The most convincing proofs of aliens

Home Forums General & Off-topic The most convincing proofs of aliens

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

In this thread we drop the schizo shit and we take it seriously.
      Each one of you post THE MOST COMPELLING EVIDENCE for aliens visiting earth. Think about this very hard and don’t post some random shit that can’t even be proven. You have to post evidence that you yourself researched and are conviced that it’s not fake.

I’ll start: turkish UFO.
      The reason I believe it is because it was taken with a very high quality camera and lens and it was reviewed by different comissions. They found no evidence of gently caressery. Also the gently caressing aliens move at some point for a few frames. If you wanted to fake that, you wouldn’t make them move for a couple of seconds in a 20 minutes video.

The second piece of evidence that I believe is Skinny Bob.
      Some people say it’s CGI and some even have the audacity to say it’s bad CGI. Nope. I worked with CGI and with CGI artists and it’s very hard to fake something like Skinny Bob, especially in 2011 and without a significant budget. The eyes and how the eyelids move seals the deal for me. That’s one of the hardest parts in CGI. You can even find interviews with James Cameron where he talks about this and how hard it was for Avatar in 2009 with like a 250 million budget.

Link for turkish UFO:

Link for Skinny Bob: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Ql5HPaEz8

Anonymous

The one with skinny bob is the breakthrough.
      Also KGB lmao, I guess Russians and Americans are equally gently caressed up.
      Also, glowies, ignore this post, just call us schizos and move on, it’s not worth it to threaten us or visit us with your cringe black vehicles.

Anonymous

This is a pretty famous capture from Turkey. It is quite long and the creatures actually do move around inside.

Anonymous

The brazilian soldier

Anonymous

The turkish UFO is interesting but Skinny Bob is bs, not only is it obvious CGI but also the huge head alien wearing a turtleneck is just laughable

god lives

robert lazar, worked as a scientist in the top secret MAJESTIC 12 operation consisting in reverse engineering real alien flying discs, he claims the base was in possession of 9 UFOs

this is the real deal boys, tell your family and friends about this.

posting best compilations of his story

1 hour interview with bob lazar at the joe rogan show:

here he mentions when he talked about the secret base he worked at used a hand scanner to be able to enter it, he told this in the 90s if im not mistaken, and people called it bullshit, nowadays theres finger scanners in ATMs everywhere

he said he was allowed to enter the ufo he was assigned to work at but only once, there he saw three seats, about the size of what a child would use

god lives

after making this information public, robert was chased by the goverment, all of his records were erased. all of his studies, were he was born, the schools he went to, theres no record of him, as if he never existed. except for the phonebook at the los alamos base he used to work at, whoever wanted him discredited forgot about the phonebook

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I had a link to a website that I gently caressing lost recently, with 4 Chilean and Russian scientists talking about mummies found in South America. Tridactyl with big skulls and small in stature. Bipedal and reptilian traces of DNA. One of the Chilean (could have been Peruvian) scientists said it contained DNA “not found in any living thing we know of on this planet”.
      It was like a news conference or presentation, rather formal, and there were 4 separate videos. YouTube has buried the videos somehow, no search can find any of them, and I don’t know the website I saw these on. It was a UFO website, in English. Would anyone know what I’m talking about?

Anonymous

south america huh?
        paracas…

Anonymous

I’ll do some searches with that. Thanks anon. Hopefully I’ll come up with something.

Anonymous

I just thought about that Yume Nikki scene with that pic you posted.
            If you haven’t played it, it’s a weird old japanese indie gem made in 2004? by an unknown creator (KIKIYAMA) who made this and then dissappeared forever.
            There’s a hidden rabbit hole in the whole thing with the mysterious creator, the psychedelic/oniric/shamanic (???) imagery, and the later discovery of ancient Paracas textiles being suspiciously similar to some of the game’s elements.

Anonymous

I gently caressING FOUND IT! Watch this shit anons

The mummies of Nasca: the results

Anonymous

Turkish UFO is the only legitimate video I’ve seen of UFOs/aliens. There clearly was something because the dog on the beach also sees the UFO and is barking at it. And no, it’s not a ship in the distance
      t. lived in turkey for years

I also think the leaked video of the Grey in S4 is real, mainly because of the skin and the eyes and the way it moves. Mainly the eyes. If it’s fake then it’s literally the best fake ever. To my knowledge nobody has admitted to faking it and showing the puppet they used.

god lives

>leaked video of the Grey in S4
        more info on this?
        bob lazar worked at the S4 base south of area 51

Anonymous

not op but this was from a video where allegedly an et was being questioned by a telepath:

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Looks like he’s posing for the abbey road cover

Anonymous

>slav alien

Anonymous

this book is a pretty interesting read if you need to kill a couple hours

Anonymous

Its also bullshit, but a fun read.

Anonymous

>zoom in on craft
      >two stereotypical aliens happen to be sitting in the front peaking out

This isn’t even how they are purported to be piloted, very obviously fake and gay

Anonymous

>stereotypical aliens
        They’re called greys you newfag

Anonymous

Check out the UFOArchive. RSS feeds and daily updates with new UFO information. discord /tzCmRyb

Anonymous

It’s almost certainly a lighthouse or something similar on the other side. Skinny bob looks more convincing.
      The most convincing proof is government fighting against sugar. Nobody could ever make such a mistake, the only possible explanation is a source with which they have no common language.

Anonymous

Or a boat that kept to some sort of schedule, since he saw it repeatedly, in the same place, and nobody else saw anything unusual. Perhaps everybody else recognized what it was?

But at the end of the day it is another blurry video of doubtful authenticity with enough blurry hints to allow believers to see anything they want in it.

Anonymous

>The most convincing proof for aliens
      I’m not impressed by the Turkish UFO. The same gyu filmed it repeatedly, he claimed, nobody else seems to have seen it. OP’s image with the zoom in is doctored as gently caress… here’s what you get when you actually zoom in, without applying filters to create artifacts not actually captured in the film until you create faces,.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I personally think UFO’s and all the Roswell stuff is fake. BUT I do think there is very legitimate possibility of Non human intelligence out in the Universe. There has also been the famous Drake Equation that can calculate the likelihood of life out in the universe. Even with very conservative variables you still get a strong possibility of life. Seems stupid to me to believe that only Earth has life when there is endless planets with similar conditions to Earth. They likely are extremely far away though and reaching them would impossible at this point so it remains unproven.

What are you views on this? Do you think non earth based life possible and by extension intelligent non-earth beings

Anonymous

Not to be rude but…Obviously. All that alien stuff you see in our media is just that, a bunch of bullshit people made up. You seriously believe little grey midgets speak in beeps and abduct middle aged farmers so they can anally rape them? Take a step back, at what point do you realize that’s gently caressing retarded? Just a bunch of gay baby boomer deviantart fanfics made before the internet. I can’t believe people even consider this.

>drake equation
      Lol. I too saw Lex’s new video, it’s just pop sci garbage, like all his content. Chances of other life besides us is extremely, extremely low (note, the two "extremely’s"). And even if they did exist, we almost certainly wouldn’t be able to contact them. We’re probably not even considered alive ourselves.

Anonymous

>that alien stuff you see in our media is just that, a bunch of bullshit people made up.

Yep, thats why I went out of my way to mention it as such in literally the first sentence of my post lol. Talking about real alien life here not hollywood crap.

>Chances of other life besides us is extremely, extremely low

But not impossible and also if you spread out that extremely low chances sauce against such a massive universe you start getting very very realistic possibilities of life out there.

Its a vast universe with endless galaxies and endless planetary systems in the Billions(probably way more) Even in the Milky Way alone there is talk of up to 6 billion Earth Like planets.

It Seems silly to be so dead set on only life being in one insignificant pale blue dot in an endless sea of possibilities.

Reeks of the Typical Science community ego.

Anonymous

>but that really small chance spread over the vast universe means there’s a high chance
          No, no! Every time people say this, every damn time. That extremely small chance of life? The size of the universe was already considered when making it. Please do not underestimate the people who know what they’re talking about. The most intelligent and well-read astronomer I have ever met, even he didn’t believe in aliens. He called it so improbable that the human mind doesn’t understand the odds, though he did claim to love the idea, he just couldn’t honestly support their existence.

Of course, anything is possible, but we need to talk about what is actually conceivable in our insignificant lifespans in comparison to time. Humans will never contact aliens nor find any.

Anonymous

I see your unreferenced appeal to authority and raise you one with a reference – Abraham Loeb chair of the astronomy department at Harvard University, founding director of Harvard’s Black Hole Initiative and director of the Institute for Theory and Computation at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.

He believes Oumuamua was artificial in origin.

Anonymous

What does Oumuama imply though? And what does, "artificial in origin" mean?

Anonymous

Do you understand English?

Anonymous

Pretty much theres this weird object that floated by our space neighborhood that has people questioning things because of the way it behaved as it floated by.

Heres the article which yes is rife with Speculation scientifically minded though
                https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/harvard-professor-says-alien-technology-045433715.html

> Some scientists claim Oumuamua, which is believed to be the first interstellar object detected in our solar system, was simply another comet; however Loeb—the chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department—dismisses that assumption, as it relies too much on the "familiar."
                > What would happen if a caveman saw a cellphone?" he wondered while talking to the New York Post. "He’s seen rocks all his life, and he would have thought it was just a shiny rock."

Loeb says there are two big details that suggest Oumuamua wasn’t just a comet, but rather a piece of alien technology. The first detail is the object’s dimensions, as it was determined to be "five to 10 times longer than it was wide." Loeb argues the cigar-like shape isn’t typical for a natural space object.

But the theoretical physicist says the biggest detail that supports his theory is Oumuamua’s movement.

"The excess push away from the sun, that was the thing that broke the camel’s back," he said.

Loeb explains that the sun’s gravitational force would cause a natural object to move faster as it approaches, and eventually push the object back, causing it to move slower as it moves away. Loeb points out that this didn’t occur with Oumuamua, which accelerated "slightly, but to a highly statistically significant extent" as it moved further and further away.

Anonymous

I saw it too. They just recently published an Article about his claims and he makes quite the argument for it. Oumuamua does seem like a very strange object…..

Those articles on the New York times about those documented Unidentifiable Aerial Vehicles are also interesting. Boggles my mind the scientific community isn’t talking about it. Those things where doing things that dont seem possible from a physics standpoint

Anonymous

are there any research articles or are they just speculation op eds

Anonymous

The Harvard one is more speculation side of things but NY times reports are something else…

There is hard data here which confirms the UFO phenomenon is real (data not publicly available) Based off these two NY times article; pilots have witnessed very strange crafts that are abnormally fast and seem to outright break laws of physics.
                  >Direct witness chased it in his plane
                  >Corroborated witness in planes from different angles saw it
                  >Radar data to confirm
                  >Thermal Data to confirm
                  >Direct video evidence to confirm it

There’s clearly something here and many that have witnessed them are adamant that these things are far too advanced to be anything that seems human made. Its speculation sure but when you really look at it what other realistic conclusions is there.

Anonymous

>Please do not underestimate the people who know what they’re talking about. The most intelligent and well-read astronomer I have ever met, even he didn’t believe in aliens. He called it so improbable that the human mind doesn’t understand the odds, though he did claim to love the idea, he just couldn’t honestly support their existence.

I definitely don’t underestimate people of his level. But to be fair there is also other people of equal, if not higher standing and intellect that outright believe in the existence of such beings. Most do however take the conservative view(publicly anyway) that such beings are possible but unlikely. So door is open, most at this point are betting on only lower life forms of a microscopic level. Which I once again think is silly, if lower forms arise elsewhere its only logical to assume higher forms would be possible.

> Of course, anything is possible, but we need to talk about what is actually conceivable in our insignificant lifespans in comparison to time.

Also let me use someone smarten than both of us to counter this. Kaku seems optimistic and so should you : )

Anonymous

This matter has more to do with experience than intellect.

And in the video you linked, Kaku even opens with, "well this is pure speculation". That’s all we have, speculation. How can you be optimistic about nothing but guesses?
              ": )"

Pretty much theres this weird object that floated by our space neighborhood that has people questioning things because of the way it behaved as it floated by.

Heres the article which yes is rife with Speculation scientifically minded though
              https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/harvard-professor-says-alien-technology-045433715.html

> Some scientists claim Oumuamua, which is believed to be the first interstellar object detected in our solar system, was simply another comet; however Loeb—the chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department—dismisses that assumption, as it relies too much on the "familiar."
              > What would happen if a caveman saw a cellphone?" he wondered while talking to the New York Post. "He’s seen rocks all his life, and he would have thought it was just a shiny rock."

Loeb says there are two big details that suggest Oumuamua wasn’t just a comet, but rather a piece of alien technology. The first detail is the object’s dimensions, as it was determined to be "five to 10 times longer than it was wide." Loeb argues the cigar-like shape isn’t typical for a natural space object.

But the theoretical physicist says the biggest detail that supports his theory is Oumuamua’s movement.

"The excess push away from the sun, that was the thing that broke the camel’s back," he said.

Loeb explains that the sun’s gravitational force would cause a natural object to move faster as it approaches, and eventually push the object back, causing it to move slower as it moves away. Loeb points out that this didn’t occur with Oumuamua, which accelerated "slightly, but to a highly statistically significant extent" as it moved further and further away.

I’m glad he’s always considering all possibilities, as he should, but this occurrence is in no way an argument of anything other than the fact we still don’t know a lot about space. And so his doubts don’t imply much about life outside Earth as you might have implied earlier.

Anonymous

see

[…]
                https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/6-strange-facts-about-the-interstellar-visitor-oumuamua/

>his doubts don’t imply much about life outside Earth as you might have implied earlier.

>Could there be an array of buoys that serves as a network of relay stations or road posts, defining the average galactic frame of reference in interstellar space?
                >An artificial origin offers the startling possibility that we discovered “a message in a bottle” following years of failed searches for radio signals from alien civilizations.
                >It is therefore conceivable that interstellar space is full of artificially made debris, either in the form of devices that serve a purpose on a reconnaissance mission or in the form of defunct equipment.
                >In fact, the possibility of a targeted mission

He is very much musing on the possibility of there being life outside Earth…

Anonymous

He sounds like he’s toying with idea, not genuinely believing it

Anonymous

Nice you can read his mind. Cool

Anonymous

??? You believe in aliens and you’re butthurt now? About what, criticism? Surely you understand how stupid you sound when you honestly believe in flying saucers and little green men? You expect me to not laugh at that? And you’re only argument is,
                      >"well,we don’t know! Space is big!! Here’s some Lex vids!"
                      Just piss off with your passive aggression, you don’t belong in the scientific community if you can’t accept the most likely fact that we’re just barely sentient apes on a rock in the midst of nothing. Life is not like your anime or beloved space movies like star wars, out there in the great beyond? More rocks and nothing. If you don’t like that, then go find some concrete proof instead of wasting my gently caressing time quoting pop sci leddit shit from YouTube, "speculations", and guesses. We didn’t get to the moon on a guess, you gently caressing moron, we got there through years and years of research, knowledge, and actual science.

Anonymous

>That’s all we have, speculation. How can you be optimistic about nothing but guesses?
                >": )"

Im optimistic about the possibility and the data that will one day back it. His comments are just a cherry on top for the argument but yes it is speculation at this point. There’s several others of his level that hold similar views. Would bet that there’s various others that also hold those views but don’t want to publicly say it.

Anonymous

It’s not impossible but I pray to gently caressing god that they do not exist.

If they are real and they are better than us, then we are in their mercy.
      If they are real and inferior from us, then they are under our mercy and history may repeat.

Major amount of established philosophical and theological ideas would be shaken to the core. It would be a massive cultural shockwave that would test how we define what it means to be ah human and what makes us special.

Not including the idea of cross mutated strains that would endanger both societies.

But if they don’t exist, nothing would change but we can terraform stuff and create our own subspecies of humans in a controlled and safe manner

Anonymous

It definitely would flip everything upside down for a while. It usually is looked as a positive thing, almost as if they would be more enlightened creatures than us. Benevolent superior beings that would have our best interest at heart but the opposite could be true true. Hard to say which would be the real one…

Anonymous

Personally. I subscribe to the idea that microbial life is relatively common in the universe. Given how common lighter elements and compounds found in (our type of) life are, and how quickly life arose on Earth after liquid water appeared. It’s basically all speculation, as there isn’t 100% conclusive data, yet. And we haven’t been looking for very long either. I’m looking forward to when we have more data from Mars, Venus, Titan, Enceladus, Europa and exoplanets.

In regards to ET phone home and little green men or whatever, it’s anyone’s guess. Science, civilization, technology etc, are pretty new concepts. I doubt we have everything figured out already. Could some species hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands or even millions of years ahead of us, evade all our instruments? Probably. I doubt most "alien abduction" stories are true, but I won’t dismiss the possibility there could be one that is.

In short: There just isn’t enough data.

Anonymous

Seems like we are right at the border in terms of getting more data. Only a matter time(decades) until we can get better exploratory probes and rocket tech to do serious research on the matter. Mars is definitely going to be done soonest and I hope with boots on ground maybe something of more substance can be discovered there

Anonymous

Aliens don’t know what to do with us.
      There are two ways a species can arise from animals: by evolving compassion or law.
      When a species evolves compassion, it gets adopted by the angelic species, while diabolical species are forbidden from contacting it.
      When a species evolves law, it gets likewise adopted by diabolical species, and compassionate species start avoiding it.
      A species never evolves the other once it evolves one and it takes over, as these two are mutually incompatible. But so it happened that people evolved both in so close succession that neither could take over. Normally either easily takes over over the remaining animals, as either means much advantage over the animal state. People first seemed to have evolved law, and were started to be guided by the diabolical species, but some turned out to have compassion as well, so the diabolical species had to leave.

Anonymous

Stop being a retard who thinks you can make up definitions for already defined words and come off as intelligent.

Anonymous

What words are you talking about? If you’re talking about diabolical, it is. Such species are in principle still animals who want to eat, fight and reproduce, they are only restricted by, and can use law for doing that.

Anonymous

I’m all for other life existing, like at least a slime mold or moss our algae type thing. I mean godamn, there’s so many other planets.

But intelligent life? We’re already on such a rare planet type with welcoming conditions, in a system with an unusually high number of planets that gives an unusually stable and even orbit, with a crazy path of steadiness and mad extinction events to get here.
      The universe is technically still in it’s infancy.
      We might just be it for now.

Also gently caress the Drake equation. A literal guessing game that has never been proven right and only exists because we can’t definitively prove it wrong either.

Anonymous

>our cells can live on other worlds so life can’t be out there.
      this is what the plebe believes.

Anonymous

I’m not math or physics expert,but I think that statistically speaking,it is very possible that there have been aliens visiting the earth even before we existed,maybe they are just observing us.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.