Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>they built this in the 1800s

Anonymous
        Anonymous

fpbp

Anonymous

The absurdity of modernity is to assume that time goes in a line, where the future is always more evolved and better than the past

Anonymous

Yes my scrote. Thanks for the very well known info

Anonymous

we are all suffering under amnesia. Those who are questioning the past and the current enviroment felt their entire life that "something is wrong". We are starting to remember . Healing is happening, scrotes

Anonymous

>we are all suffering under amnesia
        woke af big O plot poster

Anonymous

They used to build cool things before globohomo told them they can’t anymore

Anonymous

Yes, humans are capable of woke af things

Anonymous

If current news is fake, imagine what ancient history might actually be.

Anonymous

Viruses don’t actually exist, no one ever checks the actual basis of the science, germ theory still hasn’t been proven.
      It’s freaking crazy to realise this.
      Just how much have we been lied to about?

Anonymous

absolutely woke af. this whole covid nonsense brought terrain theory to light and now many people are realizing viruses aren’t real. Healthy people do not get sick out of breathing some invisible shit the air

Anonymous

So is the virus just a psyop? People have died from it without ever knowing what it was.

Anonymous

I’m sure locking people inside their homes and the elderly in the hospitals alone won’t have any consequences.
            And the constant news about death statistics, unemployment, and videos of Chinese people dying in the street is just normal.
            But the positive thing is that Covid somehow ended the flu.

Anonymous

>I’m sure locking people inside their homes and the elderly in the hospitals alone won’t have any consequences.
              There are countries that didn’t do any of that, governments denied the existence of covid and yet people died, including some of my family members in those countries. I am curious how your theory explains that.

Anonymous

>people died
                yes, people die everyday.
                >including some of my family members
                irrelevant. Everyone died before covid as well and they had relatives obviously.
                funny how President John Magufuli of Tanzania died after speaking against Covid. very interesting for a Virus that kills.. what? less than 1% of the population? yeah just a coincidence.

Anonymous

do you use a refrigerator for your food?

Anonymous

Thats bacteria silly. Those are obviously real like jeez anon take your meds. It’s the viruses that are a psyop.

Anonymous

Bacteria == Virus
            One is real while the other is not.

Anonymous

How do you explain phage biology?

Anonymous

Its all CGI images anon. And not to mention they identify a lot of bacteria as "viruses" when they aren’t anyways.

Anonymous

>Its all CGI images anon.
                  So all phage biologists are in on it?
                  >And not to mention they identify a lot of bacteria as "viruses" when they aren’t anyways.
                  Like which ones?

Anonymous

They’re all told the same things, that certain things are viruses even though they aren’t. Most doctors are indoctrinated just like anyone in public school too.

Anonymous

>They’re all told the same things
                      So they’re operating electron microscopes and all that jazz, but actually the machines are just superadvanced AIs generating CGI images?

>Like which ones?
                      Bacteriophages, if they are even real at all would be bacteria, as viruses don’t exist

You don’t believe in molecular and cell biology at all? A piece of DNA or RNA coated in a protein capsid can’t gain access to cells and use the replication machinery or does the replication machinery iniside the cells not even exist?

Anonymous

>Like which ones?
                    Bacteriophages, if they are even real at all would be bacteria, as viruses don’t exist

Anonymous

What about carbon monoxide?

Snake catcher

>Atoms molecules and microbes aren’t real. Tiny stuff isn’t real cuz I can’t see it with my naked eyes

Hurrr durrr :/

Anonymous

>he fell for appeal authority
            >:/
            >dares to call anybody scrotebrain
            Typical midwit zealot.

Anonymous

You do got a point. I can’t see angels, demons, nor any other non corporeal entity with my naked eye. Even though they are realer than the transient tangible.

But he’s right though, germs don’t exist. Spiritual parasites do.

Anonymous

Would you let someone infect you with Bacillus anthracis.?

Anonymous

I didn’t even let you you me. And whatever the hell you said is fake. All diseases are material manifestations of spiritual imbalances, including neurological disorders, which is clearly what you’re suffering from.

Anonymous

So you would let yourself be infected? I don’t think you really would. I think that if you were in that situation, you would start getting second thoughts.

Anonymous

>I don’t think
                    I know. Otherwise you would be able to comprehend that everything material and temporary, forever in a state of change, is a distant second to all the spiritual and that which doesn’t change.

Anonymous

What the fuck are you babbling about you tard?

Anonymous

Tell that to your nurse when you’re on a ventilator scrotebrain

Anonymous

Were you molested?

Anonymous

True.

The only real virus is inside their heads.

Anonymous

>Healthy people do not get sick out of breathing some invisible shit the air
          Asbestos Carbon monoxide i can go on

Anonymous

That’s not the subject of the thread, but yes.

absolutely woke af. this whole covid nonsense brought terrain theory to light and now many people are realizing viruses aren’t real. Healthy people do not get sick out of breathing some invisible shit the air

Oh shit, i have most of these books. Congrats to the truth about contagion, by Thomas S. Cowan. By far the best book demolishing the germ theory. Thorough, rational, scientific, but still enjoyable to read, and accessible for any non scientific who has a functioning mind.

So is the virus just a psyop? People have died from it without ever knowing what it was.

>So is the virus just a psyop? People have died from it without ever knowing what it was.
        Covid symtoms are a combination of graphene oxyde injected in the 2019 flu vaccine, with the newly deployed 5G. One can create all kinds of health problems with electromagnetic fields, especially if human bodies are already transformed into antennas, with metallic nanoparticles, or better, graphene oxyde.

Anonymous

>Covid symtoms are a combination of graphene oxyde injected in the 2019 flu vaccine, with the newly deployed 5G
          That’s bullshit chief. Places that neither do the flu shot nor have any trace of 5G (not even 4G) still got covid.

Anonymous

this. the only ‘covid isn’t real’ theory I like is that it’s radiation poisoning and that the vaccine accelerates the sickness in some like all of those pics of people breaking out in hives or have amputation

Anonymous

>Places that neither do the flu shot
            Which places? The whole west and asia does the flu vaccine.
            > nor have any trace of 5G (not even 4G)
            What is Starlink. What is IEEE 802.11ac Wi-fi, deployed since 2014.

Anonymous

>Which places? The whole west and asia does the flu vaccine.
              Most of Africa, South Asia, Tajikistan, Indonesia.

Anonymous

Do you know that you can obtain a positive PCR test of a goat, or a paw paw?

Anonymous

Do you know how a PCR test works?

Anonymous

Off topic but woke af. Coofing on someone doesn’t make them sick, being unhealthy from diet and genetic factors are the things that make you sick.

Anonymous

Totally not foreign architecture… Definitely was only barbarism here before us guys. Don’t mind that there’s no photos of a civil war battle. Don’t forget that history is written by the victors.

Anonymous

and don’t forget that the pandemic which began last year was totally horrible.
        but we know what happened 2000 years ago 🙂

Anonymous

What is this photo of then if not the civil war?

Anonymous

A civil war battle. No photograph exists.
          Despite the technology existing. Those definitely don’t look like actors on a set…

Anonymous

?? It’s the Arc of Triumph in Paris.

Snake catcher

I think it’s Brandenburg gate. Really not that impressive to me I would have liked to see other things like collossus of rhodes or Alexandria lighthouse

Anonymous

No, it’s the Arc of Triumph. Literally just look it up.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Oh yeah, as for the building, what exactly is your objection? How wouldn’t they be able to build that? Do you think people in the 1800s were scrotebrained?

Anonymous

One person in frame, just animals, disjointed trees in the background. There’s nothing that shows this is a battle.
          >muh exposure times
          So you’re telling me there’s not a single photograph of an actual war being waged? Maybe what you’re told about history isn’t factual. All it takes is 3 generations and any dissent is evaporated.
          This photo of Robert E. Lee is definitely real too, right? He’s definitely alive.

Anonymous

just White people things

Anonymous

scrotes actually built it but the wypipo stole it from them. They’re the original inhabitants

Anonymous

modern masons and boomers are creatively impotent
      i expect it from the latter, but the former do not uphold the legacy of their name
      its opinion, but theres hardly been anything inspiring in the architectural realm. just dick measuring contests and soulless suburbia

Anonymous

ITT: Zoomers who can’t comprehend that past people made things out of non-plastic materials.

Anonymous

And are also so ingrained in the disposable consumer culture that they are unaware that structures like this are maintained and undergo periodic restoration.

Anonymous

>They built this in 2021

Anonymous

>They built this in the 13th century

Anonymous

Looks comfy.

Anonymous

Why the fuck couldn’t they build this in the 19th century?

Anonymous

Stone Masonry used to be a popular trade.

Anonymous

Everyone woke af knows that’s leftover from a previously advanced civilization.

Anonymous

zoomers have ruined this site.

Anonymous

Go fuck yourself scrotebrain

Anonymous

>scrotebrain
            You don’t think all the people who were living in Paris 200 years ago would have noticed if the Arc had infact been there forever and wasn’t being constructed? So if Biden announced that he was going to build The Empire State building, everyone in New York would just play along and act like the The Empire State building was just now being built, even though they’ve been living next to it their whole lives?
            I think it is crystal clear who is the scrotebrain here.

Anonymous

>Believing mainstream narrative

Sorry kid. Maybe next time

Anonymous

Very convincing argument, zoomzoom. Looks like your flouride filter is malfunctioning.

Anonymous

It is quite foolish to think those who govern you, want you to know the truth.

Anonymous

Why?

Anonymous

If it isn’t immediately recognizable to you, you have Stockholm syndrome

Anonymous

Again, another non-argument. Your example is a false flag, in which case the government would have an obvious interest in concealing the truth, but we can imagine another scenario where the government has no such interets. For instance, if you drive your car into a wall at high speed you will get hurt. That’s the truth. And yet the government would probably prefer if people weren’t driving cars into walls at high speed wrecking the expensive infrastructure and causing mayhem.
                        Even if we were to establish that the government of France had some motivation to deceive people about the Arc of Triumph, we must also recognize that some things are beyond the powers of the government. As in my previously mentioned example, no matter how much Biden wanted everyone to think he built the Empire State Building, he would have no way of accomplishing that.

Anonymous

Check city population numbers in the 1800s

Check earliest photos ever of historic cities.

You’ll notice empty streets, no fires, lack of commuters and merchants, and all sorts of other of people who should be there.

You’ll notice fabulous million pound stone architecture, then you’ll see the street is dirt and feces. Occupied by miniature horse and man, in comparison to the grand architecture. These photos are extremely hard to find.

We aren’t even talking about the empire state. That happened after all the good stuff was destroyed.

Anonymous

>Check city population numbers in the 1800s
                        >Check earliest photos ever of historic cities.
                        >You’ll notice empty streets
                        >You’ll notice fabulous million pound stone architecture
                        I’m not seeing any of that here.

Anonymous

literally empty streets scrotebrain lmfao

Anonymous

There’s a dude standing on the corner shining shoes and there are several visible shops, and most obviously there is no "million pound stone architecture".
                        One might also(provided that they don’t have a room temperature iq like you) wonder why the supposedly ancient Arc of Triumph is decorated with motiffs that are clearly referencing modern events, like this one showing Napoleon fighting Turks.

Anonymous

Why would there be a shoe shine if there wasn’t any mud?

Anonymous

Why would you think that there was no mud?

Anonymous

There’s a dude standing on the corner shining shoes and there are several visible shops, and most obviously there is no "million pound stone architecture".
                        One might also(provided that they don’t have a room temperature iq like you) wonder why the supposedly ancient Arc of Triumph is decorated with motiffs that are clearly referencing modern events, like this one showing Napoleon fighting Turks.

That photo is the first photograph of a human being. There actually were other people in the photo but the long exposure captured the shoe shiner and customer because they were there for a long period of time. The other people were passing through but didn’t linger long enough to be captured on the long exposure photo.
                        There is reference saying if you blow it up you will see the "ghosts" of people who passed by on the street.

Anonymous

This is a scrotebrained idea. Look at this pic – as you can see there is a lot of blurred people. This is because old photography needed long exposure times to capture the image, so anything that is moving (people) would get blurred. So they preferred to take pictures without anyone in them to avoid this. It wouldn’t be hard to do, as you say there was not a massive population so there would be times when the streets are empty. ALSO in the background you can see the start of the construction of the Sacré-Cœur in Paris.

Anonymous

Here is a pic of the construction team of the same building in progress. As you can see it didn’t take millions of people to build a spectacular building.

Anonymous

Here is part two of the construction.

Anonymous

…..and here is the Completed building with NO PEOPLE in the photo!!

Anonymous

What’s up with the weird photoshopping going on with the sky?

Anonymous

australia isn’t real

Anonymous

What happened to Lemuria?

Anonymous

its hilarious how many shills are in this thread
      do they really think we don’t notice?

Anonymous

They’re maintaining the status quo for the one’s that haven’t.

Anonymous

I just looked it up, and you are correct. They built it in imitation of the old Roman victory arches, like pic related, to honor those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars. It has all of France’s military victories inscribed on it, which presumably means there is lots of room on the thing.

Anonymous

They did not build that.

Anonymous

>Small government, but please build monuments.
      >I am utilitarist but live for the aesthetics
      >I want an ehtnostate but refuse to aquiesce what capitalism has made.
      >there is no dichotomy, my endless chatter is action.

Anonymous

OP is only saying that because people are getting worse at art every day. Tom and Jerry from the 1940s looks better than anything Americans are capable of animating these days.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/PM6u377.gif

Looks different, anyway. Nobody does much cell animation for features any more, the economics don’t really work. But on the other hand, in the 1940s they couldn’t do stuff like pic related.

Anonymous

I would assume that these structures have been rigorously documented, with close up photographs, detailed drawings, etc? I have looked off and on but never found much online.
      Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Yes, they also built arches during the Roman times.

Anonymous

scaffolds are nothing new OP, neither are professional stone carvers.

Anonymous

It’s obvious history is made up to an extent to serve a narrative but these kind of posters like OP who claim every building is not what they tell us are seriously lost. Okay, the goverment lies I accept that. Why would I believe you though? You’re doing the same thing as them by building an alternative narative for people to follow.

Anonymous

Covid isn’t real

Anonymous

They built this in 1930

Anonymous

That’s impossible. Even with modern tools we can’t build anything that large. Only the ancient race of Atlanteans could have made this.

Anonymous

>Even with modern tools we can’t build anything that large
          How about Burj Khalifa

Anonymous

>Burj Khalifa
            It doesn’t exist. You seriously think there is a whole city with skyscrapers in the middle of a desert? Holy shit the shills are out in full force today.

Anonymous

I have been there

Anonymous

>1 shekel has been deposited into your account

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

Actually it was probably earlier, waaaay earlier

Anonymous

This was back when architects/ designers wanted to go with a sublime feeling to buildings/ monuments. It’s just layered stone and an upscaled arch, with the right team of people behind it, you can probably have a couple of generations finish it overtime. Nothing’s impossible it you put the right people with the vision, skill, tenacity and creativity needed to make things a reality.

Anonymous

Most construction projects now are for a purpose and have tighter deadlines.

Constructions like this are done during heights of empires to show off how powerful and rich the country is. Also there’s a lot of pretty talented stonemasons out there.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.