The most obvious and undeniable wake-up call.

Home Forums Science & tech The most obvious and undeniable wake-up call.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

The most obvious and undeniable wake-up call.

Anonymous

haha weird right

Anonymous

You are completely right. You making a fifth thread is irrefutable proof that flat earth is a coordinated slide op. Thx for opening the eyes of this tired Sage

Anonymous

I’m a pretty avid flat earther, and I haven’t coordinated with anyone. I’m guessing we reached exponential redpilling levels.

Anonymous

Btw

Anonymous

How does it feel to be retarted anon?

Anonymous

its j8ust a coinsidiens!!!

Anonymous

big freaking clue

Anonymous

moon was placed there. its not natural

Anonymous

placed there by God, therefore natural

Anonymous

yep it’s just proof of intelligent design

Anonymous

Maybe splar eclipses have meaningful numbers?

Anonymous

Why can’t the Earth be created by God AND be a globe?

Anonymous

Most flat earthers dont like this question. Also, fuck off with these constant flat earth threads OP you raging scrote

Anonymous

Why can’t the Earth be created by God AND be a globe?

Flat Earth God is lame when compared God who created main stream science fitting universe. Bigger and more impressive shit out there

Anonymous

Right? It pigeon holes gods creation to us, just us. The rest of the universe? Fake according to flat earthers. Its both arrogant and insulting to a creator. How they dont see that is beyond me.

Anonymous

Why can’t the Earth not be created by God and not be a globe?

Anonymous

Perspective

If moon was bigger but in the same position the eclipse shadow would be bigger than the whole earth.

Anonymous

im pretty sure the wiggle room for the moon to "appear" the same size as the sun is huge, it’s not exactly the same size anyway

Anonymous

Haha yeah nothing to see here.

Anonymous

thea was crashed into earth purposefully with the intent of both making earth habitable and creating a moon capable of eclipses during this specific period in history.

Anonymous

you guys are just havin’ a giggle, right?

Anonymous

Jupiter is 11 times larger than the earth and the sun is 11 times larger than Jupiter

Anonymous

the Moon spins on its axis in the same 27.32166-day period in which it revolves around Earth

The number of seconds in a day (86,400) uses the same digits as the diameter of the Sun (864,000 miles).

The Sun’s mass in grams is the same 10 followed by 33 zeros as its luminosity in ergs

Anonymous

Very very woke af post ty

Anonymous

This isn’t magic. A day is defined as the number of seconds that the sun takes to travel one tenth of its diameter across the sky. An erg is defined as the amount of luminance produced by one gram of solar material. The only thing you’ve discovered is the metric system.

Anonymous

>A day is defined as the number of seconds that the sun takes to travel one tenth of its diameter across the sky.
          Huh?

Anonymous

The sun is 864,000 miles across. The time that it takes to move one tenth of that diameter is defined as a day, so a day has as many seconds as one tenth of the sun’s diameter: 86,400. Every ten days the sun moves its full diameter, which takes 864,000 seconds.

Anonymous

https://youtu.be/IFGbG8soRfA
        It took an embarrassingly long time for me to begin to understand what this is about. I probably am still more wrong than right.

Very very woke af post ty

Hey look at that, the dubs are the number of years the twin towers stood! Cool coincidence!

Anonymous

It’s a "coincidence" that asserts the idea of an intelligently designed universe, you’re right.

Sophon

1/137

you are so right OP

Anonymous

The moon doesn’t "perfectly" cover the sun during an eclipse. Most of the time it’s pretty clearly bigger or smaller, but even when it appears to be the same size, you’re looking at the light radiating from the sun, not the sun itself. The moon isn’t always the same distance from earth and the sun isn’t always the same brightness. Atmospheric conditions, time of day and geographical location are all factors.

Anonymous

how do you know this
        can you prove it?

Anonymous
            Anonymous

damn, you took that picture?

Anonymous

cope
              stop pooping up the board with garbage

Anonymous

>you’re looking at the light radiating from the sun, not the sun itself
        scrote do you know how vision works

Anonymous

Not necessarily so!

Anonymous

Nice anecdotes. Now let’s see a reliable source to back up your claims. NASA should be good enough.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

That’s literally a fun activities site for kids. I’m asking for data. You claim that the sun and moon aren’t always exactly the same size. If that’s true, you should be able to cite chronological observations of their relative sizes over at least five years. If you can’t, all we have is some pictures you took. The plural of anecdote is not data.

Anonymous

Let me explain it in terms you’ll understand:
              1) The moon has an elliptical orbit and changes in size depends on where it is in its orbit
              2) Conditions in the atmosphere change how much glare from the sun gets through, therefore affecting how large it appears in the sky
              3) The atmosphere has a lensing effect that makes objects closer to the horizon appear larger
              4) A total eclipse only appears for people in the "path of totality". You have to be at the right place at the right time where the moon and sun are perfectly aligned in order to see a total eclipse.

There are thousands of photos of eclipses out there with varying degrees of the moon covering the sun. Then the moon doesn’t completely cover the sun, it’s called an Annular Eclipse. There was one this year: https://www.nasa.gov/content/june-10-2021-eclipse

Anonymous

If all you have is your guess at how things work and some kids’ educational pamphlets, I can’t see how you’re in any position to make a principled astronomical argument. I mean I would have been happy with even ONE measurement of their relative sizes during an eclipse. Instead you just rambled some shit about dust and clouds. If this is what science is nowadays I’m going to start believing in the flat earth.

Anonymous

here’s some data for you https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/solar.html

Anonymous

The words "meter" or "degrees" or "minutes of arc" aren’t mentioned anywhere in any of that. Those are all times and brightnesses. Do you actually understand what you’re claiming and what you have to prove? You need to show that sizeof (moon) != sizeof (sun). That’s all! Why is it so hard to show if it’s so self-evident?

Anonymous

The "Eclipse Magnitude" column is the ratio of the apparent size of the sun and moon in the sky at the time of the eclipse. As you can see, the ratio varies and is never 1.

Anonymous

So you provided an aggregate number instead of individual observations. I guess you have something to hide.

Anonymous

there are many individual observations that work as evidence that the moon is does not always fully cover the sun

Anonymous

Spoken like a true wormed drone scrote.
                        What is the chance of this to happen? 1: you can’t fit that number in here.
                        Also no other planet has a constelation like us, whoopsy just coincidence I know, because we’re unsignificant worm food, ugh I mean apes, or something
                        Die in a fire worm head

Anonymous

The plural of anecdote is not data.

this image kills these schizos

there are many individual observations that work as evidence that the moon is does not always fully cover the sun

but if you want to calculate the true angular size of the sun and compare it so the moon you can.
                        α = 2*arctan(g/(2r))
                        just find the values online.

Anonymous

Forgot image

Anonymous

Anonymous

Photographs are still evidence. You’ve also been given numerical data. What else do you want?

Anonymous

Sometimes they same angular size sometimes they aren’t this varies depending on distance from moon and sun which changes. You can find these values online it’s not a big secret.

Anonymous

Proof. Peer-reviewed studies. This shouldn’t be as hard as you’re making it. If science has been done to support your claim, simply present it. All you’ve given me so far are anecdotes and unreviewed/unreplicated whitepapers that any random fool could have written.

Anonymous

I gave you data from NASA. I’ve given you photos from NASA. This doesn’t require peer reviewed papers any more than the assertion that the sky is blue or that water makes things wet. It’s self-evident to anyone who observes it.

You’re making the counter claim. Where’s your evidence? Where’s your data?

Here’s another photo from NASA.

Anonymous

That’s a single source. Who peer-reviewed NASA’s numbers? If Sokol could sneak bullshit into a real journal, it’s far easier for NASA to publish whatever it wants on its website. If I tell you I stole $100 from you, are you going to ignore me, or are you going to check your bank account? All data needs impartial outside review to be science. Some guy with a camera measuring the sun and moon with his fingers and then blogging about it isn’t science.

Anonymous

This is some top tier trolling, my dude, but you’re making yourself look like a scrotebrain. A very glowy, government-paid scrotebrain.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/W4acLD6.gif

>This is some top tier trolling
                        This entire dumb thread is a slide thread designed to cause random argument and waste time anyways.

Anonymous

Yes, there’s some important things in here though.

Anonymous

Some poopyhole on the internet saying there’s mystical meaning to be found in the comparative sizes of the moon and sun is a lot less freaking science-woke af than the dude giving you actual freaking numbers on their comparative sizes.

In any case, you’re still a dipshit trying to foist the burden of proof for your improvable metaphysical claim onto someone else. In the end, the numbers run contrary to you, and if you want us to believe it’s more than a near-coincidence (the numbers don’t even freaking match and do change), then it’s on you to compile that data and present it.

Until you do, we have legitimate cause to believe you’re eats-own-shit scrotebrained.

Anonymous

Wtf is the point of this thread if its actually not the same size.

Anonymous

OP trying too hard, the usual scrotegy OP type stuff

Anonymous

So? Its still astronomically insane how close it gets to covering it. It cannot be A coincidence

Anonymous

Yes it can.

That’s a single source. Who peer-reviewed NASA’s numbers? If Sokol could sneak bullshit into a real journal, it’s far easier for NASA to publish whatever it wants on its website. If I tell you I stole $100 from you, are you going to ignore me, or are you going to check your bank account? All data needs impartial outside review to be science. Some guy with a camera measuring the sun and moon with his fingers and then blogging about it isn’t science.

At this point I know you’re trolling but I really don’t know how to make my point clearer. You can ignore your eyes and live in fantasy world if you want.

This photo was taken by Chinese astronomers. Maybe this will dispel your idea that this is some big conspiracy, unless you think they’re in on it too.

Anonymous

>Yes it can.
                        Wow you sure showed me

Anonymous

Aggregate numbers are built from individual observations, disingenuous slide op shill.

Spoken like a true wormed drone scrote.
                        What is the chance of this to happen? 1: you can’t fit that number in here.
                        Also no other planet has a constelation like us, whoopsy just coincidence I know, because we’re unsignificant worm food, ugh I mean apes, or something
                        Die in a fire worm head

Ignoring data that contradicts you and immediately responding with insults.
                        Rare-chance occurrences do not intrinsically imply design. You are underestimating how large space-time actually is.

>Also no other planet has a constelation like us
                        We literally can’t know that. It’s actually more likely there ARE other systems with a similar layout to us that we just haven’t found.

TL;DR – you are lying shill who does not make good faith arguments, and this is a slide thread.

Where the fuck do you think data comes from? Repeated measurement and documentation of anecdotal experiences.

Proof. Peer-reviewed studies. This shouldn’t be as hard as you’re making it. If science has been done to support your claim, simply present it. All you’ve given me so far are anecdotes and unreviewed/unreplicated whitepapers that any random fool could have written.

Actually, anon, you’re the one making the claim that the moon’s size relative to the sun is non-coincidentally significant. Where is YOUR proof? Where are YOUR peer reviewed studies? Anon gave you numbers. By asserting that there is a non-coincidental relationship, YOU are the one that must bear the burden of proof.

Where are your peer reviewed studies, anon?

Anonymous

partial eclipses don’t have lower eclipse magnitudes due to an apparent lower size perspective wise, they have lower eclipse magnitudes because the moon is only partially eclipsing the sun lol.

Anonymous

Fair enough, but it still applies to the total and annular eclipses

Anonymous

>ramble some shit
                  is that not what everyone does on this board all the freaking time?

Anonymous

You got bonked and can’t cope lol

Anonymous

>asks for proofs
              >get them
              >doesnt count lmao
              :/

Anonymous

Intelligent design check? God is real check?

Anonymous

>sun is in my face
      >Raise trash can lid up to sun, completely blocks it from my face

This clearly proves the earth is flat.

Anonymous

kek I love how sciencescrotes just brush this one off like it’s nothing despite being one of the best proofs of God’s existence

Anonymous

how could they make it more obvious to you, anyone who denies artificial design is not just stupid, their evil and must be purged. Look into the wormpill and take the only possible side for humans, everyone else listen up, it’s extermination time wormies

Anonymous

Can Shakespeare explain Psalm 46?

Anonymous

it’s not a coincidence at all because the sun is straight up bigger than the moon and neigher object is ever the same size in the sky, they both move closer and further

i have seen total eclipses where it gets dark and coronal eclipses where the sun just gets blotted out but its still light. that means they aren’t the same apparent equal size

Anonymous

that’s a partial eclipse you stupid cunt

Anonymous

The moon used to be closer and appeared bigger, eclipsing more of the sun. It’s gradually getting farther away, and thus smaller.
      The good (or bad) news is that the sun will go out before the moon breaks orbit.

Anonymous

Other anon pointed out that it’s even more amazing that humans just happen to be alive when it appears the same size like during an eclipse. The sun is 400 times farther away from moon as moon is from earth that is also proportion to size that’s way 2 coincidental

Anonymous

It was inevitable eventuality.
          And don’t know why "humans being alive" is significant. Sounds dangerously conceited.

Anonymous

One problem I always see with threads like this is that they treat science and occultism as wholly separate things, where spirituality and physicality are complete opposites.
      This is certainly not the case. Until the 1900s, science had a very prominent occult aspect, and the origin of every major field lies in occult practice. Chemistry is alchemy, astronomy is astrology. What modern science has done is strip away those metaphysical aspects and focused wholly on the mundane. This causes a knee-jerk reaction where people attempting to reach the metaphysical reject all scientific knowledge, which is simply inverting the error of natural science.
      The Earth is probably not flat, and it needn’t be flat for the metaphysical to be true. What these strange coincidences in ratios and the beauty and harmony of nature show us is that the world is indeed a consequence of something higher. Science focuses on the footprint and says there’s no foot, and many modern truth-seekers glimpse the foot and deny the footprint.
      Once you start melding both and see how the foot causes the footprint, then you’re on the path to understanding.

Anonymous

What’s on the other side of the flat earth you silly scrotes?
      You can prove it one way or the other by going to the edge and taking pics.

Anonymous

>hmm it is actually pretty weird now that you say it
      >maybe op is onto somethi…
      >wojack
      Aaaaand its ruined

Anonymous

Shithouse

Anonymous

>GUYS LOOK AT THIS CLUSTERFUCK IMAGE I MADE OF RANDOM STUFF MASHED TOGETHER
      Do conspiratards really?

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id