Scientifically speaking, is the vaccine safe and effective? Or just effective?

Home Forums Science & tech Scientifically speaking, is the vaccine safe and effective? Or just effective?

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

so scientifically speaking, is it safe and effective? or just effective?

Anonymous

Scientifically speaking, safe

Unqualified conspiratard trying to interpret complex data speaking, unsafe

Anonymous

statistically speaking the virus is less dangerous than the vaccine.

Anonymous

Unless you have Large comorbidities associated with the disease or are older than 70

Anonymous

In the short-term, a tiny fraction of a % unsafe. In the long-term, nobody knows, but the same goes for getting COVID. My intuitive take is that catching COVID while unvaxed is far riskier long-term than catching COVID while vaxed (assuming you’re not a hermit and expect to catch COVID at some point). However, my intuitive take is also that there are far more vax cold-chain fuck-ups and cases of vax contamination than we hear about. I’m sort of like this lone freaking wolf out here who’s not concerned about the intended vax end product on paper but is concerned about the seemingly endless reports of vax batches being discarded because of cold-chain breaches.

Anonymous

Yeah buddy. Especially all of the tossed Moderna at the beginning, made by some government grift contractors that were supposed to be the emergency production. There’s also a lot of focus on how vaccine mechanisms are the same or lesser than virus mechanisms so it is ok, but that conveniently leaves out the role of vaccine additives. I think the leading theory on the AZ blood clots was a combo of vaccine plus an additive that helped dilate blood vessels contributed to the clots forming.

Anonymous

Scientifically it is scientifically safe and scientifically effective.

Anonymous

look at the people who aren’t vaccinated
      now tell me what the hell bill gates plans to do with them

Anonymous

kill dem with not soft weapons

Anonymous

Deny them access to work and basic amenities. So that they live as some 2nd class citizen.

Anonymous

you have to know what the goal is to know what is meant by "effective".

they don’t lie to you, they just don’t tell you the whole truth.

Anonymous

No, some of them definitely do just straight out lie to you.

Anonymous

Take your meds, schizo.

Anonymous

lamo

Anonymous

Your shill is showing, scrote.

Anonymous

>it’s the russians… spreading things no one has ever said

Anonymous

Does OP have a job or does he just post vaccine threads all day? (Scientifically speaking)

Anonymous

scientifically speaking, the covid (flu) shot is completely ineffective
      in rare cases, it can also seriously injure or kill you

Anonymous

in more common cases it’s correlated with an increased rate of infection by other diseases, it makes me wonder if it’s suppressing the immune system somehow?

Anonymous

>shot is completely ineffective
        Oh no no no it’s scrotebrained 🙂

Anonymous

it’s not gonna put microchips in your blood you spastic. however, it probably will be used as a pretext for more totalitarian measures. happened with 9/11 at least so i don’t see why they wouldn’t do it now what with the lockdowns seeming to be a shittest.

Anonymous

both, but it is more effective than safe

Anonymous

Bill gates is being tried in Italy for genocide disguised as vaccines. This is only the beginning. He is also being tried at the international criminal court for crimes against humanity.

Anonymous

Source: my ass

Anonymous
          Anonymous

[…]
          […]
          Post actual numbers and substantiate your claims.

Bill gates is not specifically mentioned in this article, but he is the greatest funder of the WHO and moreso than any world government. Innumerable groups of lawyers with expert witness scientists and physicians spanning countries are filing requests to the international criminal court for alleged crimes against humanity – genocide – by individuals within world governments and corporations.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/08/22/new-evidence-submitted-icc-alleging-world-governments-committed-gonocide/

Anonymous

These aren’t numbers, and two random lawyers along side a single scientist who hasn’t put out any kind of actual studies on covid do not make "Innumerable groups of lawyers with expert witness scientists and physicians spanning countries."
            Post the specific numbers and sources which lead you to believe that the vaccine is in fact more dangerous than the virus, not some shit some randos are doing entirely outside the field of scientific rigor.

Anonymous

>some shit some randos are doing entirely outside the field of scientific rigor
              Are you categorizing a nobel laureate virologist as a rando outside of scientific rigor? Or are you categorizing, in general, physicians and scientists as randos outside of scientific rigor?

What is scientific rigor, then?

Here is Ioannidis’ recent meta-analysis of covid-19 infection fatality rate.

"Among people <70 years old, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.57% with median of 0.05% across the different locations."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.13.20101253v3

Steve Kirsch’s analysis of VAERS data by establishing causality concluded that the vaccine kills more people than it saves for all age groups. He has offered $1 million to the CDC, WHO, or any university that can refute him in a public debate. A single entity responded: Stanford University. At the debate Stanford members conceded they indeed could not refute his claim but the vaccination program was ‘out of their control’ and so they were no longer interested. You can find his analysis here.

https://www.skirsch.com/covid/VCage.pdf

Anonymous

Firstly, thanks for posting actual sources.
                Secondly, I’m not gonna be talking about the loannid paper cause I don’t see much wrong with it, it’s kind of just another estimate to add to the pile. It’s probably fine. Also I’m not gonna be focusing on the Kirsch paper specifically because I don’t want to. instead, I’m gonna be talking about two of the articles talked about in his "Confirmation by Others" section, specifically 1. and 4. I’m not gonna do 2. and 3. because I can’t actually read 2. because apparently it got rejected by peer review twice (lol) and 3. just seems like a worse analysis of the same data that’s been looked at by 4.
                My problems with number 1. (Why are we vaccinating our children) mostly has to do with a lot of the estimates they’re willing to make, removing 94% of all covid deaths out of the equation due to the fact that they have any comorbidities at all, disregarding the idea that even with comorbidities covid may have played a pretty signifigant role in the paitient’s death. additionally, they kind of just say that "VAERS historically has under-reported adverse events by about two orders-of-magnitude" without actually demonstrating or citing anything to back up that claim in order to further push their figures up. They also say that supposedly the big adverse events would come with a lag time of about 6 months, but once again apparently don’t have anything to back that claim. Admittedly I’m speedreading here, and it’s midnight, I might’ve missed something.
                In 4) "A comparison of age adjusted all-cause mortality rates in England between vaccinated and unvaccinated" I admit that I might be doing something wrong since I feel like I don’t have a great understanding of their methodology, but one thing that goes unaddressed is the fact that the data he cites shows that while there is some noticeable spikes in the first dose population, second dose populations are consistently below both unvaccinated and single dose populations.
                Im tired

Anonymous

Actually I do not know if he’s been prosecuted, but the Italian government did indeed call for his arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGMJDz7MFs

Anonymous

Safe, but only somewhat effective.

Anonymous

not safe not effective

Anonymous

He’s managed to massacre a significant percentage of the Israeli population already through his lethal vaccines. These people aren’t dying of covid19 otherwise there wouldn’t be so many more people dying this year than last year from the fake pandemic. Do not get the experimental vax.

Anonymous

It’s difficult for us to apprehend that such an atrocity is unfolding before our very eyes, as the Holocaust survivors are vehemently admonishing:

"..for the magnitude of an organized crime such as this is beyond the scope of their experience."

https://sys.LULZ.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheexpose.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F09%2FWe-For-Humanity-letter-to-ICC-20.9.2021.pdf

Anonymous

>Clinical trials unblinded after a few months, only ~50k participants anyways
      >Completely relying on observational data on a subject that has been extremely politicized
      Beyond the 4 months average of vaxx time in the clinical trials, we do not have a good idea. Even then, the size of the clinical trial was so small it’s hard to draw conclusions, especially for demographics that are at low risk for covid.

Anonymous

-Are you gay, old or have you finished your reproductive cycle? then it doesn`t matter, the vaccine is weaker than covid
      -Are you a young female? take it
      -Are you a boy from 0 to 27? don`t
      that`s like 60% of pop and i`m not counting natural immunity because nobody knows the number

Anonymous

It’s neither safe by the standards of any other vaccine developed and deployed on the public.

Nor is it truly effective as a vaccine in the conventional sense as it does not provide sterilizing immunity,

Anonymous

neither

Anonymous

elaborate

Anonymous

It’s not safe, but extremely effective at what it’s supposed to do, id est sterilising and killing.
      Making the spike-producing mutation effectively a slow, years-long burn in the vast majority of non-people was very smart.

This will really help heal the world, when more than half of the mutants or dead, and the rest sterilised, by 2025.

Anonymous

That’s not the question you freaking scrotebrain. The question is

Is it safer than the virus that it helps prevent? To which the answer is absolutely unequivocally with 100% certainty yes. No matter your age group, no matter your risk factors, getting the vaccine is safer than getting the virus.

The end.

Anonymous

This

Anonymous

>No matter your age group, no matter your risk factors, getting the vaccine is safer than getting the virus.
        For kids the vaccines are more dangerous the virus. It’s evident even by grossly under-reported VAERS data.
        For adults it is yet to be proved.

Anonymous

But cheap medication that has long term safety records exists and offers much more effective treatment?
          just distribute that instead and forget about the dodgy vaccines.

Anonymous

It’s safe or effective, scientifically speaking.

Anonymous

It isn’t even effective.

Won't twerk for monkee PhD

neither

Anonymous

It’s safe but it’s ineffective.

Anonymous

It’s pretty safe and kinda effective

Anonymous

Borderline effective and quite the opposite of safe. Source – Israeli data on cases by vaccination status and British data on all cause mortality by vaccination status.

Anonymous

>Hey psst… Hey kid, wanna try something cool? You should try this new stuff, it’ll rock your world. First sample is on the house. All the cool kids are doing it.

Anonymous

There are people who were jabbed in July 2020. Has anyone checked up on them?

Anonymous

It is not very safe and temporarily effective.

Anonymous

Safeish but not very effective

Anonymous

It’s almost safe and only 1/28 effective

Anonymous

How almost are we talking?

Anonymous

Safer than a bad case of covid.

Anonymous

I’m pretty sure nothing can be safer than a nonexistant lie.
            Even water would have a higher mobidity.

Anonymous

>Safe
      It’s questionable, given we didn’t know about links to myocarditis, nervous disorders, and blood clotting until months after they were administered en masse. Now, almost 10 months after they’ve been introduced, they’re finally studying the effects on menstrual cycles, given thousands of women reporting abnormal periods.
      Also it should be noted that the approved Pfizer vaccine isn’t even available for anyone yet – if you currently received Pfizer, you received the same EUA version that everyone else did.
      >Effective
      To an extent, yes. Although it would probably fare far better against other virus types, given the failures to find a solid vaccine against the SARS virus almost 20 years ago. I personally question its efficacy given it’s limited to the spike protein, rather than the whole virus.

Anonymous

depends

Anonymous

YouTube announced today an expansion of their disinformation policy that will now including deleting all videos that do not conform to the official pharmaceutical industry’s position on the effectiveness and safety of vaccines. Surely YouTube wouldn’t adopt this policy if there was any reason to doubt the safety or effectiveness of the vaccines.

Anonymous

So are we approaching chinese levels of censorship?

Anonymous

It’s not a super duper poison that will kill billions of people. The EUA versions – at least the Pfizer and Moderna ones – have been in use for well over a year now. My initial hypothesis that the myocarditis was being caused by improper injections seems to be correct, given the new studies showing that the vaccines being administered intravenously rather than intramuscularly are the likeliest cause of those adverse effects.
      Is it effective? It appears to be effective within a window of time, but not forever. An anecdote: my sis, mother, and I are all vaccinated. My father isn’t. He contracted the virus (don’t know the variant, obviously, but it was just 3 weeks ago so it was probably the newer Delta variant) and was bedridden for about 2 weeks. My mother – who had the Moderna vaccine but back in January – got sick for 3 days. My sis – also Moderna, but in May – didn’t get sick at all. I got Pfizer in May, and got a scratchy throat for a day but otherwise felt fine. So it appears that the claims the Pfizer vaccine is 1) weaker due to being a lower dose and 2) that both wear off after a few months have some truth to them.

Anonymous

garden gnome vaccine causes a certain percentage of the population to develop homosexuality to promote scrote agenda. If you think the chemicals they list that are in the vaccine are accurate then you’re garden gnomecoping. Think about it. Why would they not allow third parties (everyone else) to take the vaccine home and test it for themselves? Bullshit "rEdIStrIButing"? Forgive me for gay libertarianism but I wouldn’t trust anything even if it was approved by the (((FDA)))

Anonymous

safe for the manufacturers stocks and effective to keep it safe

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id