Brave browser adds private videoconferencing (Brave Talk)

Home Forums Science & tech Brave browser adds private videoconferencing (Brave Talk)

• This topic has 144 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

OwO, what’s this?

Anonymous

Facebook and Microsoft are pissing and pooping themselves seeing this

Anonymous

no they aren’t because they don’t see it because brave is a nothing. they don’t even know about brave, that’s how bad it is LMAO

Anonymous

Brave’s user base is hovering around 40 million right now, and steadily increases every month. Advertisers that buy BAT include the MLB, the NFL, BMW, Intel, IBM, and many other big names. Brave Software is involved in an active lawsuit against Google for their overreaching data harvesting patterns across international boundaries. Some companies are actually threatened by Brave in a real way, and that includes companies like Facebook, that exist solely to gather and sell as much user data as possible.

Anonymous

hey do me a favor, can you show me where brave is on this because i can’t seem to find it: https://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share

Anonymous

They don’t have a unique user agent. The only reason clear metrics exist at all is because of rewards opt-ins and those who allow anonymous usage statistics, so the actual number of users could be considerably higher than the current count.

bruce3434

Theres an API right in the browser so any site can pull to see if its brave or chrome

Anonymous

It is doubtful that most sites use that boolean (I’ve never come across it in the wild on any major ones), though maybe it will catch on enough that we can get a much clearer estimate of how many Brave users there actually are.

I’m talking about the comoany not the browser in and of itself. Brave just buys out companies and rebrands ther IP. Thats what brave VPN is thats what brave search is thats what brave browser is.

The browser is a hard fork of Chromium with an enormous amount of unique features at this point. They didn’t buy anything in that regard. Talk is heavily modified Jitsi, Search is heavily modified cliqz, and the VPN piggybacks on another service, for sure, and it is smart from a financial perspective at this point.

False. Run a network monitor and start a fresh install of brave
                  >no
                  Ok whatever then don’t claim things you cant verify

Not false at all. You can see every last bit of code on Brave’s GitHub repos, including all the bits and pieces related to connections at startup (along with roadmaps and issues related to such things), and exactly what their functions are. None of them transmit data about the user, unless the user has opted into anonymized usage stats or certain aspects of rewards. You can search the github repo for any domain you are curious about and see exactly what it’s for. The standard startup connections are related to updating the publishers/creators list, basic features on the internal rewards settings page (like price data updates for BAT) background images for the new tab page, along with updates for the ad-blocker and httpseverywhere. Some of these only occur on first run as well. All connections that could possibly occur at startup are clearly documented in Brave’s repos.

still no vertical tabs and proper grouping, into the trash it goes

There are extensions for that, just like with Firefox. If an extension isn’t enough, Vivaldi is a great browser with vertical tabs built-in, and they’re perfect.

Anonymous

except that vivaldi’s vertical grouping sucks dick, edge currently is sadly the only browser that has tabs figured out, unlike all other chrome fork cucks

Anonymous

That is 100% subjective and there are millions of people who would tell you that Edge’s tab features are shit compared to Vivaldi or [insert name of extension here].

Anonymous

Its a free trial :0

Anonymous

spyware

Anonymous

Like any other streaming service

Discord and Zoom = Chinese spyware
        Google Talk and Whatsapp Calls = USA spyware

Anonymous

>Whatsapp Calls = USA spyware
          Which is funny because it’s not even popular in the US.

Anonymous

US spyware is woke af
          chinkoid spyware can fuck off

Anonymous

china should be eradicated immediately

Anonymous

US spyware is woke af
              chinkoid spyware can fuck off

All spyware is bad.
              China needs to be rebuilt from the ground up (as a Buddhist nation state for a bunch of semi-related ethnic groups).
              The US needs to rebuilt from the ground up (as a Eurocentric nation state that freed itself from the shackles of having to coddle a hostile former slave underclass, by sending them all back to freaking Africa).

Anonymous

/thread

Anonymous

Objectively less spyware than almost all other similar services. You don’t even need to input anything but a handle to use it. No registration necessary.

Anonymous

How’s that a proof of anything? They can still monitor your browser activities, record and machine process your voice, etc.
          They just don’t spy on a few things directly, instead they probably derive it from all the other stuff they collect indirectly.

Anonymous

>They can still monitor your browser activities, record and machine process your voice, etc.
            >They just don’t spy on a few things directly, instead they probably derive it from all the other stuff they collect indirectly.
            Not him, but right back at you – how’s that proof of anything? It’s not like no one is able to prove this, everything they’ve developed is FOSS and is on github.
            https://github.com/brave/brave-browser

Anonymous

>Objectively less spyware than almost all other similar services.
          By what freaking metric?

Anonymous

It doesn’t require registration, and it runs in your web browser, where you can watch network activity in the development console in real time if you wish. Run a network monitoring utility to see what happens when you use Zoom or Skype. Look at the registration requirement for both applications. Look at how Talk is woke af on Jitsi. I mean, come on now buddy.

Anonymous

>It doesn’t require registration, and it runs in your web browser, where you can watch network activity in the development console in real time if you wish
              Brave needs to hire better people, none of this implies any kind of privacy. Especially not monitoring your own network activity when the video is delivered through a server.
              You’re so fuckdumb and ignorant it’s mildly irritating.

Anonymous

no way, it says private right there anon

Anonymous

/thread

Then use Google/Apple/Zoom.

How private are video calls anyway?

Private enough if you want to keep a job in 2021.

Anonymous

>Google/Apple/Zoom
          CIA/NSA/CCP

No thanks sweaty.

Anonymous

Say goodbye to the average person then. On the other hand, Brave Talk makes things easier. Start using it today!

Anonymous

Who would want a job in 2021? Jobs are so 2019.

Anonymous

Mucho basado!

Anonymous

tpbp

Anonymous
          Anonymous

[…]
          […]
          https://github.com/brave/brave-browser
          I’m sure you’ll point out where the spyware is since all of you apparently know. Shouldn’t be too difficult since everything is FOSS.

Woke af, despite the unintentional double-posting.

Anonymous

It’s in the referral links it embeds to normal links.

Anonymous

>referral links it embeds to normal links
            Ohhhkay there pal. Time to get back to your ESL classes. Today we’ll be learning how to put up or shut up.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Also remember this is nu-/g/, so there are genuine Microsoft shills and fanbois here who came from LULZ and reddlt, that have a vested interest in spreading disinfo about alternative software projects like Brave and many, many others.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

Privacy tools turned out to be a scam, so this makes Brave look good

Anonymous

What do you mean? This is privacyguides.org

Anonymous

privacytools.io is a scam

Anonymous

How so? And I didn’t post that website.
                  Only thing I don’t agree with is recommending duckduckgo. The owner has sold info before in another service he owned.

Anonymous

>nothing linking you to a call
                    >no login or download required
                    Finally, a way to jerk off with people without registering.

Anonymous

I don’t think we’re talking about the same thing.

Anonymous

check out privacytools on matrix, they communist asf, well at least the jannies

Anonymous

>well at least the jannies
                      All jannies are like that, so nothing new.

Anonymous

It’s a scam because I get paid in funny money to promote brave browser, an actual scam.

Anonymous

This isn’t code

Anonymous

Correct, but if Zucc just made an open source browser that’s better than all others, would you use it? Knowing the shady background that he has, would you not avoid it, afraid that things could change in the code eventually?

Anonymous

>Grasping at straws
                >Comparing Eich to Cuckerberg
                Still not code. Still not evidence of anything.

Anonymous

What shady background?

Anonymous
                    Anonymous

No I meant Brave lol.

Anonymous

Well, Brendan Eich is a developer of Javascript, not that I’m a programmer but I know that Javascript in particular allowed browser fingerprinting to a greater extent and the like. I don’t believe you’re obligated as a webmaster to do this and use Javascript in a way to data mine your users, but again I’m not a programmer. I believe he’s also made some homophobic comments in the past. I’m not sure if he still holds those beliefs, though it doesn’t have anything to do with code or software.

Anonymous

Brendan Eich literally created Javascript (which is no small feat), and was crucial to Mozilla’s development of the gecko rendering engine, Mozilla suite, and ultimately Firefox. In regard to the homo stuff, he donated to an anti gay marriage prop, and he’s woke af as fuck, refuses to get jabbed, and shits on mask mandates with hard science.

Anonymous

>In regard to the homo stuff, he donated to an anti gay marriage prop, and he’s woke af as fuck, refuses to get jabbed, and shits on mask mandates with hard science.
                        Woke af as fuck if you happen to be a 14 year old who frequents /poo/ and thinks hating everything and everyone is a personality.

Anonymous

/poo/ is for scrotebrains like you who make sweeping generalizations about everything because they’re incapable of exercising independent thought. Mask mandates are objectively useless, and the leaky vaccines available to the public are highly experimental and minimally effective at best. Government should also have no business in marriage, which is strictly a personal, religious choice, not an excuse to have a party or get gifts.

Anonymous

>no u
                        How come your independent thought is the same thought that all the qanon and /poo/ scrotebrains are having?
                        >Mask mandates are objectively useless, and the leaky vaccines available to the public are highly experimental and minimally effective at best.
                        Guess Sweden which is free of lockdowns and similar restricitons with its 80% vaccinatation rate isn’t a thing.
                        >Government should also have no business in marriage
                        Agreed.

Anonymous

>qanon
                        >effective vaccines still allow for easy transmission
                        >any government should be given this level of control over a population in order to supposedly mitigate the risks of a disease with <1% fatality rate that barely affects people who do not suffer from preexisting health complications

How’s that a proof of anything? They can still monitor your browser activities, record and machine process your voice, etc.
                        They just don’t spy on a few things directly, instead they probably derive it from all the other stuff they collect indirectly.

Show me where Brave does any of that https://github.com/brave or where jitsi does any of that. Their legally binding privacy policy disallows such behavior as well.

Anonymous

>>qanon
                        I’m QAnon. That is, Anon who uses Qt framework.

Anonymous

Woke af. Qt is still the superior FOSS GUI toolkit.

Anonymous

>>effective vaccines still allow for easy transmission
                        No, they don’t. Their rate of protection is lower because the virus mutated into delta and other strains and is more transmissible. And you know why that happened in the first place? Because not enough people got vaccinated in time, so mutations weren’t prevented.
                        >any government should be given this level of control over a population in order to supposedly mitigate the risks of a disease with <1% fatality rate that barely affects people who do not suffer from preexisting health complications
                        Where are you getting all this from? I talked about covid in a single and not very long sentence about covid. Governments are in control of lives to various extents. I mean, when you drive down the road do you mindlessly drive on the wrong side and endanger other people’s lives? No, you don’t, you abide by the law and don’t do it. If more people acted like grown ups and got the vaccine themselves in time, maybe we wouldn’t still have to be dealing with this shit and they wouldn’t need to treat people like babies and force them into it for their own good and for the good of everyone else.

Anonymous

Sentence aboud Sweden*

Anonymous

The ineffective vaccines aided in the promulgation of these variants you speak of, which most people are still not at risk of developing serious complications from in the first place. You’re also not taking into account the reality of herd immunity, and immunity in individuals who have been exposed and contracted it before. It’s overblown mass hysteria fed by a 24/7 news cycle, gullible idiots, and incompetent power hungry politicians.

>when you drive down the road do you mindlessly drive on the wrong side and endanger other people’s lives?
                        When I feel like it, yeah. Never injured anyone or gotten a ticket. It was especially fun during the ridiculous lockdown periods in my city.

>abide by the law
                        No.

>people
                        Kek. I have absolutely not one ounce of concern for people I do not know and will never meet. My priorities are myself, my loved ones, and the affinity-woke af + sociocultural communities I’m directly involved with. Everyone else can get bonked and die.

Complete liberty and individual autonomy or bust. Anything else is a cop out.

Anonymous

>The ineffective vaccines aided in the promulgation of these variants you speak of
                        Nope. They were effective against the original strain and since not enough people got vaccinated in time and millions of people all over the world got infected, guess what happened? The virus mutated since it had millions upon millions of chances to do so. This isn’t a surprise or anything new, it’s how it happened time and time again throughout human history.

Anonymous

>Nope
                        It is a fact that ineffective vaccines contribute to the development of new virus variants, and it is no different with COVID:
                        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7058279/

https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002198

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/leaky-vaccines-can-produce-stronger-versions-of-viruses-072715

Which is besides the point, that absolutely no one should be pressured into being injected with a substance should they wish not to be, regardless of the consequences. If someone is afraid of being harmed, they can simply not go outside. Fuck vaccine passes. Fuck bullshit vaccines. Fuck every mandate put in place to prevent the spread of this virus. I wish that the virus actually had a fatality risk that was something to worry about, so we could see a real fix for the overpopulation crisis, but unfortunately it’s a pussy ass virus that can’t get any real work done.

Anonymous

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7058279/
                        >Here, we use transmission experiments involving Marek disease virus (MDV) in chickens to show that vaccination with a leaky vaccine substantially reduces viral load in both vaccinated individuals and unvaccinated contact individuals they infect. Consequently, contact birds are less likely to develop disease symptoms or die, show less severe symptoms, and shed less infectious virus themselves, when infected by vaccinated birds. These results highlight that even partial vaccination with a leaky vaccine can have unforeseen positive consequences in controlling the spread and symptoms of disease.
                        What does this have to do with covid vaccines?
                        >https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002198
                        >Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek’s disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.
                        Again, nothing to do with covid. Nor is it even mentioned.
                        >https://www.healthline.com/health-news/leaky-vaccines-can-produce-stronger-versions-of-viruses-072715
                        And yet again, nothing about covid vaccines or vaccines for humans for that matter.
                        >and it is no different with COVID:
                        And you showed this by posting research which doesn’t even involve humans, forget covid or even mentions it?
                        >that absolutely no one should be pressured into being injected with a substance should they wish not to be, regardless of the consequences
                        Agreed. I was just explaining why it’s done.

Anonymous

It applies to any virus, but if you want COVID in specific, here ya go:
                        https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolution-of-more-covid-19-mutants

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777785

But of course you’re not going to hear a lot about it on the news or reddlt, because facts can apparently be used to enhance the spread of "disinformation".

Anonymous

Neither of these are studies or scientific publications, so..
                        >https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolution-of-more-covid-19-mutants
                        >Modifying vaccines to target variants isn’t difficult. For example, with Pfizer-BioNTech’s and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines, “it’s very convenient, because, basically, all you do is change a computer program and the synthetic for the synthesizing portion of this and you can change the vaccine,” Peter Marks, MD, PhD, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, which regulates vaccines, said during a January 29 American Medical Association (AMA) webinar. “But the question is, what do we need from the FDA perspective to feel comfortable having that deployed.”
                        They agree on vaccines needing to be modified for higher effectiveness against new strains.
                        https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolution-of-more-covid-19-mutants
                        >HARRIS: A virus that has evolved to get around one vaccine is likely to be stopped by another. And that will limit the spread of mutant strains. Drugmakers are also keeping a close eye on mutants and are already formulating new vaccines that will be more effective if it turns out the original vaccines weaken too much. Paul Bieniasz says, this is not a crisis.

Anonymous

The articles cite a number of studies and scientists in the medical field. I presented you with journal links showing that ineffective vaccines have directly contributed to the promulgation of virus variants in general as well. Why do you think COVID would be any different? It’s not. Use just a little bit of deductive reasoning and common sense.

Anonymous

>I presented you with journal links showing that ineffective vaccines have directly contributed to the promulgation of virus variants in general as well
                        In chickens and chicken viruses.
                        >Why do you think COVID would be any different?
                        I don’t know.
                        >It’s not.
                        And you don’t know by just saying that and drawing random conclusions where there are none to be drawn.

Anonymous

You’re just conveniently ignoring anything that doesn’t fit into your low info assumptions. Go straight back to reddlt scrote.

Anonymous

>it’s reddit to call people out on their bullshit when they’re posting something unrelated to what they’re trying to prove
                        Interesting take. Still not sure why we’re talking about this in a browser thread.

Anonymous

Dumbest post I’ve seen in a very long time. have a nice day ASAP.

Anonymous

What’s wrong? Explain. Is he not a developer of Javascript? "No u" isn’t an argument or a gotcha you baboon.

Anonymous

Learn to speak English

Anonymous

You’re just shitposting, got it.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Go fuck yourself and go shit up other boards if you’re unable to communicate like an adult or at all.
                        I was asked a question, I attempted to give an answer and that’s that. I didn’t call anyone a scrote or start frothing at the mouth because someone asked a question.

[…]

Anonymous

There’s some guy here who CPs a whole rant about Peter Thiel being an early investor in Brave when it was basically just Eich, and then uses that as a jumping off point to make all kinds of wild connections. It was entertaining for a while, but is extremely speculative and baseless (aside from the Thiel connection itself).

Anonymous

>SNS
                    >SNeed Service

Anonymous

His background is not really shady, if you mean his biography before Facebook was created.

Anonymous

If it was fully open source and had some amazing features sure, although I’d audit the code some and compile it myself. But Eich isn’t Zuckerberg. The guilt by association thing is a reason to be suspicious, not actually proof of anything.

Anonymous

Their dev team members are constantly answering questions and concerns of the community on Reddit.

Anonymous

Because they don’t want to be associated with a bunch of muh privacy autists who do not even understand what OPSEC is. They just want privacy without understanding basic things.

I would want to leave out the turboautists too if I was the one having this party.

Anonymous

There isn’t any actual source code. If you go to brave-core and search for "talk", the only things you’ll find are a JS API to query if this browser supports Brave Talk and some UI elements. It sounds like the real client is a proprietary JavaScript blob downloaded from Brave or their "partner" 8×8.

Anonymous

It is literally Jitsi.

Anonymous

I’m sure it’s not literally a copy of Jitsi Meet straight out of their repository. It must have code to account for the "premium features" at the very least.

Anonymous

>Brave Talk is powered by the Jitsi as a Service open source video meeting platform from 8×8, a leading integrated cloud communications platform provider (NYSE: EGHT), using WebRTC open source technology that enables developers to embed HD video directly into the browser.

Anonymous

Right, but the point is the client isn’t part of the browser. It’s probably – I haven’t checked, ’cause I don’t use Brave, but maybe you can check – a blob of optimised JavaScript and WebAssembly. Unless I’m missing something on Brave and 8×8’s pages, you don’t get to see the exact source code that goes into the blob. And of course it’s not on your machine, so you have no guarantee that they won’t inject spyware into it at some point.

Anonymous

This is worth some investigation. Will definitely look into it and if I can’t find enough info I’ll ask Eich or Luke in one of the community talks.

Anonymous

Stunning and brave

Anonymous

THANK YOU OMG this BRENDAN EICH SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

Anonymous

Is this degraded jitsi?

Anonymous

Probably lol

Anonymous

How private are video calls anyway?

Anonymous

Lol

Anonymous

Not at all these days.
        Though there’s nothing stopping you from sending a webcam stream over P2P using WebRTC

Anonymous

Jitsi meet one on one is p2p

Anonymous

it just rebranded meet.jit.si

Anonymous

Is brave just trying to become the crypto zoomer version of Google? When do they plan on announcing Bravedroid?

Anonymous

It’s Brave® Talk™

Anonymous

Does it only work if both persons are using brave?

Anonymous

Yep.

Anonymous

Yep.

oh, but what if I don’t want to chat with a trannoid?

Anonymous

Most Brave users fall into one of two categories:
          >chuds (AKA brodudes)
          >cryptoscrotes (only a small portion of these are tranners)
          So your odds of talking to a tranner – while slightly higher than the general population – are still relatively low. It’s also not chat roulette, so you know, you’re not talking to anyone who you haven’t initiated a conversation with.

Anonymous

Brave users are all third world brownies or white crypto chuds.

Anonymous

>third world brownies
            Don’t poke the Indian bear! He might redeem.

Anonymous

>pay to use video calls
      What were they thinking?

Anonymous

Just another reason to make the switch to Brave.

Anonymous

Why not use jitsi?

Anonymous

this is literally just jitsi but branded as brave

Anonymous

Free for one-on-one calls and is better than Zoom!

Anonymous

>what’s this?
      A fork of Jitsi Meet locked down to Brave Browser and infected with crypto scam shit.

Anonymous

spurious nonsense

Anonymous

It’s literally all correct

Anonymous

>crypto is a scam
            >brave talk promotes crypto in the first place

Anonymous

>crypto is a scam
              Not all of it, but BAT definitely is
              >brave talk promotes crypto in the first place
              Every Brave product promotes their crypto scam. That’s why they exist.

Anonymous

Brave Talk doesn’t serve ads you mong, and BAT is one of the only ERC tokens tied to usable products in the real world. It’s the opposite of a scam in a space that is overloaded with lies and vaporware. Comparable tokens are OXT and SPDR, but the projects they’re tied to are limited in scope relative to Brave + BAT. Furthermore, Brave is 100% transparent about their purchasing and distribution of BAT, releasing regular reports on such activities. It is so not a scam, that long time BAT holders have (wrongfully) accused the team of being ‘price-agnostic’. It is so not a scam, that employees of Brave software get their bonuses and significant chunks of their salaries in BAT. There are very few projects in crypto with comparable levels of transparency and activity to Brave and BAT.

Anonymous

People like you make genuine criticism of anything impossible. Stop thinking like a schizophrenic.

Anonymous

>Brave
      might as well use facebook video chat

bruce3434

Brave acts exactly like google. Idk why people trust this

Anonymous

what browser do you trust?

Anonymous

ungoogled chromium

Anonymous

>ungoogled chromium
            hack uphill battle garbage fork from chromium, no thanks

Anonymous

Brave acts exactly like google. Idk why people trust this

Brave has pulled in a lot of patches from UG Chromium over the years, and they are the opposite of Google (they don’t collect user data, excepting users who explicitly opt in to anonymized usage data in order to help the dev team, and they don’t even share or sell that small amount of data they get).

bruce3434

I’m talking about the comoany not the browser in and of itself. Brave just buys out companies and rebrands ther IP. Thats what brave VPN is thats what brave search is thats what brave browser is.

bruce3434

False. Run a network monitor and start a fresh install of brave
              >no
              Ok whatever then don’t claim things you cant verify

Anonymous

>(they don’t collect user data, excepting users who explicitly opt in to anonymized usage data in order to help the dev team
              This is a contradiction.

Anonymous

Break it down you scrotebrain, and no, unless you’re just learning English, it is not a contradiction. Notice the word "excepting". Jesus Christ.

Anonymous

Stop making contradictory statements and getting upset about it, also get a job that pays real money instead of BAT.

Anonymous

>and they don’t even share or sell that small amount of data they get
              Prove it.

Anonymous

He works for the company and gets paid in BAT

Anonymous

Privacy policy does not allow it, and their entire codebase is open source. You go ahead and prove otherwise. I strongly encourage you to do so.

Anonymous

>Privacy policy does not allow it
                  Oh my sweet summer child…

Anonymous

Conveniently ignoring that everything they’ve developed is open source so anyone and everyone can actually prove if something out of the ordinary is in the code base. You sure are interested in programming, network security and FOSS you are.

Anonymous

still no vertical tabs and proper grouping, into the trash it goes

Anonymous

>you need to have that Brave Rewards (i.e. BAT botnet) to use this.
      Haha tough luck cunts, I’m not letting you force ads to my face.

Anonymous

You don’t need to be opted into rewards to use Talk.

Anonymous

Just use matrix or jitsi

Anonymous

This kills the matrix and xmpp shills

Anonymous

truly the Parler of web browsers. Finally a browser for school shooters that rats them out to the fbi.
      Woke af. Woke af for the win.

Anonymous

view-source:https://talk.brave.com/

You can see that it pulls in shit directly from 8×8. It is indeed Jitsi modified with some Brave-specific tweaks.

Anonymous

We have way too many different video calling things right now.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id