The gospel of atheism has arrived, and you no longer have a reason to remain ignorant.

Home Forums General & off-topic The gospel of atheism has arrived, and you no longer have a reason to remain ignorant.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

You only get one shot at life. Instead of contributing to humanity, pursuing your heart’s desire, and realizing your inner self, you squandered your time obsessing on an archaic sect that only cares about spreading itself like a mental parasite. Religious life is a nihilistic wasteland. Instead of taking virtuous responsibility for yourself, you pray to made-up beings. You adore a person who is no longer alive. And when the clock strikes twelve, it’s all over, leaving you, like the snake oil salesman, with nothing to show for your piety and money. There is no afterlife, no ultimate bliss. Nothing.

You lose your valuable life with no one to blame but yourself. You’ll be frantic to restart everything from the beginning, not without your delusory Gods and Bible rubbish, but you won’t be able to. You’ve squandered a life-changing opportunity, and it’s too late for a second chance. The only time to live is right now, the only time to think is right now, and the only time to be happy is right now. This is your one chance. Before it’s too late, reconsider everything.

This is your only life. You only have time. Take a chance. Don’t squander it on dead people and imaginary creatures. Take anything away from it. Realize your goal. Find your inner purpose, and then devote your life to bringing that purpose to life in the world. It’s the only life you’ve got. Don’t squander it on pointless religious nonsense propagated by individuals who don’t comprehend it at all. Do what your heart tells you to do. And then live it out. You are a coward if you do not follow through.

The gospel of atheism has arrived, and you no longer have a reason to remain ignorant.

Anonymous

didn’t read

Anonymous

Woke af, atheists btfo.

Anonymous

Wait nvm i though op was shit talking atheists and just being ironic, turns out he really is scrotebrained

Anonymous

I didn’t hate Christianity until I actually started reading the Bible and realized just how freaking stupid you would have to be to actually believe this poorly-written shit
      I plan on reading the Quran after

Anonymous

>just how freaking stupid you would have to be to actually believe this poorly-written shit
        You couldn’t tell from the way Christians act? Must not be from the South.

Anonymous

>using the South as your sample of what Christians are like
          That’s like using North Korea as your sample of what atheists are like

Anonymous

The Old Testament is good tho

Anonymous

>implying he made it past exodus

Anonymous

basically every claim the old testament makes, even innocuous historical ones, are inaccurate

Anonymous

You’re wrong. The old testament makes the claim that the universe had a beginning, and by most evidence we have that’s probably true.

Anonymous

>The gospel of atheism has arrived
      I’m not one of those guys who claims atheism is a religion, but I get where they’re coming from now.

Anonymous

No, I enjoy reading the bible. I take bliss in following Jesus and his words.

Anonymous

In terms of game theory, the only truly devastating loss scenario is that of the atheist who finds himself dead & conscious in hell. The Christian who passes into nothingness would never even be conscious of his loss. This is why Pascal’s wager is a thing

Anonymous

>believe in the Christian God
        >get sent to a non-Christian hell by a non-Christian God
        Becoming a Christcuck out of fear of God’s wrath is the most pussy shit you could possibly do

Anonymous

Even if you added that scenario to the game tree, Christianity would still be significantly more rational than atheism given the potential outcomes and payoffs

Anonymous

The real solution is just to be agnostic, that way you have plausible deniability and can accept whatever comes

Anonymous

I dunno, it reminds me of heroin addict thinking, where “one shot of happiness” justifies everything, but it’s even less rational because you can’t be sure that a promised “super heroin” exists.

Anonymous

We get it you’re a degenerate who projects their pathetic weaknesses onto others.

Anonymous

Pascals wager is trash
        t. Christian

Anonymous

Pascal wager logically shows how believing in a god is better than not. The only way to counter the pascal wager is if there is a god who makes atheists go to heaven instead, but that god is paradoxical and does not exist in human societies.

Anonymous

Imagine being this freaking stupid

Anonymous

If you want to imagine how it is like being stupid just imagine what it’s like being yourself.

Anonymous

Pascal’s wager wholly ignores the current life and religious interpretations of afterlife where the destination isn’t dependent on belief.

Anonymous

Then you better believe in a religious interpetration where going to heaven or hell is dependent on belief.

Anonymous

Yeah, you better believe in the gnomish schizo, or else…

Anonymous

Are you antisemitic?

Anonymous

Yeah, but only against garden gnomes that hate us goyim. Some of those have too much power.

Anonymous

That’s a good point but what about the ones where believing in a false god gets your punishment?
                There’s no point believing in any just or righteous Gods either, since being non-believer is no great crime and hardly anyone is truly evil. So you should really only believe in the cruelest gods.

Anonymous

Pascal’s wager has no mathematically viable winning option. For every religion that offers heaven, there are dozens more that guarantee damnation if you believe in the wrong God.

There are many religions, but if you believe in one you’re better than the atheist because there is a chance that your religion is right and you’ll not go to hell. If you’re an atheist you will always go to hell no matter what if you’re wrong, and if you’re right then nothing will happen when you die.

Anonymous

Were you dropped as a baby?

Anonymous

As you don’t have any arguments against mine and resorts to ad hominem it seems like you’re the one who suffers some kind of brain damage or limitation.

Anonymous

You’re assuming that any god would operate a similar heaven/hell afterlife with a smiliar judgement criterion.
                    But it’s just as likely that there’s gods who explicitly punish followers of false gods while nonbelievers are judged on their deeds.

Anonymous

Pascal’s wager makes sense because there is only one god that makes sense. All the others are imperfect.

Anonymous

Pascal’s wager has no mathematically viable winning option. For every religion that offers heaven, there are dozens more that guarantee damnation if you believe in the wrong God.

Anonymous

This but unironically but replace everything about wasting your life on religion with wasting your life posting on LULZ.

Anonymous

>how do I choose to use my one shot at life?
      >to preach the gospel of atheism on LULZ, of course

Anonymous

What exactly are the religious missing out on in life by being religious?
      Sucking cock?
      Prostate orgasms?
      Man on man action?

That seems to be what OP is complaining about, there really isn’t anything else religion prevents from doing in life unless you’re a serial killer or something.

Is that what it is OP?
      You’re just mad the religious people won’t allow you to indulge your addiction to hard cocks?

Anonymous

Why are you SO obsessed with gay sex your three examples are about that, and then the rhetoric afterword too? Is there something you want to tell us, Anon?

Anonymous

>Sucking cock?
        >Prostate orgasms?
        >Man on man action?
        catholic kids aren’t missing out

Anonymous

Yeah, they can experiment all those with the priest. Lmfao

Anonymous

Show me scientific data that kids are more likely to be abused in the catholic church than in other places like by their parents/people their parents know, by teachers,…

Anonymous

xD

Anonymous

You’re cringe. Also rent free

Anonymous

And what are you doing with your only shot at life, kek? Making a wall of text rambling about religion on a history board? Lol, that’s a pretty scrotebrained inner purpose to have.

Anonymous

And how is spreading this "gospel of atheism" of yours any different from engaging in the so called religion that makes you seethe so hard? Ironic.

Anonymous

>shared meaning is a wasted life

Anonymous

They see you rollin’, they hatin’.

Anonymous

>Instead of contributing to humanity, pursuing your heart’s desire, and realizing your inner self,
      How does being religious make you not do those things?

Anonymous

>There is no afterlife, no ultimate bliss. Nothing.
      Would you happen to have any proofs for this assertion?

Anonymous

>It’s a "Christian is unable to think without presuppositions" episode

Anonymous

No then? Gotcha.

Anonymous

There are but you’re unironically too stupid to even comprehend the problem with your train of thought. Which is honestly amazing, but not for you.

Anonymous

>yeah there totally is
              >but I’m just gonna insult you instead
              Hmmm, are you okay?

Anonymous

Yup

Anonymous

>increasingly nervous man says, fearing that his good goy points and the whole erasing of his own ancestral roots might not lead him to a better place with some kind of gnomish man in the sky

Anonymous

I like how you instantly go for the "gnomish man in sky haha" although I haven’t mentioned anything slightly related to that. Just say you don’t have any, man. Make it simple.

Anonymous

You sound like u jave evidence of gnomish man in sky, let’s see it.

Anonymous

I’m not the one who made the first claim tho, OP did, I just asked for proof and no one provided me with it. Now you’re asking me a whole different question instead.

Anonymous

So you don’t have proof for gnomish man in the sky. Well.

Anonymous

How convenient you’re now running away. Love it, all you can do is dodge and dance, wonder why?

What does that have to do with my first question? Please look back at the first reply and ask yourself that.

Anonymous

Go pray to him, maybe he gives you some proof this time.

Anonymous

Okay, I understand that you didn’t have proof and had to change topics. You can stop replying now.

Anonymous

Have you prayed yet? Let me know how it goes.

Anonymous

How convenient you’re now running away. Love it, all you can do is dodge and dance, wonder why?

Anonymous

>Calls Christianity nihilistic
      >Proceeds to advocate hedonism as if it’s any better

Anonymous

>There is no afterlife, no ultimate bliss. Nothing.

Then you face the same fate as me, so what are you gloating about? You think you lived a better life than me? When you’re dead, you won’t even remember it, and neither will I, so what does that matter?

If you really genuinely believed that all that was waiting for us was cold black oblivion forever, then your behavior makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. What do you have to gloat about?

Why do you even care what other people believe? Or if they squander their lives believing it? You’re going into the same blackness as them, what does it matter?

You won’t even be right. You’ll just be nothing, same as all the wrong people.

Anonymous

>You only get one shot at life
      Prove it

Anonymous

Pascal Wager’s logical conclusion is that the best religion is one in which after death you will transform into the most powerful God imaginable and will send all other Gods to hell if they try to meddle with you.

Anonymous

Woke af atheist. Christcucks BTFO, your religion is squandering your potential.

Anonymous

Potential to do what ? To get STDs from freaking everything that moves ?
        Thanks but no thanks.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id