So this just dropped. Apparently Sodom and Gomorrah were real

Home Forums History So this just dropped. Apparently Sodom and Gomorrah were real

• This topic has 128 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

So this just dropped. Apparently Sodom and Gomorrah were real

>We present evidence that in~1650 BCE (~3600 years ago), a cosmic airburst destroyed Tall el-Hammam, a Bronze-Age city in the southern Jordan Valley northeast of the Dead Sea. The proposed airburst was larger than the 1908 explosion over Tunguska, Russia, where a~50-m-wide bolide detonated with~1000×more energy than the Hiroshima atomic bomb.

>Heating experiments indicate temperatures exceeded 2000 °C

>while causing extreme disarticulation and skeletal fragmentation in nearby humans

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-97778-3

Anonymous

>God literally smited a godless place in the past
      >you’re forced to witness the entire world become one in the present
      It’s not fair bros

Anonymous

Indeed. The temptation is to wish for God to smite others, but the trap is that we ourselves are deserving of being smote.

Anonymous

We will all boil and burn for our sins. What do you think this Climate change really is? Who is being affected? The most liberal parts of Europe and California, whereas God fearing places like Russia will only grow warmer and more prosperous.

Anonymous

What about Canada?

Anonymous

We’re getting a Spanish climate over here these days

Anonymous

Ever heard of the Champlain sea? Slowly but surely they will all drown as the sea levels rise. Canada will get what’s coming.

>God fearing places
            >Russia
            You had me in the first half not gonna lie

I was being dramatic for effect, but you can at least say they are considerably less degenerate than the west, no?

Anonymous

lol, that’s where all the catholics are

Anonymous

>God fearing places
          >Russia
          You had me in the first half not gonna lie

Anonymous

Russia is mostly extremely Godless.

Anonymous

>Who is being affected?
          Mostly South Asia, West Asia, Southeast Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
          https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/verisk%20index.pdf

USA in general is safe, but the most vulnerable parts are Florida and some flyovers.

Ultra liberal places like Northeast USA, Northwest Europe, and Canada will be fine. In fact the 6 least affected countries will be Britain, Denmark, Uruguay, Iceland, Ireland, and Sweden.

Anonymous

>In fact the 6 least affected countries will be Britain, Denmark,
            Perhaps Canute did prevail over the tides, it just took him a long while.

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

Yeah and we suffer because of it.

Anonymous

Read up on Catholic Saints prophesying the end. A comet is coming that will wipe 3/4 of the world population. The "muhameddans" coming into Europe is a sign of its coming.
        https://mega.nz/folder/b6wWGJJY#G7Xy80BRrAm66p8pfwm7Qw

Anonymous

Jesus himself prophesied the end days would come to pass before the disciples all died off so if the big man himself got it wrong I’d be doubtful of any of his followers getting it right.

Anonymous

I suspect that John was taken like Enoch but it was intentionally kept top secret.

Anonymous

Just John?

Anonymous

Yep

Anonymous

>”””globohomo””””” is as bad as trying to rape an angel
        >rape a freaking angel
        I hate it too, but homos and chuds are not a fraction as bad as a village agreeing to rape a
        >freaking angel
        that and the whole violating a guest thing

Anonymous

>these silly tales aren’t real, all the places is the bible are made up!!!!!
      >jericho is found
      >Y-yeah well, that doesn’t mean the exodus really happened, it’s just woke af on real city names!!!!
      >gnomish DNA samples show divergence time of 3500 years ago, the same time as akhenaten, a monotheist pharoah who defied the egyptian power structures
      >W-well, that doesn’t prove any of the miraculous powers described, like destroying whole cities!!!!
      >revealed sodom and gomorraha were wiped out in a burst of flame sent from the heavens
      Atheist bros… how much longer before we run out of gaps to fill in with SCIENCE???

Anonymous

>Biblical maximalists gradually gaining ground in the field of Egyptology as more finds happen
        Feels comfy.

Anonymous

So a city was destroyed and a myth was created around it that found its way into the bible and you all act as if this constitutes some sort of evidence for your religion?

History isn’t science, and the bible is such complicated source that its often hard to tell what is made up and what is simply embellished, but we do happily change our theories when we get new evidence, unlike some people.

Anonymous

>and the bible is such complicated source that its often hard to tell what is made up and what is simply embellished
          Or, y’know, it’s true.

Anonymous

Is Noah and the Tower of Babel true? There are all sorts of events in the bible for which is there is no proof or which we know didn’t happen as described.

Anonymous

>Is Noah and the Tower of Babel true?
              If all humans originated from Africa, why do you doubt the idea and people were originally in the same place? And as for Noah, you doubt that someone or someones built a boat when the last Ice Age ended in order to survive?

Anonymous

The tower of Babal is not about that, it has an approximate date which is not compatible with what we know about language.

Do I think someone built a huge boat to survive a global flood at the end of the ice age? Do I think he stocked this boat with every animal, No.

Anonymous

The ark is the seed of our modern world
                  a metaphor

Anonymous

>So a city was destroyed and a myth was created around it that found its way into the bible and you all act as if this constitutes some sort of evidence for your religion?
          >Step One: Denial

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1632424427773.jpg

>So a city was destroyed and a myth was created around it that found its way into the bible and you all act as if this constitutes some sort of evidence for your religion?
          I made the thread and no, it’s not what I really wanted to imply at all. I just didn’t realise that making this sort of clickbaity OP would attract all these creationists lol, I’m sorry. I’ll try again tomorrow so we can have an actual discussion, since the finding is pretty cool still

Anonymous

(You) are next, European scrote.

Anonymous

>gnomish DNA samples show divergence time of 3500 years ago, the same time as akhenaten, a monotheist pharoah who defied the egyptian power structures
        Manetho vindicated again. Bible debunked.

Anonymous

How the fuck do we know for certain the Tall-el-Hammam people deserved it? Isn’t demonizing nearby people part and parcel of how garden gnomes operate?

Anonymous

dude are you just judging God’s judgment right now after reading people got doomed for it?

Anonymous

God did it therefore they deserved it, simple as

Anonymous

God told us in the Holy Bible that they deserved it, we aren’t just pulling guesses out of our butt holes (which should never be used for sexual things or anything else but pooping).

Anonymous

>which should never be used for sexual things or anything else but pooping)
          Does Christianity or the Bible actually forbid anal sex?

Anonymous

Anal sex is included under the portmanteau term of sodomy, which also includes ass-to-mouth
            ass is for poop, God says

Anonymous

I was under the impression it wasn’t explicitly forbidden as long as it’s between lawfully wedded husband and wife

Anonymous

fornication and its sis adultery are another crime entirely; sodomy is lower on the totem pole since both the actors are consenting and married, but the ass is a source of coliform disease and practicing sodomy increases the chances of cancers and stds. The ancients weren’t stupid, anon

Anonymous

This sounds more like sin woke af hoping than actually thinking it’s totally fine to stick ourselves up into poop tunnels. Even common sense says not to do it. Do you want God to give you up to a reprobate mind? Be holy, for He is holy.

Anonymous

direct act from the bossman
        they tried to sodomize an angel

Anonymous

Who was also an invited guest. IIRC, they refused the virgin daughters and insisted on the apparently male guests.

Anonymous

It took a additional millennia or so of selective breeding for garden gnomes to become the completely repugnant creatures they are today.

Anonymous

Dropped my nuts on your face

Anonymous

I thought you were making shit up but It seems to be true.

Anonymous

I’m not a creationist cuck like the scrotebrains itt, but it is kind of cool how it just happened to strike a major urban area. Statistically speaking it seems sort of unlikely

Anonymous

you’re a monkey cuck and your mother fucks apes

Anonymous

This was already known, are at least suggested

Anonymous

>Tall el-Hammam
      That doesn’t spell like Sodom nor Gomorrha

Anonymous

It’s an analgram

Anonymous

>Tall el-Hammam
        That’s an archaeological name, not what it was called in ancient times.

Anonymous

holy midwit

Anonymous

Abrahamism is just meteor worshipping.
      > Sodom and Gomorrah = Tall el-Hammam Impact
      > Constantine’s Miracle = Sirente Crater
      > Kaaba = Do I even need to explain it?

Anonymous

Werent they supposed to be primitive?

Anonymous

[…]

Your ass sex will never be normal.

Anonymous

You will never get back your foreskin

Anonymous

[…]

>book that says the garden gnomes are evil is gnomish propaganda

Anonymous

YHWH is the God of israel

Anonymous

And the Old Testament is 1000 pages of garden gnomes being called the most disloyal, degenerate, and easily corrupted people on the face of the earth. Nice "gnomish propaganda."

Anonymous

>God got tired of garden gnomes and said garden gnomes and Gentiles don’t exist anymore
            >white people become the center of God’s Kingdom immediately

Hmmm. I don’t know anon, but I think Christianity is anti-semetic

Anonymous

YHWH is the Creator of anything and everything, the God of all, including (You).

Anonymous

[…]

>a sly garden gnome who stabs its own chosen people in the back
      Yeah, let me guess how I know you haven’t read the book?

Anonymous

[…]

You’ve clearly never read the Old Testament, the garden gnomes kept testing God and it was made increasingly clear that the Old Covenant was never going to get fulfilled; Israel was never going to be an exemplar for the rest of the world. The sending of Jesus was their last chance at fulfilling it as intended and they blew it

Anonymous

>Israel was never going to be an exemplar for the rest of the world.
        What the fuck are you going on about? Christian "linguists" believed ancient hebrew was the language of the first men on earth. If that isn’t taking Israel as an example i don’t know what is. Just admit that you’re practicing a foreign religion that has no cultural relations to your national heritage.

Anonymous

>If that isn’t taking Israel as an example i don’t know what is.
          We’re not talking language here, scrote, we’re talking religion. Israel was planned to be a utopia that would really the other nations of the Earth into worship. The fact that they kept worshipping idols and sinned because they had the luxury every time they were slightly prosperous really sell them as ungrateful scrotees

Anonymous

>Just admit that you’re practicing a foreign religion that has no cultural relations to your national heritage.
          Christianity has a huge amount of European influence though. Christianity is way more relevant to my culture and heritage than some druids worshipping trees and stuff

Anonymous

Give me one passage where God says freaking a girl in her ass is a sin.

Anonymous

see

sodomites deserve death

since women poopyhole work the same way as men’s the law is usually interpreted to be representative to both sexes

Anonymous

But I wouldn’t be lying with a man as I lieth with a woman; I’d be lying with a woman as I’d lieth with a man.

Anonymous

…you’d be lying with a woman THE SAME as you’d lieth with a man AS IF lying with a woman

Anonymous

…you’d be lying with a woman THE SAME as you’d lieth with a man AS IF lying with a woman

But it’s not fair! Her poopyhole is literally begging to be bonked.

Anonymous

No defence, hmm? Stoning it is!

Anonymous

BUT A WOMAN’S poopyhole IS 100% A SEX ORGAN

Anonymous

Interesting how I have never had the slightest desire to enter an anal cavity, but near infinite desire to enter vaginas.

Anonymous

sodomites deserve death

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>the Bible Skeptic
        Yawn. Wake me when Dr. Falk says it’s bullshit.

Anonymous

>I’ll only accept people on my team disproving something

the tldr is that the the location doesn’t fit at all with the location given in the bible, nor the chronology. You’re forced to throw out the ages of the patriarchs and invent new ones that are convenient.

Anonymous

>my team
            Dr. Falk has debunked theistic theories and the atheistic theories. Why can’t I wait to hear from someone with a degree and years of experience in archaeology rather than some random YouTuber?

Anonymous

I know the guy you’re talking about, I meant Christian.

The guy responsible for the Tall el-Hammam find has completely laughable credentials, just a degree from an online Christian diploma mill. If you’re going to place importance on the credentials of the people you listen to then you should be consistent about it.

Anonymous

OP’s source is James Kennett of UC Santa Barbara, broheim. Emeritus Professor albeit of earth science, not archaeology. But he’s got coauthors and he’s publishing in Nature Scientific Reports.
                This is legit as it gets.

Anonymous

And he doesn’t think it’s Sodom and Gomorrah, he’s just confirming is there was indeed a blast of some sort.

"Dr. Kennett says there’s another possibility, which is the story of the destruction of a city by a cosmic burst, which is true, was retold over and over and morphed over the years into the version of the destruction of a city by God for its wickedness."

Anonymous

>The guy responsible for the Tall el-Hammam find has completely laughable credentials
                It’s a team of 21 people who spent 15 years on the research for OP’s study. What the fuck are you talking about?

Anonymous

I love how the headlines read that this is the "inspiration for the Biblical stories" instead of "literal proof of Biblical stories" lol

Anonymous

Yeah it’s crazy how people don’t believe in magic

Anonymous

Why tf did people even try to argue with that ""muslim""? Why would a muslim deny Jesus? You know muslims love Jesus right?

Anonymous

>hijacking Jesus is the same as loving Him

Anonymous

don’t care, a muslim wouldn’t say Jesus isn’t real or anything like that. It’s still one of their prophets

Anonymous

>watching christcopes argue
      free entertainment

Anonymous

>expect interesting thread about archeological sites that might have inspired a biblical story
        >get christscrote shitflinging
        ah yes another day on LULZ

>Atheist again who came fiesta the egg or the chiken
        It’s all so tiresome

Anonymous

It’s ok I just killed your thread, you’re welcome

Anonymous

>who came fiesta the egg or the chiken
          it’s the fuckin egg dude. the egg existed long before chickens.

Anonymous

Yes but the first chicken came before the first chicken egg.

Anonymous

No, the first chicken hatched from the first chicken egg (egg containing a chicken), but the first chicken laid the first chicken egg (egg of a chicken). Thus first chicken egg came first, but it was not a chicken egg of the fullest sense, like the egg of the first chicken was.

Anonymous

The dinosaur came first tbh

Anonymous

>expect interesting thread about archeological sites that might have inspired a biblical story
      >get christscrote shitflinging
      ah yes another day on LULZ

Anonymous

You should consider that archeologists did find ancient cities covered in sulphur and there was also an ancient Indian civilization that had large amounts of radiation in the skeletal remains of the people, which remained untouched by wildlife.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id