This is what the earth looks like

Home Forums Science & tech This is what the earth looks like

Viewing 111 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

This is what the earth looks like
      The moon has a photograph on it

Anonymous

Does it make you happier to know nothing about anything or can you just not help it?

Anonymous

Kek

Anonymous

Kek

Hi chud bots

Anonymous

I’m neither a chud, jannie, nor a bot, and I too think your are shitfuck dumb OP. Always a scrote.

Anonymous

I will kill this freaking scrote

Anonymous

No you won’t

Anonymous

Kek

This is one of the flat earth arguments that is just plain dumb

you do realize that your shilling here is what make this threads more believable, right? half of the time you can see a troublesome subject only with the shilling against it.
        you are making this shit real. scrotebrains.

Anonymous

Why would you tip them off to their error

Anonymous

>If you disagree with a scrotebrained idea then it’s more believable.

Anonymous

This. Shills and glowies are just scrotebrained.

Anonymous

I want to explooor

Anonymous

This is one of the flat earth arguments that is just plain dumb

Anonymous

I understand that flatists need some new material, since all their old stuff got btfo. But this is dumber than the old stuff. Maybe try again…

Anonymous

Facebook tier response

Anonymous

indeed. gay dumb stupid & scrotebrained.

Anonymous

If I can’t see Florida, it ain’t no Earth. OP is a carpetbagger.

Anonymous

Fear not sis

Also Im just not gonna reply to shills whatsoever this time

Anonymous

Can you point Florida on moon?

Anonymous

>sinsinaty

Anonymous

Comfy

Anonymous

Why you guys get attracted to pure scrotebrain tier bullshit like this? Bored of reality i guess.

Anonymous

Wow glad to see all you shills work overtime on this one. Just makes me it that much clearer we are approaching the truth.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/x/1632682215575.webm

THE GREAT FILTER IS THE FIRMAMENT BROS. SPACE IS A LIE. THEY HAVE TO INVENT PARADOXES UPON PARADOXES TO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT.
        I too until last month believed in all of this and the amount of ‘freak accidents’ it takes for us to get here.

Here’s NASA getting caught with their suspension wires on one of thier live feeds. You can clearly see the dude on the left pull the dude on the right by his wire. Left dudes looking at a mirror in front of them, you can tell by looking at his face. What reason do they give to have to fake space?

And if you’re gonna research this, please avoid google, there’s nothing else that gets censored as much as Flat Earth. It wouldn’t make sense for Nasa to give google the memo. Use duckduckgo. Also avoid the Flat earth society. They’re paid liars who work to ridicule Flat earth with turtles and such. They really covered all the angles.

Now to make it easy, heres a website that you can visit if you’re curious – flatearth101.com
        Read the top 10 proofs or the list of 200 proofs. I implore you my frens, spend just spend 5 minutes with an open mind.

Now if you do choose to go this route, researching further on youtube will be the next course of action. YouTube has such a tight lockdown on any flatearth material it’s ridiculous. You will probably encounter some professor Dave trying to debunk this like the most obnoxious and arrogant scrote there is. Pay no mind. The algorithm is designed to get people to stop any research. Look up Spacebusters, Globebusters, Flat earth banjo usa Japan, the Level documentry.
        I wish you all the best.

The earth is flat my bros

Anonymous

god himself blessed you with digits

Anonymous

>don’t use Google
          >use Youtube, which is owned by Google

Anonymous

What did you expect from a flat earther anon

Anonymous

If not for Youtube, flatearther movement would be ten times smaller. They should be thankful to google

Anonymous

Duckduckgo is as bad as Google now, use searx or yandex

Anonymous

If you look for coincidences you’ll find them schizoid. This website romanticizes schizophrenia like it’s cool to act crazy.
          >look at me! I’m just like Terry Davis. >Hehehe
          You guys are no better than the normies you ridicule. If you had glasses and followed logical conclusions you’d see that the man in your webm pulled the other man who just did the flip by his back pocket with his pinkie.

Anonymous

Guys look it’s another PAID LIAR running with the pinkie story. GTFO SHILL.
            IT IS FUCKIN OBVIOUS THAT HES PULLING ON A WIRE ATTACHED TO HIS TROUSERS.
            >Look at me LULZ I’m one of you, I know Terry Davis and know how to spell schizophrenia.
            Fuck off scrotebrained shill

Anonymous

You’re a sad person. So everyone who disagrees with your opinion is a paid shill? You dont have to act out for attention. You are just a wannabe schizoid but really are just a normie following the latest LULZ trends.

Anonymous

Nope just scrotebrains like you. It is unrealistic for someone to be this into such threads without wanting to discuss or suppress the truth much less come back and reply.
                Go spam schizo somewhere else scrote or better yet get another job.

And this is not the latest LULZ trend. People are getting to know the truth and your INCESSANT shilling is just making it obvious. You better tell your supervisors scrotebrain

Anonymous

Care to explain what the central vortex is?

Anonymous

The central vortex is the area right under polaris.
          The true center of our world. It falls in antartica.
          The northern lights emenate from this center
          If you are really interested, watch this video
          https://youtu.be/wNt59LFQvI4

Anonymous

It is difficult to navigate here using a compass because even though it is true north, the compass will point to the magnetic north
            It actually falls on the south and the only way to navigate here is by using polaris, celestial navigation, a skill which has been long eradicated.
            Coincidentally, on this map, the Bermuda triangle is the area closest to the center.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/53hbtmP.gif

The powers that be are clearly able to design the world and add/remove celestial objects at will. It has the consistency of a simulated experiment somewhat.

-The sun as a heating element makes sense.
            -The moon perhaps as a satellite/amplifier object of further planets, maybe just a projection from below.

Why add a map to the moon? This gives the NPCs/life on the planet/realm intentional information?
            Why add "good" and "evil" vibrational planet objects such as Saturn?

Anonymous

God put it there for posterity. God gave us the stars for the telling of days, seasons, and signs. We are meant to be watching the heavens so we can know what events will be taking place next. So God put an image of how the earth looked on the day of creation upon the moon. With an understanding of physics, tectonic movements, and geology, we could theoretically use this image to determine just how many days it’s been since creation, giving us a better understanding of where exactly we are in the story of earth.

Anonymous

Could that honestly be done?

Anonymous

>the northern lights
            >antarctica

It is difficult to navigate here using a compass because even though it is true north, the compass will point to the magnetic north
            It actually falls on the south and the only way to navigate here is by using polaris, celestial navigation, a skill which has been long eradicated.
            Coincidentally, on this map, the Bermuda triangle is the area closest to the center.

>celestial navigation
            >a skill wich has been long eradicated

Are you even trying at the least anymore?

Anonymous

>Antarctica
            >Right under Polaris.
            sis you WAT??

Anonymous

ALL THE CONTINENTS ARE THERE.

THEY ARE ALL THE RIGHT RELATIVE SIZE

MOREOVER THEY ARE ALL IN THE RIGHT PLACE

THIS SHIT IS NOT COINCIDENCE

To really experiment,
        1) Download 50 random images of the moon.
        2) Flip it as you would a pinhole camera image.
        3) Compare the shapes with a map of the earth
        4)?????
        5)REDPILLED

Anonymous

>had to scoot Europe to the side to fit the America
          Just post the pics from "experiment", the arrows on this one just make everything messy.

Anonymous

>ALL THE CONTINENTS ARE THERE.
          N9, not rwally.

>THEY ARE ALL THE RIGHT RELATIVE SIZE
          No, not at all.

>MOREOVER THEY ARE ALL IN THE RIGHT PLACE
          No.

Anonymous

Fake or not, this is a cool concept

Anonymous

>Huston

Anonymous

you realize that the dark areas should be light because the continents protrude out of the earth? Light wouldn’t fill the ocean and not hit the land mass? the ocean and land would have to be flipped woke af of the red moon pic

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/IPreJR4.gif

>literally no possible way the continents fit onto that map
        begone CIA, your sistry does not work on us

Anonymous

how is any of this biblical?

Anonymous

Yuri says the moon is alive.
      He used to be a cosmonaut.

I heard (?) that there is grainy footage of him actually penetrating the lunar surface with his penis, although I’m not sure how that would work considering the lack of sex-supportive atmospheric conditions.

Anonymous

can we get a good picture of this shit

Anonymous

Here you are bro

For the entire model, zoomed in map, flight maps, time zones, distances etc on this map explained, check out of VIBES OF COSMOS on youtube.
        Here’s a trailer of thier content,
        https://youtu.be/P6mOSS10G8k

You can get a good explanation of the entire model if you explore this channel.
        There are no spoken explanations due to keyword scanning bots but there are well written notes on the video. His channel is actually disguised as a music only channel. FUCK GOOGLES CENSORSHIP

Anonymous

[…]

Wow glad to see all you shills work overtime on this one. Just makes me it that much clearer we are approaching the truth.

ALL THE CONTINENTS ARE THERE.

THEY ARE ALL THE RIGHT RELATIVE SIZE

MOREOVER THEY ARE ALL IN THE RIGHT PLACE

THIS SHIT IS NOT COINCIDENCE

To really experiment,
          1) Download 50 random images of the moon.
          2) Flip it as you would a pinhole camera image.
          3) Compare the shapes with a map of the earth
          4)?????
          5)REDPILLED

This is not even remotely how the continents on Earth are shaped.

Anonymous

You lie. They show a good match. All the continents are there and they nearly match. Furthermore, they are all in the right place.

Also just curious,
            How many pennies an hour do you get shill?

Anonymous

Uhhh… no. Even in the picture you just posted, they have a completely different shape. The images posted earlier have completely different shapes, sizes, and placements too (e.g. Africa touching South America, wtf are you smoking?)

Anonymous

>Africa touching South America
                Atlantis*
                SA is located on the right side of the map, above Lemurya.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

What is that landmass directly west of America?

Anonymous

What is that landmass directly west of America?

Australia. This type of map is known as an azimuthal equidistant projection. It shows the exact distance to any point from the center, in this case D.C. Not only is it good symbolism to have D.C. be the center, it also gives a rough estimate of how long it might take to send a missile directly to any point on the map

Anonymous

shh real life scares these people

Anonymous

thanks sis. never seen a map like that before.

Anonymous

I believe the standard 2D map we have now with Europe in the center is woke af on Germany, from the authors. But I only heard that from QI.

Anonymous

Those look nothing alike schizo
              Fuck I wish I could get paid to call you scrotebrains out
              No such luck though

Anonymous

You lie. They show a good match. All the continents are there and they nearly match. Furthermore, they are all in the right place.

Also just curious,
            How many pennies an hour do you get shill?

It’s because you are seeing the underside of the continents, so there is not an exact match

Anonymous

What are the lands beyond?
          Why has no one been there?
          Who or what IS there?
          Why according to your map are their entire continents in the "known world" that no one knows about?
          Why is no one allowed to go to these lands, our exploration and curiosity would have eventually had us find these places.
          5 simple questions.

Anonymous

I guess when I point my telescope onto the precise coordinates where the American flag was planted i won’t see a white flag right?

Cuz you can see the flag we left there.

But whatever its just a reflection of earth.

Posts like this remind me that half of the population is basically scrotebrained. Like not even joking, half the population has an IQ lower than what legally defines a person to be mentally inept.

This is why religion exists. To keep the useful idiots busy. Morons are the real issue with our country. The rich and powerful use them, they are useful idiots.

Anonymous

*tips fedora*

Anonymous

post a pic of the flag on the moon through your telescope then scrote

Anonymous

this

Anonymous

THIS glowie. You’re blowing shit out your ass. Not only can we not see any flag, we can’t see any of the other shit they supposedly left there either.

Anonymous

Nobody has ever been able to see the flag on the moon, because guess what? It’s not there. That flag was placed on a Hollywood set piece, not in "space". Even NASA can’t find this supposed flag, hmmmm weird isn’t it?

Anonymous

>Even NASA can’t find this supposed flag
          Get the fuck..what? No. please provide source.

Anonymous

NASA literally says they can’t even find it, yet some LULZner says he can. Interesting

Anonymous

NASA is NASA’s biggest critic

Anonymous

>he doesn’t understand the concept of a mosaic image
              "it is photoshopped" in this instance means they stitched hundreds of satellite images together from a sat on a polar orbit, and projected them onto a sphere

Anonymous

Where is your proof of a flag, scrote? You fuckers keep running away. Where is your proof of a flag on the moon?

Anonymous

They have LRO satellite images of the landing site. Yes, they are faked. But they say they are real, and they say they know where they are located. So fuck you.

Also, does this back up the concept of a flat earth or even that the moon is a giant negative or x-ray photograph of the real giant earth? Absolutely not. There is absolutely nothing that backs that up. So fuck you and those guys too.

Anonymous

there are many shills today

Anonymous

We NG+ now

Anonymous

didn’t think it could get more scrotebrained from flatearth yet here we freaking are

Anonymous

Don’t get me wrong, I know darn well we did not land on the Moon, but I have a hard time believing that NASA isn’t at least making an effort to lie and fake a location for the flag, but to admit that it can’t be found? Really?

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/x/1632760040689.webm

>other, first FE thread deleted
      Yeah, that’s cringe. Guess I’ll have to post here more in a while.

Anonymous

[…]

>People have never travelled

Anonymous

This makes zero sense

Anonymous

[…]

Nah, i have. Europe, North America, and Oceania. Everything tracks pretty well. Why haven’t you travelled?
      >Why do you accept the distances they say on the side of the road?
      Because it matches up with the distance i’ve travelled over a certain time, at a certain speed 100% of the time.

Anonymous

[…]

>What did you use to measure?
      A reliable speedometer and clock.
      >And I’ve been to more continents than you.
      Then you should be aware of it as well.
      >that someone else installed and calibrated
      Yes. It’s consistent. These are simple things you can test. It would have to be magically inconsistent to demonstrate a flat plane.

Anonymous

[…]

>Dude trust us
      No. You can measure it yourself.
      >you will not be able to determine shape or distance just from traveling.
      That is a major part of cartography, though. In your many travels, what have you seen to indicate that existing maps were unreliable?
      >You haven’t.
      Yea, I have. It’s part of being a pilot.

[…]

My mistake. Thought you were arguing for a flat earth. They often go on about how unreliable instruments are without testing or providing compelling evidence of corrections.

Anonymous

Sorry, but you are not the only person here to have flown a plane. Not sure about OP’s theory, but I can tell everyone here with certainty that there are ZERO (0) instruments on a plane (or heli) to correlate a spinning ball earth. No correction formula to corroborate shifting sea level altitude due flying above a round surface. I’m not even going to suggest you are a shit pilot. You are just lying.

Anonymous

>here are ZERO (0) instruments on a plane (or heli) to correlate a spinning ball earth.
          So no, you’ve not flown a plane. Certainly not learned to navigate.

Anonymous

No evidence? No argument? You’re not even a shill, 2/10 for making me reply

Anonymous

All the instruments prove it. All planes have a clock, for one thing, and a gyro. There’s no way a pilot could genuinely be a flattard. You’d simply not be able to navigate

Anonymous

Flight Simulator doesn’t count as being a pilot scrote

Anonymous

[…]

>You HAVENT
      No, I have. Part of the job.
      >pilots are part of the conspiracy
      Cool, when do I get inducted into that? Is it a rating after ATPL?

Anonymous

Does takeoff and landing on a flat earth make more sense than the other? What about the Coriolis effect?

I always wanted to be a pilot. I’m jelly

Anonymous

It makes less sense, since weather plays a part of TO/L. Coriolis factors into that, but you’re generally not going fast enough to need to worry about it individually.
          And you should become one. It’s super easy. Admittedly not cheap in some places, but not bank breaking if you just want your SPL/PPL.

Anonymous

>still no proof or record of any measuring of landmasses
            >If you had done the things you say, you wouldn’t fear sharing the data.
            Why are you so scared?

Anonymous

What data would you like? Flight times? You can find that on any flight tracker or schedule.

Anonymous

The data where you confirm – not just follow, but independently measure and verify, like you said you do as part of your job – the landmass shapes and distances.

Anonymous

Oh. That’s just part of travelling. I don’t really film all my flights, but you could easily do so yourself. Or just look at a flight tracker.

Anonymous

[…]

>We can already see how hard you want to shut down the conversation.
      Not all.
      And what ways have you confirmed any of it?

Anonymous

[…]

And what data have you found that contradicts everyone else with such tools?

Anonymous

>itt paranoid scrotebrains
      >DUDE EARTH IS FLAT
      >but you can measure it
      >BUT YOUR TOOLS ARE LYING
      >but how can all tools lie consistently?
      >DUDE IT’S A WELL CRAFTED CONSPIRACY JUST BELIEVE ME YOUR TOOLS AND EVERYONE IS LYING DOOD
      >how do you know it?
      >muh 5 minutes schizo videos on youtube

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/nlcIfY4.gif

>1999 + 22
        >trusting (((science))) "tools"

Anonymous

So make your own. Any yard stick and chronometer will work.

Anonymous

how about I just look at the chicago skyline from lake michigan instead?

Anonymous

To what end?

Anonymous

>you can measure it
        only if you assume the shape in advance

Anonymous

[…]

Which liars?
      And one should always be open to new data which might prove/disprove information.

Anonymous

Look sis I know you’re hurting, just wanna say I’m here if you want a sympathetic ear.
      Maybe stop with the scrotebrained thread and talk to me.

Anonymous

[…]

Why? What data has it given you? And there are other methods of measuring, you might be interested to learn.

Anonymous

[…]

Welcome to LULZ, the RP board

Anonymous

[…]

Neither have you (clearly) ya fuckin’ mong, and your accepting some spew ass shit from some scrote on LULZ

Anonymous

[…]

>pilots are part of the conspiracy
      commercial sailors, every world naval power, and anybody who sails privately is in on it too.
      global navigation across featureless planes like the sky or the surface of the ocean are done using nautical miles and knots

a nautical mile is one arcminute of the earths surface – that’s one sixtieth (1/60) of one degree of arc (‘arcs’ can be anything, but in this case are lines of latitude and longitude)
      the knot is derived from this unit of measure, as the knot is defined as one nautical mile per hour.
      on earth a nautical mile is precisely defined as exactly 1852 meters; though the reality of the figure does very slightly as the earth is not perfectly spherical, this median distance is considered accurate enough for navigational purposes.

draw your own conclusions; I’m not here to tell you how to think

Anonymous

>every single person on earth is in on it
        Hmm.

Anonymous

>commercial sailors, every world naval power, and anybody who sails privately is in on it too.
        And all geographers, cartographers, meteorologists, astronomers (pro and amateur) and everybody in the southern hemisphere who has a car with an odometer.

Anonymous

>> as the earth is not completely spherical

You said it buddy

Anonymous

You aren’t freaking serious, aren’t you?

Anonymous

[…]

these units are used in literally all aviation outside of China and all ocean navigation anywhere
      it’s possible they’re part of a conspiracy but they are used and that has some implications either way

Anonymous

[…]

I already said it. Dead reckoning. You can also try using a sextant.

Anonymous

Trying to explain this to a few friends because I dig new conspiracy theories. One of them asked an interesting question that I don’t have an answer to. How does the Flat Earth community explain meteors?

Anonymous

Doesn’t prove the shape of the Earth. Simple as

Anonymous

Why would they behave that way otherwise?

Anonymous

Behave what way?

Anonymous

Their motion and composition.

Anonymous

Meteors move a certain way and are made of certain things and that proves the shape of where we are?

Anonymous

Why would they behave like that if the earth was flat? Wouldn’t they be flat too?

Anonymous

The shape of one thing doesn’t have to do with the shape of something else. My eyeball is round but that doesn’t mean anything about my hand.
                    Do you know that in the FE model space as we know it doesn’t exist?

Anonymous

So there’s still celestial bodies like the sun and moon? I thought this entire theory supports itself on the moon being an artificial stenograph.

Anonymous

[…]

>projection

Anonymous

[…]

Answer the questions please.

Anonymous

[…]

Answer.
      The.
      Questions.
      Please.

Anonymous

[…]

Simply saying those things doesn’t mean much. Like a microbiologist saying they use a microscope, but not conveying their findings with it.

Anonymous

[…]

>Why would you trust my findings?
      Because they could be tested and verified or disproved. If you had done the things you say, you wouldn’t fear sharing the data.

Anonymous

[…]

>Are you this so-called pilot?
      Yes. But that’s not exactly a challenge to achieve.
      >How would you verify anything when you have no basis or experience to judge it against?
      Why would I not? Again all you need is a clock and a way to measure speed, distance, or both.

Anonymous

[…]

>None of what you mention would verify my surface traversal records.
      Why not?

Anonymous

[…]

Unless we’re doing an engineering project, that’s not really important. This is a cartography matter.

Anonymous

[…]

>trusting (((science)))
      fool

To what end?

get educated. I bet you believe in dinosaurs too. Time to wake up and realize you’ve been lied to.

Anonymous

>get educated.
        On what?

Anonymous

Wait dinosaurs aren’t real either? DAFUQ BULLSHIT SON

Anonymous

[…]

Well? Are you just a Dunning-Kruger example with daddies surveying tools?

Anonymous

>globies on LULZ

that absolute state of this board.

Anonymous

[…]

You first. I don’t even know what you’d expect me to post, even if you weren’t dodging.

Anonymous

[…]

>we’re all
      Argumentum ad populum fallacy, shill.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

>comical mouse ears
        >thinks it isn’t just chunks of some bullshit

Anonymous

lol what the fuck? can we identify what kind of rat it was?

Anonymous

space rat

Anonymous

that is 100% a freaking mouse, how have I not heard about this

Anonymous

that’s not how looks on the original video. this shit is edited, innit?

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/x/1632803802752.webm

Looks real to me right g-guys?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

>vaxxcucks believe this is real footage

Anonymous

what’s not real about it?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

is this real ?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

WHERE ARE THE TONS OF SATELLITESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

Anonymous

where r the stars n shit

Anonymous

where is the flat earth?
        a flat planets vanishing point would be up to the middle of the video height. why cant you see everything on the earth?

Anonymous

Where are the stars

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

scrotebrain, place eye into the shadow of the cube, and see for yourself that edges of the cubes shadow seem to be on an angle.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

i have a serious question. what does ‘you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light’ mean? ever since i was a kid 1989’s Batman was my favorite movie.

Anonymous

Thanks for reminding me of that movie.
        Well joker does say he just likes the sound of it.
        Perhaps it has a meaning that is harder to put into other words. I feel like I understand it until I try to explain. My guess is both Batman and Joker have both danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.

So there’s still celestial bodies like the sun and moon? I thought this entire theory supports itself on the moon being an artificial stenograph.

Lol I’m just in this thread because it’s inherently Flat Earth I am really not sure about this moon map theory. We are brainwashed to not think of the world in another way except for the fiction they make up for us. It sounds strange when you first hear it, but it’s only because it’s foreign–just because it sounds strange doesn’t mean it isn’t reality.
        The Sun and the Moon exist for sure, but we don’t know exactly what they are. We definitely didn’t go to the Moon, and they are surely much closer than the hundreds of thousands or millions of miles we are told.
        The entire theory doesn’t rely on what the Moon is telling us or not. You can figure more about Flat Earth from guys like David Weiss (DITRH) or Eric Dubay, they have channels on Youtube.
        >We cannot detect curvature
        >Boats don’t go over a curve they just go farther away
        >The Sun doesn’t set
        >NASA demonstrably lies their butt off and their images have been proven fake before
        >Curvature you see in video is shown to be fisheye lense induced or straight up CGI
        It’s fascinating for sure. Like they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

Anonymous

Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could build flying crafts that could go into space and orbit around the earth taking photos so we could SEE what our world looks like! Oh wait……..

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Fine Low Earth Orbit.

Anonymous
              Anonymous

Kys

Anonymous

No u! You don’t think we’ve freaking thought of pictures before dipass?

Anonymous

You hardly think at all.

Anonymous

I love how people will argue for a flat earth across continents. All of which is only possible because of technology that resides in space, which they deny the existence of.

Anonymous

internet cables go under the ocean

Anonymous

This is actually true

Anonymous

soo many freaking shills, every. single. freaking. time.
      pure insanity

Anonymous

Lol I know right. It coincides with 9-5 in the US. Fuckin losers

Anonymous

The thing some people fail to understand is that posters of these threads want only one thing from life – attention. And you give it to them.

Anonymous

oh look we got psychiatrist over here

Anonymous

Lol wait you losers actually believe this stuff

Anonymous
        Anonymous
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/5huWTpZ.gif

This bread is toast bros. The shills have completely infested the second half of all the posts (ie 9-5 in the US) . THERE IS NO DISCUSSION. IT IS CONSTANT BULLSHIT AND NAMECALLING AND OBVIOUSLY LAZY LIES. YOU DONT SEE THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR ON ANY OF THE OTHER OBVIOUSLY CRAZY THREADS.

YOUR INCESSANT SHILLING SIMPLY CONFIRMS THE TRUTH scrotebrainS

Anonymous

So what is in terra vista? How much I have to pay to travel there?

Anonymous

>Mfw Round Earth is the only thing keeping me sane before loosing it all
      >Mfw LULZscrote

PLEASE STOP, ALL OF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MINDS!

Anonymous

Well, Earth can just be bigger than we know and still round plus space shit can also exist?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Is not, does not.

Anonymous

>Using maps other people made, and observing instruments other people built and calibrated, and checking formulas other people devised and gave me – I can say I have independently measured this distance.
      This is how laughable your words sound.
      And you STILL have not provided a shred of data.
      Because you don’t have any.

Anonymous

Have you been able to prove any of those things wrong, though?

Anonymous

[…]

>people should go outside and start doing their own measurements.

Good idea, here is a very easy one that requires almost no gear and you can do it anywhere.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYZ-Ab9-WHI&t=24s

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Gvp6TwE.gif

>Watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNt59LFQvI4

>Suddenly have weird energy feelings
      >Even met a Aztec god due to this shit
      >Mfw as the video goes on the world around me becomes weirder

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I dont know if I can take this shit anymore

Anonymous

I have one question. How does the Earth get reflected on the moon? What is the moon made of to make this possible everyone’s talking about it like it’s a fact but how the fuck is the reflection getting there in the first place? Ill listen to all arguements once somebody can explain how all of our shit perfectly reflects on the moon.

Anonymous

The theory is good. But cant you see with your telescope the stuff the NASA left there on Moon? Makes the whole plasma moon theory invalid. (I know there are NASA photos but im not sure if there are any amateur photos from home) YAXTT

Anonymous

here is the 101 guys

>Earth
      round

>space
      real for a few lightyears around Earth.

>nasa and all other space exploration
      fake

>age of the universe
      around 6.000 years

Anonymous

I really wish earth was gigantic and largely unexplored. Instead I have to cope with the modern world.

Anonymous

WHAT IS WITH THE UNBELIEVABLE SHILL ARMY IN THIS THREAD

Anonymous

This massive shill army simply confirms the truth. There’s not one piece of actual discussion by these fucks and they are all here to poison the well.

PEOPLE ARE FINDING OUT CUNTS
        NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Anonymous

Here’s an older version. See the similarity to the Masonic symbol?
          Those fucks know

Anonymous

Look at this right here. This is the actual info revealed to you at 33 degress

Anonymous

No, it isn’t.

Anonymous

checked can I get an overlay of the moon with earth?

Anonymous

What does that even mean? There is a photograph of the earth in the sky?

Anonymous

I dont understand this thread. Those are supposed to be the earth’s continents?
      >The moon has a photograph on it
      Is this just poor English, are you saying the moon we see is a photograph? What a shit thread

Anonymous

OP is referring to the content of the youtube channel, Vibes of Cosmos.

Anonymous

the earth isnt flat

Anonymous

I’ve never seen the curvature with my eyes therefore it cannot exist

Anonymous

You’ve never seen a naked female body either. Do they not exist?

Anonymous

Yeah guys think of how mother Earth feels when you call her flat.

Anonymous

the earth is flat

Anonymous

one of us lies, one of us tells the truth

Anonymous

[…]

>You’ve never measured out a mile on your own either.
      And you’ve never looked out a window on an airplane, what of it?

Anonymous

[…]

>a position of authority
      It wasn’t an appeal to authority. That would be me saying I’m a pilot and that you’re not allowed to question what i say because of it, rather than telling you to go test all this for yourself.
      >only fear stops a person from disclosing data while providing ZERO data.
      You can look up any flight map. Where’s your data? Why aren’t you held to the same standard, especially as the challenging party?
      >say they never do that.
      Where did i say this? It’s something done every flight.

Anonymous

alternative earth theories are a garden gnome psyop, the only thing they’re covering up is how much bullshit garden gnomes are doing in space.

Anonymous

[…]

>STILL no data
      Picrel. My maps look like that, but with lots of eraser marks and doodles.
      https://www.flightradar24.com
      >but offered no method, nothing but "HURRR GOTTA GET YER LICENSE"
      Yes. That’s part of the method. You are a sharp one.
      >you have nothing independently measured and verified
      Any flight that I, or anyone else takes qualifies. Otherwise how else would you be where you end up?
      >IT was never mine.
      Because you have no data, yes, and are just a poor troll.
      >I said everyone needs to go outside and make their own measurements.
      And I agree. You seem intent on muddying those waters, though.
      >You dont have any data to share
      Come for any flight on QANTAS, and you’ll have that data.

Anonymous

The earth is round – like every other planet and sun and moon. I know some of you want to be special – but you aren’t. Well you are, but in more of a special needs kind of way.

Anonymous

[…]

>All pics are faked.
      Prove it.
      >No thanks to your "indoctrination is part of the method".
      >indoctrination
      scrotebrain. Feel fry to pilot an AC without learning how to do so first, then. Pretty sure all of India manages that.
      >using unverified maps, with unverified instruments.
      Wrong.
      >You just follow the lines and times they tell you.
      Those lines and times wouldn’t work if they were wrong. Plus, you don’t have to fly solely on company routes. They’re just the most efficient.
      >Because I’m not offering my data,
      Because you have none, and clearly don’t even know how to collect it, and thus can’t advise others.
      >you dont WANT people out there making their own measurements
      This whole thread i’ve been telling people to go out and make their own measurements. You’re the one saying it’s impossible for bullshit reasons.
      >where I have muddied any part of that message.
      Where you pretend that no instruments or data can be verified. Seems like you don’t even know what that means.

Anonymous

this would make a cool 40k planet

Anonymous
      Anonymous

hi

Anonymous

hello

Anonymous

The earth is round. Space travel is a thing. Case closed.
      YEEEAAHHHH!! I WIN!
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

It is literally a daguerreotype of the Earth taken near the beginning of the true history.

Anonymous

by whomst?

Anonymous

My Dad.

Anonymous

[…]

>Look at em.
      Which ones, and how does that prove it?
      >Now it comes out that you CANT verify anything you say without the "training".
      By training, do you mean basic literacy and numeracy? Because yea, i can see why you’re struggling.
      >Liar
      Nope. Even though you want it that way.
      >You wouldnt know.
      Yea, i would. By not ending up in the wrong place. Obviously.
      >That the ONLY reason you wouldnt is because of fear.
      Yep. Which is why you haven’t.
      >You have been telling people to go take classes, to go to websites, and to go look at other people’s maps.
      To build a corpus of knowledge which they can test and retest? Yes.
      >Not once.
      How about when you assert that it’s impossible to learn anything ever, because training is "indoctrination"?
      >Never said that.
      Then what’s your point? How could you learn to calibrate your instruments without, in your words, "indoctrination"?
      >Keep telling people to look at websites and go have a teacher tell you what is true.
      Okay. But then also go out into the real world and apply those lessons to verify them. Something you seem afraid of doing.

Anonymous

[…]

>OR dont.
      Which ones, my pissy friend?
      >Meanwhile I have provided ACTUAL METHODS
      Me too. Cheaper, as well.
      >Holy shit you are scrotebrained.
      Could be. Doesn’t really answer the question, though. Can instruments and data be verified or not?

Anonymous

[…]

???

Anonymous

>If you arent a shill then you are incapable of grasping the simplest of notions.

Anonymous

>Still afraid

Anonymous

>as above, so below

Holy freaking shit.

Anonymous

We’re brute forcing all the secrets of the ascended masters and they are SEETHING.

Anonymous

Our true forms are stars above the firmament, and our earthly bodies are projections for which we experience this material plane as pre-requisite of our evolution. The more ascended amongst us are more ‘fixed’ in their placement in the firmament, such as ‘planets’ and those that form the constellations. We are indeed star material, because we are literally stars.

Anonymous

prove the earth is flat:
      go to australia, visit a tall building or take a baloon ride.
      photograph mount fuji in Japan with one of these cameras:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECXSoXVu8fU

there you go, flat earth confirmed for all time and for all to see.

Anonymous

If the earth is flat, night would come for all people at the same time. When the sun SETS (goes BELOW the horizon) it goes bellow the horizon for all people on the flat earth. None of that "different timezones globe bullshit" .

Now that you scrotebrains have the technology to communicate almost instantaneously to anyone around the earth why not do this:

1)find someone who lives in the opposite timezone.
        This should help: https://www.worldtimezone.com/index24.php
        2) Wait until the sun is midday (clearly in the sky, not set)
        3) Call your new friend, ask them if they also see the sun.
        4) Have them bitch at you because you called them in the middle of the night and it’s gonna be at least 6 hours till the sun rises above the horizon.
        5) Either Kys, or say the entire state of Australia is made of shills instructed to lie about the time of day.

Anonymous

>Uses shill model of flat earth
          >Woke af all his shit on said model
          Can you be more obvious shill? Get me your supervisor, this level of scrotebraination is completely unacceptable even for a shill
          Try harder scrotebrain.

For those interested, here is the model with the time zones

Anonymous

>BUT DAT DONT MATCH THE MAP THE GLOWIES GIVE US!!!!!
            Independent data gathering.
            Independent verification.
            Let’s get out there and see whether the image on the Moon does or does not match the landmasses we live on.
            Again, because the glowies can’t leave it alone:
            I am not saying this or ANY map is correct.
            I am only and purely saying anyone who has any concern needs to go outside and get their own data.

Anonymous

How come +12 ers (or anyone else on the earth "plane") see the sun going BELOW the horizon? It should always be visible from a high enough place. In flatland you should see the sun as getting smaller (farther away), on the horizon, not staying the same size and going below it.

Anonymous

>In flatland
              Nowhere in the post you responded to is there mention of any flat earth.
              It’s not my post, but if you want to criticize it, then criticize the post, not whatever phantasm argument exists in your head.
              The only one in this thread to talk about a flat earth was the bot that dumped a bunch of fake pics as obfuscation and disinfo.

Anonymous

>not flat earth
                >time zones in

>Uses shill model of flat earth
                >Woke af all his shit on said model
                Can you be more obvious shill? Get me your supervisor, this level of scrotebraination is completely unacceptable even for a shill
                Try harder scrotebrain.

For those interested, here is the model with the time zones indicate a circular motion of a very near sun that is typically shilled by flat earth glowscrotes.
                >never cares to contradict any of the flat-earth pushers that mindlessly agree with his model:

The central vortex is the area right under polaris.
                The true center of our world. It falls in antartica.
                The northern lights emenate from this center
                If you are really interested, watch this video
                https://youtu.be/wNt59LFQvI4

https://i.imgur.com/6zY0UQH.png

[…]

>but when someone actually points out the (ridiculous) consequences of his model it never actually was flat earth lol. Why would you believe that

The only thing worse than a glowscrote is a glowscrote that argues like a garden gnome. State your assumptions clearly.

Anonymous

I’m the anon who posted all those screenshots and let me be CLEAR

THE WORLD IS FLAT. ALL THESE MODELS WORK ONLY ON THE FLAT MODEL.

[…]

This anon cant seem to make up his mind but regardless, is not ready to accept the FAILURE known as the GLOBE MODEL.

Terra Vista is completely frozen over. The know landmass is all the land that is not frozen.

Anonymous

This known landmass moves across the bigger circle in an anticlockwise manner. See picrel. This rotation takes 26,000 years (aka great year) to complete. This is corroborated perfectly with the shift of the magnetic north pole.

Anonymous

Here’s an explanation of how GLOBAL WARMING fits into this model.
                      THE MAGNETIC NORTH POLE REVOLVES AROUND TRUE NORTH

Anonymous

And whoever made these clocks sure knew about this

Anonymous

And the Greeks. Look at the antikythera mechanism. The representation of the moon map is almost perfect, complete with the luminaries.
                        WE USED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

Anonymous

It is the exact same model of a circle within a circle. The smaller circle representing the known world with a sun inside it.
                        Can’t make this shit up

Anonymous

>Is all frozen.
                    Fuck, that’s lame. I thought that maybe those islands were inhabited by mythical beasts. Anywho if someone is willing to take me there ill be more than happy to.

Anonymous

>When the sun SETS (goes BELOW the horizon) it goes bellow the horizon for all people on the flat earth

You are assuming that the sun is a giant hot gas ball millions of miles away floating on the emptiness of space.

It’s a local phenomena so when it goes into the horizon it vanishes on the observer’s point of view, and becomes available from another’s in a different part of the flat plane. It’s a lot smaller than what they lie to you about, though it’s the exact same size as the Moon. It floats below the firmament, and thus your nonsensical experiment will simply not work because you have an entirely invalid understanding of common flat earth cosmology.

Anonymous

The sun position changes woke af on where you are on Earth duh. Look up parallax effect.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

ITT:
      >one person says trust him with no data or evidence, says to trust maps you have no verification of, to trust websites, and to go to official, govt. approved instructors to learn what is what
      >another person says he has no authority, says NOT to trust him or anyone else, and provides the method they are using to independently verify distances and landmasses, and has encouraged people to go out and do their own independent data gathering
      Which one sounds like a govt shill to you?

Anonymous

Oh joy, it’s yet another one of these threads.

I’m not convinced even half of you guys are enjoying these constant reductive discussions so maybe all that bullshit about bots and the like might be true. Because holy shit.

>Seriously, holy freaking shit.

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

LULZ is over. We are /poo/ tier now with the bots

Anonymous

I’m starting to not take “space” seriously any more anyways. We should’ve had bases all over the moon as well as Mars by now but we’re stuck in depravity 24/7 on earth. We have all this great technology but we use it for degenerate shit in the end, disgusting.

Anonymous

no u

Anonymous

The great filter is babysitting primitives. Degeneracy too as you said.

Anonymous

oink chaps, haven’t been here for a couple weeks, why do so many LULZ threads have 300+ responses now, what happened?

Anonymous

>This is what the earth looks like
      That can’t be right. I don’t see Gonoria and Kek…

Anonymous

Can confirm. I am from Kek
        Why are the women from Thoth massive sluts btw?

Anonymous

Throw some classical maps on as an overlay.

Anonymous
Viewing 111 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.