>be holding screwdriver
      >drop it
      >it rolls a few inches under furniture
      >go kneel down to look for it
      >screwdriver is gone
      I want that freaking screwdriver back.

Anonymous

You might have gnomes, anon.
        If it shows up in a corner, or if they give you something else and that shows up in a corner, you will know that you have corner gnomes.
        I have corner gnomes too. They stole one of my pillows recently and then gave me back a different pillow.

Anonymous

confused at what i’m supposed to be looking at in this image

Anonymous

That is the pillow which the gnomes gave to me. It’s not my pillow. The original pillow looked like the one on the left, but this one doesn’t match. This means that the gnomes actually constructed a pillow woke af on the middle pillow.
            This proves that gnomes have little or no sense of pillow balance.

Anonymous

Lol maybe you’re an idiot?

Anonymous

How am I an idiot?

Anonymous

That is the pillow which the gnomes gave to me. It’s not my pillow. The original pillow looked like the one on the left, but this one doesn’t match. This means that the gnomes actually constructed a pillow woke af on the middle pillow.
          This proves that gnomes have little or no sense of pillow balance.

Corner gnomes?

Anonymous

Yes.

[…]

Anonymous

Dude chill out with the spookness, that’s too much

Anonymous

I used to have them all written out pretty well

1. Saw a pool of blue fire
      2. Saw a black orb the size of a basketball
      3. Had TP thrown at me by a ghost (more like tossed). I was alone in a bathroom

I can write out the stories in detail if you want

Anonymous

Mind going into more detail for 1 and 2? I don’t know what to think about 3 but you can go into more detail with that too if you want

Anonymous

2. Black orb.

I was sitting at my desk and writing. I looked to my left after something in the corner of my eye caught my attention. It was a black sphere about the size of a basketball. Maybe smaller. Larger than a baseball though. It looked weird. It wasn’t actually the color black. It was like the stuff around it was moving into it leaving a void. I saw it fir less than a second and it shot out of my glass sliding doors and into the night.

Anonymous

Fuck it. I’ll write them out.

1. Pool of blue fire

19 years old. Living at home with my dad. My cat runs away. I was really pissed and went to sit in my computer chair. After I’ve been sitting for a minute I hear a ring in my ears. I looked up and saw a pool of light blue fire in the corner of my room over a pile of clothes. It was about 4 feet across, and 4 feet high. It wasn’t actually fire. Wasn’t hot. Didn’t make noise, or smoke. I shot up and put my hand in it. I felt nothing and it disappeared

Anonymous

So kinda like a mirage?

Anonymous

Idk. Never seen a mirage. Unless that was one. Deffinetly could of been

3. Bathroom ghost

My old man owns some old farmhouses. They’re all apparently haunted. A worker alone in the bathroom supposedly heard boots walking behind him and looked over to see a pair of boots behind him. He assumed it was my dad and went back to work. My dad told him later he wasn’t there that day, and he only wears boots when it’s snowing (which is true)

Be me a year or so later. I enter the bathroom to relieve myself. I left the door ajar because ya know, the ghost. As I went to the toilet I jokingly said out loud "if you shut that door, I’m breaking it down ghost". As I stood there a TP roll flew from the shelf behind me onto my head. Not hard at all though. It felt more playful to me.

Anonymous

Damn that’s some spooky shit anon. I cant recall ever having an experience like those 3, but there were many times I felt paranoid in my room with the lights out, even in my late teens as pathetic as that sounds

Anonymous

That’s not that weird. Fear of the dark is common

This is my favorite story so far

Sleep paralysis usually includes hallucinations. I used to get it all the time when I was a teen and pulled all nighters. It’s fairly easy to experience it yourself if you try

Anonymous

I HAVE A PHOBIA THAT SOMETHINGS ALWAYS THERE

Anonymous

did your cat ever return or did you ever find it? if not, might have been that the cat died and spirit came to say goodbye. my cat died too and i think her ghost may be here, not sure, it tiptoes around the line between real and unreal almost like theres some afterlife ghost rule bookpreventing them from just making it obvious. which makes me wonder if we are not meant to ever find proof of the afterlife, as that would alter our behavior, maybe we are supposed to never 100% know to see what we will do.

Anonymous

one time i got buttbonked by a fairy in Las Vegas.

Anonymous

Materialized something lost after praying to a recently deceased family member and saint anthony. Wasn’t just something I was having trouble finding that happened to turn up shortly after but was something that was fully gone which then appeared abruptly in the exact center of my empty desk. The sheer mundaneness of the thing achieved actually confirmed my belief in the efficacy of prayer/will

Anonymous

I pray to St Anthony every time I lose something and feel panic. It literally always works. Never had a thing be permanently lost when I’ve done the St Anthony prayer. I recommend visiting his altar in St Patrick’s Cathedral in NYC for pilgrimage

Anonymous

this is pretty spooky and true
      https://youtu.be/LPr0KlrFJBg

Anonymous

>be 16 years old
      >stay with a friend for a few weeks for uni entrance exams
      >3 am, finished my studies
      >go to bed next to friend, my feet are cold so i can’t sleep, rub feet so they can warm up a little
      >friend’s sis comes into the room pushing the door, using a hat, funny
      >i stop rubbing my feet and don’t move for him to think we are sleeping so he can get out of the room as soon as possible
      >friend’s sis is walking from right to left in front of the bed
      >he stands next to the window for some seconds and finally leaves the room
      >10 seconds or less, friend starts to make some strange sounds due to sleep paralysis
      >wake her up
      >’anon I had a sleep paralysis, a man with hat was standing there’
      >’jaja it was your sis’
      >’anon, my sis doesn’t stay here on weekends, he’s with his gf’

We checked her aparment, thinking that someone has entered to steal her stuff, but we didn’t find anyone nor anything disappeared, door was locked from inside still.

We don’t know if we hallucinated together for being too tired or what was it, but I wasn’t sleeping. I didn’t feel anything strange either, I really tought it was her sis.

Anonymous

This is my favorite story so far

Anonymous

It was literally like this. Solid black shadow, i was not able to see any traits of his face; and that hat, like a detective.

I found an article in 2016/7 by accident, which is 7/8 years later after that experience, and seems like many people have seen the same shadow with a hat. Some with the same detective style hat and others with a top hat and red eyes, but it’s amazing for sure.

Anonymous

Shadow people, specifically ones wearing fedora-like hats (Dunno know why but that’s what everyone says) are usually harbingers of some sort. Did something bad happen to your friend just after this incident?

Anonymous

I saw him when I was a kid, back before the internet was widely available. Was quite a surprise to me years later when I did start researching things online and saw how many other people had seen him.

Anonymous

Creepy as hell.

Anonymous

I have had uncountable waking nightmares. I am conscious and aware, and I can hear things around me, but my eyes are closed. For example, I have had multiple of these attacks whilst listening to music, I can hear the music, so I think I am awake, but I cannot move and cannot open my eyes, and I see things in my head that I can’t control and are disturbing to me. The worst example by far is when on multiple occasions I felt the claws of something wrap around my wrists and ankles, and felt it attempt to sodomize me. I couldn’t see it but for some reason it visualized in my mind as having a black, featureless, ovoid head. It would sometimes put its head down next to my ear and scream at me, but it only sounded like radio static. Whenever it did this I felt my heart rate uncontrollably increase. The most recent example was when I had shut my eyes for maybe ten minutes before I heard breathing in my ear. Shortly afterwards I heard it speaking to me in a language I could not understand, or its voice was so distorted that if it was English I could not understand it. It sounded truly evil, I can say that for sure. In these situations I do my best to ignore them and pray, and they typically end after a few minutes. Only on two occasions have I seen something after I was able to open my eyes again. I didn’t physically see anything, but I saw faces burned into my retinas that were not visible seconds before. The first one was what looked like a blue, thick head that was quite ugly if I remember correctly, and when I say blue I mean bright blue. The second time I saw what looked like a orange mask smiling at me with a look of sadistic pleasure. That look it gave me, what I felt looking into it, I can not forget. Why this happened only twice I have no idea, but on both occasions I was significantly more disturbed afterwards than any of the typical events. Even thinking about that damned mask gives me the chills.

Anonymous

I went to a playground with a few friends and a homeless person threw shit at us, but we never saw them, but as dumb kids we assumed it was a ghost. Fun times

Anonymous

>be 19
      >driving home from gf’s house on lonely backroads
      >see dude on roadside ahead
      >yellow shirt and white pants
      >baseball uniform
      >same colors as my old little league team
      >get a little closer
      >slow down a little
      >recognize the dude
      >dude died in a car wreck two months earlier
      >just standing there staring into the distance
      >freak out and speed back up
      >check rearview – gone
      >look back
      >still there
      >standing in road now, facing me
      >look ahead, back again
      >gone

Once I got home and calmed down, I realized that I was seeing him as a combination of my own memories – how he’d last looked and how I best remembered him. We weren’t good friends, and most of my memories of him were from little league. And yes, I later learned that where I saw him was where he’d died.

Anonymous

See:

[…]

Anonymous

A lot of weird stuff happens to my family, so I started keeping a little journal of events to help us remember things correctly. This happened at my house on 7/30/2021.

>Taking a shower
      >Hear a heavy thump against the wall that separates the bathroom from the kitchen
      >Very loud, like someone took one of our thick cast-iron pots and slammed it as hard as they could against the wall.
      >Happens a few more times
      >Noise stops, and I decide that it must have been my mom moving stuff in the kitchen for some reason
      >A few minutes later when I am done, I exit the bathroom to see that my mother is in her room packing to go away
      >Asks me if I just called her name from downstairs, to which I respond in the negative
      >sis comes in from smoking a cigarette outside
      >Ask if he called my mom’s name
      >Says he did, because he heard someone making a racket in the kitchen and thought it was her
      >Mom was in her room the whole time, and no one else was in the house aside from the three of us

Anonymous

7/18/2021

>Whole family goes on vacation while I stay home to watch the house
        >Stay up late the night before they get home to enjoy being alone for a change, plan to sleep in late the next day
        >Parents call me early the following morning and ask what I wanted
        >Have no idea what they are talking about
        >Tell me that someone called them three times from our home number, let it ring once, and then hung up.
        >No clue what they are talking about

8/02/2021

>Up late, everyone else is in bed
        >Get into bed to sleep, start getting comfy when I am startled by a loud noise
        >It sounds like someone knocking on my wall, but so high up that it is close to the ceiling
        >Think for a second that it might be one of my parents messing around with me, but I quickly realize that the sound came from the empty supply/guest room next to my own
        >Hear nothing else
        >When I ask my parents about it the next day, they have no idea what happened

Anonymous

When i was very young i had a bad fever and was resting in my room than out of nowhere i heard sound something like ancient army marching (like roman army type) and a male voice followed said something but i don’t remember what and didn’t saw anything in room just voice.

Anonymous

i hear these stories in Hawaii, how tourists will stay in a hut by the coast and hear the old Maoi tribes of old, chanting and singing to drums and a bonfire. Sometimes they’ll see their shadows on the wall, as if they the tribe were right outside their windows

Anonymous

>Live alone
      >Go to bed
      >Hear this slow painful noise like nails on a chalk board
      >Wake up, there is nothing
      >Go back to sleep
      >Now hear a slow scratching sound which sounds exactly like a hand would if its nails were scratching across my comforter on the bed
      >Wake up again, look around, there is nothing
      >Look under the bed, there is nothing
      >Look out the window, its still night time, looks normal
      >Get back into bed and go back to sleep
      >Hear a slow breathing near my ear
      >Hear it start to rain outside
      >Suddenly, hear a really loud screeching scream, like you imagine a Banshee scream to sound like, right in my ear
      >Wake up in a cold sweat, scared the hell out of me
      >Again, nothing, it must have been a dream
      >Look under the bed, nothing
      >Look out the window
      >.
      >…
      >…….
      >Its raining outside, when I went to bed it wasn’t raining, and the rain only started during the time that I thought I was dreaming….

Anonymous

There was something that happened to me when I was 4 or 5 years old:
      >move into a new house
      >my room’s closet has those two doors you slide apart to open it
      >go to bed with it closed
      >wake up in the morning, and its open
      >this continues for like a entirely month since I moved in
      >finally I want to try to prevent it for a change, wrap a rubber band around the handles to keep the doors closed
      >a loud snap wakes me up in the middle of the night
      >the rubber band snapped off, but the doors weren’t open
      >I witness the closet doors, open all by themselves
      >I want to get up and close them, but I’m too scared to move, and I just go back to bed
      I told my parents about it, but they never believed me. Eventually we moved to a different house again, but the whole time I lived there, the closet was like that. Dunno why.

Anonymous

I can cause people to have heart attacks just by giving them the evil eye.

Anonymous

>go to Nevada
      >stop in and see friends
      >go to a place i know other people
      >go back to first place
      >they look at me weird
      >wut
      >say i look different
      >take picture
      >huh?
      >i’m not me
      >go buy white suit
      >go buy some pimp rings and chain
      >have fun with it
      >know show girl
      >has white afro wig
      >GARY SPIVEY

every time i go to Nevada i get told to stay away from that place.

i look normal now, or the way i was

Anonymous

>Have a very vivid and symbolic dream where a wise and kind sage visits me and my family, eats supper with us.
      > As soon as I wake up feel inclined to open a book on my bedside. The first page I turn to has written at the bottom, "It is said, whoever invites me into their house, I shall enter, and shall sup with them." (The book was about Christ).

Literally the first thing I did when I woke up, and it was the first page I turned to.

Other than that, seeing a vision of a Buddha made completely of white light in my mind’s eye while meditating. I had no interest in Buddhism at the time and still do not. I am a Christian, but this experience suggested to me that Buddhism is certainly true.

Anonymous

when I slept in my parents bed as a little kid, I would sometimes stay up and make friends with the shadows on the wall, pretend to give them stories and personalities and what not. It only hit me last year when talking about it that the way the room was it would’ve been impossible for the shadows to be cast where I saw them

Anonymous

After one of my family’s pet rabbits had to be euthanized, I saw his ghost. It was weird because I was too young to really care (It was my sister’s rabbit), and was never close to him as a pet. When I was sitting at my desk, I thought I heard something quietly moving down the hallway. He hopped past my doorway and that was it. He was an all-black rabbit, so when he passed in front of the doorway, I only saw the parts of his fur that would’ve been lit up bright white as if he was sitting in the sunlight normally. I could only see those bright highlights, and everything else was see-thru, so I could make out his shape and his eye. Went out to check thinking one of the other 2 we had may have gotten out, but they were both in their little homes. Looking back on it I’m grateful I didn’t have a scary experience, and it really opened my eyes at a young age to be open-minded about paranormal experiences.

Anonymous

I grew up in a place where things happen.
      Subtle shit like shadows moving wrong, animals behaving strangely, debris moving in wind not strong enough for it. The town closest to us had 12 dogs have litters that had one with heterochromia over the course of two years.
      No history of any cult stuff in city records. No faultline stuff. Just good soil and rocky clay.

Anonymous

Lilith came to me in a vision and told me I was her son.

Anonymous

i actually just came to this board for this very reason. posted my story that happened tonight in its own thread but its gotten no traction and is probably better suited for here so i’ll paste it here.

>be me
      >live by myself in one bedroom apartment
      >nobody else has a key or anything to get in (other than landlord)
      >get up this morning and leave for work
      >get back a little bit ago bc i worked a double
      >go to my room and eat my dinner
      >im so tired it takes me about a half hour before i notice anything wrong
      >my bed is made.

i didnt make it when i left this morning. i never make before i leave. checked the rest of the apartment, nothing is out of order. no signs of forced entry, nothing stolen. just my freaking bed that was not made before i left today that is currently made.

Anonymous

Woke af friendly ghost.

Anonymous

is your mother alive?

Anonymous

she lives in cleveland, im in philly.

Anonymous

do you have any other dead relatives with whom you were close? my mom died ten years ago and I’ve been living alone ever since. for the first couple of years after her death I was pretty depressed and stopped caring about myself. I used to go days with single meals and rarely cleaned and such. some days I’d wake up to find my laundry neatly piled in front of the washer and ready to be tossed in the machine or the cereal box out in the kitchen counter without having any memory of doing so.
            It used to freak me out at first but as time went on I grew to find peace in the fact that it could very well be m mother’s love for me persisting even beyond death.

Anonymous

not really? dad died a few years back but he was never a big part of my life. his death had no impact on me.

Anonymous

>be me
      >around 4-5 years old
      >sound asleep
      >get up and stand at the side of my bed
      >look down and look at myself and my sis who was about the same age as me
      >head top a wall to my right and walk up and kind of sit there crouching on it
      >parents come in and pick me up for dinner
      >see them pick me up and as they carry my out i leap off the wall at my body
      >wake up looking at the spot of the wall i was on
      still dont really know how i ended up spirit walking at the ripe age of 5 but it was really cool looking back at it

Anonymous

There is something inherently paranormal about life itself we aren’t meant to be here the more time you spend in the wild you’ll understand that you’ll see things you can’t explain rationally shadows creatures in the corner of your eyes the more urban our society gets the less and less the average person will see them there are creatures in mythologies from across time that sound awfully similar from cultures that never interacted the one I saw as a kid looked exactly like what an old native man told me about years later I honestly had to question if it’s all just bullshit in my mind or if there’s really something behind it all I’m still not convinced in it all but something it doesn’t add up.

Anonymous

1. saw a shadow person open my door
      2. I did a ouija board and my hand got twisted and I got a message back
      3. I saw an entity carry my dying sis up some stairs but I was "paused"

Anonymous

Hey anons this is a good thread for short stories. I think i used to live in a haunted house but it wasn’t ghosts that scared me
      >2011 and recently moved to Virginia
      >lived in a nice two story house in a pretty dead but comfy area
      >always had a creepy vibe and my sisters were scared of ghosts
      >believe in ghosts but never felt anything
      >be me running down the steps one day
      >as i get to the door which was right in front of the bottom of the step
      >a strange white fluid object suddenly moves out of the bottom left corner of the doors window
      >instant dread

I would see this freaking thing only in this house. So i doubt it had to do with my vision
      And if happened every so often too and only in windows. And in that house there were no stray animals or any big animal around nor did i own cats

And the way it moved was weird. It was like a sudden jerk but fluid motion almost like a cat if you run to it, but this thing had no form. It was just a pure white line basically.

Anonymous

I saw a little space man once. A littke space man….

Anonymous

I did not but my great grandfather did.
      Back in afghanistan. My great grandfather was driving around in his car at night somewhere in the outskirts of kabul a mountainous area with a rocky road of the mountain with a cliff beside. there was this old lady he offered to drive her to her said village. she was frail and alone and sat at the back of the car. Suddenly a hideous smell started emanating from the back the stench was strong it kept on getting worse it smelled worse than a dead animal and the old lady’s voice started growling and sounding more unhuman like she was wearing a headscarf and now revealing her matted white hair with black eyes
      And sharp teeth with long nails and a strange necklace/pendant around her chest. My great grandfather immediately stopped the car and pulled the jinn lady by the hair out of the car and noticed the necklace and quickly snatched it from her neck. The jinn lady begged to give her necklace pendant thing back or she will assault his descendants. My greatgrandfather said to leave leave his descendants alone for several generations and gave her necklace back the jinn dissapeared without trace and the stench along with it.

Now fastforward to today things have actually gotten worse, our family has split over desputes and gone our seperate ways. We were wealthy once now we are struggling some of our family members have passed away from tragic accidents and sickness(not covid) this sort of badluck began in the early 2000s and still continues. Probably this jinn has returned

Believe it or dont its up to you the generation before mine did not suffer from any misfortunes we were proseporus and it all went downhill

Anonymous

It’s not extremely paranormal, but it’s the first thing where I realised I couldn’t explain it.

Basically heard a loud bang, went into the kitchen, and a glass jar on the worktop had fallen over. This was a heavy glass jar with a flat bottom, very sturdy. There is no way for it to blow over (and all windows were closed anyway), I live alone, nobody and no animals in the house.

Must be a ghost or paranormal force.

Anonymous

When I confessed my sins after decades away from the church it was an exorcism. You have no idea how much demons torment us until they have been cast put by a priest. If you are Catholic go to confession if you haven’t in a while. It’s proof of the holy spirit. Vada retro satana!

https://youtu.be/TMcvZaiBwe4

Anonymous

[…]

garden gnomes are servants. Middle management busy bodies. What about them?

https://youtu.be/ssSJwcMOiDA

https://youtu.be/EUiB2EH7svk

Anonymous

[…]

>not taking your meds

[…]
      garden gnomes are servants. Middle management busy bodies. What about them?

https://youtu.be/ssSJwcMOiDA

https://youtu.be/EUiB2EH7svk

>legit insanity

Anonymous

I killed 15 Muslims in Afghanistan and I see them sometimes.

Anonymous

Really? What are they doing or saying when you see them?

Anonymous

I mistake strangers for their appearance. I’ll see them in a grocery store or in a restaurant. I don’t believe it’s anything paranormal though, I’ve never talked with them. I don’t have any regrets about the situation either, they attacked us first, just a weird thing.

Anonymous

I fell asleep behind the wheel of a car and I swear something stopped time and told me I need to wake up once before I would have annihilated myself on a steel and concrete pole it was the most bizarre thing but it was as real as someone talking to me across a room it was there there’s no doubt about it.

Anonymous

I was on LULZ once at 11pm and I saw a post that said "Tell me a paranormal experience you had, as I do not have any".

No I am not making this up.

Anonymous

>be me
      >stuck in icestorm
      >freaking -30 F outside, cold as shit inside
      >drinking some coors banquet cans to keep warm
      >see TV flash on by itself
      >wtf, modern digital tv’s don’t do that
      >drink a few more beers
      >see a ethereal hand that’s pure white emerge out of the television
      >freaking NOPE, grab a sheet from the laundry on the couch next to it and cover the TV
      >continue drinking beer until I pass out and cover the TV at night for the next few days
      I still don’t know what to make of it.

Anonymous

>hiking in the smoky mountains
      >slept in one day, decide to hike at night to make up time
      >check my trail guide book, the next mountain I start ascending is a Cherokee holy site
      >the further I go up the mountain, a feeling of existential sorrow and dread compound over me
      >towards the top, the sense of being watched and followed and being in a place I shouldn’t be is overwhelming
      >reach the top, I can’t stand it anymore, I stop to take a break and shine my flashlight around
      >suddenly realize without the sound of me walking it’s dead quiet whereas before I heard all sorts of bugs and critters
      >hear a high pitched whimpering
      >shine my light towards it, there’s a small childlike figure kneeling in the woods
      >it looks up, it has the face of a bird
      >I take off running down the peak, hearing the whimpering all the way down
      >get to the bottom, don’t hear sound anymore
      >never go walking in the woods at night again

Anonymous

>be me
      >at work
      >buy some more crypto on robinhood app
      fast forward 8 hours later
      >be me
      >at home
      >always keep personal records of all my crypto activity on my desktop for tax purposes
      >ready to update my records with all the buy-ins i had today at work
      >pull up ledger software
      >buy-ins have all been updated already
      >whattheshit.ogg
      >but it wasn’t me
      >has been happening a lot lately
      am i time travel?

Anonymous

i heard a mistpouffer and a week later saw a strange blue light above me, ran like a pussy home

Anonymous

I’ve seen numbers change fast when I walk intro rooms. I think it’s because reality is loading too slow sometimes.

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id