistoric invasions

Home Forums History This is what they looked like before the prehistoric invasions

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

This is how THEY looked like. Before the Bronze Age Bell Beaker people, before the Chalcolithic Steppe Pastoralists, before the Neolithic Early European Farmers, before the Mesolithic Western Hunter Gatherers, before the Mesolithic Pinarbasi Hunter Gatherers… there was the Paleolithic European Hunter Gatherer, the First White, who gave birth to His twin sons, and sworn enemies : the eternal Med and the eternal Nord.

Anonymous

They contributed nothing to modern european rapebabies

Anonymous

sources of OP:
      search the peer reviewed papers
      > The woman from the Dolní Věstonice 3 burial: a new view of the face using modern technologies
      > Insights into Modern Human Prehistory Using Ancient Genomes

Anonymous

[…]

They weren’t actually that dark.

[…]

Meds vs nords is only a thing on LULZ.

Anonymous

>source: snowtepkangz.blogbost.com

Anonymous

>Thuletide
        KEK

Anonymous

>source: snowtepkangz.blogbost.com

Either way, western hunter gatherers were erased. RIP.

Anonymous

1. the steppe pastoralists were half WHG and half CHG.

2. this thread is not about WHGs but about a race 20.000 years older: the PALEOLITHIC EUROPEAN HUNTER GATHERER.

Anonymous

>half WHG and half CHG.
              scrotebrain lmao, the were EHG

Anonymous

EHG = WHG + mongoloid
                CHG (modern day armenoid) = EEF + mongoloid + scrote
                YAMNAYA = EHG + CHG = WHG + EEF + mongoloid + scrote

Anonymous

EHG are 3/4 ANE and 1/4 WHG

Anonymous

look at the admixture chart you damn scrotebrain. EHG (or ANE, they are the same thing) is like 80% WHG (and 20% mixed dna from east asia, africa, etc)

[…]

t. artlet.
                    this was made 30,000 years ago, when art itself didn’t exist in the world. subsaharan scrote masks are from 1850 AD, when europeans were making non euclidean geometries and boolean algebra.
                    and yet, the dolni vestonice venus has something gotthic with her.

Anonymous

that chart is very bad
                      ane is something like 25-30% whg and the rest ANE
                      ANE is very different from whg

Anonymous

>ane is something like 25-30% whg and the rest ANE
                        do you even realize that you wrote 2 contradictions in 1 sentence?
                        ane is the same thing as ehg, just with a little more chg admixture. ehg comes from whg and central asian dna (mongolian-like). just inform yourself on the basics before writing in these threads.

Anonymous

i meant, EHG is 25-30% whg and the rest ane
                        ehg doesn’t have chg

Anonymous

>the rest ane
                        ane comes from whg, it didn’t fall from the sky. how many time must i repeat this?
                        >ehg doesn’t have chg
                        yes, indeed i wrote that ane has chg dna while ehg doesn’t.

i made pic rel so that you make your head clear

Anonymous

>ane comes from whg
                        nope
                        whg is from 14000 years ago, ane is from 24000 years ago
                        ane doesn’t have chg

that’s a pretty inaccurate 2d pca, it isn’t worth much

Anonymous

lmao all PCAs that don’t fit your scrotebraination are "inaccurate" or "2d". freaking scrotebrain.

and of course the mal’ta boy doesn’t come from loschbour, that’s not what i meant. what i meant is that mal’ta boy is a mutt between mongoloids and the stock which loschbour came from.

here you have a pca more focused on modern day populations, as you see, they can all be modeled as a mix of 3 extremes:
                        > south europeans
                        > scrotes
                        > mongoloids (han chinese)

Anonymous

>lmao all PCAs that don’t fit your scrotebraination are "inaccurate" or "2d"
                        because they are dude

stop posting, you literally don’t know anything

Anonymous

they are peer reviewed studies of 2019 and 2020 you freaking handicapped sperg. they are accurate. you think they aren’t because you lack the necessary mental elasticity to correct your wrong ideas.

Anonymous

the pcas are not wrong per se, but their were not meant to be used this way
                        they are not orientated in a way that shows the actual clines

Anonymous

what you just wrote means absolutely nothing. the PCAs are clear, the admixture charts are clear, the only unclear thing here is your head.

looks like an angloid

could be either a north european or a south european. she simply is the Ancestral White.

Anonymous

>what you just wrote means absolutely nothing. the PCAs are clear, the admixture charts are clear, the only unclear thing here is your head.
                        facepalm

there’s nothing clear about that, ane aren’t close to pajeets for example, that pca is badly orientated if you want to show where the ANE is
                        this is 101 stuff

Anonymous

ANE are indeed close to brahui. read the caption ffs:
                        > and to a greater degree ANE deviate from West Eurasians [that is WHG, scandi HG, EHG] in the direction of eastern non-African populations.
                        that is, brahui, kalash, lodhi, gurjati, mala, etc.

Anonymous

>ANE are indeed close to brahui
                        they aren’t, they shift towards asians but more towards northern asia, like towards the udmurts

that pca doesn’t show that, it’s not orientated in a way that shows the relevant cline

Anonymous

it is not meant to show udmurts or modern siberians because they are themselves are relatively recent mixed population. the difference between central asians and south asians ( see

lmao all PCAs that don’t fit your scrotebraination are "inaccurate" or "2d". freaking scrotebrain.

and of course the mal’ta boy doesn’t come from loschbour, that’s not what i meant. what i meant is that mal’ta boy is a mutt between mongoloids and the stock which loschbour came from.

here you have a pca more focused on modern day populations, as you see, they can all be modeled as a mix of 3 extremes:
                        > south europeans
                        > scrotes

purple vs yellow) is as much irrelevant as that between armenians and iranians (red vs blue), or that between whg and ehg .

Anonymous

>. the difference between central asians and south asians ( see

> south europeans
                        > scrotes
                        > mongoloids (han chinese) purple vs yellow) is as much irrelevant as that between armenians and iranians (red vs blue
                        no it’s really not, south asians and central asians are a lot more different from each other than iranians and armenians
                        again those pcas are 2d pcas and not orientated in a way that shows the actual clines

Anonymous

g25 runs the SEQUENCES (as well as the admixture), the PCA runs the whole genome (gene by gene). this is why g25 has multiple "unofficial" calculators.
                        why am i wasting my time with bricklayers, neets and dustmen with no scientific culture whatsoever?

Anonymous

so you think pajeets and kazakhs are as close as armenians and iranians LOL
                        the only one wasting time is me
                        you are freaking scrotebrained, we’ve done here

Anonymous

yes **in respect to west eurasians** pakis and kazakhs do cluster together. which btw is consistent with geography. pic related will shake your beliefs about races more than any scientific paper. for me pic rel is still a subhuman pajeet, you would embrace him like a sis.

Anonymous

you are so braindead it’s unbelievable
                        do you even remotely understand you are putting the cart before the horse? projecting paleolithic populations onto modern variation of people living 20-30k years AFTERwards doesn’t tell you what they are composed of, nor can you reduce the entirety of 50000 years of Eurasian variation into a single line
                        try to put the cart after the horse for once
                        this freaking board is really midwit+shitskin central

Anonymous

omg, not you again. freaking scrotebrain, learn what an allele is and then engage with me, scrotebrain. btw

> south europeans
                        > scrotes

is only modern populations. is it fake too? you goddamn idiot.

Anonymous

>ane comes from whg
                        6/10 bait you blew it

Anonymous

[…]
                  since you are an obvious scrotebrain i will show you as i would explain it to my 9 yo sis.
                  WHG = blue
                  CHG = green
                  YAMNAYA = 60% green + 40% blue

>CHG (modern day armenoid)
                  >calling anyone a scrotebrain

Lmao, LULZ is the midwit board of LULZg, plus if you knew anything about indo euroepan genetics and anthropology you would know that the CHG component in Yamnaya had NO ANATOLIAN FARMER ANCESTRY which modern Armenians Georgians etc have A LOT OF

Anonymous

EHG = WHG + mongoloid
                CHG (modern day armenoid) = EEF + mongoloid + scrote
                YAMNAYA = EHG + CHG = WHG + EEF + mongoloid + scrote

since you are an obvious scrotebrain i will show you as i would explain it to my 9 yo sis.
                WHG = blue
                CHG = green
                YAMNAYA = 60% green + 40% blue

Anonymous

steppe pastoralists were EHG and CHG, not WHG

Anonymous

Bros, I think they’re trying to trick us…

Anonymous

Tariq is hilarious

Anonymous

Why is her jaw so small? Mew said that isn’t right

Anonymous

jaw shape will grow perfect in the following millennia. please notice her anti-negroid forehead. necessary to contain her 45.000 IQ brains.

Anonymous

>anti-negroid
          and anti-mongoloid of course

Anonymous

[…]

>should have checked their hirisplex
      That doesn’t even accurate predict modern skin color.

Anonymous

Bell beaker were not bronze age people, stop calling them that, they used copper, maybe arsenic copper in some cases, but never or almost never tin bronze

Anonymous

looks like an angloid

Anonymous

>This woman’s skeleton was found buried under the scapula of a mammoth, with a fox pelt and red ochre
      >red ochre
      It’s always this, no matter which continent you’re in…

Anonymous

She looks a lot like my mum ngl

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.