DuckDuckGo said no. But when I reapplied as a black lesbian who can't speak English, they wanted me.

I've been working as a mobile developer for 12 years. I'm a straight white male who knows what I am doing in my occupation. But lately I'm struggling to find another place to work.

I applied for a job at DuckDuckGo, and got told to go frick myself right away. So I reapplied as a black lesbian 5 years of experience who can't program or spell. They are moving me to the 2nd round of interviews.

What do we do in an industry that fricks straight white men over so relentlessly? Do I just become a NEET? Feeling down and super blackpilled atm. Frick this gay clown world where nothing makes any sense.

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Rise, Grind, Banana Find Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

for wagies who don't want to take the troony pill i guess you can make a black woman filter app that changes your voice and face for remote meetings and interviews

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This is the next big thing. Need digital blackface app asap so we can all get our share.

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

you shouldn't complain. companies try to hire diverse because it's in their best financial interest to do so logically. if it wasn't, then the companies that hired diverse to the detriment of skills would go out of business

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It's in their financial interest because the Sword of Damacles of diversity-crazed litigation and public slander is dangled over their heads by lawyers and journalists at all times. It's a loss-prevention strategy raised against an utterly contrived, predatory class of leeches.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

this, basically. Yes the company is worse for participating in segregation and not recruiting purely off merit but other factors are in play and this is not in a vacuum

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

It’s the same in all corporate tech. The post below from anonymous reddit account "csStoryTime" is also archived at https://archive.ph/AcVjG and https://archive.ph/pk6kL

--------------------------------------------

Throwaway for obvious reasons. It is very possible. I found out through many of my minority friends that some companies have "diversity recruiters" and sometimes even a different process for them. While of course I am happy that my friends received these opportunities and offers, I do feel that the shortcuts they admitted to having are a bit unfair. A couple of examples I know of are Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, Asana, Twitter, Affirm, Twitch, and Airbnb.

When I was interviewing at Microsoft for a full-time role, I made friends with quite a few of the Latinx intern candidates and some of the other intern candiates. We discussed the questions, and I noticed a pattern was that many of the Latinx intern candidates were surprised at how easy their questions were, such as traverssing a linked list or removing a node from a linked list, and they didn't even have to write some code. On the other hand, the other intern candidates were recieving questions usually 1 hard and a couple of medium questions from LeetCode.

I have had many friends interview at Salesforce. I noticed a pattern where my black and African friends either received significantly easier questions or skipped a phone interview and were flown straight out. One particular one I recall is that my Nigerian friend's on-site interview was to reverse a string (he said he couldn't do it), but he was amazed that he got an offer and said he "knew why," referring to him being African. We joked about it, and I was happy for him, but we both thought it was unfair (he had some other African friends he spoke about (who I didn't know) that had similar experiences).

At my school, it is well known that Google has hired a large majority of white women. I am a part of a program for women in STEM, and I began speaking with some of them about how their interviews were. They were significantly different from the typical experiences I have seen on here. They were not usually asked any LeetCode-styled questions but were asked simple asymptotic analysis/runtime of specific data structures and algorithms.

Asana and Twitter recruiter heavily at diversity events and have diversity recruiters. Many of my black friends were able to skip any online assesments and phone interviews with them and went straight into on-sites. I did a test with this by contacting some of the diversity recruiters they met with an "ethnic" name and changing my race. I ended up being invited as well but of course ignored it.

At Affirm, my girlfriend and I both applied. I am a male but have a female name, and we are both Asian. We both applied, and I was rejected without any online assessment, while she was sent one the day after she applied. I found out our recruiter was a female Asian of the same ethnicity as us, so I applied with an Asian last name and checked female as my gender this time instead. I was sent an online assessment the next day. My Nigerian friend had the same thing happen to him, so I suggested he apply as an Asian female and it worked. This recruiter may have been discriminating against those who were non-Asian females.

Twitch also has diversity recruiters. My girlfriend's younger brother applied to Twitch but never heard back. I applied but changed the name to an "ethnic" name once again and changed my race on the application. I was contacted within a few days about interviewing with Twitch.

Lastly, Airbnb gives different online assessments for minorities and non-minorities. Airbnb was typically giving a HackerRank about CVS parsing, but I noticed that all of my black friends were given a HackerRank about some kind of game of war or something and soldiers, and it even outlined the steps for the solution. It was significantly easier, especially because it gave the steps for the algorithm.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That's what I don't understand, long term this has to be detrimental because you are higher sub-standard technical quality.

Laws of nature win at the end of the day you can't "maintain the ship" forever off the backs of people who had talent and that built it.

Upper management must understand this, they are calculating psychopaths and don't really care about diveristy or inclusion in any meaningful or genuine way anyway.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Upper management can always get off the ship once they've looted it clean and leave it to sink.
        They're more scared of bad PR for themselves than they are of the company dying.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>because it's in their best financial interest to do so logically.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Start building our own projects. Become successful chads and make sure never to hire any of these gays again and only chad white men. I recently applied for this grant meant for minorities pretending to be hispanic (got spanish ancestors in 1400s so technically am kek) and I got it. Gave some lip service to diversity or whatever in my application. I love that Im fricking over some subhuman who doesnt deserve it

Lmao if it was we wouldnt have AA or EO forcing companies to

It is sad anon. Honestly I'm about ready to go full NEET or just become a farmer because the tech industry fricking sucks

With all your experience anon bet you can get loads. Or start your own company say frick it to the fricks out there

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The entire west is going out of business

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Lol imagine getting turned down by duckduckgo. That’s pathetic. Lolololol I didn’t even know they had a mobile division. I’m sorry but that’s so sad.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It is sad anon. Honestly I'm about ready to go full NEET or just become a farmer because the tech industry fricking sucks

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I work at a Fortune 500 company (won’t say name, but they’re not even a tech company). As long as you know OOP or JS, you can get a job anywhere. Plenty of backend and front end jobs, not to mention admins.

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Work for smaller companies. They dodge the zeigeist of federal-law-fueled Diversity weirdness. True havens for competent White people who can actually get shit done with less nonsense.

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

also i have no clue how the hiring person didn't notice the copied resume kek

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

They didn't read the resume, they just looked for the blackest name they could find and shunted it to the top of the list

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

HR has a filter that culls anyone with a new testament bible name.

• 2 years ago
          YHWH loves you

wtf I love HR now...

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

kek I've got a bible name like that and not even white, no wonder I always got passed over.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

what about strong virulent germanic names? probably too white to pass.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I'm a chink. Explain why my resume get sent to the shitter too

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Because you're a chink

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>tfw my name is Michael and my two middle names are also religious

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

She's a diversity hire herself. Probably didn't give two shits about what I put in the resume as long as I sounded like her

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

it all makes sense now

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

She prob thinks they can munch eachothers box

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Pffffft hahahhaha.

Any non pozzed search engine I can use? Guess I have to use Yandex now?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Yandex is based and still let's you download most files right through the search results. DDG is normie qtard bullshit that is .001% better than israelitegle.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

this b***h is literally just a racist fat slob, if she was white she would have been cancelled

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I fricking hate how I see this shit, and being a sandBlack person I have to "accept" it publicly, else I'll be seen as a race hater.
        > anon no, why do you hate diversity
        > do you like the white man who bombs our country
        The worse part about this shit is I developed imposter syndrome. Not in the sense of I can't do my job, I can do it just fine. I'm just insecure that somebody better than me applied, and I was accepted cause I'm a sandBlack person. Had nothing to do with my accomplishments, my experience, none of that: just "hey he can be our display trophy that we're good. The white man once again saves a savage, I mean abused race!"
        Best part is my family would have never went here, if Americans didn't bomb our country to hell.

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

is that real

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yes

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I can't help you but I am now seething.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

this is really frustrating to read.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This can't be real

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

https://duckduckgo.recruitee .com/o/senior-ios-engineer-worldwide-remote/c/new

It's real. You can apply yourself if you want

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

you should send it to some polcel news website like zerohedge, they'd love it

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Take the job as a black woman and then sue for discrimination when they see your face and claim you lied. You don't actually have to make any effort to look like a lesbian black woman to 'identify' as one.
    If you're unwilling to deal with this, the only alternative is to make your own company. Understand that if/when your own startup succeeds, you'll inevitably reach a point where you've grown too big and you'll start experiencing your own diversity complaints though. It's all downhill from there. There's no escaping the globohomosexual legal system.

You could also try working as an independent contractor.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This right here. Just put on a wig and wear a dress. They might be confused by your skin color, but if it comes up tell them your grandmother was a person of color so you're a quarter black.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

this. i have a friend who's dad is black and the dude is literally white with white features to the point where his dad demanded a dna test

turned out it actually was his son. genetics can be strange

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>They might be confused by your skin color, but if it comes up
        If it comes up, just drop an n-word.
        Surely you must be black if you can do that, a white person would never dare

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

you find ways around it
    make your own company
    become freelancer
    move to a better country
    trade
    buy crypto
    i'm up x50 since last year due to crypto, and now don't have as many worries like these anymore
    just don't forget what you're really worth, it's only gonna get worse in the coming decades

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You should make this viral bro. Post it in Twitter or somethang.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

itll get flagged and taken down in a couple hours.

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

frick that is hilarious

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Feminine spelling of your name on CV
    Pride flag video background during interview

you're welcome

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

So I was trying to hard. I need to sell my 1% black side more. OP you deserve great deeds for sharing vital info.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>1% black
      23&me lied to you tbh, they literally just make that part up

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

israeli/Black person cope. Both my tests came back nearly identical as 100% european.

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

If anybody wants to take my 2nd interview go ahead. Just make sure to use they/them for the pronouns

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>I hear that it would be hilarious if some troll took this interview and recorded it. I hear that It would be hilarious if you posted this thread on pol. I hear that it would be hilarious if some troll from pol took this interview and recorded it and meme'd it into mainstream consciousness.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Even funnier if a black anon they played it totally straight right up till the first day standup then went full poopoopeepee

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Mike Ma is that you?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The goblin even included fricking pronouns bahahahahaha

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Dude do you know iOS and android? I'm doing a startup and need help. I'm a mid-20's bizlet so I don't have much money but I have a solid idea and a working prototype on iOS (& with a working back end)

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This dude is probably 35 years old and is applying to a $160k a year job. You can't afford him man

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I can't afford much. But I can give equity and it has a very direct line to profits. I don't want to divulge details in case anyone smarter than me makes it. But currently I have this
        >django backend deployed remotely
        >ios front end with 90% functionality

All I really need is someone to figure out how to deploy to a larger server farm once I get money to pay for it. I also need help for this stuff.
        >Someone for Android development
        >iOS lead (eventually)
        >Graphic Designer

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Send your proposal to artf ag chad@g mail . c o m fren
          I already kinda made it last time my habilites were called for on biz, so I may be inclined to lose my time again if it interests me enough

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Based email anon

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

fricking blackpill
    i know i got filtered as well by the incompetent diversity hire hr crooks as well but this is just blatant

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm heavily seething
    Anyone has a recommendation for a non pozzed search engine
    >Inb4 yandex

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I've heard that Brave has their own search engine now. https://brave. com/search/

I haven't really used it though, so I can't say how good it is

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

They are hiring. Apply with them

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Finally convince company to get me another junior on my team
    >One of the higher ups says "This could be a great opportunity to improve our diversity quota"
    >Have to carefully argue that my team has very unusual requirements and very high pressure so its critical the person is right for it but without setting off alarm bells to make myself a target
    >Did manage to successfully hire a white guy, he was leagues ahead of the rest anyway

Insane how hard you have to fight and plan to make sure you can just hire the best person

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This shit is suicidepill. As a revenge for you, I will not hire any woman or darkie for my startup. I thank God I’m not from the western country

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

is that actually real OP?

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

My ethnicity is Asian and I changed my name to a white name (even the last name) to assimilate more to the North American culture & to get my foot in the door better for employment - this was like 10 years ago. Thinking of changing my name back to my previous Asian one because of globehomosexual like OP's situation.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Asians are in the same position as whites now, "over represented" in tech. Your best bet now is to become a troony

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Asians are treated the same as whites, so that probably won't help.

23. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

OP delivered, holy shit. Frick these people.

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

what if I told you anyone could your shitty code monkey job? How would that make you feel?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

not true, i could probably spend 5 years and still not be able to do it.

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

so essentially there's gonna be a handful of white, highly talented and motivated devs devising new features and performing all maintenance work while a handfull of jeets and shaniquas sit around and clog up the payroll with their diversity hire status

sounds about right.

26. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Make a blog/YouTube/whatever and do this regularly to expose these clowns. You'll make more than you ever would at your old job, expose the trannies, and maybe even help crash this plane. good luck anon

27. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For you underaged kids who are falling for this bait, the reason why the resume of 10+ years experience was rejected was due to the fact the candidate had 10+ years experience. Meaning they were overqualified. Duckduckgo lists their salary ranges publicly. Their senior level roles pay around 160k which maps to about 5 YoE experience. If you have 10 years of experience and you're only senior level I suggest you find a new career as that tells me you have either dialed it in or you are not good enough to break out of the terminal senior level.

t.hiring manager San Fran tech company

28. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Too bad you're a mobile dev. I need a lead dev. Pay up to 200k

29. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm British Asian and have been rejected by every internship and job offer despite receiving a First.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I'm sure there are plenty of job opportunities in whatever country you came from, try going back there for a job

30. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Can someone confirm if OP will be attending the interview? I really hope he goes through with this, it would be so fricking hilarious. Or at least get in touch with a black person that has no fricking clue how to handle a computer and let them go to the meeting. Either way clown world shenanigans should take place and would farm a lot of kek's. Please keep us updated OP.

31. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

move to thailand
    they would lick your ass to have you in their company
    devs are very rare

32. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

OP, if you can't find work you should join my discord and make a scalper bot. I could make you a million with haste.

33. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Show up to the interview with both resumes in hand and a camera. Make it big as a right wing political pundit.

34. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Okay, duckduck gays. You've been promoting your shit for years. Tell me why I should use D*ckD*ckGo instead of Google when it's not an iota less pozzed?

inb4 tracking: private mode + staying logged out solves this.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>private mode + staying logged out solves this.
      Why do you think that?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Because web tracking is usually implemented by storing variables in your cookies. As long as you clean them on each new session, you're also clean. While browser fingerprinting theoretically exists, it's not mainstream and there are methods to counter it too.

Btw, GDPR cookie laws are annoying as frick and I hate the repugnant boomers that caused every website to be overrun with annoying pop-ups. I don't give a shit because I clean cookies anyway.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

You know if you use Google Search though they still know what you searched for and what link from their page you clicked on, right? If you're on Chrome, they can just know anything you do.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I couldn't care less what they know within a single session. I can use a proxy/VPN if I'm wary of leaving my IP in a website's log.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>I couldn't care less what they know within a single session.
            Then why do you care what they know in any particular session?

It's not just San Fran I've seen equivalent salaries in major cities on the west coast,specifically Seattle. In the grand scheme of things it's really not that much money. The margins on software are so fricking high that I'd argue that developers are underpaid.[...]
            It depends on the company but generally there are titles for individuals contributors that who have high levels of authority and influence at a company without them being people managers. Usually these titles are in the same salary bands as management titles such as manager director senior manager etc.

For example at my current company principal engineers are the same level as senior directors and are paid the same as them

>In the grand scheme of things it's really not that much money.
            Bro, how the frick is $160k not "that much money?" That only makes sense if you're doing batshit insane things like paying $8k on an apartment per month or something. Where I'm at, you can get a fairly good apartment in a nice part of town for like $900/mo + utilities. How in the frick is the west coast living right now where you are making 13x the cost of living really decently and still saying "it's not that much."?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Then why do you care what they know in any particular session?
            A new session with clean cookies is equivalent to a different person opening the browser on his computer. The whole point is to become a new person each time. Do you even clean your cookies?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

They log your IP address and track your stats anyways. Cookies DO track your stats, but just using their services is more than enough to track you regardless. You'd have to defeat this by either using something that actually promotes privacy, or dynamically resetting your router for 15 minutes EVERY single time you need to browse.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

There's a lot more to tracking than just those. Take a look at something like fingerprint.js sometime, there's a lot of unique identifiable traits that can and will be used to track you if you allow JS to run. And that's in addition to the basics like cookie, IP, screen resolution, etc. that most people won't bother to hide in the first place

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You also live in a part of town that probably doesn't have decent paying jobs, in the long run your mobility is limited because someone from a high income area (who has made $$$) can easily move to your area while you cannot move to theirs. And yes 160k is not a lot when your management team is selling the fruits of your labor for many multiples of that.
            >8k on an apartment
            You need to get off of pol and or stop reading memes that come from that board, rent is not that high in major cities in California unless you are renting a large house and splitting the costs with roommates. I pay roughly 2k for rent and I live in a high rise in the center of a major city in Cali. Anyway I'm not referring to purchasing power I'm referring to exchange of an individuals time + labor for cash. I make close to 200k and I'm still priced out of some things because I'm not a dual income household / I haven't managed to get a job at a FANNG or a startup that got acquired. It is what it is. You're thinking too small man, you have limited time on this planet you should try to take full advantage of it.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Meant to say not referring to purchasing power in the first post

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>You also live in a part of town that probably doesn't have decent paying jobs,
            No, I was talking about the actual nice parts of town, and the good jobs are spread all over. The super cheap, way out there places can run even cheaper for nicer accommodations. $3k a month is for the exceptionally nice homes, and those are still also pretty far away from the main city.
            >160k is not a lot when your management team is selling the fruits of your labor for many multiples of that.
            "It's not a lot of money because higher ups are making more" is irrelevant. Put yourself into perspective. To say $160k is not a lot of money is absolutely insane. You could live an insanely comfortable life off of that.
            >You need to get off of pol and or stop reading memes that come from that board
            I don't. I did some calculations then set an arbitrary number for what kind of pants-on-head moronic nonsense you'd have to be paying to think getting $13k a month (pre-tax) is "not a lot."
            >I pay roughly 2k for rent
            >I make close to 200k and I'm still priced out of some things because I'm not a dual income household
            How the actual frick does that make any sense? What the frick?
            >You're thinking too small man, you have limited time on this planet you should try to take full advantage of it.
            Bro, put yourself into perspective. At $200k, before taxes, you should be making $16.6k a month. That's enough to buy a semi-good condition used car outright, which is something that most people generally have to take out loans to do, and somehow you're living in an area where this money is getting you priced out cause you aren't dual income? *I'M* the one not taking full advantage of life? Someone is taking full advantage of you, my friend.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I make 150k per year.
            After taxes and living expenses I can save around 70k per year.
            That's ten years before I can buy a house outright (at todays prices). With inflation and the crazy commodity boom its not much at all.
            You're poor anon and you see no way that large number != riches.
            Other anon is right, you need to push hard for proper money, especially when teach companies make so much

35. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

If this is really true, it makes me think china will actually win because the west is self destructing in some sense
    In Finland we don’t really have this kind of culture yet but it is coming here 100%

36. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Frick these policies. God fricking damn it. The worse, worse worse worse part about these diversity hires, is it's trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Back then Black folk couldn't get jobs cause nobody wanted them: so they just got incentives. Now in today's liberal land, it's less likely, yet the same problem is still with us.
    You know what would be a great way to fix this? Remove names on resume, and identifying information. Obviously you'll get their skin color and shit, but you'll only get it when you're face to face with them, which would be a lot better because you would filter people you think is good THEN you can filter out by this diversity shit.
    > inb4 how to get contact info
    Just block any contact info, or any information on a person, till you approve of them. Would balance out the playing field.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

kek no anon, you can't have color-blind inputs because the outputs will be rayciss. That's the trouble they've been having with AI. The goal is equity now, not equality. Keep up. You have to be dragged down if the colored people -- I mean people of color -- are to succeed.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I'm part of the PoC, but it still sucks that somehow society needs to give me a handicap. I got autism, but I don't tell anyone about it (expect if they told me dark secrets/good friends), cause I don't want people giving me excuses for being socially dumb cause of my autism. I don't believe in excuses.

37. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

It's a numbers game. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

38. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Like some have already said here. Work for small companies period. My company is small, all white people and about 3 Asians. We are also paid well and expect each other to preform.

39. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Change name to African woman and work only remote. If you get a call for interview, tell a black woman what to say. Get hired. Simple as.

No system is ever fair to everyone and you should always try to game the gamers.

40. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

take the interview as yourself, and if asked say you're transitioning and you identify as a poc because of your ancestrals

41. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>What do we do in an industry that fricks straight white men over so relentlessly? Do I just become a NEET? Feeling down and super blackpilled atm. Frick this gay clown world where nothing makes any sense.

DeFi, my homie

It's the only way out for us.

42. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Use your skills to make money outside of an employer. 12 years of working for the man should have taught you a thing or two about how to sell shit.

43. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Just say you are a F2M troony you dumbfounded frick

44. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Chris, your original resume is an overly emotive and personal mess.
    Go grind 200 leetcode mediums, clean your room and go apply for FAANG

45. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Everyone seems to be missing the fact that they use Swift and boomer Chris over here insulted their language of choice by calling it slow. Who the frick still uses objective C? That shit is almost as bad as writing something in Java.

Apart from that, I wouldn't hire you. Read the first couple sentences to your first answer:
    >I've seen firsthand the problems that arise when tech companies become too big and collect/share a user's data irresponsibly. This centralized control and disregard for the human condition leads us to a technical dark age. *tips fedora*

Obviously Diana Kuckold is a biased ultra lib and Aliyah shouldn't have been allowed near a computer. Unfortunately she'd probably get the job and be delegated to a tester position at which she would take 50x longer than the fricking janitor would given the same directions.

In any event, your answers just feel off. Like you don't really get it. Try learning to be more normal and maybe you'll get the job.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

You sound like a shitty low level supervisor.

46. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I have absolutely no skills whatsoever as a liberal rats major. I'm 30 and my last job I made $17.50 per hour before going NEET. Shit like this blackpills the frick out of me. OP you should be making at least 100k a year at some swanky tech company. If even someone like you is struggling to make it that means someone like me is fricked

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

His resume is shit anon.
      Also duckduckgo is a politicised company.
      There are thousands of companies that pay 150k+ for developers that have zero interest in diversity or politics.
      Just avoid SV.

47. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Totally believe it. Tech industry is full of diversity hire garbage.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>As always, israelites are to blame. It fricking never fails. All the fricking ills of the world are because of israelites.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Unnecessary greentext. Have another redpill anons.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>same gender unions
          They will never succeed because nobody treats them as a couple, now and forever.They are just mentally ill.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>unnecessary greentext

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I learned about BlackRock a few days ago.
        Holy frick! They're like a shadow govt that controls everything.
        I didn't check the Early Life, because deep inside me, I knew.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Vanguard owns them. Keep going down the rabbit hole and you'll see it's just a circle jerk full of israelites.

48. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

remember, Black folk and wamen are oppressed though

49. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I told you guys several years ago that they use google servers.

50. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Never liked duckduckgo, don't remember what it was but I saw something about them and was like Nah. I was using Qwant but it suddenly stopped working for me ("Unfortunately we are not yet available in your country.") so now I'm using Startpage.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

same here. i try to use yandex, but it's not usually an option built into browsers

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Qwant is even worse than fricking Google.

51. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

use mojeek

52. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

dude frick off with shitty propaganda, I get it, the creator is a israelite, and they did some suspicious shit(like every company ever), but they don't censor anything, this is a fact,
    So as long as they mind their own business idc.
    israelite that, israelite this, The Reddit CEO is a white guy, more white than 99% of the whites, and he absolutely fricking ruined the website. He did everything Aaron Swartz(the israeli guy) didn't want. It's sad that the guy died, I take that dead israelite over muh white guy every day.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

found the israelite

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>they don't censor anything
      How can I trust that when they are willing to hire incompetent Black folk? I'm going to need an alternative search platform.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>How can I trust that when they are willing to hire incompetent Black folk?
        Just look at the results. and generally speaking, if you're interested in whatever search engine censors anything just write "LULZ /misc/" in the search engine. If you get /misc/ as a first result, then it's good to go, if it tries to avoid as much as possible, you know that it censors political shit, especially right-wing stuff.
        It's that simple.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

this is a very good point and what i've used to determine quality of search engine results.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Bullshit. They absolutely do censor.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Tell me one thing DDG censored and please do share search engines that don't censor the same shit.
        I'm really interested in what you're talking about.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

It's hard to know if they censor anything because the results are such dog shit that it could be either one. It really boils down to not being worth using for that reason alone.
          Move along, homosexual.

What fricking search engine am I supposed to use, Yandex?

>they don't censor anything
          How can I trust that when they are willing to hire incompetent Black folk? I'm going to need an alternative search platform.

The real answer is you use as many search engines as it takes to find what you're looking for. If you stick with one alone you make it easy to censor.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>It's hard to know if they censor anything because the results are such dog shit that it could be either one.
            I am a Georgian who is using DDG for 2-3 years and I literally never had any problems with it, even in my NATIVE language.
            So, it's pretty obvious that you're a google guy who never used it and now you're trying to project shit.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yes, I'm sure. I'm a US American who is using the Search engine for a believable span of years and LiTeRaLlY NEVER had any problems with it. Even in MY clearly native language (Hebrew).
            So, it's pretty obvious that you're a AltaVista guy who never used it and you're trying to fling poopy.

Get a life homosexual dog results are hot trash

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

the truth is propaganda

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

You missed the point, or you replied to the wrong person.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yeah surely replacing the whole workforce with diversity hires and liberals won't have any effect on the company.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

don't post her along with this drivel

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

You really have zero understanding of how this actually works.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The founder of reddit was aaron schwartz, a israelite (based though, got suicided with two bullets to the back of the head for his basedness). Then some chink YASS SLAY KWEEN stronk womyn abomination took over before whoever it is took over. Still can't pretend muh wyatt mann for this one though, who's to say he didn't plant the seeds?
      Next, ddg not censored? The result quality is like scroogle but worse. A good shittest is the vaccine shit. One day in cucknada we were told they were building "internment camps" for covid. The next day we were told "don't believe the conspiracies about internment camps". Literally overnight the internment camp videos and msm articles vanished from several search engines, including scroogle, bing and ddg.
      Only difference between scroogle and ddg is that ddg result quality is worse.

Next, the thread isn't about the search results or anything at all.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Literally overnight the internment camp videos and msm articles vanished from several search engines, including scroogle, bing and ddg.
        Finally someone who didn't call me a israelite for no reason.
        If this truly happens to you and somehow ddg is trash, for me it's not. so, idk.
        Use SearX and use engines you want.
        You can customize that shit and at the same time, you can maintain privacy.
        But it has one problem, it's hosted by random users and you never know whatever it's truly safe or not. It could easily be a fed-hosted honey pot.
        That is why I recommend DDG.
        Google is shit, I think we agree on this, so instead of whining about israelite CEO, it's better to move to the next better alternative.
        But for some reason, /misc/tards desperately don't want to do that.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

searx is just an aggregator, it works only as well as everything else. Qwant never gives me any results (just a blank page). startpage is just google but behind a proxy basically. Bing, ddg, google: all absolutely useless garbage.
          This is the problem: there IS no alternative.
          Lately I've been using search.brave.com which has very, VERY slightly better/less censored results, but I'm betting in 3-6 months it will be as bad as everything else (ddg was also quite good at the beginning and even gave me much better search results than google for a couple of months).

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>searx is just an aggregator, it works only as well as everything else.
            yeah, but you can use lots of search engines together and get whatever you want. They don't even censor pedo shit if you set correct engines(Yandex, etc.). But all hosted stuff could be easily honey-pots.
            >Lately I've been using search.brave.com which has very, VERY slightly better/less censored results
            Naah, it censors /misc/ and other "far-right" wing shit straight away.
            just write "LULZ /misc/" and see it for yourself.
            DDG is the only way.
            Or just get used to corporate tyranny and don't whine about it.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>yeah, but you can use lots of search engines together and get whatever you want
            They all give literally the same results because they literally all aggregate from each other in an incestuous gangbang train. Also all are censored, hence no amount of aggregation helps.
            I use yandex for images but their search results are no better than anything else (at least .com).
            No point in using an aggregator if you know what works for what purpose.

>Naah, it censors /misc/
            Checked and you're right. Doesn't matter when I'm looking at vaccine shit and the only engine that gives me results is it.

The conclusion remains unchanged: all the engines are useless censored shits.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

This is too nihilistic, we need a competitor for Google, even if the competitor uses some sort of engine similar to Google's. Because Google is actually trying to brainwash people, we aren't normies, so it doesn't affect us but what about overall people? If we don't popularize other alternatives Google will continue to do even worse shit. I also were supporting brave but propaganda news are just there the moment you search for something.

Put simply, we can't attack everything and call it a day, we need to choose something, If /misc/tards really care about propaganda.
            DDG overall sounds better than other alternatives and also it's somewhat known.

Yes , need to hear her side of the story too.

I think I'll send her an email and ask.

Interesting that she has to claim that she was treasurer to the Russellian society in her education credits. Firstly because its irrelevant and secondly Russellian is decidedly Aristocratically English - she would never have hired him for any job.

good luck.

https://i.imgur.com/GVHjgcz.jpg

>340667187
            >more white than 99% of the whites

dude, have you ever seen Reddit's CEO, he is like the most Aryan guy ever.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Everyone should just start hosting their own HTML sites and bring back the link wheel model. Search engines aren’t the only way to get users to navigate to a site

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

100% agree. Search engines just don't work anymore, people should just curate link collections and publish and republish content they care about.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Hosting HTML sites are the least normie-friendly shit.
            I and Aussie had an absolute hard time convincing /misc/tards to change a browser and search engine. Now imagine convincing normies to host HTML sites.
            But I do agree, that is the perfect alternative.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

A simple engine with ranked tf-idf (like in the good old days) would work wonders. Problem is the internet is not like how it used to be. You can't just crawl anymore like before because many sites hide links if you don't have js enabled, cloudflare will bot verification will trigger even if you have crawler headers setup, lots of contents is only displayed dynamically (i.e. you see a blank page without js and thus can't index shit), many sites present fake results which are an automatically generated collection of salient keywords to get traffic (despite the page being completely empty), etc.

I think at this rate we need either manual indexing (could be eased up with mechanical turk or similar) or manually indexed seeds followed by limited crawling.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

you're taking this too far, we need to fight against corps and not against the internet.
            Internet will not change, statics sites are long dead.
            That isn't the problem here, the problem is one corporation having the power to brainwash billions in a way they want. And the Google search engine is the perfect candidate.
            It's a better manipulator than Facebook, Twitter, or even Reddit, simply because they only give you data that Google wants. So, for normies, the data they get is data they can consume without questioning it, while for example in Facebook, it's hard to control whatever schizo shit people are talking about, so there is room for questions. That is why it's full of anti-vaxxers. This is why we need another popular alternative before google becomes absolute evil.

53. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Shut the frick up what's your alternative Google?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

DDG, SearX, or Yandex but all of them give you pretty similar results.

54. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

frenship with duckduckgo has ended
    qwant is now my new best fren

55. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What fricking search engine am I supposed to use, Yandex?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yandex is being monitored by russians if i were you i wouldnt take a chance

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

What can they do if you don't live in Russia?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

imagine fearing the russians instead of the chink shilling european union and their satanist agenda

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yes. I do use google. I admit. Because it tends to give better results than Bing. But whenever something is ~~*gone*~~ I take a peek on Yandex. It works almost always.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

This.
        I tried finding the "israeli problem" speech by Goebbels and there was literally no mention. Other speeches were there though. Thank god based yandex helped me find it in Vk

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>What fricking search engine am I supposed to use, Yandex?

дa

56. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

There's something about this that makes my blood boil and seethe at the absolute state of Black person affairs in the workplace right now.

57. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

once got rejected for a position in a globohomosexual company i 100% was qualified for, i met every damn criterion, which is rare as you know. their spanish diversity b***h in hr wrote me that "my profile didnt match the necessary qualifications and they proceed with other candidates."

i emailed her back demanding an answer as to how my profile doesnt match. she didnt answer.

i emailed her boss. she got fired. suck it, juanita.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Giga based, doing God’s work

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

chad kraut

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>I e-mailed her boss

Yeah nah fake story

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

cherish these moments fren. your outcome makes me happy.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

And then everyone clapped.

58. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Human resources and its consequences have been disaster for the human race.

59. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Your resume looks like garbge...oh wait, I just noticed your're a web developer and not a real developer.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

he's applying for a job to a literal web page, moron. He's not trying to get a job doing embedded design in Verilog.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Found the backend virgin. You hate us but we don't even think about you, lul

60. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I started applying to jobs and putting a woman's name for my first name. Then when I go to the interview stage, I put on a blond wig and just basically act like myself wearing a wig.
    I've gotten offers, but I can't bring myself to take it that far ... yet.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Kek

61. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The only good search engine

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>bing
      what a strange world we live in

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Well, it's dead.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

duckduckgo is literally anonymized bing

62. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

i worked for TIAA and only brown people get promoted or any love at that place. if you are white, do not work for this cuck place. pension aint worth the Black folk and browns. they even have Black person month 4 times a year

63. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Examples, please.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

You know DDG just uses Yahoo's index, which is crap. Yahoo has been backwards company with zero innovation for more than a decade. All they have is their terrible email service, clickbait news homepage, and spyware toolbars. If you can't tell yourself how it's deficient, no amount of examples will convince you. I don't like it. I don't like google either, of course. I use DDG, though, as my default search engine. But I more often than not if I want to get a url I've forgotten or get some answer to a technical question in a forum, switch to google since the results are more relevant on the first page.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

part of it is that google tailors your search results whereas DDG is always from scratch. if you type "big asses" into google, it will know based on your history if you're looking for a large beast of burden or not

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

No, that's not it in my case. I don't allow cookies or cross site trackers. It also still works better if I use someone else's computer. I do stay logged in to google, though, so there's a chance it still uses that. I unchecked most tracking stuff that they had in the google settings, but they still might use it for suggestions. I still don't think that's it, though.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>You know DDG just uses Yahoo's index, which is crap.
        It uses every search engine and DDG crawler as well.
        But if you don't like results, you can always use SearX and you can customize whatever mix of search engines you want to use. It's not that hard, but people like you make it hard for people who don't want to use google to switch, because you call everything israeli psyop, glowie shit, or straight up you call product garbage.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>people like you make it hard for people who don't want to use google to switch

How am I making it hard? I use DDG but pretending it's not crap just because it's an alternative to google is not a good idea. They have had a huge opportunity for years to get a large portion of the search engine market since people really don't like google and google has switched more to thought control/manipulation than just giving the best results. All they've done though is go for the privacy angle (and trusting them with your privacy is likely a very bad idea) and have done very little to improve their search engine. Even if they just copied what google had in the early 2000s where they used page rank and a large index, it would be better. They should just try to make their own index using their resources, but they don't do that. It's telling that there are only a few indexes that are used by all of the providers.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Can you show me an example where DDG fails?
            Because I genuinely don't understand what you're talking about, if I get relevant shit in my native language how come you don't get good results in English. I seriously don't get it.
            It improved quite a bit.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

i don't get it.
            DDG uses google index anyways.
            the only real alternative with their own index is BING or YANDEX.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>DDG uses google index anyways.
            They use what google allows them to use. Why It could be like access to it for other providers where it is limited. Why would google let them have all of their index? Even if they did, they don't do a good job of using it. Something is wrong with the implementation.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

What do you think is the difference between Google and DuckDuckGo? Seriously? What do you try to accomplish by avoiding Google for DuckDuckGo? It's like switching from Mr. Bernsteins Used Cars to Mr. Goldsteins Used Cars. Why?

64. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

do any people here really believe that any "protects your privacy" search apps are legit? i just assume those are all 100% fed.
    >we're going to protect you from our overlords
    riiiiiight

65. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Employers Are Rejecting Millions of Qualified Workers, New Harvard Research Finds

https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/hiring-resume-screening-software-job-descriptions.html

66. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

At this point, all search engines are utter garbage, the only reason why I'll still use ddg instead of brave search at this point, is that the search results are incredibly good

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

this is true and as georgia hombre stated - ddg doesn't seem to hold back on results

67. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I hate the modern tech industry so much bros holy shit. I can't wait to leave this fricking industry after the market crashes and I am rich.

68. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Stop applying for jobs when you're overqualified. I've literally had web dev shops message me back after applying and I have been told I am too overqualified and their structure doesn't compensate for my growth. You literally sound like you could potentially be a leader with all your self-awareness and those type of people are expensive and/or ambitious and know their worth.

They would rather hire an idiot with experience than someone that understands their experience. Capitalism baby, don't hate the employer because they want to mix/max. Apply for something more ambitious. Trust me.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

He was not overqualified for that role. Especially at $160k a year + equity starting offer.

69. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Both resumes were written by a moron, applicant should just go in blackface and womens clothes and talk like a black mammy from gone with the wind.

70. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

can confirm
    I started using DDG because everyone says it is based but it literally showed me same shit as google but less convenient so I started using google again
    also DDG is an option for a default search engine on new computers...I just bought one and it is why I switched...they are pozzed

71. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Lmao this is great we should do this to more companies honestly.

72. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

It kind of sucks but here: https://search.brave.com/

73. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

There might be a non-obvious lesson here. You guys remember "Office Space" and how the main guy totally blows off his evaluation interview, and they thus decide that he's management material? It was funny because it's true.

This dude's real resume makes him appear like a drag...a long time, habit-locked developer obsessed with minutia and rather boring. The fake resume reads like someone new and enthusiastic who sees bigger picture items and can express himself succinctly (if shallowly). Yeah, it's globohomo, but that's what's "in" right now, so that actually helps rather than hurts.

I'm saying anybody this because I approve of it, but this might be helpful for wagies looking for jobs right now.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

there's some truth to this. I ocne tryharded a job application and got rejected by the second interview. Then I half assed some application form, got bored halfway through and didn't even submit the final form. Been working there for years.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>that's what's "in" right now

Being a careless Black person is "in"

US is fricked

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Lost hard

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Being a careless Black person is "in"
        Yes. Where have you been? The US is a third world factory funding money to Israel and China.

74. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This is a pretty real phenomenon actually.

I was looking for a job last year, spent months sending out applications with 0 response. One application I put myself as non-binary/trans, biracial and disabled. They CALLED me less than 12 hours later, not even an email. This was with a very prestigious round-3 startup too

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I got rejected from the start by GoDaddy after selecting white male from the dropdown. Was a perfect match for the job description. Didn't even get to the HR roastie stage

75. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

A FRUU PRUUIVAT ALTUURNATUV TWO GAGGLE!?!?!? HOW DO I UPVOUT THIS AND SHUUR WIF MAH FREINS ON MURGLER!?!?!?

76. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

All US based search engines return the same results when you search for "white American family." It's all a bunch of Black folk. The few international search engines are bad too. All search engines are bank rolled by the governments and the israelite Black folk already own most governments. I'd say Ecosia and Qwant are acceptable, the rest is shit tier and Google is israelite Black person tier.

77. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I work for a tech company and this is what is happening.

My boss had to go to diversity training and he was told to "hire a non-white, non-male for all open positions"

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>My boss had to go to diversity training and he was told to "hire a non-white, non-male for all open positions"
      My buddies girlfriend works for one of the largest staffing companies in America and she claimed that they had an "off the record" work meetings that basically boiled down to "do not recommend white men for white collar work" they were instructed to ignore the white male applicants or at the very least send them out to do construction work no matter the education level.

I have a unisex and sometimes ethnic middle name. For months I was getting zero responses as soon as I changed my name on my resume with my first initial then middle name then last name I started to get calls for interviews. I could usually tell that they were displeased during pre interview phone calls and the energy shift in the room when it was a white man sitting for the interview and not an ethnic person like the assumed.

This is an all out assault on the white race.

78. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>the same fricking resume.
    >still met the 5 year requirement.
    >answered questions concisely and talked about being a team player, instead of pushing their own moron values about centralized control on a literal fricking corporation.
    >too dumb to realize that spelling errors aren't serious and legal status is many a time easy to manage.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

> easy to manage
      get out

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>never heard of a fricking immigration lawyer that can make illegals stay up to five fricking years with literally zero excuse but "I got a jeb!"

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The troony defends a broken system or a moron ironically post as one welcoming more

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Mentions sexual proclivities and questionable immigration status

79. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

you sent the same CV probably 5 mins after the first one, they probably know what's up

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This. Only literal alt righters (neonazis) would claim to be reverse discriminated (not a thing).

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

It's not "reverse discrimination" - it's just flat out "discrimination" and it's fricked up and wrong.

[...]

OP you should report this to the EEOC

80. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Here's why DuckDuckgo doesn't do shit to protect you from the NSA and how privacy focused search engines are pretty much all a meme and you can't escape NSA

Searx is probably the best in terms of all of them in minimizing exposure, but not a silver bullet.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

NSA>>>CIA in Intel, they have dozens of intelligent AIs on Supercomputers.
      Do not expect to complete privacy other than reducing your footprint.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

SearX is an open-source DDG, except it's hosted by random people.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Well, my lil aussie bro, I must thank you for letting me know about that one.

https://searx.org/search?q=%s is now my default search engine.

Best regards from Europe.

81. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Secondly: here's why you shouldn't use DuckDuckgo because they actually violate privacy.

82. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

i would hire Chris.
    he seems like a good guy

83. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Show up to the interview anyway. Call yourself Ali. Call everyone racist on tape. Release tape on internet.

84. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Even DDG fell for this shit. It's not that surprising. The tech sector is full of insecure nerds and attention-craving cucks.

85. 2 years ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

is west really so moronic they cripple their own industry in the name of environment? china doesn't give a frick from what I reckon

86. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

As an industry CTO maybe I can make an observation.

I think hiring managers are preferential to resumes like the one on the right, HOWEVER, there is one really blatant thing to observe:

what does it cost to pay a 12 year experience, well spoken Caucasian engineer vs. what does it cost to pay a 5 year engineer who can't spell

5 year, you can pay shit and whip like a dog for 3+ years to write javascript and unit tests

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Spoken like a true code slave master.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Had the same reaction and seriously, look for the recruiter's name. You can even use DDG for it. Her face and body are the embodiment of everything degenerate and low.

87. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>WIKI
    https://wiki.techxodus.org/

>FULL ALTERNATIVE LIST PASTA:
    https://ghostbin.co/paste/hwzn6

>Ron Braxman on the dangers of big tech (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED VIEWING):
    https://odysee.com/@RobBraxmanTech:6/Big-Tech--The-Other-Shoe-has-not-Dropped!-(Worse-Things-Coming):0

>The Cuck List (companies and people to boycott):
    https://archive.is/VUS4I

>Website for finding alternatives (always favor free & open source) (read comments and reviews):
    https://alternativeto.net/

>for videos, consider
    http://brighteon.com/
    http://tv.gab.com/

88. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Hiring manager here. If a lot of applications pass my desk, I probably don't actually read them fully until we're right there performing the interview. From what I see, they both have the exact same skillset, but the second one gives more concise answers when questioned. In the same way that you'd rather clean small spills than large spills, a manager would rather manage less than more for the same results, and the skillsets ARE the results. The same skillsets mean the same results, and shorter answers mean there's less to manage FOR those same results.

Also, saying you worked in the industry for X number of years doesn't discount the fact that both applicants started back in Nov 2009.

I know it's probably dissatisfying for applications to get skimmed like this, but managers have the already-existing job responsibilities to juggle while they're looking through applications, let alone the fact that having open positions often means you're already short staffed.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>but the second one gives more concise answers when questioned.
      the second one can't even spell, you are the exact reason HR is hated

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

The second one managed to do the same exact things as the first one. They're clearly capable. If I get these things as a printout, a PDF, or an image, I probably won't even notice the spelling. I didn't even notice the emoticon on the second question when I was skimming.

She's sure as shit able to spell well enough to code, and if she got the same results in 5 years that took the other guy 12 years to accomplish, I'd rather have the fast learner. She can communicate while better respecting the manager's time, and she can get results.

If HR as some bullshit diversity hiring incentive, that's their problem, not mine. Tax incentives are for the bean counters, not for me.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

You're incompetent. Her favorite project was HERSELF. She isn't sure if she requires a visa. She is probably gonna sue you because she feels your "culture" doesn't make her comfortable enough.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

And let's be real here, if Aliyah had put the same answers that Chris did, they would still have called Aliyah.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I'll concede it was a mistake for the experimenter to keep the same experience in less time, but if they were the same, then essentially
          > She can communicate while better respecting the manager's time, and she can get results.
          boils down to
          >The guy on the left put too much effort into making a good first impression
          So you'd rather have the disinterested applicant on the left who doesn't even really speak to what your company does over the passionate guy on the left who could talk for days about how his values align with yours? It seems like the guy on the left is less likely to bail after 6 months.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

fugg, meant
            >So you'd rather have the disinterested applicant on the right

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Managers are shit regardless. All the money wasted on these inept dead weight... It never ceases to amaze me.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Also hiring manager here. Can confirm OP's complains, he's right.

89. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This is why I left the industry. it's all very very real.

90. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Ya know what would be cool? If this were to happen to any of us... Just show up to Aliyah Imani's interview and record surreptitiously. If they ask anything you say, here is my resume, it's the same or better qualifications, can you explain why I was not called back, and speak directly into my lapel. You may be escorted out but if you do it right you have a nice lawsuit.
    PS it would be really good if Chris were actually Christine and they might not even question that you're not Aliyah. You could explain that it's your muslim name, and Chris is your legal name, lol.
    Why aren't people doing this more? So easy.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Would you even get into the building to have an interview?
      The problem with this is most bigger companies have security.
      They'll ask for a name and ID to give you a badge at the door, which you won't have.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Asking for ID is racist!
        What do the trannies do when they show up as Fifi but the name on their license says Bruce?

91. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Has anybody posted this to HackerNews yet?
    At the very least, nerds who aren't batshit crazy need to know to avoid working for them.

92. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

It could even just be down to the years of experience - they figure someone with 12 years of experience will demand higher pay than they want to give, probably works at a higher level than they need for this position, and will likely get bored and move on to a higher paying job elsewhere. Meanwhile Aliyah with 5 years of experience is probably a better match for this position and is less likely to leave in 2 years.

93. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I refuse to believe a human read the right application. it better be:
    >system scanned for what position
    >moronic "pride and diversity position" where most likely has low applicants
    >automatically moved to second round after seeing position and their name

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

ye thats called discrimination anon.

94. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

It's a company that makea money by reselling bing queries, white men are overqualified

95. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I was going to say this proves nothing, since recruiters can just find one sentence they don't like and drop you.

But then I checked the Lovecraftian creature that was given the recruiter position and found her Linkedin picture.

Holy hell, how can anyone in the company accept that? I'd work there, I think I'd plainly say that she goes, or the entire company goes with her deciding who works in it.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>goes
      goes down

96. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>based DDG
    DuckDuckGo was never "based", it was always super sketchy and people only used it just because "at least it isn't Google".

97. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You aren't wrong and you just need to learn how to play the game under the new rules. I spent the last two years applying for positions everywhere. I have 20+ years of experience in my fields (yes, plural). I have a long history of bosses, employees, and happy CEOs willing to put in a good word for me. I can get some higher ups at places like Amazon to answer their personal phone for me anytime I want due to family history with them (my father worked for one of them at his last gig and really impressed them).

I could not get one call back. Not one in two years. At first I didn't want to believe I was being filtered for my skin color and sexual orientation. I tried several other things. Nothing worked.

A month ago I started re-applying at places again. Except this time I made sure to mention right away that I was planning on trooning out once I settled into a comfy position with a company I could grow with as I explored my new identity as Kat. The phone calls started to flood in. It got so annoying I had to disable the ringer on my landline.

That's the trick anon. Just claim to be a brain damaged troony that is pre-op. That'll score you all the diversity points you want. I still haven't accepted a position because I don't want to pretend to be a troon in the workplace. troonys disgust me and my pride won't let me stoop to the level of lying about being one. Eventually, my savings will run dry and I'll be forced to do it though. I just plan on buying a bunch of anime dolls and filling my desk with them. If anyone asks why I haven't started HRT I'll claim my doctor told me I have an existing condition that disqualifies me.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

for 120k$ a year ill wear a fricking dress and call myself caitlynn. You just know pretending to be a troon you can take loads of time off under the guise of "mental health recovery days" and you'll be required to do little actual work. Frick self respect i want a lambo

98. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Diana Kalkoul is real enough. Lets dig a little and see what we have.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VmIuBEy.png

Educated in Gender Studies and Cultural appropriation.

She looks like a homosexual, who worked as a recruiter for her whole life, and just now in may 2021 started working in DDG, she does have some experience, so it makes sense that DDG trusted her.
      Also, we don't really know whatever OP's post is true. He didn't say anything more, it could be easily faked.
      Nothing surprising is about this case, HR people are homosexual trannies even in my country, I can only imagine in an anglo world.
      Also, most likely it happens quite a lot, but we hate DDG here, so OP got what he wanted and post anti-DDG shit.
      The only better alternative to Google.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Yes , need to hear her side of the story too.

I think I'll send her an email and ask.

Interesting that she has to claim that she was treasurer to the Russellian society in her education credits. Firstly because its irrelevant and secondly Russellian is decidedly Aristocratically English - she would never have hired him for any job.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

There needs to be companies that do this fake resume test, sort of like a project veritas. It exposes these people as frauds/discriminating against people.

99. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Educated in Gender Studies and Cultural appropriation.

100. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Speaks tagalog you will be glad to hear.

101. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

if this is real it is an actual blackpill

102. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Holy shit. Guess I'm switching to Brave Search when it gets released.

103. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Just because they preferentially chose a diversity hire doesn't necessarily mean the whole company is pozzed. That could be 1 biased HR manager. I compared some search results from DuckDuckGo and Yandex (topics that are censored on Google), and the search results were more relevant on DuckDuckGo. Got alot more Russian shit on Yandex too.

104. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

And here's why

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Can someone redpillme on wtf is black rock?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

They're the ones who will own everything
        That will cause you to own nothing
        And you will be happy.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

They own large percentages of stock in everything from Coca Cola to Pfizer to the New York Times. They are literally “the powers that be”.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

NYT I'd still privately controlled. The B shares you can buy on an exchange are non-voting shares. There's a israeli family that still owns all the A shares

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This does not make any sense. If Blackrock owns company stocks then it wants those stocks to increase in value and it does not make sense to sabotage them.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Black Rock is a partner with the US government. They can print money out of thin air. They don't give a shit about stocks. They only want ownership of the company.

Company stocks tank=more ownership for blackrock

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks it's about money
        It doesn't matter if it's not profitable, they don't invest with real money anyway. The ultimate goal is to destroy the white race by any means. Everything else is secondary to israelites.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Look up ESG
      It's a social credit score for corporations.
      Hiring a black lesbian give them access to millions in loans.
      No chance the white guy could do that for the corporation.

Yep

Just earlier i discovered that the israelite who gave congressional testimony to boycott apartheid South Africa then later helped get Mandela elected.

He now works behind the scenes in the USA.
      He does political consulting for the DNC and is married to Rep Rosa Delauro.

It's interesting she didn't adopt the last name of her long time husband. DeLauro is married to political strategist Stan Greenberg.

Google him you will find he had a huge role in the destruction of South Africa, shills for Monsanto and is working to make the USA into South Africa.

Heck Jen Rubin even bragged about turning the USA into South Africa.

Cliffs The israelites who destroyed White South Africa are working to destroy white America.

Search Stan Greenberg

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Jesus frick

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

How do you know all of this? What takes you down these rabbit holes?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Any woman with colored hair (other than regular colors like brunette, blonde) is a fricking lunatic. I have never seen anything that would contradict this hypothesis. If a woman has colored hair (green, purple, blue, whatever) then she is mentally unstable. She should not be allowed in any important roles. Basically a colored hair women is only fit to be in the home, and sadly she will be harming her children if she has any. But they should be prohibited from public office, teaching, admin jobs, engineering or any science related industry, and from voting. They are fricking crazy. It is a fact. You cannot change my mind or prove otherwise. Down to the last crazy b***h, if they have colored hair they are mentally unstable and should be avoided at all times.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Can someone redpillme on wtf is black rock?

>Can someone redpillme on wtf is black rock?
      It's a company that the Federal Reserve is using as a proxy/"shell company" to buy *EVERYTHING* with 'money' created out of thin air to try to keep "the economy" afloat.

105. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Look up ESG
    It's a social credit score for corporations.
    Hiring a black lesbian give them access to millions in loans.
    No chance the white guy could do that for the corporation.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

qrd on esg?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Blackrock (Jews) made it to push stuff like diversity

106. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The applicant on the left is too pessimistic and long winded. I would hire the applicant on the right. Nothing to do with racism.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That's funny. I would fire Diana immediately, as well as her entire staff, and all of her immediate supervisors. Then I would audit her entire department.

You know, because I want to run a successful company and not a woke failure.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Id fire you and every HR trog you had influence on hiring to me company.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

They shouldn’t have hired either candidate then

107. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You might consider leaving the US. There are places where it's OK to be white, and your skill would be valued. And women are actually attractive

108. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Sue for discrimination

109. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

DDG results are not bad. Brave search is terrible

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

brave is getting noticeably better week by week, it's been my default and usually fails on programming questions and other niches. I've just taken ddg off my engine list even though it is superior I don't want to support this blackrock shit. I'd rather start my own whoogle (private google) instance, even though I've gone without google search for the last 10 years.
      https://search.garudalinux.org

110. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Thanks for posting this. Will literally never use DDG again

111. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

That explains why DDG has been acting just the same as google lately

112. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

That's a shame. They seemed like such a great company...

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

brave just hides them all too, treats the word vaccine as an unsafe word to complete anything for. brave pisses the lefties off because the ceo isn't woke.

another few good search engines are million short for avoiding the top million sites and marginalia, for search on the margins of the web, oldschool looking websites only.

https://millionshort.com

https://search.marginalia.nu

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yeah. Duck duck go was just a boomer level grift to bait and switch.

Too bad they will never allow a decent search engine to exist.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

What would I give for a search engine that is like 20 years out of date.

113. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

We should all be humming up their systems with fake apps like this.

114. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I actually applied for a position with DDG back in May and received the rejection. Was well qualified, but oh well. Also, received the internal hiring instructions from another random company that indicated their teams were at least “50% diverse” and to not go below that number. Upon analysis of their LinkedIn employees and the team specified, it was quite literally a “no white men” order wrapped in a failed attempt at deniability.

This shit has gone off the rails.

115. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>cant use israelitegle
    >cant use cuckcuckgo
    >bing is shit
    what do I use

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

searx https://searx.space/

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

https://search.brave.com

they recently acquired a former EU based search engine so it needs time to reprogram to the rest of the west.

pro tip that works on any other search engine, search the term "news" and click "news" tab, it brings up the latest up to the minute news for all the sites it crawls.

116. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Welp, looks like one of my side-activities today is going to be going to DDG and making the following searches over and over and over:

> duckduckgo discriminates against whites
    > why does duckduckgo hate white people
    > duckduckgo is run by leftist sjw morons
    > do not trust duckduckgo
    > duckduckgo is evil like google
    > stop using duckduckgo

And maybe i'll think of something with the word homosexual in it, too.

117. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What's stopping me from applying to every job as a Black Muslim Lesbian and then just shrugging when me, a white male, turns up to the job interview?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Nothing. Now you realize why troons are becoming more and more prevalent. It places them beyond reproach in a privileged class in which questioning any of their actions is ethically unconscionable and legally dubious.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Most normies are so plugged in they will do the israelites bidding without even asking about it.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

play their game and win
      act as Black personish as possible

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Nothing. Do it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

You have to then say that you identify as a black muslim lesbian, and threaten to sue them for discrimination if they try to deny your identify. Denying your identity is violence, as you well know.

118. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Here’s the full email response from DuckDuckGo's talent acquisition manager - "they/them"

119. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Tried to apply for an internship at Oak Ridge National Lab. They literally only allow internships for grad students if you are black. No whites allowed to work there.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>They only let black students work for free
      ¿?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

This isn't the 50s grandpa. Engineering internships pay you, although at a way lower rate than if you were actually working there

120. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Feel free to post this experiment publicly on her timeline.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>that pic
      Well that solves the mystery. Don't think I'm interested in using a "woke" search engine anymore.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>they/them
      >pajegro with dyed hair
      OP dodged a bullet here

121. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Spent nearly six figures at one of the top digital art schools in America. Five white people from my class haven't been hired. Every single Black person and two dykes were hired almost immediately. FYI, no the Black folk weren't more talented.

122. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Our country edges closer and closer to becoming a cautionary tale everyday

123. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

People thought duckduckgo was good. You've been played all along and your IPs logged by this "ethical" search engine.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Was unaware DDG was bing, thought it was a google rebadge. Either way what search am i to use now. Do i now Unironically use Bing?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Bing is based, you're already fricking tracked by Microsoft anyway unless you're a cringe linuxgay

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

searx.me

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Bing is the best porn search engine, they have my (pork) sword.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

A lot of rats in DDG are nervously watching this develop, people are mad because they feel like they've been deceived. DDG promised to be different and a lot of boomers fell for it.

>1 single, unconfirmed anecdote screenshot on twitter
      >OMG THIS WEBSITE IS LITERAL GULAG STALINISTS WHO WILL NOW FORWARD ALL MY DATA TO THE FBI

Stop agitating lies you frickwits.
      What in the world makes you think that one single (probably fake) story leads to "IPs logged" etc.? Even if this is true and they have questionably hiring practices, how does this lead to all the other fearmongering bullshit you're claiming on here?
      Show me one single shred of proof for your claims

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

The check has cleared and PR firm DDG shilling has commenced

Antifa employees = automatic data insecurity, in all cases, always

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

That is just your personal opinion, not a fact at all.
          Still using DDG.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>1 single, unconfirmed anecdote screenshot on twitter
        More than enough for a story on CNN. Why should a social forum be held to a higher standard than the highest media outlet in the land?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It has literally played Hava Nagila on the home page since it launched. What part of duck duck go did you think was not run by Unit 8200 and the NSO exactly?
      > oh don't worry bro it's totally free
      > we hate israelitegle!
      > your searches will never be given to the FED's I pinky swear
      > here, have more porn
      Jeezus people are dumb

124. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

duckduckgo literally showed up in chrome or firefox or one of those big browsers, what did you expect? if it gets bigtime exposure, its pozzed

125. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Brave has a search engine now. I've been using it and it seems pretty decent.

https://search.brave.com/

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Brave it is easy as.

126. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

All corporations are desperately trying to raise their "ESG"
    LETS START THERE.
    Now who made up the rule and why are they all bowing down to the ESG points standard?
    Seems very chinkish akin to social credit score but for wokeness propaganda quotas in companies so they get what........? Why are they all doing this? Are they getting more stock value from chinese investing (my own personal theory on media and companies in the west going so moronicly woke)? Think about it. China has wokified hollywood and many troony shit is pushed by them and of course israelites but china keeps buying stock in everything and suddenly whatever they put their money in goes woke. See a pattern?
    And all the blacked innuendo programming in media and movies, negative views on family unit, anti american proglobalist sentiment, all the common themes of wokeness in OUR country and those of the west, weaken out country's fabric. To who's benefit? China of course.

127. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

If I ever need to hire HR, it will be a salty old drill instructor

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>If I need to hire HR
      Principle and gravest mistake.
      You never "hire HR" anyonee with HR education to run HR. People with HR background must stay in lowest paper shuffle area of HR work. All HR management and hiring process should be executed by officers who have no HR background, but instead work background related to the professions they hire and manage.
      HR education is completely poisoned. You don't want this poison spreading into your company. You NEED some of their skills, running paper trail and knowledge of the labor regulations but you DONT WANT these people in management positions.
      This is HR 2.0.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

In all of the big companies that Ive worked for, the HR is usually outsourced. We'd have 2 or 3 contact person for HR but their official title is not Human Resources (they usually handle the trainings or something) and they in turn interface with the outsourced HR.

128. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The they/them has locked its twitter. DDG has yet to produce a statement.

129. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Here's the letter they sent to the made up black illegal alien hoping to recruit it for a senior programming position.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

i'm too brain fried to read all this and put it all together
      QRD pls

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

-DDG puts out call for senior programmer
        -Qualified white man applis, they decline
        -He rewrites his application to be as trashy and moronic as possible and now claims to be a black woman who may or may not be an illegal alien
        -DDG wants to hire it
        -he posts about it on biz
        -as of today it's really going viral and DDG is getting shit on by everyone

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

the ingenuity of the white man is the envy of the israelite.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I did this once. Spent a few months getting 0 replies or very late replies to applications sent out with a lot of effort in resume/cover letter.

Then one day I straight up bs'd the cover letter and applied as a non-binary, mixed race person with disabilities and I got a call back within 12 hours.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I have considered making my LinkedIn profile a black guy

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>-Qualified white man applis, they decline
          >-He rewrites his application to be as trashy and moronic as possible and now claims to be a black woman who may or may not be an illegal alien
          >-DDG wants to hire it
          And all these alt-lite/right e-celeb gays were promoting DDG on twitter and tube

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

alt-right homosexuals are always behind the curve or actively grifting on services that are currently being subverted

this is so these services can maintain lists of people who use them and collate said lists with far-left groups

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Not surprised. DDG dropped and update to its fonts and general layout within the last week for its search results that makes it look more like a Bing/Goole amalgamation style. No announcement. I know it's a small thing, but it makes the whole setup look like shit, and not telling users is a shit move.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Based, people need to start doing this to all the big companies to get the truth out.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

This is the future we chose.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Why is it that literally any service that gets somewhat popular always gets infiltrated and destroyed by brown people and liberals? I remember just a few years ago /misc/ saying duckduckgo was the based search engine. Now it's apparently worse than google

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Why is it that literally any service that gets somewhat popular always gets infiltrated and destroyed by brown people and liberals?
        You need to research ESG loans.
        When you get to the big boys table it requires insane amounts of liquidity to capture market share.
        To acquire this liquidity you need to go to a central bank with an ESG score.
        ESG scores mean how much you're willing to disrupt western civilization.
        This includes examples of shutting down nuclear power plants and coal mines.
        This also includes any chance you get to say something negative about white men.
        In the ESG scoring system white men are negative points so anything inverse of them is rewarded.

If you think I'm bullshitting look it up.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental,_social_and_corporate_governance

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

this is a blackpill I was not ready for

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

What the frick is this bullshit what the God damn frick

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

> What the frick is this bullshit
            it's a system, so you can't blame a single/few individuals for their bullshit

• 2 years ago
        Sage

They are legally required to have a certain ratio of virtue signal employees after X number of employees. They probably literally had to fill a slot with a brownie because of the government. Companies don't want to diversity hire like this, they are forced to. homosexual didn't get hired and is targeting the company instead of the Black person homosexual system that makes this a problem.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

stfu israelite, you hire your basic b***h positions like janitor, social network rep, phone answerers as Black folk and shit.
          a real business would put the most qualified person they can in a senior dev position
          which gets me thinking, is ddg even a real company? i mean, they thought they could use a literally room temp Black person illegal alien for a SENIOR dev position, they must not be planning a whole lot or have a lot of expectations of product development.

whats really going on over there?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I can tell you from experience.

They probably have hundreds of projects nearly completed at the 99% mark created by white guys on adderall trying to climb the ladder and autists trying to make a positive impact.

Then, they got direction to implement stupid work policies and denigrate anyone that’s white and outspoken. They legitimately believe that eVeRyOnE iS ReplAcAbLe. These guys work their asses off to the tune of 100 hour weeks and then get fired and replaced by incompetent fools.

Then they hire totally unqualified foreign contractors and shitty diversity hire candidates thinking they can pick up where they left off. Then the new management suddenly changes the tune from we’ve got to get some work done to look at all this optionality we have and by the way these projects are almost done!

Gibs under another form.

t. High level autist that was in this exact position that saved a company from bankruptcy only to be jobless and have my white and Asian colleagues fired and replaced by incompetent fools who couldn’t even navigate Google cloud (riviera nexus out of glen ullen SD).

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Exactly this. If you want to accomplish something, go after the system, not DDG.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

if even a half dozen big companies said "no" to diversity shit, it'd go away. even more so if they can prove in numbers the negative impact minorities have.

i'm sick of this "they're just following orders" shit when they have far more power to incite change than the common rabble

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

When they all do it at the same time and it backfires, like it is these days, they can just blame the economy and ask for gibs from the government.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

use mojeek.
        it took me years to find a true alternative that isn't just based on bing/yahoo/poo-gle.
        claims to be independently run, programmed with its own search engine, outputs real results not filtered shit.
        another useful site is searx.info, a meta search. go to preferences, engines then add/remove search engines from it.
        it is open source, can make your own version if you want.

130. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Enjoy the shit show

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40duckduckgo&src=typed_query&f=live

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

There is barely anyone talking about this and when you google this you get nothing. This has no traction.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

actually it was on hacker news, slashdot, and reddit already

131. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Also, twitter suspended LibsofTikTok briefly for covering this.

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1442262334806712323

Adding fuel to the fire

Joe Rogan and just about everyone who is somebody watches that account

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

They keep censoring free thought and then pretending to be the good guys

132. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

As a white male in tech I can only imagine how many times my resume has been trashed by some mutt lesbian hambeast

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

every time.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/qKF3xPq.gif

every time.

I was passed up for a $21 an hour laboratory programming internship 4 years ago for a woman who had zero programming experience whatsoever. The lab manager was a woman, the lab heads were women, all the lab techs were women, the only male there was the quiet and overly polite Chinese PhD student who was clearly just there to steal research.

This country is a fricking joke and the people behind it need to die.

133. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm so fricking sick of these goddamn parasites trying to poison everything. Save everything off the internet that you might need. Save it onto a backup drive. Save it on a computer that isn't connected to the internet and never will be. Print it out. Make several copies. Hand them out to friends. I'm not kidding.

I'm so fricking tired of this. If someone is trying to hide THE TRUTH they are CATEGORICALLY EVIL and deserve severe punishment.

134. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

i switched by browsers to yandex earlier today

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

doesn't yandex belongs to google now?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

No, it's Russian.

135. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>How to destroy your brand in a heartbeat
    >Hire a purple hair antifa negress
    >Basically becoming the same tier of censorship as Google where you took your code from.

136. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

PRESEARCH.ORG decentralized search engine

137. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Damm and I use them guess I'm switching to Brave unless someone has a better recommendation

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

So far Ive been using
      https://www.gigablast.com/
      duckduckgo was always bad because they still used the common search indexes of big companies like google instead of its own spiders

138. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

this woke shit is destroying the planet. Why are leftists so fricking stupid?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>woke shit
      This is simply tribalism. The way all humans have always operated. Whites were convinced not to behave in this way. Now that the other tribes are amassing power, it is plain to see they won't extend the same favor.

139. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Starting in the 90s / Y2K when I first got on the internet, excite.com geocities, forums, and LULZ before there was captcha, I have a policy I stick to:

1. If I use this company's search engine, I will not use their email.

Since I was using hotmail, I didn't eve ruse Bing and used Google, till I switched to DDG...I noticed that DDG's search results sucked so I used StartPage.com instead.

I don't do vanity search of my own name unless I'm at a internet cafe now and then.

Never put your trust in any company, they all try to get as much from you as they can no matter what they say, scatter your data.

That said, a company that earns their revenue from being paid by the user is relatively more trustworthy than ones that sells the userbase for ads. Nothing is so expensive as free.

Seriously, I'm a minority in several catergories, I've dealt with people who might be considered sexist, racist, homophobic, etc, I've dealt with them as PEOPLE and then what category I'm in doesn't matter. Starting ant-hate campaigns to attack people will only attract more hate, how dumb is the modern left?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Protip: Don't use bookmarks, keep them on Notepad, I started doing this after Chrome keeps fricking with my bookmarks before I stopped using Chrome. It's on your notepads, they can't change it

* Dogpile
      www.dogpile.com
      "Dogpile is a metasearch engine for information on the World Wide Web that fetches results from Google, Yahoo!, Yandex, Bing,"
      - owned by System1
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogpile

* Lycos
      lycos.com
      Lycos, Inc., is a web search engine and web portal established in 1994, spun out of Carnegie Mellon University. Lycos also encompasses a network of email, web hosting, social networking, and entertainment websites. The company is based in Waltham, Massachusetts, and is a subsidiary of Kakao

* StartPage
      - The company is based in Waltham, Massachusetts, and is a subsidiary of Kakao.

https://www.startpage.com/

* Yippy
      formerly clusty
      https://www.yippy.com/search
      //As of August 2019, Yippy's main page states their searches are powered by IBM Watson, asserting it is "the right search" (italics theirs) that "delivers fair search results based on balanced algorithms."[3]

In late April 2021, Yippy's site started redirecting to DuckDuckGo.[4] The fate and future of the site is unknown.

As of August 2021, the Georgia Secretary of State website shows their corporate status as "Revoked".[5] //

============
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_search_engines

...and if you don't know how to fix your own laptop and maybe even if you do, keep sensitive stuff on an encrypted flashdrive, that way when you get your laptop to fix or to sell your personal data shouldn't be on it, unless there is cache?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>* Dogpile

holy frick Dogpile are still around?! I used them constantly as a middleschooler in the early early 2000s, they were far better than just using google/yahoo alone back then. That being said, if they are amalgamating results from the usual suspects its just better to use something else. Rather than a reskin of pozzed search engines like SuckSuckBlow, Startpage, or Dogpile.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Fug i remember sending free SMS msgs on Lycos as a kid

140. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

It's about time people woke up regarding DDG. Some of us have known for a long time that they censor just like Google, just they are more careful about it. I recommend Yandex for true unfiltered search results.

141. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I need to start looking for a job soon and this thread is really putting me off

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

just bee yourself

142. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>letting this hire for your company
    lmao

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

MY GOD, THAT'S A HUGE FATASS!

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous
    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I stopped supporting LGB when they added the T, Q and especially the P.

Anyone that associates with pedophiles deserves to hang

143. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This is a big thing at Google as well. Look at the UK for example, 100s of incompetent black interns, some even in high school at 18. Not a single white guy.

Big tech is big on white genocide non-ironically. They think it is an amazing thing.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>companies literally make up random positions and give 90iq moronic Black folk six figure salaries to do nothing but b***h about white people
      I want off this ride

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Yep, before only governments were doing it but now for example Google simply DOES NOT HIRE WHITE JUNIORS.

They only hire SOME whites as seniors, but for internships and graduate roles I didn't get a reply back while being summa cum laude, having published research and having 2 years of working experience + a graduate semester at Oxford.

The best thing about this is that my parents decided to give me a name that could be a black person's name (Duncan), and our family name is also pretty ambiguous. So two years ago I decided frick it, I simply choose the 'african' option. Before I didn't even get a rejection, and now I was moved to interview within two weeks.

Aced the leetcode (which was strangely two LC easy, where the standard is a medium+hard) and was expedited to an actual interview.

During the interview, of course with some indian woman, she was visibly SHOCKED but didn't mention anything. She went over some basic stuff and the interview ended pretty quickly. I got a rejection 30 minutes after the interview.

Next time I'm going to give myself some dumb israelite name like Benjamin Cohen and see what happens. These companies are pure fricking evil and are paying dumb Black folk 200K+ salaries to sit around and do nothing.

144. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Racial discrimination is good when we do it.

He should sue, I want to see how the media would cover this shit.

145. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Globohomosexual artstyle on promo page
    >"We're carbon neutral XD"

I am thinking frick these guys

146. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The CV is the same just with less experience. But you have to understand these HR types. I had a person from HR ring me for a tech question because they were trying to process applications for a L1 help desk job and their computer performance was slow. In the course of the call, they literally told me they had no idea who to send through to the next stage and asked me for advice. I told her that her best bet would be to talk to the person in her IT department that actually needed the help as to what the screening criteria should be. Up until that point, she had zero clue how to proceed - her first port of call was to reject everyone who had applied for the job from interstate/overseas.

That’s what it’s like. So my advice to anyone applying for a job is to tailor your CV for the interview (which will be with the people who you’ll be working with), but your cover letter/questionnaire for HR. The primary goal is to get past the HR gatekeeper who probably knows nothing about the field you are applying for but is there to make sure you’ll be a “good fit” for the company. The fake application was moronic but answering questions like “What’s the most important thing you’ve worked on?” with woke shit like “Myself” is exactly what these morons are looking for because they are all about self-empowerment and improvement.

147. 1 year ago
    Paul Jordan

I'm thinking you're making all of this racist division up. It's illegal to have the question of race on a job application.
    "Racism would be erased if we all simply stopped recognizing each other by the color of our skin." ~ Morgan Freeman ~
    Thank God There Are People Like Morgan Freeman Who Still Use Common Sense When Solving A Problem That Should't Even EXIST!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *