Only one out of 10,000 people live a life where they are able to ascend out of the cycle of reincarnation

Home Forums General & off-topic Only one out of 10,000 people live a life where they are able to ascend out of the cycle of reincarnation

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

only one out of 10,000 people live a life where they are able to ascend out of the cycle of reincarnation. What do those 1 in 10,000 people do differently from the rest of us?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Its not about doing something right or wrong, its about experience that you accumulated from your past lifes. If its enough you can escape if not you have to be in this hellish kindergarten untill you do

Anonymous

What does your delusion have to do with the movie Arrival

Anonymous

When you start a sentence, do you always know how it will end?

Anonymous

Live like Jesus and help many people, like Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, and today for eg Sadhguru and Ekhart Tolle.

Anonymous

They shitpost and larp as reptilians.

Anonymous

this

Anonymous

arno?

Anonymous

For anyone thinking this is a joke:
        Research Nehash. Understand the symbol of the serpent.

Anonymous

It represents DNA helix, right?

But what means exactly? Did we have only single DNA strand before? And that was time when our spirituality and psychic abilities were not suppressed yet?

Anonymous

Much more than DNA.
            Nahash, Nahesh, Nehushtan. Hebrew term meaning both serpent and (male) witch.

Ouroboros, snake biting its tale.

The shedding of skin as rejuvenation after the life-death cycle. Especially in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Snake venom which can both harm and heal, depending on its use.

All in all, the secrets of magic and immortality.

"Reptiloids" are metaphorical serpent people.

Anonymous

So what exactly you mean with that?

Anonymous

does this have anything to do with Kundalini by any chance?

Anonymous

i think it works more like a battery with positive and negative charge you have to be ethier one or the other to break the circle but your both and balanced so you may never leave

Anonymous

How much is a 1.25" wide by 30" long cuban link chain?

Anonymous

Don’t wanna stop. Got shit to do, people to teach and a family line to keep going.

Anonymous

Someone tried using nature to destroy me while I already planted the seeds to counteract their shitzkreig that ended up being a manure party
      Thank you for assisting my grassroots campaign.

Anonymous

1 in 10,000 really isn’t that bad considering how many people die daily.

I’m just going to will it to be. We choose. I choose to weigh my options thoroughly before making any decisions in which I may have to live for up to 100 years again.

Anonymous

>What do those 1 in 10,000 people do differently from the rest of us?
      For starters stop thinking of yourself as "the rest of us"

Ar

They don’t live by or follow already conceived ideas. They don’t necessarily dismiss them, but they do not idolize anything or anyone at all. Instead they create their own understanding. They are self taught. Truly free

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I don’t even think there are 1/10000 people like that were i live. If there is, i haven’t met him.

Ar

There are far less people of what I described. 1 in every 600 or so years

Anonymous

Hayagriva?
            And tattva badha, reality of oppression?

Ar

This time around yes, perhaps.

Anonymous

That sounds like you have no clue.

Ar

The fate of humanity is undecided so long as there remain someone standing between that which is as above and so below.

How do you be self taught in this world? By reading books you learn from others.

Teaching yourself is different than learning by yourself. It’s when you put yourself on trial through practice and determination to uncover whatever truth it is that you are presented with before having any prior knowledge of already conceived ideas. It’s like learning an instrument without following any guides or rules or teachings. You just pick up the guitar and start playing until you find something that sounds right

Anonymous

None of which confirms, denies, expands upon, or even addresses what I said.
                    Thank you for confirming your larp.

Anonymous

And how exactly one should go about teaching himself?

Anonymous

They’re indoors, trying to stay as far away from normalscrotes as possible.

t. one of them

Anonymous

How do you be self taught in this world? By reading books you learn from others.

Anonymous

They are just bullpooping themselves like most people are.

Anonymous

I will crush you.

Anonymous

Good luck bitch. No amount of visualisation and burning candles is gonna make you crush me

Anonymous

Cool it or I’ll freaking curse you

Anonymous

Do it pussy. I dare you

Anonymous

I don’t want to.

Anonymous

If you seriously think you can curse people than you really need to get your brain checked. This is grandma tier superstition believe.

Anonymous

what if the old people are right?

Anonymous

They aren’t right. They just believe whatever is convinent for them. I’m not saying paranormal powers are impossible, but most people are kidding themselves if they think they can do it. They most likely don’t and are just lying to themselves.

Anonymous

>Failure at overcoming thoughts my god

what if the old people are right?

If the old people are right, then curses don’t prevent death, they cause death.

Anonymous

I’m just freaking with you, stop taking it so seriously, champ.

I can't even sage

https://i.imgur.com/uYXZ4Ne.gif

This OP is a freaking lie

Anonymous

At every fork in the road they take the narrow path everytime.

Anonymous

There’s no time to waste! Slow down

Anonymous

Time is infinite for the seekers of transcendance.

Anonymous

There’s no time to waste then

Anonymous

Af fa af aF

Anonymous

Why bubbles? Explain yourself

Anonymous

Environment. A flower exists in a field of grass. The flower is no different from the grass, but without each other neither would have context.

Its eventual that when a lot of people are standing around doing little, someone will come and observe this. It’s an adaptation to do things differently than what is seen if suffering is present. Enlightened beings are just those born here who "had enough" and sought the highest authority of truth to know what to do.

Anonymous

> Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth.

Anonymous

Where’s you get those stats, bro? The Astral FBI database?

Anonymous

When you do something to another person and that person responds with an "energy" that tries to stop or neutralize your actions (ie. you did something "bad" to them, so they want revenge, or you awoke envy in them). That "energy" will try to balance your experience (karma) but if you don’t respond appropriately you can end up making the imbalance larger and extending it to another person, which in turn has the opportunity to also balance or exacerbate that energy. As long as there is an imbalance, you keep the wheel turning and if you die before getting rid of it, you will have to come back.

For example
      >you torture someone
      >in wanting to end their suffering, they emit the "energy" of you being denied all that power you have over them
      >you now carry "disempowering" karma
      >you either become extremely dependent through an accident, or reincarnate as a barely functional scrotebrain
      At this point, the energy your actions created has fulfilled its purpose and disappeared, but your new state of disempowerment can still fuck things up.
      >someone takes advantage of you
      >in wanting to end your suffering, you emit the "energy" of them being denied the power they have over you
      >the wheel of karma keeps turning
      Alternatively:
      >someone takes good care of you in a perfectly balanced way, you only feel gratitude and there is no codependency or any conflicting emotions
      >the wheel finally stops

As you can see, it is almost impossible to stop the wheel completely, because even "good" deeds will often generate unbalanced energies (envy, codependency, distrust…) and they need to play out or be neutralized somehow.
      This is the basis for the lists of sins in religion, btw.

Anonymous

In short, karma is the process by which we keep cursing each other with elaborate forms of "evil eye", and it doesn’t stop until we all fix all our psychological issues.
        Yeah, we’re bonked.

Anonymous

One of the best explanations of karma I’ve read.

I hope you could answer couple of questions.

Is karma meaning and purpose, or just a mechanism?
        Can you ‘dodge’ karma in a way some seem to claim? (Respecting free will but using coercion and manipulation tactics, suppressing knowledge etc.)
        Any reading recommendations?

Anonymous

Thank you for that. But keep in mind I came up with this explanation literally last night in a half-trance while I was falling asleep. It’s just my view.
          >is karma meaning and purpose or just a mechanism
          It doesn’t have to be one thing and not the other, but I wish I knew. Two things keep me up at night: whether there is meaning to existence and whether we truly retain our identity upon death. I don’t think there is a way we can really, factually know without any doubt.
          >can you dodge karma
          Yes. I don’t believe karma is a system of justice. In this sense, it is just a mechanism, although one that eventually results in justice and "punishment". But if you know the mechanism, you can work around it.
          Most of the time though, working around it means you are going to transmute some bad emotion in yourself or improve your quality in consciousness in some way, so this could be an argument in favor of karma being really meaningful.
          For example, if the torturer of my example makes amends in a way that lets that "disempowering" energy manifest, he stops it then and there. The energy doesn’t care if this person truly repents, but it will only be "satisfied" with something that brings balance according to the intensity with which it was given birth.
          In astrology, sometimes it is said that you should use unfavorable times proactively, so that the energy doesn’t do whatever it wants and you can at least channel it productively. For example, periods rich in "fire energy" can cause inflammation. If you instead use that time to exercise, for example, the energy runs its course safely.
          Mercury retrograde is said to fuck things up in many different ways, but some astrologers recommend using this time to revisit old projects and works and trying to improve them (refine the description in your old YouTube videos, add new and better thumbnails…), instead of creating anything new, as a way to channel the mercury retrograde energy safely.

Anonymous

>Any reading recommendations?
          There is so much… If you have concrete questions I might be able to come up with something.
          The explanation for karma I wrote came from reflecting upon what meaning could possibly torture have, if the universe really is in a process of learning and developing consciousness.
          My initial line of reasoning came from reading Vistas of Infinity – How to Enjoy Life When You Are Dead by Jurgen Ziewe, but I disagreed with his explanation, so I had to keep thinking about it until I came up with something that satisfied me.

Anonymous

Very generous number. Out of 7 billions people. I see none.

Anonymous

The answer is written in ”Bardo Thodol” or as the rotten western world knows it as ”The Tibetan Book of the Dead”.
      In essence, after death the spirit is attracted to the ”light in the end of the tunnel” like a month is attracted to a lamp light. The trick is to avoid it and look UP instead which will make spirit ascent from the never ending circle of reincarnation and go back to the ”source”. That’s why a young Buddhist always accompanies his teacher who’s is dying, the student will pray and repeat something along the lines of not to go into the light in the end of the tunnel.

Anonymous

They go hardcore

Anonymous

they pwn
      modus ponens

Yan

All paths lead to nowhere

Taybot

I remember being an edgy teen too.

Anonymous

I notice that this realm gives endless stories and humans love stories. If you look at the truthers, they range from flat earth tartartian, to starseeds who incarnated here to save the planet. Booth have evidence for them, every theory has evidence for them. Most people look at everything if its "real", science/evidence backed then which traps them into that belief set, and will attack anything that’s incoherent to that belief. So I wonder if this realm/universe is a high level trap which includes the spirit realm, and higher densities. Because why does this realm always give you stories to hook you?

Then in all religions/truther philosophy there is a underlying idea that "you" are better, correct, and advance then everyone else. Which makes the ego feel better and you start to think that you know more than others, then snowballs to some shooting off their mind to new ideas. Which is true because the norman is brainwashed and dazed, but it implants a shallow idea in your mind that your "safe" from the basic level brainwashing techniques they imply.

But my speech and this thread propagates the idea that we are in a prison matrix like gnostism, I see evidence for it and many others do. But I can still see that this realm may not be a prison matrix and nicer than I might think, more like a training ground. You can never find answer that 100% gives you knowing, but you can change your "beliefs" that suits this environment also the environment will try to suit to you as well. And all theories and philosophy do this, its basically a idea from a "real sou person" that helps them conform to this environment or evidence they notice. Sometime it reaches the masses and becomes a big belief system. Wouldn’t that mean that idea just got the attention of thousands of real souls who give it life. In the end I don’t know whats going on, and I want to escape. But then I could be overly paranoid and scared.

Anonymous

Just wanted to say that you described my thoughts precisely.

Have you considered how you being paranoid might create that kind of reality? Not saying that’s how it goes, just sometimes ponder that myself.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole mess would actually just be complex game platform and all these stories are just here for us to experience. Once the game ends the veil is removed and you are like wow that was immersive! Would explain all the horrible things as well as a lot of other things.

Anonymous

Yes, I kind a like the idea being in a prison and escaping, so that might be why that my view is tilted at such, but if this realm is a really prison that might be why I would jump in here, to have fun. Or maybe that idea creates the evidence I need to believe in the prison matrix, so it creates on for me.

The reason why I think that is that I had been attack by so many entities its insane, I had around a little over a hundred encounters since 2019 alone. Like last week I was about to Astral Project, something that I have been trying to do for the last few months. Then some entity appeared at the end of my bed and started to drag me off, so I had to wake up so I wouldn’t fall off. Thats why I view our realm it as such, since something dose not want me to Astral project, they have done this other times I got close.

Anonymous

This is what an ascended being looks like. You get to choose what to come back as.

Yan

I’ll repeat again: More than likely, all paths lead to nowhere

Anonymous

Your posts lead nowhere, that’s why nobody is responding.

Yan

Because ‘they’ are all scripted by you, right?

Ascend = SC END

Anonymous

the vast majority of people are unaware of the fact they are being trapped in this cycle of endless reincarnation. simply being aware of this enhances your chances of being able to ascend exponentially.

Anonymous

the ratio is waaay wrong:
      it currently looks like 1/1,000,000,000 or worse.

What the successful do differenter, is:

1. understand the scope & scale:
      it is not that a human life is the same size of meaning as a soul/CellOfAllgod,
      it is that a *series of human-category lives who all build coherently on each other* can fulfill enough of a soul for it to earn its successful transmogrification, see?

( like building a city: takes more than 1 person/life, but with coordination, intelligence, proactivity, etc, it is entirely possible )

2. it means humbly accepting actual perspective: that one cannot do it all oneself: it takes multiple-lives coherent work to accomplish the result,
      and no other work is so glorious or important as helping some future someone shed reincarnation-cycle.
      One’s accomplishing is going to be human, and it is going to be contributing.
      It is *necessary*, it isn’t in any way *sufficient*.

3. use the most ruthlessly-effective means possible:
      inner-light meditation,
      FaithingYoga on LivingSpirit,
      outgrowing unconsciousness,
      outgrowing ignorance,
      facing into karma relentlessly & enduringly,
      acting to prevent the future from being highjacked/possessed by narcissism/machiavellianism/psychopathy/cruelty/nihilism/abuse/molesting/gaslighting, so future-incarnations will have good human-lives to live in…

4. always adapting, growing, learning, finding LivingSpirit’s helps & insights & offerings everywhere, no matter what one’s circumstance/condition.

These are fundamental differences.

There are lots, but these will give you huge advantage, if you embody ’em.

LivingSpirit will give you what you *need*, if you earn LivingSpirit’s relationship.

The Spiritual martial-art is the art of self-conquering!

( :

Anonymous

Lot of info there, but wanted to ask what exactly is that ‘LivingSpirit’ you talking about?

Anonymous

>What do those 1 in 10,000 people do differently from the rest of us?
      They are lucky. In essence, there is no difference between all souls that start this game. The souls that ascend are merely lucky – some souls will always ascend – and they will always be the lucky ones.

So relax. Ascend at your own pace.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id