Stop worshiping a Semitic demon.

Home Forums History Stop worshiping a Semitic demon.

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Stop worshiping a Semitic demon.

Anonymous

I’ve never seen a pagan poster argue for their position with anything other than race. It really seems like its just race worship.

Anonymous

Hey guys, Zeus here. Stop worshipping a gnomish racial God, and worship me instead. I gave you civilization, after all.

Anonymous

There is a valid point to be made. If there were multiple gods, possibly even pantheons, each would have agenda, and you would be a pawn in their plans. By becoming a monotheist, you willingly became ignorant of spiritual matters and a prime target for collateral damage. Imagine believing that only your own country is real; that would be insane. The same is true for those who believe in a single God; they are clueless and in danger. Study, and read, and live to learn.

Anonymous

Christians aren’t monotheists in the way that most westerns think of that term. Indeed, there are many pagan gods in the Bible. The issue is that the gods of the nations are demons. It’s a punishment for Babel. Anyway, the point I was making is that the actual truthfulness of the religion takes a backseat to the fact that white people used to worship these gods. All questions of truth and virtue are thrown aside for it.

Anonymous

That’s because autism scares away any pagan with half a brain from this board. Only autistic "pagans" whose worship boils down to "I hate Christians rrreeeeee" show up here. If you want to actually look into pagan theology, check out "The Viking Spirit" and "The Love of Destiny" by Dan McCoy.

Anonymous

It’s unfortunate that only Varg disciples show up here. Stifles actual conversation. I’ll check out those book recommendations, thanks.

Anonymous

Your welcome anon. Most new "pagans" still perceive everything in a Christian lense and try to prove they are better because they have a crippling inferiority complex. The conflict between Germanic Polytheism and Christianity however is so deep and fundamental that interfaith dialogue is practically useless. Love of Destiny discusses pagan critiques of Monotheism and what the true core values of Germanic Religion are, while Viking Spirit is a comprehensive overview of Theology, Cosmology, Metaphysics, and Mythology of Norse Religion.

Anonymous

>The conflict between Germanic Polytheism and Christianity however is so deep and fundamental that interfaith dialogue is practically useless

lol talk about exaggeration. I mean you could probably say that for Greco-Roman and Baltic polytheism, but with Germanic polytheism there really wasn’t any conflict or struggle with the only exception being the Saxons.

Read history of the Franks by Gregory of Tours. He doesn’t regard any Germanic pagan tribe with Christian hostility, but only as mere potential quick converts. Germanic pagans were never regarded as a threat to Christianity.

Yet Gregory spends numerous amount of pages expressing extreme hatred towards Arian Visigoths for being heretics and regards them as the true threat.

Anonymous

>Yet Gregory spends numerous amount of pages expressing extreme hatred towards Arian Visigoths for being heretics and regards them as the true threat.
                he was right to do so, just look at the cancer that JWchud spreads here

Anonymous

>Varg deciples
            Nothing Varg says was invented by him, most of his arguments are woke af on 19th 20th century books about religion, Nordic paganism = European folk religion/racial, ancestor worship

The fact that you just use stawman arguments and don’t actually try to refute anything just outs you as a midwit, probably a brown midwit too, many such cases

Anonymous

I don’t think you know what a strawman argument is. What a noted is not an argument, it’s an observation and a point of agreement. I’m not responding to criticism in that post, so there’s no argument to direct at anyone. In fact, it wasn’t even about Varg himself, only his acolytes. What you, among others, are saying basically confirms what I stated. Vargcels stifle actual pagan-Christian conversation because they aren’t really interested in conversation because they’re only pagan because they want to worship their race.

There are many spiritual experiences attributed to many different gods. To claim only one God detailed by those experiences is true is a form of special bargaining. To say some spiritual experiences are true while others are not is special bargaining. Therefore if you claim some spiritual experiences are true then you have to give credit to all spiritual experiences equally. Therefore if you are theistic then polytheism is the most logical option.

Native beliefs in every culture come from humans directly experiencing the divine and the supernatural and reflects natural virtues and natural vices. Where as all other religions are ideological and prophetic. Paganism is natural where as everything else is unnatural. Indo European paganism in particular is the ultimate expression of master morality.

This is a respectable response. To start, I don’t claim that only one God is the source of spiritual experience, but rather that there are a multitude of other gods that truly do exist. I don’t deny that all pagan spiritual experiences are true, rather that they find the fullness of their truth in Jesus Christ, Son of the creator God. If human are made in the image of the creator God, then it is only right that they return to him as he has paved the way open through his son. Lastly, my argument in the quoted post is not an attack on paganism for being tied to tribal and racial identities, but rather on those who cling to paganism not on its own merits but because for "woke af white nationalists" or something. They aren’t worshipping any gods, only themselves behind a very thin veil.

Anonymous

>rather that they find the fullness of their truth in Jesus Christ, Son of the creator God.
                Your Semitic desert demon didn’t create shit.

Anonymous

well yeah
        there isn’t one single good reason to worship jesus/yahweh
        christgarden gnomes prove me wrong please

>your ancestors don’t matter goy, open borders for scrotes as long as they are christian

Anonymous

>there isn’t one single good reason to worship jesus/yahweh
          What type of reason are you looking for? Are you looking for people to prove that Yahweh is real or that he is worthy of worship?
          >your ancestors don’t matter goy, open borders for scrotes as long as they are christian
          I didn’t say any of this, nor do I believe any of this.

Anonymous

>It really seems like its just race worship.

Anonymous

I don’t get the non-sequitur image, but… yes, the original point still stands?

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1633635606250.jpg

What a brain dead scrotebrain midwit scrote, all religions are racial religions the. First religions were racial Christianity is a racial religon for the benefit of garden gnomes

Even Protestantism at the beginning could be seen as a whites only religion, Shinto religon in Japan is a racial religion as well as China https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_folk_religion

Anonymous

>For the benefit of the garden gnomes
          >Carries out pogroms, expulsions, and other violent persecution of garden gnomes
          >The Church Fathers all preached against the Judaizing of Christianity
          >Literally in the Bible that they are the synagogue of Satan and bear responsibility for killing Christ
          >St. Paul tells gentile converts not to circumcise and that they will only be saved by Christ, not by the law
          The absolute state of pagans

Anonymous

>You either worship a semitic desert demon OR you worship a semitic desert demon AND HIS SON rabi Yeshua as God, these are your only options.
            Spiritual semitism at its finest

Anonymous

"garden gnomes" aren’t semites.

Anonymous

Christian pilpul, you truly are spiritual semites

Anonymous

>I’m ignorant of who the "garden gnomes" really are, but that’s your fault for trying to correct me
                  absolutely shabez goy

Anonymous
                Anonymous

>you have to worship the god of the garden gnomes, unite all mankind as one race, religion, and culture under the god of the garden gnomes, and his son rabbi yeshua, accept that the garden gnomes are gods chosen people, use their holy book as the source for your entire way of life
                >BUT you get to bully garden gnomes who arent gnomish enough
                Huh?

Anonymous

The garden gnomes are not the chosen people anymore, they lost that after they rejected Christ. The Church is the new Israel. Christians are under no obligation to be supportive of the modern "garden gnomes"(pharisees) and we have many Saints and Elders who’ve spoken against them, Zionism, etc

Anonymous

The "garden gnomes" never were God’s chosen. "garden gnomes" are of the house of Esau, they’re edomites and canaanites. God wanted them wiped out from the land of Canaan and Israel didn’t obey so now we have to deal with the parasitic synagogue of satan subverting and destroying everything

Anonymous

>completely destroy pagans and heretics
            >let garden gnomes live in your lands because reasons
            >expell them just to let them back in a generation later

Anonymous

There are many spiritual experiences attributed to many different gods. To claim only one God detailed by those experiences is true is a form of special bargaining. To say some spiritual experiences are true while others are not is special bargaining. Therefore if you claim some spiritual experiences are true then you have to give credit to all spiritual experiences equally. Therefore if you are theistic then polytheism is the most logical option.

Native beliefs in every culture come from humans directly experiencing the divine and the supernatural and reflects natural virtues and natural vices. Where as all other religions are ideological and prophetic. Paganism is natural where as everything else is unnatural. Indo European paganism in particular is the ultimate expression of master morality.

Anonymous

And Judaism (Christianity) isn’t? Judaism is ultimately about little else but the apotheosis of race, everything in Judaism revolves around the chosenness of the gnomish people.

Anonymous

Took you this many years to figure it out? It was crystal clear to me the nano second someone did the blond-hair-blue-eyes thing to me for the first time.

Anonymous

would

Anonymous

And it’s ironic because it’s well established that LARPagans are mostly mystery meats who are looking for an identity in Marvel comics.

Anonymous

Yeah it’s a race cult for people who didn’t get the message in Christianity

Anonymous

It is, they’re metaphysical cripples

Anonymous

Yes it is, look at the posters replying to you, they worship themselves to cope with being an poopyhole to everyone around them.

Anonymous

I know a Hellenist who doesn’t invoke race to defend his belief in the Greek gods, but he’s a Percy Jackson fan, LOL.

Anonymous

Meanwhile Christianity is egalitarian international globohoho worship.

Anonymous

It’s really not.

>even in the New Testament Jesus specifically calls goyim animals.
          Woke af

"garden gnomes" aren’t God’s chosen and they never were. God always hated Esau.

Anonymous

>It’s really not.
            Well yes, it’s a gnomish racial religion that’s rationalized itself into being international and egalitarian.

Anonymous

>21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
            >23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
            >24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
            >25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
            >26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
            >27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
            >28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.at that moment.

Anonymous

All religions are about race worship. Abrahamism just figured out how to hide it.

Anonymous

On this place that is largely true, but spiritually it couldn’t be farther from the truth. Everything is from the divine, everything a soul, everything all part of the whole and universal truth, everywhere and anywhere fractal in nature. If they really knew the truth, they would know how much they have in common with that of other races and how much really they could’ve learned from them also. And the ancestors they claim to venerate so much even did not hold such a brutal view on blood. Our bodies are corporeal, limited, mortal, fragile but the soul is immortal. There is no sacredness in blood, not anymore than a tree or a river or a beautiful painting.

If rudimentary race worship isn’t enough, then they will turn into making fiction for themselves to justify their ideology. You can see this in the hyperborean and aryan stuff, or ariosophy, vril etc. None of this is spiritual – none of them are spiritual or really know what any of this means, but rather, it’s only a prop to support their ideology. I should know, I ran the original groups that started this.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Stop worshiping demons of steppes and deserts, return to MOTHER GODDESS OF EVROPA

Anonymous

Worship mother goddess of europa and then get raped by horse lords from russia…

Anonymous

You said it sis!

Anonymous

>WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH I AM THE ONLY GOD ALL OTHER GODS ARE JUST IDOLS WAAAAAAAAAAH

Anonymous

Remember how YHWH btfo’d literally hundreds of other gods?

Anonymous

Yes, he’s the god of atheism. Bringing his logos of the desert to everything this demon infests. His endgame is a deserted spiritual world, him as the only one since he is a jealous god. No wonder he god dethroned by no-god in the end.

He is extremely harmful, do not worship!

Anonymous

lol debunked

Anonymous

Pathetic, dilate

Anonymous

This is you

Anonymous

>posting the canaanite monkey-god Bes
        baka

Anonymous

debunked
          that’s Yahweh, the christian god

Anonymous

How will Christscrotes ever recover?

Anonymous

>oh noes, graffiti!

Anonymous

stop worshiping st*ppescrote demon fanfic

Anonymous

I love it when garden gnomes LARP as Pagans so they can shit on Christianity.

Anonymous

I’m a black atheist, why would I worship a Nerdic God?

Anonymous

You shouldn’t, Odin only answers to white men, same reason you can’t worship the the Japanese Chinese or gnomish gods, you are just not part of the race (white)

Anonymous

>Black atheist
        Why would you be that when you can be a woke af voodoo black magician

Anonymous

Stop worshipping a snow scrote forest demon.

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1633617578764.webm

>church, SYNAGOGUE OR MOSQUE
        these have stayed the same so the decline in christcucks is far bigger
        what a powerful religion, can’t convince people to follow it despite Yahweh being all-powerful and all-knowing (and knew this would happen) and still doesn’t do shit about it but will just cast those into hell just because, like he did with billions born before 50BCE

[…]

Anonymous

Wtf where is the divine wrath to smite this false idols worshipping abomination of a woman?

Anonymous

SEETHE
        E
        T
        H
        E

Anonymous

What Christian denomination you’re going to larp as next? I hear Orthodoxy is pretty OMG this!

Anonymous

I don’t care anymore.
            I have found the light of Allah, Atheism will die, Islam will win.
            Lailahailallah.

Anonymous

Ameen

Anonymous

so muslims and hindus are more right than christians
          woke af

Anonymous

I’d take a Muslim over a Hindu or Pagan.
            You know what? fuck it.
            One Struggle.
            Kill all Pagans.
            Allahu Akbar

Anonymous

We know you would. Because in the end Christianity and Islam are both tools of Abrahamism. Christianity the Sun cult and Islam the Moon cult, with Judaism is being the Mercurian cult that binds them together. Your mission is Tikkun Olam; to cleanse the world of Pagan idolatry and institute the global kingdom of Israel under Lord YHVH.

Anonymous

Suck more.
                I’m gonna cum.

Anonymous

Words of wisdom

Anonymous

Those are statistics from the 80s and 90s scrotebrain

Anonymous

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Anonymous

99% of those people are becoming "spiritual" not atheist copelord

Anonymous

hey buddy dont forget to feed your statue of your god, i heard they can get angry.

12 The blacksmith with the tongs works one in the coals,
      Fashions it with hammers,
      And works it with the strength of his arms.
      Even so, he is hungry, and his strength fails;
      He drinks no water and is faint.

13 The craftsman stretches out his rule,
      He marks one out with chalk;
      He fashions it with a plane,
      He marks it out with the compass,
      And makes it like the figure of a man,
      According to the beauty of a man, that it may remain in the house.
      14 He cuts down cedars for himself,
      And takes the cypress and the oak;
      He secures it for himself among the trees of the forest.
      He plants a pine, and the rain nourishes it.

15 Then it shall be for a man to burn,
      For he will take some of it and warm himself;
      Yes, he kindles it and bakes bread;
      Indeed he makes a god and worships it;
      He makes it a carved image, and falls down to it.
      16 He burns half of it in the fire;
      With this half he eats meat;
      He roasts a roast, and is satisfied.
      He even warms himself and says,
      “Ah! I am warm,
      I have seen the fire.”
      17 And the rest of it he makes into a god,
      His carved image.
      He falls down before it and worships it,
      Prays to it and says,
      “Deliver me, for you are my god!”

And no one considers in his heart,
      Nor is there knowledge nor understanding to say,
      “I have burned half of it in the fire,
      Yes, I have also baked bread on its coals;
      I have roasted meat and eaten it;
      And shall I make the rest of it an abomination?
      Shall I fall down before a block of wood?”

Anonymous

Paganism is just bunch of literal fairy tales that have been orally traded from one generation to the next, often being changed by individuals to spice them up. Christianity is at least consistent with it’s lore.

Anonymous

Why is it that every single neopagan who wants you to stop practicing Christianity never wants you to continue the well-documented religious practices of the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Mesopotamians, Persians, Indians, etc. that can hypothetically be reconstructed meaningfully, but only wants you to practice Germano-Slavic (Vedic-Aryan) polytheism, or more specifically, Norse paganism, whose history has been captured piecemeal by Christian and Muslim chroniclers without any respect thereto, and which the paucity of records and continuity mean that it is impossible to restore as anything but a Hollywood capeshit movie?

Anonymous

The protestant idea that you don’t need tradition and authority and can just do whatever you want as long as there is even the smallest amount of support for it like an out of context line from the bible or a misinterpretation from pop culture. Protestantism destroyed more than just Christianity.

Anonymous

Actually, it’s the Catholics and "Orthodox" who do what they want by claiming that their unBiblical doctrine and practices are "Tradition™". Protestantism cuts out all of that made up dung by relying on the authority of God’s word and the tradition that is recorded therein, giving no quarter to the blasphemies of Satan’s "church".

Anonymous

Go guzzle a jug of cum, scrotean.

Anonymous

That guy that wrote that was a Catholic who said Jesus would throw orgies and had a foot fetish.

Anonymous

>catholic
          show nose pagangarden gnome

Anonymous

Stop posting inaccurate pictures of Odin you fuck.

Anonymous

Worship Inana or she’ll wipe out humanity with a divine bull and a zombie apocalypse.

Anonymous

> this is what peak female performance looks like gentlemen:
        > the chubby mommy Levantine fertility/love archetype, a robust product of haplogroup T1b

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys4fS0BXFRQ
        https://youtu.be/C8XbOcSmV-c
        https://youtu.be/gxYap7YGgJI
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpoOvN2HN-8

> descended from the consorts of Palmyra (mothers of Roman emperors) and the muses for Ishtar herself
        > hardy, well tempered for nomadic and desert environments
        > her genome’s generations of exposure to steppe invasions and the Silk Road render her immune to any chink virus
        > very fertile (goes without saying), wants a large family
        > born knowing her family’s age-old recipe for goat and biryani, keeps you well fed; the Arab mommy in her makes sure you eat EVERYTHING she cooks you
        > the mediterranean nature of much of her diet allows her to live longer than even her first-world counterparts
        > thicc stature bears hardier sons, she is a lioness over her children and her household, makes sure they achieve honorable places in society
        > proud of her tribe and lineage, sings the odes of her ancestors as she does chores (in an Arabic far more sublime than any Latin)
        > takes everything you give her in bed, well
        > when you’re locked in embrace, you feel surrounded and secure by her womanly essence
        > your favorite thing to do is resting your head on her supple bosom after your passion is spent, and she strokes your head while whispering a lullaby to you

انتصري يا بنت عنتر، تحيا الابطال الهاشميين
        احبچ يا سميرة ملكة الاناقة سلطانتي خانمي

Anonymous

Take meds

Anonymous

Woke af

Anonymous

Thor was a redhead. This is sacrilege.

Anonymous

>demon
      >angel in greek language
      What did he mean by this?

Anonymous

The first Germanic neopagan was a garden gnome so your founder was a Semitic garden gnome just like Christianity lol

> Heinrich Ernst Wachler ( born 18 February 1871 in Breslau) was a völkisch-neopagan and anti-semitic writer, dramatist and publicist. Wachler’s mother had been of gnomish origin, but had converted to Protestantism in her youth

> More relevant still was Ernst Wachler (1871–1945), one of the first promoters of a German Faith and a leading figure in Ludwig Fahrenkrog’s Germanische Glaubensgemeinschaf.

> A number of programmatic publications in the first decade of the 20th century suggested thinking beyond Christianity altogether, paving the way for the establishment of Germanic Neopagan groups after 1910. The first public initiative was taken in 1900 by Ernst Wachler (1871–1945), a Germanist and promoter of the open air theater movement, in a booklet titled “Über die Zukunft des deutschen Glaubens”69 (On the future of German faith) – “the prototype of all later neopagan prophecies.”

> The painter, art professor and playwright Ludwig Fahrenkrog (1867–1952) followed suit in a couple of articles titled Germanentempel (Germanic Temple) which he published in 1907 and 1908 in Der Volkserzieher. It culminated in the suggestion to form a “German religious congregation” and fight for the official recognition of this German religion.

Anonymous

>a german garden gnome tries to destroy Christianity and replace it with heathen worship
        this has happened more times than garden gnomes have been kicked out of countries at this point

Anonymous

>A garden gnome inserts himself into ‘neo’-paganism to poison the well so idiots like you call tradition a gnomish psyop
        Stop worshiping a Semetic demon. Be a real pagan, not a neo-glow one.

Anonymous

LARPaganism was invented in the 20th century. There are no any real pagans.

Anonymous

>Waaaaa larp larp larp
            You people are like a broken record.

Anonymous
                Anonymous
                  Anonymous

Because their holy book is filled with pilpul, like any gnomish work. Why wouldn’t people living with a gnomish worldview rooted firmly in their skulls argue with as much honesty as a Semite does? It’s entirely expected and natural. There can be no serious discussion with a Christian, they are absolutists that will never come to terms with the existence of other faiths. Their own faith practically forbids any other existing, when faced with other faiths they try to handwave them all away as ‘demons’ or ‘inferior gods, yes many gods are in the bible but Yahweh is the true creator of everything because he said so, please worship him now.’
                  Why would the supposedly all-powerful creator, Yahweh, create other gods that would exist solely to direct worship away from him and mislead man? If he is the literal omnipotent creator then everything would be by his design, but when looked at this way the design is illogical. "Hmm yes, today I will give everyone but my chosen little hooknosed slaves to egypt their own deities to worship that aren’t me so my disciples can spent the next 6,000 years trying to convert everyone to worshiping me, with a great deal of genocide and a few religious schisms along the way".

Anonymous

nice tears paganchud, keep larping you atheistic scrote.

Anonymous

>He says larping as ‘the real hebrews, the garden gnomes are fake pretenders!!’

Anonymous

There’s been real pagans, unbroken belief/lineage in Russia in Perm, for example, since forever.
            There are pagan communities that have been so for eons. Just not in western Europe

Anonymous

No. No compromises, only star of daybreak

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/SrxowZZ.gif

Neo-Pagans don’t even have any beliefs. They just cry about other groups and post shitty memes.

Anonymous

Stop worshipping an idea you learned about on the internet. Return to the tradition of your forebears – Christianity

Anonymous

>Return to the tradition of your forebears
        Of course, they knew how to deal with the judeo-christian menace

Anonymous

You know that those acts of absolutely savagery by the Romans only helped Christianity spread by giving them martyrs which made the common people say:
          >This is horrible and wrong
          and made more people convert, right?

Anonymous

Die for Yahweh your god jude!

Anonymous

*makes the rest of the people appalled by the deplorable violence they’re subjecting Christians to and causes mass conversions*

Real smart guy.

Anonymous

woke af

*makes the rest of the people appalled by the deplorable violence they’re subjecting Christians to and causes mass conversions*

Real smart guy.

[…]

People ended up admiring the willingness of Christians to die for their faith and it just resulted in more converts. Christians were extremely aware of this and Christian writer Tertullian even said in the early 200’s that, “The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church.”

I think it also likely inspired Constantine to convert. He was a witness to the last large major persecution of Christians by Diocletian.

>mass conversions
              look where this brought you now. christianity failed and is imploding and your gay gnomish god won’t do shit, seethe

Anonymous

Why do you keep saying Christianity has failed when its literally the largest religion in the world? And it has never been bigger.

It will take many centuries before it completely dies out in the world.

Anonymous

>Return to the tradition of your forebears
              Of course, they knew how to deal with the judeo-christian menace

Those Christians are in heaven. Any true Christian would not mind being martyred.

Anonymous

You know that those acts of absolutely savagery by the Romans only helped Christianity spread by giving them martyrs which made the common people say:
          >This is horrible and wrong
          and made more people convert, right?

Unironically this, if someone were to be stupid enough to star an actual persecution campaign against Christians it would only make their numbers soar again and would legitimize their fears.

Anonymous

Die for Yahweh your god jude!

People ended up admiring the willingness of Christians to die for their faith and it just resulted in more converts. Christians were extremely aware of this and Christian writer Tertullian even said in the early 200’s that, “The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church.”

I think it also likely inspired Constantine to convert. He was a witness to the last large major persecution of Christians by Diocletian.

Anonymous

Pagan gods were literally an excuse for ancient people to get drunk and have gay orgies. Nobody is willing to give his life for a festival mascot.

Anonymous

Except the ones who got executed for refusing to comply with the judeo-christian doctrines and were memory holed, scrotebrain

Anonymous

Never happened. Pagans abandoned paganism en masse in favour of Christianity. LARPagans are a new fruit of the 20th century.

Anonymous

Christians in the Roman Empire never executed pagans for not worshipping Christ. Animals sacrifices were banned and temples were shut down towards the end of the fourth century, but pagans were still allowed to continue their practise in private and were never executed for refusing to be Christian.

Christians knew more than anyone not to make martyrs of enemies. In fact, when a pagan gang took over Serapieum and started killing Christians in the fourth century, the emperor Theodosius I had the pagan murderers pardoned so that their Christian victims would remain the true martyrs.

> Pagans became outraged after Christians found a bunch of sacred pagan items in an abandoned temple’s basement and had them mockingly paraded around for everyone to see. The pagans then got together a gang woke af in the Serapeum complex and ventured out into the streets at night to kidnap prominent Christians, drag them back to the temple and torture and kill them. Their victims were crucified, had their legs broken and were then thrown down a well. The prefect of the city had the Serapeum surrounded by troops and there was a stand off for many weeks, during which time both factions petitioned the emperor Theodosius in Constantinople. To restore peace, Theodosius ruled that the pagan terrorists could leave the temple unmolested and ordered that they were not to be killed.

The only notable pagan to have been killed by Christians was Hypatia and even then her murder was more political, but it was still considered shocking by many Christians and laws were soon passed by Christians to ensure no physical harm comes to non-Christians in the future. The Christian writer Socrates Scholasticus even praised Hyptia and condemned her murder and the mob who killed her as being ‘unchristian,’ writing ”surly nothing can be farther from the spirit of Christianity than the allowance of massacres, fight and transactions of the sort.”

So yeah Christians always remained less cruel.

Anonymous

It’s odd had pagan larpers will whinge about Christianity being weak but also call it out as barbaric in oppressing pagans, like pick a battle man.

Anonymous

it’s amazing how garden gnomey Christians act. it’s a known fact that Christian Rome used every trick in the book to get people to convert. With coercion, threats, attacks against property and death penalties for attending/organizing pagan holidays.
                  > So yeah Christians always remained less cruel
                  Only when they were less in numbers. Not to mention that many cases of persecutions were rightful acts against vandals or troublemakers. Just like when that garden gnome Timothy tried to halt a procession to Artemis in the Greek Ephesus.
                  Now personally there isn’t much wrong with Christianity but it’s Christians who not only hate non believers but even chimp out at each other

Anonymous

They didn’t need to because pagans abandoned paganism immediately when they came in contact with Christianity. There a reason why we don’t have any information about how ancient paganism looked and why LARPagans are forced to make up new stuff and call it paganism, original pagans abandoned paganism so fast that it was lost from the collective memory of the people. We have only a few mentions from Christian monks here and there and that’s it.

Anonymous

That’s not true as many men like symmachus remained openly defiant and dedicated pagans throughout the late Roman Empire with no threat to their safety. At best Christians simply ignored whatever protest they made.

> Aurelius Symmachus was a Roman statesman, orator, and man of letters. Symmachus sought to preserve the traditional religions of Rome and led an unsuccessful delegation of protest against Gratian, when he ordered the Altar of Victory removed from the curia, the principal meeting place of the Roman Senate in the Forum Romanum. Two years later he made a famous appeal to Gratian’s successor, Valentinian II, in a dispatch that was rebutted by Ambrose, the bishop of Milan.

> When Magnus Maximus was threatening to invade Italy in 387, his cause was openly advocated by Symmachus, who upon the arrival of Theodosius I was impeached for treason, and forced to take refuge in a sanctuary. Having been pardoned through the intervention of numerous and powerful friends, he expressed his contrition and gratitude in an apologetic address to Theodosius, by whom he was not only forgiven, but was received into favour and elevated to the consulship in 391.

His grandson was oddly a very devout Christian.

> Memmius Symmachus was an Roman aristocrat, an historian and a supporter of Nicene Orthodoxy. Although Symmachus was the head of a family with a long connection with Pagan tradition—his grandfather Quintus Aurelius Symmachus delivered a famous speech urging the return of the Altar of Victory to the Roman Senate House—he was an ardent Christian interested both in theological disputes and, more prosaically, in the struggles for the control of the Pope. During and after the disputed election of Pope Symmachus

So what really happened was a gradual process taking generations, not outright coercion and threats.

(1/2)

Anonymous

isn’t vatican the biggest center of pederasty? oh no no no
              >Nobody is willing to give his life for a festival mascot
              You seem rather eager to give your life for israel scrotes trannies and hispanics

Anonymous

I don’t know, I find it hard to believe. Nevertheless, pagans didn’t care enough about paganism because to them it was nothing more than an excuse to have gay orgies thus they abandoned it en masse and converted to Christianity without a fight. So irrelevant was paganism to them that they didn’t even care to keep any accounts of it and preferred to let it be erased from history entirely. Luckily for modern LARPagans, some Christian monks wrote a few things down and now we have a vague idea of how it looked like.

Anonymous

> Nobody is willing to give his life for a festival mascot.
              If you are not anti-natalist, this is as it should be. Suicidal thoughts make you inferior.

Anonymous

Fighting for your faith and giving your life for your God look like suicidal thoughts to the modern LARPagan. That’s because modern LARPagans are nothing more than atheists who only believe in materialism and hedonism, they just like to wear horned helmets in the meanwhile.

Anonymous

Take more mushrooms and fully fry your brain already

Anonymous

>mushrooms "fry your brain"
        found the straight-edge virgin

Anonymous

Take more

Anonymous

my ancestors are smiling on me christcucks

Anonymous

>my ancestors are smiling on me
        your grandparents are disappointed in you

Anonymous

his grandparents’ grandparents are smiling though
          his grandparents brought shame to his great-great-grandparents

Your ancestors are getting butt raped by Satan and you are in line.

the fruit of christianity is always degeneracy
          the most degenerate countries were strongly christian and still are majority christian

Anonymous

>the fruit of christianity is always degeneracy
            Then why don’t se see this shit in non-western and in eastern euro Christian countries?

>the most degenerate countries were strongly christian and still are majority christian
            picrel

Anonymous

yeah they’re laughing

Anonymous

Your ancestors are getting butt raped by Satan and you are in line.

Anonymous

Umm this is racist and antisemetic maybe check your white privilege???

Anonymous

>Stop worshiping a Semitic demon

>my ancestors are smiling on me christcucks

Anonymous

If I was half as cringe as you I could save any number of tik tok pastors the sight of which would make any real human being vomit

Anonymous
      Anonymous

We havent truly advanced since the sumerian hayday. We keep track of time in the base 60 system. We use currency like the lydians caught us. We speak in a canaanite script, we worship a sumerian god

Anonymous

oh joy Neo-began LARP
      you’re not worshiping the gods of your ancestors unless you worship them the way they did.

and sense that knolage is LOST your just LARPING

Anonymous

Ritual was created by the original pagans. There is no reason why neopagans cannot create new ritual. Especially since they understand the core ideas which underlay Ritual. Namely mutual giving.

Anonymous

>our made up scrotebrained bullshit is just as good as their made up scrotebrained bullshit was except for we can’t make structures that will last and baffle people for 1000s of years

Anonymous

Ritual arises from collective gnosis. Stay mad atheist.

Anonymous

Let’s see your monoliths you made then, LARPer.

Anonymous

Question for you all since this thread is realted;
      Do you guys think Zoroastrianism is a "pagan" religion, despite it’s influences on Judaism and it’s monotheism, etc.
      And do you guys view converts into Zoroastrianism as "larping"

Asking because I’ve been fascinated by this faith for a long time now, especially for Sogdia

Anonymous

I wouldn’t say it’s paganism since it’s neither ethnic nor polytheistic. Neither are converts larping since it’s still a living tradition.

Anonymous

thanks for the input.
          honestly, half the time LULZ just confuses what i thought i knew in my mind. afaik, paganism can only be applied to cults that focus on hedonism…

Anonymous

Isn’t modern Zoroastrianism just an extremely uneducated guess? Most of their works were obliterated by muzzies

Anonymous

Zoroastrianism has always been an extremely uneducated guess. Just look at the difference between Achaemenid practices and Sassanid practices.

Anonymous

True enough that the Avesta was destroyed at the fall of Acheamenids, and the Sassanids during their last decades were restructuring the faith. All modern Zoroastrians follow Sassanid version.

Anonymous

Zoroastrianism is pretty chill tbh. Even the Muslims thought they were a step up from pagans since they were monotheistic. Since it also technically never died out, I’d say Zoroastrianism is not quite larping, definitely not to the degree of neo-pagans

Anonymous

Zoroastrianism is monotheistic
          bro…

Anonymous

That’s what I said bro

Anonymous

bro…

Anonymous

Bumping for more input

Anonymous

this isnt even a his thread? Not even Christian.

Anonymous

[…]

you will never be a woman christcuck

Anonymous

rich coming from paganchud

Anonymous

>Uhhh a demon wants your soul!
      >So just give it to me, okay? I’ll keep you safe, haha.
      >Just trust me
      Don’t tell me anyone of you fell for this, right?

Anonymous

Europeans saw demons positively unlike Middle Eastern Semitic people who saw them negatively. Pagan Europeans made human sacrifices to their demonic deities.

>The original Greek word daimon does not carry the negative connotation. The Greek terms do not have any connotations of evil or malevolence. In fact, eudaimonia, (literally good-spiritedness) means happiness. The term had first acquired its negative connotations in the Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Bible into Greek, which drew on the mythology of ancient Semitic religions.
      >The whole nation of the Gauls is greatly devoted to ritual observances, and for that reason those who are smitten with the more grievous maladies and who are engaged in the perils of death either sacrifice human victims or vow to do so, employing the Druids as ministers for such sacrifices.

They should go back to worshipping dildos and demons. It’s all they can understand anyway.

Anonymous

[…]

>no /poo/tards
      You are a /poo/tard though

[…]

Anonymous

[…]

wow Greek philosophers must have also been socialist garden gnomes

> Cynicism (Ancient Greek: κυνισμός) is a school of thought of ancient Greek philosophy as practiced by the Cynics (Ancient Greek: Κυνικοί; Latin: Cynici). For the Cynics, the purpose of life is to live in virtue, in agreement with nature. As reasoning creatures, people can gain happiness by rigorous training and by living in a way which is natural for themselves, rejecting all conventional desires for wealth, power, and fame, and even flouting conventions openly and derisively in public. Instead, they were to lead a simple life free from all possessions.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/J22BJiK.gif

You probably belong to the "pagan" discord. See what they made you do? D&C, and you know who wants that the most? Yeah the dudes with the big nose, live and let live, there is no need for this flamewar divide and conquer bullshit they so desperately want to push us to.

Anonymous

>low quality /poo/ troll thread has been up for over 24 hours
      Why does the LULZ janny hate LULZ?

Anonymous

All I see is Abrahamite seething left and right.

I love your tears guys

Anonymous

Your pic doesn’t make any sense. They should look the same

Anonymous

Caucasians are Biblical Israel.

Anonymous

my ancestors came from Slovenia. how the fuck would I even know what pre-Christian gods they worshiped there?

Anonymous

Stop worshipping a demonic chud.

Anonymous

Why don’t you stop posting this thread, LARPagan?

Anonymous

You should ask the janny why he has allowed this thread to stay up for 36 hours. It breaks 5 rules
        >low quality
        >trolling
        >/poo/
        >racism
        >spamming

Anonymous

let me guess, you’re an american garden gnome?

Anonymous

>he doesnt know the pagan "gods" are all demons deceiving men.

Anonymous

stop worshiping ch*os gods, b*rbarian

Anonymous

The more research I do the more I realize that Christianity is uniquely European.

Anonymous

Go tell Ethiopians and Arabs.

Anonymous

that’s a very different kind of Christianity

Anonymous

>tfw Celtic Christianity
      Best of both worlds bros.

Anonymous

>Celtic Christianity
        Doesn’t exist.

Anonymous

this seething varg larper is so obsessed with garden gnomes he makes /poo/ look zionist, you can always tell the underage newscrotes from reddit because they overdose on redpills and turn into schizos before they can collate the information they collect

Anonymous

No

Anonymous

So is the rejection of Christianity on here woke af purely on the recent discovery of indo-european languages?

Anonymous

It’s woke af on being europeans rather than semites.

Anonymous

It’s woke af entirely on the "fuck you mom fuck you dad" mentality that some grown ups never got rid of.

Anonymous

So what about Early Christians who abandoned and hated the customs of their ancestors and followed some gnomish immigrants?

Anonymous

Imagine larping as a street shooting viking because mommy made you go to church on easter.

Anonymous

Imagine larping as Yahweh’s chosen semites because you’re ignorant of your own history and blindly accept the religion that genocided millions of europeans

Anonymous

>genocided millions of europeans
          but enough of roman paganism.

Anonymous

Pagans can’t be beautifully pious like Christians, which is why I don’t like them. I always found medieval Christian piety beautiful but I can’t say the same for pagans since they rarely give pious vibes throughout their history. Japan is a good example of how pagans behave in regards to religion.

Anonymous

Yass hail Odin!

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

>Hilmar Örn was ordained as allsherjargoði or chief goði of the Ásatrúarfélagið during a formal ceremony held on 4 July 2003. He is a recognized authority on indigenous Norse paganism

Anonymous

Saviors of Evropa

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id