• Author
      Anonymous

Theory of everything? Ain’t no such thing sis

Anonymous

>blocks your path

Anonymous

haa gordel

Anonymous

Says the guy who starved himself to death so as not to be poisoned.

Anonymous

Imagine coming with a weak ad hominem at one of the greatest logicians of all time. Irony of ironies.

Anonymous

Not everyone is worth paying attention to. The homeless guy openly pooping on the sidewalk in front of the 7-11 in broad daylight might be mumbling to himself the most genius thing ever said, but there’s no reason to try to find out.

Anonymous

>Not everyone is worth paying attention to.
            Y..You’re talking about yourself right?
            Not the greatest logician of the 20th century obviously.

Solivagus

If he was screaming, "I AM NOT THIS TURD I AM EXCRETING FROM MY ANUS," then technically it would be a public lecture given pro bono and may be the most enlightening experience the general public could witness.

>I would also accept it if it was, "EVERYBODY POOPS!"

Anonymous

Today I will remind them.

Anonymous

It fails because "God" is undefined. You can say anything with analytic language, including bullshit– so long as you use undefined terms.

Anonymous

It’s defined in D1

Anonymous

No, a definition must be both exhaustive and exclusive.

Anonymous

Uhh yeah, that’s what the triple bar means. D = Definition, A = Axiom, C = Corollary, T = Theorem

Anonymous

I got that, however, the definition "possesses all positive properties" does not encompass God, nor is God necessarily the only thing that possesses all positive properties.
                Also, you’re using the word "positive" in two different ways, twisting the definition as you go.

Anonymous

logical proofs of god are notoriously stupid.

let me give one
        >assume god exists and god is omniscient and omnipotent
        >god is omniscient, therefore he knows everything.
        >therefore god knows what he will do tomorrow. to denote this, we will say god does X tomorrow. X could be anything, or nothing
        >now god decides he does not want to do X tomorrow.
        >he does Y, which contradicts X instead, which he is allowed to do because he is omnipotent

proof by contradiction that God cannot be both omnipotent and omniscient QED

Anonymous

This was proved in Coq, so it must be true.

Anonymous

Existence is not a real predicate. Anselm was a scrotebrain, and the ontological argument is nonsense.

Anonymous

Friendly reminder that Kant’s deontology got BTFO by Catholic Elizabeth Anscombe.

Anonymous

We’re not discussing ethics, here.

Anonymous

>dude, just define real existence into your conception of a thing
        Didn’t Kant have a point about this?

Anonymous

assuming the law of excluded middle.
        ISHYGDDT

Anonymous

>Our experiments were repeated with the highly trustful proof assistants Isabelle/HOL and Coq. This provided additional assurance.

wtf, I thought that atheist believed in science, why are they denying it now?

Anonymous

>it’s another episode of pop-educated midwits misunderstanding Gödel

Anonymous

pseud

Anonymous

>i’m a pseud
          Yes, you are.

Anonymous

you will never be a scientist

Anonymous

Seethe, cope, and leave Gödel alone. He had nothing to say about the possibility of a "theory of everything".

Anonymous

>wahhh leave Godel alone.
                If Kurt were here he’d side with me and spit on you..tfu. tfu. You dogmatists will never know true science, only scientism.
                "Materialism is false" ~ Kurt Godel

Looks like fedora tippers only like logic and "facts" when it comes from the mouth of their pop-science popularizers: black science man and bill nye.

"Religions are, for the most part, bad, but Religion is not." ~ Kurt Godel

Anonymous

"No! I don’t want to die! I’ll starve myself to death to avoid being poisoned!" ~ Also Kurt Gödel

Anonymous

Andddd he resorts to the same shitty ad hom against a logical genius no less.
                    We are LAUGHING

Anonymous

>You dogmatists will never know true science, only scientism.
                  What are you on about, you deranged religitard? I’m not arguing anything for or against any gods, nor for or against materialism. I’m just telling you that Gödel’s incompleteness theorems don’t tell you much about physical reality.

Anonymous

Your theory of everything can never be proved.
                    >This was enough to prompt John von Neumann to comment that “it’s all over“.

Anonymous

It doesn’t need to be "proved". It just needs to be consistent with everything observed.

Anonymous

>Everything observed
                        Are you freaking batshit stark mad?
                        You realize how little of the universe humans have observed? How little of our own ocean even. We will never have a grand theory of OURSELVES or the hard problem of consciousness let alone to presume one of the freaking universe. Delusional grand theory of nothing. REEEEeE

Anonymous

>all that incoherent seething
                        I don’t see how it’s relevant. A "Theory of Everything" doesn’t need to be "proved" in a mathematical sense. It just needs to account for everything we know.

Anonymous

>A "Theory of Everything" doesn’t need to be "proved" in a mathematical sense. It just needs to account for everything we know.
                        Read this again slow. It just needs to account for everything we know. Doesn’t need to be proved in a mathematical sense. Everything we know. Everything. But it excludes mathema…

Anonymous

But that’s possible, because mathematics excludes itself, as Godel proved.

Anonymous

Mathematics isn’t a physical observation, anon.

Anonymous

It literally does you freaking parasite. You all are legit going to be freaking killed in French Revolution 2.0.

This is beyond me. I’m a freaking pacifist, but I’m also a "prophet" to use a word that even an old freaking scrotebrain scrote bitch like you might understand.

Anonymous

>It doesn’t need to be "proved". It just needs to be consistent with everything observed.

WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE YOU PEOPLE IGNORING THIS SHIT?

https://youtu.be/Z7cYtk5cdv8

Did… did you stupid freaking monkeys really not thing that this should would be solved online, just like mother fuckers are solving VR and WhatsApp and the rest of this bullshit..

Are you people freaking play acting science or do you actually care?

Jesus freaking christ.
                        https://youtu.be/Z7cYtk5cdv8

Anonymous

Please take your medications. You’re very clearly mentally ill.

Anonymous

You should unitonically have a nice day before people do it for you in Grench Revolution 2.0.

I swear to freaking God Anon. I’m a pacifist who had a nervous breakdown the first time he accidently killed a freaking bug, but I’m also a prophet in a sense that is deeper than religion and I am telling you, you are marked for death

Anonymous

IT IS LITERALLY RIGHT HERE YOU FAKE FRAUD freaking DAGGOT MOTHER FUCKERS. LITERALLY FUCK YOURSELVES. JESUS freaking CHRIST YOU PEOPLE LITERALLY NEED REVOLUTION TO PULL YOUR freaking HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES. WE ARE NOT DOING SHIT ON BLACKBOARDS ANYMORE. KIDS ARE freaking INCENTING VR IN THEIR freaking PARENTS GARAGES. YOU DIDNT THINK SOME DIPSHIP ONLINE WOULD UNIFY PHYSICS????

LITERALLY freaking KILL YOIRSELFS!!! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IS freaking FAKE!!!!!

FUCKJNG have a nice day

Anonymous

[…]

A mind incapable of discussing ideas wrote this.

Anonymous

[…]

No one’s reading your links. You just wasted your own time.

Anonymous

Looks like fedora tippers only like logic and "facts" when it comes from the mouth of their pop-science popularizers: black science man and bill nye.

Anonymous

Of course it’s not by accident. Look at what they did to Gallileo. Great minds have always been constrained by smaller minds, most often through the control of the masses with religion.

Anonymous

yeah all of us smart people should move to china where the least amount of religious people are

china’s about 49% atheist so if we try really hard we can make it the first country that’s majority atheist

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Nice nu-atheismoid/christcuck containment thread you got there.

Anonymous

I swear to freaking God. You people are literally going to be genocide. We cannot go on like this. There is a guy right here in this thread who literally LITERALLY solved all of freaking physics and you don’t freaking listen because you only respond to force and your superiors. You are going to be fucming killed by the revolution. Not me. But by waves of humanity that you cannot even fathom.

How the fuck are you ignoring the most basic and obvious proofs for unified science that are literally in this fucming thread???

It’s because you don’t freaking listen to those "below you". And those below you are now like 99.9 percent of humanity and you are literally going to be murdered. Do you understand?

Anonymous

Aww, Lisa. Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.

Anonymous

>Aww, Lisa. Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.

Haha. You really don’t get it Anon. And I don’t think you ever will.

Anonymous

The "Ivy League" no longer exists you ape fucks. What exists now are kids like Palmer Luckey who invented modern VR at 15 years old in his parents garage…

And a kid like that literally freaking unified physics in Excel and you don’t listen because you are freaking obsolete and play acting like Einstein, and this is epidemic at all levels of society and WHEN and of this revolution comes you are literally LITERALLY going to be executed as human waste. NOT BY ME. I say this as someone who is, essentially a P R O P H E T. And just like the French you will not listen until your head is removed holy freaking shit.

Anonymous

Gary didn’t unify physics dude. We already went over this about a year ago.

This is Sabina

>Gary didn’t unify physics dude. We already went over this about a year ago.

Imagine seeing what has been happening in computer science the past few years and still believing this. But I am sure they can find a place for you to be I a teacher in public education somewhere, Anon

Anonymous

>godel will never criticize lain point theory
      why live?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id