Still don’t believe there is a conspiracy to strip you of your rights?

Home Forums General & off-topic Still don’t believe there is a conspiracy to strip you of your rights?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Still don’t believe there is a grand conspiracy to strip you of your rights, freedom of speech and eventually make you a prisoner in a system where you can’t speak up without being punished? What do we do? Can we stop this or is it too late?

Anonymous

>What do we do? Can we stop this or is it too late?
      spread the truth. this will be stopped, but not by human means. there are forces beyond human recognition that will intervene when the timing is right. timing is crucial.

Anonymous

>Can we stop this or is it too late?
      No, but you can help yourself.

Anonymous

Yeah, I doubt it. That’s like half their new content these days.

Anonymous

they did the same with a large portion of conspiracy videos after the mass shooting event that took place in las vegas.

Anonymous

>What do we do?
      Violence

Anonymous

>Still don’t believe there is a grand conspiracy to strip you of your rights, freedom of speech and eventually make you a prisoner in a system where you can’t speak up without being punished?

I’d still like to see proof of this because you scrotes will cry this every single time the vast majority of people no longer have the energy to tolerate your schizoid ass bullshit.

Anonymous

>people no longer have the energy to tolerate your schizoid ass bullshit.
        Why not? Too bitch made to just cover your ears, scrote?

Anonymous

No, because you guys keep repeating the same thing day in, day out, and have done so for years despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that counters all of your incessant asinine ramblings.
          Most of us have actual lives we’d like to live without having to pause every other minute to put up with the adult version of the smelly kid in the back of the class who used to eat his boogers.

Anonymous

Why do you watch conspiracy theory videos if you don’t like them

Anonymous

I don’t, but people like your smooth brained koala ass keeps springing up. Don’t you have some boogers to eat?

Anonymous

Literally the only way to hear our schizo shit is to come here, you’re the biggest scrote

Anonymous

Then why do you complain about them, if you don’t watch them why is it so awful to endure? Seems like you just need something to complain about regardless. You could’ve just not posted in the thread too, but you did; you’re subjecting yourself to something you hate and complain about it in the process.

Anonymous

he’s going to try and turn his argument around into some false virtuous stance claiming to try and "help" people to not fall for "lies".

Anonymous

This sounds like a John Oliver bit. Please have a nice day at your earliest convenience

Anonymous

>Most of us have actual lives we’d like to live without having to pause every other minute
            I have never had anyone in real life randomly accost me DAILY with a conspiracy theory. You feel this way because you search for it daily, which is why you are here.

Anonymous

Yeah, I think the real conspiracy is that corporations look at us like cattle and want to suck all our hard earned money out of us by manipulating human nature/impulsivity.

We are slaves to the corporations and only idiots can’t see it, you think it’s something else.
        People used to grow their own food, make their own clothes.
        We don’t even consider that an option today.
        Everything that exists within the societal system is a huge scam.

Anonymous

No, because you guys keep repeating the same thing day in, day out, and have done so for years despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that counters all of your incessant asinine ramblings.
        Most of us have actual lives we’d like to live without having to pause every other minute to put up with the adult version of the smelly kid in the back of the class who used to eat his boogers.

Look at this bitch-made corporate semensucker. What’s it like to be a shill with no moral compass, who compromises the defense of your own freedoms so he can continue to guzzle corporate shit and cum? How much more proof do you need that the very rich are CONSPIRING together to fuck you over? Is organized crime imaginary to you? Does government corruption only happen in movies in your little lala land?

Look at the Patriot Act. Look at the Snowden Leaks. Look at the fuckery REDDIT of all freaking places found them doing in the stock market. Look at how Tencent BOUGHT reddit, look how the CCP is buying up a significant number of properties. Look at how they treat their citizens. And now you can look at Australia, shill. You can look at needing your papers to go anywhere. You can own nothing, and you can be happy.

The idea that conspiracy doesn’t occur is childish denialism at best, willful complicity at worst.

TL;DR – shills burn to death in cage

Anonymous

don’t expect reason on this board

Anonymous

Certainly not from people like you, right, shill?

Anonymous

Lol.
      Youtube is not the arbiter of "free speech."
      Videos get taken down every day for violating some policy technicality and it’s 1 in a million that someone gets legally punished.

Anonymous

i used to make videos for music production and one of my videos got flagged for copyright infringement or something, and it gives you the time frame of the sound and in that timeframe of the video it was just a kick drum. i know i was being messed with by someone who seemed to enjoy messing with me.

[…]

>Conspiracy theories will be banned from every outlet soon enough and "conspiracy theorists" will be put in camps or jail for "hate speech" or "spreading disinformation"
        if that is what it comes down to, so be it. death is not the end, but it is a great tool of fear used to try and silence people from speaking out.

Anonymous

>it’s 1 in a million that someone gets legally punished
        This is true. YT definitely doesn’t wanna catch any cases, so when some illegal shit pops up, they just delete the channel and move on

Anonymous

garden gnomeTube

Anonymous

[…]

>You realize you are on LULZ, right? What evidence would convince you?

Actual evidence and not "It’s this because I read it somewhere online/watched a YouTube video discussing it."

Anonymous

What evidence will make you believe? Is it when you aren’t allowed to talk about this? It will be too late

Anonymous

>What evidence will make you believe?
          >Actual evidence and not "It’s this because I read it somewhere online/watched a YouTube video discussing it."

Anonymous

What evidence? Like what?

Anonymous

[…]

Lol.
      Youtube is not the arbiter of "free speech."
      Videos get taken down every day for violating some policy technicality and it’s 1 in a million that someone gets legally punished.

Youtube doesn’t want to be held responsible for what conspiracy theorists are claiming, if it might be misinformation or disinformation.
      It’s like going on your local news station as a guest and saying the N word and talking about how vaccine is a conspiracy.
      The network won’t run your program because they want nothing to do with you in the face of the public.
      They don’t want to be represented by you.

You have free speech.
      You just don’t have the right to use someone else’s microphone, tv cameras, tv station, youtube platform to speak freely.
      You have to speak for yourself.

Anonymous

A disclaimer could easily avoid all of that. Google owns youtube. It’s about intentionally hiding information to keep the masses ignorant and unaware of things. It is a power move, nothing more.

Anonymous

Stop talking like a scrote ass tv producer. At this point there’s more freedom on goddamn public access

Anonymous

If you think you’re going to go on Fox news and speak the "Truth" guess what, they’re not going to let you.

Anonymous

Youtube isnt fox news
            Not anyone can talk on fox news
            Anyone can talk on youtube

Anonymous

You realize that FOX News is keeping the anchor that promoted the great replacement theory, right? Seriously that is the WORST example you could’ve chosen.

Anonymous

What the F are you talking about creep.
              Get out of my face.

Youtube isnt fox news
              Not anyone can talk on fox news
              Anyone can talk on youtube

Youtube could censor what ever it wanted to.
              Why do you not get that.
              The US constitution free speech has nothing to do with youtube.
              Youtube isn’t holding a gun to your head like the mob used to, saying you can’t speak freely.

Anonymous

>Youtube could censor what ever it wanted to.
                >Why do you not get that.

I get it. What im saying is that its a part of a bigger conspiracy that will gradually strip you from freedom of speech. Youtube isn’t censoring elsagate tier shit but will censor people who QUESTION the effectiveness of the all holy vaccine that doesn’t even work, and other "conspiracy theories".

Stop using youtube and support alternative video sites like bitchute. Advertise on alternative video sites so they can stay afloat.

YT still hasn’t deleted this so they’re not totally gone yet.

https://youtu.be/WFph7-6t34M?t=15626

Yea im boycotting them and google but the question is is it enough

Anonymous

>Yea im boycotting them and google but the question is is it enough

I’m switching to duckduckgo for searching instead of google and bitchute and others for vids.

Anonymous

Its not just youtube
                Its coordinated

Anonymous

Tucker Carlson went on air promoting the great replacement theory, he’s the anchor for FOX News and he’s still on air, keep up scrotebrain. This isn’t special school.

Anonymous

In an era where the only way to get heard is these online media platforms that have become the new public forums, it’s incredibly disingenuous to say you can speak freely. Even in communist russia or CCP china you can more or less speak freely in the privacy of your own home. But speech is about sharing ideas, and if the means of sharing ideas has digitized such that traditional media CANNOT keep up (which the death of print newspaper and magazine shows us it can’t), then digital platforms represent the new prime medium of human communication.

Digital Deplatforming is censorship in an era where most significant communications occur in the digital environment. When the unelected monopolist oligarchs that run and "own" these platforms can decide entire ideologies no longer get to speak to the public at a whim, that is absolutely ideological censorship.

Mark Zuckerberg should not get to decide what we do and do not know about the world. Nor should these companies be a loophole for the government to practically bypass the 1st amendment and censor by threatening the service providers.

Anonymous

All of that is true, however this kind of thing has been overcome before.

In the 90s before the internet was popular it was a similar situation with centralized control of physical printing presses for books and such.

The internet was considered an oddball for a very long time, it was during that time that freedom of speech took off on it.

It was only when it became popular that they centralized it and censored it.

Youtube started out as a free speech platform when it was small and unknown.

The same thing will happen again with people getting sick of centralized censorship and going to alternatives like bitchute.

THE POINT THO IS THAT EVENTUALLY THE CURRENT ALTERNATIVES WILL BECOME THE CENTRALIZED CENSORED SITES.

The process just repeats over and over. We’re at the point where youtube has jumped the shark just like physical print was like in the 90s.

Just stay ahead of the curve and everything will be alright.

NOW IS THE TIME TO START POPULAR CHANNELS ON ALTERNATIVE SITES WHILE IT IS EASY PICKINGS, LIKE BEFORE THE INTERNET BOOM IN 1999

Anonymous

>EVENTUALLY THE CURRENT ALTERNATIVES WILL BECOME THE CENTRALIZED CENSORED SITES.
            And the decentralized alternatives?

Anonymous

duckduckgo
              bitchute
              torrents

Probably lots of others.

Anonymous

I don’t remember that wtf

Anonymous

>duckduckgo
                >bitchute
                both of these glow very brightly and should not be trusted

Anonymous

What are your choices?

Even if they do "glow" they can be made to glow less brightly by posting good content on them.

Anonymous

>going to alternatives like bitchute.
            Don’t go to bitchute, it is stationed literally 5km from 77th brigade HQ in England.

Anonymous

>NOW IS THE TIME TO START POPULAR CHANNELS ON ALTERNATIVE SITES WHILE IT IS EASY PICKINGS, LIKE BEFORE THE INTERNET BOOM IN 1999
            The fundamental issue I see with this is that our politicians and policy makers are more technologically savvy than they were twenty-odd years ago. Where in the 90’s and early 00’s the internet and how to deal with it were still fairly new concepts, the people we see now already have experience with bringing an online media platform to heel. It’s actually likely that we’ll never see a digital wild-west era like that again, and I expect any alternative channel will be much more quickly compromised and brought into the fold than were the avenues of the past.

If bitchute or some other such site ever becomes a serious contender against youtube or facebook for info dissemination, look to see the power-players in the company start to get in hot water with uncle sam, and then watch them fall in lock-step with the rest.

The only real way around that might be crowd-sourcing support for any company or individual responsible for such against the government, but honestly we’re actually looking at both government and corporate/industrial corruption. Hard to know where to hit the hive without stirring the bees.

Anonymous

It’s a fractal cycle that repeats over and over. All the objections you might have also existed in the 90s and also existed in the prior cycles, for instance during the Revolutionary War and when the Magna Carta was passed.

It’s the same thing over and over. If anything, the fact that they tyrants had to spend effort centralizing and taking over youtube and the others means that our side was effective.

It just continues on, stay ahead of the censorship battle line and they can never win.

Anonymous

You know The Sovereign Independent is equal to the National Inquirer, right?

Anonymous

Maybe the National Inquirer was right all along

Anonymous

regulatory capture, monopoly firms will fund legislation to block newcomers.

Anonymous

>Youtube doesn’t want to be held responsible for what conspiracy theorists are claiming
        Maybe they should stick to being a platform and not a publisher.

Anonymous

Oh, ok.I’ll just make my own website.
        Oh no, every service is refusing to help me and my site is being DDOSd.
        I guess I’ll just speak in person.
        Oh no, I’m being arrested for being outside in 2021.
        Get a better argument.

Anonymous

>Oh no, every service is refusing to help me and my site is being DDOSd.
          It’s not that bad yet at all. You still have tor and i2p and torrents at the very worst. And you have this place. There are still plenty of places to post.

You have FAR more options for free speech now than during 99% of the rest of human history even with the recent crackdown.

Anonymous

They wouldn’t be held responsible, just like 8ch wasn’t actually legally responsible for Christchurch just because Tarrant posted something before the event. Look at this site’s footer. That’s all you legally need.
        >All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Anonymous

>just like 8ch wasn’t actually legally responsible
          I think they meant "responsible" in the public eye, not the courts. YouTube relies on having a decent reputation to get big advertisers. 8ch requires a lot less resources to run when it’s not under attack.

Anonymous

Please don’t get the vaccine guys. It turned me into a werewolf.

Anonymous

Woke af, but you’re probably going to hell

Anonymous

Stop using youtube and support alternative video sites like bitchute. Advertise on alternative video sites so they can stay afloat.

YT still hasn’t deleted this so they’re not totally gone yet.

https://youtu.be/WFph7-6t34M?t=15626

Anonymous

reddit is no surprise but the fact they’re coming after this website says a lot. if what was being shared is lies they’d have no issue at all in regards to what is being shared here. they’re clearly trying to hide something.

Anonymous

>what can we do?
      Wait for Sol to save us

Anonymous

Nothing, we need to stop the spread of misinformation. We can however continue to post comedy and use alternative platforms to do our part in helping Google reduce their carbon footprint.

Anonymous

No doubt that ITT there’s a CIAscrote amogus

Anonymous

most definitely.

Anonymous

What right was stripped from you? Can you cite the exact one?

Anonymous

freedom of privacy.

Anonymous

Freedom of privacy doesn’t apply if you choose to use their services and sign their agreements.

Anonymous

I will repeat it once more, freedom of privacy.

Anonymous

How was this stripped from you exactly?

Anonymous

You’d have to be in my shoes to understand.

Anonymous

Sounds like you don’t actually care about what you’re saying if you’re not willing to explain it

Anonymous

just explain it

already have, multiple times on this board. i’ve been watched by certain groups of people since at the very least 2012. these people would monitor my life and post things on here talking about those things, in a way to mock me. you, or i, or anyone else posting here isn’t actually anonymous.

Anonymous

ah sweet, a schizo post

Anonymous

woke af. those redditors are arguing in bad faith. just ignore them.

Anonymous

woke af how?

Anonymous

yea, i know.

Anonymous

just explain it

Anonymous

That’s been gone since 9/11.

Anonymous

[…]

>Ive stopped uploading
      and nothing of value was lost

Anonymous

>garden gnometube goes bankrupt

And nothing of value shall be lost

Anonymous

Will never happen

Anonymous

Do you understand how capital works or what capitalism is? Companies that big can simply exist in a negative forever because they own so much capital it generates its own wealth.

Anonymous

most people have better things to do than care about gay economics

Anonymous

You don’t need to care but you should understand the absolute basics of how they function if you’re going to use words like bankrupt.

Anonymous

explain knowing the basics would improve my life apart from potentially saving me from looking like a scrotebrain online. that user wasnt me

Anonymous

[…]

Posts like this scream glowie corporate psyop. You make it so hard to criticize alphabet group because nobody wants to be associated with a violent schizo scrotebrain like you.

Anonymous

shalom

Anonymous

>Can we stop this or is it too late?
      It’s too late Tim. You can only save yourself and watch the world burn.
      Also, too many idiots that match at least 1 of your ideologies will fuck your attempt at releasing the truth because they will also talk of shit you know isn’t real but they blindly believe someone on some anonymous board with no proof aside from something that seems slightly relatable to them and since they are being labeled schizos you will also be labeled one.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id