Home Forums History The Minoans were not a matriarchal society ffs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>be coomer minoan ruler
      >build a palace and decorate in with painting of tits-outed women
      >scrotebrains from 20/21th century it was matriarchy

Anonymous

If any matriarchal society really existed, what I want to do is go to the past and visit them.
      Armed with a simple handgun, I would quickly decimate whatever pathetic "armies" they had, composed entirely out of weak, pitiful whores. I would ascend the stairs of the palace, stepping on the bodies of still living and breathing cunts protecting it, on the way.
      I would enter the throne room and hold the queen of this whorehouse at gunpoint. I’d make a simple promise – if she gets on her knees and sucks my cock with her royal lips, I would spare her daughter the rape, humiliation and death. She’d have no choice but do as I say – with tears in her eyes, she’d have to let go of her pride and obey a man. It would be an unusual sensation – shame of submitting to a man would be mixed with strange sort of calm, as she feels the natural order assert itself over her. At last, she would not be pretending to be a "queen" and a "ruler", but instead be doing her only duty as a woman – taking cock.
      Then, right before her eyes, I would take her daughter too. I would ravage her savagely, in ways this backwards society could never imagine – and then, just as cum is dripping out of her ass, I would put a bullet in her head. Seconds later, after giving the queen time to process it, I would kill her too.

Then, I would sit on the throne. I would be in no hurry to go back – too much there would still need amending.

Anonymous

Kino.

Anonymous

Literally the plot of Kuroinu you unoriginal fuck.

Anonymous

t.

Anonymous

I actually used to own this exact katana.

Anonymous

what happened to it

Anonymous

I grew out of my weeb phase, gifted the set (it was a part of the set, with a smaller sword) to my sis, who didn’t grow out of it, and never saw them again.

Anonymous

>anon’s family traditiins

Anonymous

Unfathomably woke af.

Anonymous

>chad’s hands typed this

Anonymous

saving this pasta

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>If any matriarchal society really existed, what I want to do is go to the past and visit them.
        >Armed with a simple handgun, I would quickly decimate whatever pathetic "armies" they had, composed entirely out of weak, pitiful whores. I would ascend the stairs of the palace, stepping on the bodies of still living and breathing cunts protecting it, on the way.
        >I would enter the throne room and hold the queen of this whorehouse at gunpoint. I’d make a simple promise – if she gets on her knees and sucks my cock with her royal lips, I would spare her daughter the rape, humiliation and death. She’d have no choice but do as I say – with tears in her eyes, she’d have to let go of her pride and obey a man. It would be an unusual sensation – shame of submitting to a man would be mixed with strange sort of calm, as she feels the natural order assert itself over her. At last, she would not be pretending to be a "queen" and a "ruler", but instead be doing her only duty as a woman – taking cock.
        >Then, right before her eyes, I would take her daughter too. I would ravage her savagely, in ways this backwards society could never imagine – and then, just as cum is dripping out of her ass, I would put a bullet in her head. Seconds later, after giving the queen time to process it, I would kill her too.
        >Then, I would sit on the throne. I would be in no hurry to go back – too much there would still need amending.

Anonymous

This doesn’t look bad tho

Anonymous

Even in 3000 years ago you’d still be a scrawny incel that gets btfo even by women.

Anonymous

>not impregnating the queen and her daughter and having them as consorts in your royal harem
        Have sex incel.

Anonymous

The woke af department are on the phone right now

Anonymous

This sis TOO savage

Anonymous

some days i forget why i keep coming here, today was not one of those days

Anonymous

Spartans are a matriarchal society…

Anonymous

No

Anonymous

>thinks "matriarchal" means all military forces are female
        >doesn’t realize he’d just get stabbed to death when reloading a magazine or set on fire when sleeping

Anonymous

He’s right tho, why would men serve women, if they can usurp power any time

Anonymous

Look around scrotebrain

Anonymous

I am in toilet, what you want me to me see?

Anonymous

Men serving women

Anonymous

Women eat shit?

not important

For pussy.
            Imagine, if you will, an army of warrior-simps all fighting for nothing more or less than the hope that if they get lucky, if they fight hard enough to be recognised, she will read out his name in the honour roll and maybe even invite him into her household as a hero-consort. He would do anything to receive so much as a glance from her, and she is worshipped as a literal goddess.

Anonymous

Why woudn’t they just coop to overthrow matriarchy and rape women as please(in minecraft)

Anonymous

The modern world prevents men from truly rising to take what they please but the same would never be the case in Minoan civilization, countless times in pre modern history empires have been shattered for the stupidest of reasons

Anonymous

The spirit of woke af is still with us.

Anonymous

>incel travels back in time with a handgun
        >shoots a handful of soldiers before quickly running out of ammunition and realising he only brought one magazine
        >immediately skewered with spears and dies

Anonymous

They still be afraid, so it would work

not important

Stop seething and you might not have to rape, fantasize or fantasize about rape.

Anonymous

Woke af still lives

Anonymous

Those paintings aren’t just from the palace of Knossos, scrotebrain. A lot of them are from normal houses such as those from Akrotiri – Santorini, or from hundreds of seals used all over the Minoan world

Anonymous

Same coomer ruller, idk

Anonymous

They are spread out over several centuries, even Mycenaean women kept a similar fashion

Anonymous

Cool

Anonymous

>coomer doomer bloomer boomer zoomer
      Reddit

Anonymous

no, 2ch

Anonymous

>Be Minoan BVLL
      >Greeks come and conquer you
      >They spawn a myth of a powerful bovine humanoid inhabiting the land that you will be remembered as
      Woke af.

Anonymous

>Minoan BVLL

Nah, most of them were twink sissies

Anonymous

Only their G2a slaves

Anonymous

she’s ugly and look at those teeth. gross.

Anonymous

>twinks enslaving even weaker twinks

Whatever dude

Anonymous

This is a picture about intellectual desire and we wuzzing, nothing sexual you homoerotic R1b/R1a/J2/E1b1b scrote.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Yes this is one of the most misunderstood things from European history. The Minoans/Old Europeans were not matriarchal, they in fact had what I term a "Harem Culture" in which males who had benefited from accumulating wealth via land ownership had a literal harem of women and hence we get this matriarchal horseshit.

You wouldn’t wage war either if you were sitting in Knossos with your harem. Prove me wrong. Ossetians and Sardinians are extraterritorial today but they do have harems and they will fuck you up if you try and fuck with their women.

Could cowboys freaking with harem Ossetians be the whole story of the PIE invasion of "matriarchal" Europe? Could it be in fact that the PIE’s stumbled into thousands of years of harem culture and that didn’t jive well with the Old European male farmers who were thus extinguished?

Anonymous

*Ossetians and Sardinians are not extraterritorial I meant

My 23&me results= 0% European, 98% Anatolian, 1% Central Asian, 1% Sudanese

Why can’t you say Anatolian?

Anonymous

Anatolian… Turkoid Swarthy-as-fuck Anatolian Dark Haired, non-huh-White.

Are you satisfied?

My 23&me results= 0% European, 98% Anatolian, 1% Central Asian, 1% Sudanese

Yes. Every time you’ve said Sardinian/OldEurope in any thread, you really meant Anatolian.

Anonymous

Ok we understand that you are Anatolian. Congratulations. Opinion disregarded unless you are G2a in which case you should be shilling on behalf of the master race.

Anonymous

What is this then?

Anonymous

coombait for the virgin noharemscrotes

Anonymous

the Earth Mother. A statue of Jesus/Buddha doesnt make us a gay society does it?

Anonymous

I guess Athens was also matriarchy

Anonymous

Head of pantheon was still Zeus tho

Anonymous

Archaeology is astrology for subterranean objects.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.